| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Spardademon
|
Posted - 2004.04.26 01:42:00 -
[1]
Real life issues make that I will play EVE a lot less, if not not play it at all for the next 2 weeks, I am thinking of cancelling my subscription for that time and reactivating it after, I want to know, when I do reactivate, will it cost me 20$ like when I first activated or will it be 14$, the monthly fee?
|

Rubra
|
Posted - 2004.04.26 02:06:00 -
[2]
Why cancel it at all but instead train a skill that'll take you a month or so?
I don't see why it'd be worth the reactivation fee for only 2 weeks.
|

Sochin
|
Posted - 2004.04.26 02:14:00 -
[3]
I reactivated my account, and got charged $19.95. It sort of ****ed me off, as I only had like $18 in my checking account at the time (College student), and it overdrafted. My bank then charged me a $30 Overdraft fee.
Guess I should have read the fine print closer...
Nemo me impune lacessit
|

Zen Jakkaru
|
Posted - 2004.04.26 04:14:00 -
[4]
I suggest you just put on a high rank skill and keep your account open.I'll be in sunny Florida in 2 weeks time, when i get back i'll have Surgical Strike V 
Har-de-fraggin'-har-har!
|

Lt ator
|
Posted - 2004.04.26 05:44:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Spardademon Real life issues make that I will play EVE a lot less, if not not play it at all for the next 2 weeks, I am thinking of cancelling my subscription for that time and reactivating it after, I want to know, when I do reactivate, will it cost me 20$ like when I first activated or will it be 14$, the monthly fee?
i just reactived mine about 14 days ago. and all i did was enter my cc again, and select 6 months $65.70 ish. and thats all my cc was charged. so it was just the monthly fee. nothing else. |

Haratu
|
Posted - 2004.04.26 06:40:00 -
[6]
if you have had an active account and it is has not been discarded by ccp yet then it only costs the basic subscription fee to reawaken it for a month.
The extra cost to create an account is different to continuing an account.
I roleplay... there is this computer game called "Earth - The First Genesis" where i play a character in the early 21st century. |

Wrangler
|
Posted - 2004.04.26 08:33:00 -
[7]
You have to remember that you pay in advance, and the lowest amount of time you pay for is a month. So when you cancel your subscription it stays open until the next time you're supposed to pay.
For example, if you cancel now, but you have paid for 3 weeks, it'll stay open until then.
I dont think cancelling for just 2 weeks is necessary, maybe for the summer if you're not gonna be close to a computer for a month, but I would just leave it open and set a skill that takes a while to train.
[Read the Rules!] - [Email the Moderators] |

DREAMWORKS
|
Posted - 2004.04.26 09:30:00 -
[8]
2 Weeks is way to short, if you were going to quit for 2 months it would justify a LITTLE bit, but less no. __________________________
http://www.nin.com/visuals/thtf_hi.html |

Spardademon
|
Posted - 2004.04.26 10:43:00 -
[9]
Ok, I suppose ill keep it open for the 2 weeks then, just loging on in the mornings and evenings to learn a new skill lol :p
But if I ever have to reactivate after a month's leave, how much time does CCP take to consider your account "discarded" and charge you 20 instead of 14?
|

Deadflip2
|
Posted - 2004.04.26 13:46:00 -
[10]
Originally by: DREAMWORKS 2 Weeks is way to short, if you were going to quit for 2 months it would justify a LITTLE bit, but less no.
not that anyone cares about your oppinion though --- "this song reminds me of the girl i met on a schooltrip, she was really nice, and she really liked me. I forgot to ask her her phone number" - Nelix trist OMG im a pretzel!!! |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |