| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Karl Kopalnia
|
Posted - 2008.04.24 22:27:00 -
[1]
Hi Folks:
I would like to sell this support character I had built up.
Starting bid 1.2 bill Increments: 100mill Buyout: 2.5bill Reserve: None Auction End date: 2008-04-27 12:00 EVE Time Isk to be sent to: The Ivana
Positive wallet: 240,350.21 isk Assets: Very few, sabre and hyena lying about (all in empire), mammoth, some mods.
Skills: 118 with 10,460,012 skill points
Just some ships he can use (Minmatar): hulk transport ships (e.g., Mastodon) cov ops electronic attack ships (Hyena) interdictor (Sabre) with t2 guns
Skills of note: Electronics V Electronics Upgrades V Propulsion Jamming V Engineering V Gunnery V Small Proj Turret V Weapon Upgrades V Industry V Mining V Refining V Mechanic V Evasive Maneuvering V Astrogeology V Science V Destroyers V Electronic Attack Frigate IV Interceptors IV Exhumers IV Mining Barge V Minmatar Industrial IV
Full Skill set: http://www.newforms.nl/eve/skills/Karl_Kopalnia
No standings from missions. Sec status is -0.1.
Cheers,
Karl
|

Karl Kopalnia
|
Posted - 2008.04.24 22:27:00 -
[2]
Hi Folks:
I would like to sell this support character I had built up.
Starting bid 1.2 bill Increments: 100mill Buyout: 2.5bill Reserve: None Auction End date: 2008-04-27 12:00 EVE Time Isk to be sent to: The Ivana
Positive wallet: 240,350.21 isk Assets: Very few, sabre and hyena lying about (all in empire), mammoth, some mods.
Skills: 118 with 10,460,012 skill points
Just some ships he can use (Minmatar): hulk transport ships (e.g., Mastodon) cov ops electronic attack ships (Hyena) interdictor (Sabre) with t2 guns
Skills of note: Electronics V Electronics Upgrades V Propulsion Jamming V Engineering V Gunnery V Small Proj Turret V Weapon Upgrades V Industry V Mining V Refining V Mechanic V Evasive Maneuvering V Astrogeology V Science V Destroyers V Electronic Attack Frigate IV Interceptors IV Exhumers IV Mining Barge V Minmatar Industrial IV
Full Skill set: http://www.newforms.nl/eve/skills/Karl_Kopalnia
No standings from missions. Sec status is -0.1.
Cheers,
Karl
|

The Ivana
Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.04.24 22:28:00 -
[3]
I am confirming I am receiving the isk.
Karl is in Noob Corp in 15 hours (before end of auction).
He will be in empire.
I pay the transfer fee of course.
Cheers
The Ivana
|

The Ivana
Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.04.24 22:28:00 -
[4]
I am confirming I am receiving the isk.
Karl is in Noob Corp in 15 hours (before end of auction).
He will be in empire.
I pay the transfer fee of course.
Cheers
The Ivana
|

The Ivana
Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.04.25 02:04:00 -
[5]
*bump* |

The Ivana
Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.04.25 06:39:00 -
[6]
Dropped the buyout and starting bid.
|

The Ivana
Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.04.25 13:43:00 -
[7]
*bump*
|

dravosek
|
Posted - 2008.04.25 20:34:00 -
[8]
1.1 bil |

The Ivana
Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.04.25 23:42:00 -
[9]
You have the current high bid. Thanks for your interest. Auction ends 2008-04-27 at 12:00 EVE time.
Just confirming that Karl Kopalnia is now in a noob corp.
|

The Ivana
Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.04.26 08:13:00 -
[10]
I'm getting a few convos and evemails re: immediate sale. I can't do this and be fair to the people on forums.
Please stick to the forums. So far 1.1 Bil bid, if I don't sell then I don't sell (as in, if the bid gets retracted).
Thanks!
|

Rostislavius
|
Posted - 2008.04.26 11:18:00 -
[11]
1.5 B
|

The Ivana
Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.04.26 21:58:00 -
[12]
You are the high bidder. Thanks.
About 14 hours to go or so, I believe. |

The Ivana
Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.04.27 05:12:00 -
[13]
Just under 7 hours to go!
*bump*
|

Haimos
|
Posted - 2008.04.27 07:28:00 -
[14]
Edited by: Haimos on 27/04/2008 07:28:11 can you contact me ingame plz?
|

The Ivana
Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.04.27 08:02:00 -
[15]
Bizarre.
I did. You left the convo without saying a word? Best left for forums I say!
*bump* 4 hours to go
|

The Ivana
Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.04.27 09:18:00 -
[16]
Okay--was some issue with the chat window. All sorted. He's a nice fella lol.
*bump* under 3 hours.
|

The Ivana
Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.04.27 09:21:00 -
[17]
Dropping BO to 1.7B
|

Haimos
|
Posted - 2008.04.27 09:22:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Haimos on 27/04/2008 09:22:36 buyout for 1.7B
thnx for doing buissiness
|

The Ivana
Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.04.27 09:24:00 -
[19]
Sold! I will contact you in game.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |