Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
Salmissra
Salmissra

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.06.13 16:18:00 - [1]

its very often that i CTD since the last patch. When warping, when docking, sometimes when just transfering cargo from container to Industrial hold. Am I The only one?

Is there a workaround?
Could my patch be corrupt?
or is it just a bug that will be fixed soon? (hopefully!!!)
Salmissra
Salmissra
Minmatar
TC Industrial

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.06.13 16:18:00 - [2]

its very often that i CTD since the last patch. When warping, when docking, sometimes when just transfering cargo from container to Industrial hold. Am I The only one?

Is there a workaround?
Could my patch be corrupt?
or is it just a bug that will be fixed soon? (hopefully!!!)
Luther
Luther

Posted - 2003.06.13 16:21:00 - [3]

Edited by: Luther on 08/11/2003 15:24:17

===============================================

has recieved the Minmatar Medal of Honor (keyring) from the Minmatar President (the eve online store)
Luther
Luther
Minmatar
Out Of Exile

Posted - 2003.06.13 16:21:00 - [4]

Edited by: Luther on 08/11/2003 15:24:17

has recieved the Minmatar Medal of Honor (keyring) from the Minmatar President (the eve online store)
Luther
Luther

Posted - 2003.06.13 16:29:00 - [5]

Edited by: Luther on 08/11/2003 15:24:06

Luther
Luther
Minmatar
Out Of Exile

Posted - 2003.06.13 16:29:00 - [6]

Edited by: Luther on 08/11/2003 15:24:06

gribblyguts
gribblyguts

Posted - 2003.06.13 16:32:00 - [7]

I crashed to desktop when warping to a gate and cannot get back into my character now. I can get to the character selection screen but when it loads the character, it crashes. Please help me out here CCP.
soltys
soltys

Posted - 2003.06.13 16:32:00 - [8]

Relax, no need to insult ... :/
----------------------------------------------------------

Damage stats: click version v1.1.02 retail.
soltys
soltys
Minmatar
Brutor tribe

Posted - 2003.06.13 16:32:00 - [9]

Relax, no need to insult ... :/
----------------------------------------------------------

Damage stats: click version v1.1.02 retail.
gribblyguts
gribblyguts

Posted - 2003.06.13 16:32:00 - [10]

I crashed to desktop when warping to a gate and cannot get back into my character now. I can get to the character selection screen but when it loads the character, it crashes. Please help me out here CCP.
Luther
Luther

Posted - 2003.06.13 16:36:00 - [11]

Edited by: Luther on 08/11/2003 15:23:56

Luther
Luther
Minmatar
Out Of Exile

Posted - 2003.06.13 16:36:00 - [12]

Edited by: Luther on 08/11/2003 15:23:56

MMFJ
MMFJ

Posted - 2003.06.13 16:47:00 - [13]

gribblyguts: I have the same problem, so frustrating! Just ctd as it loads the sub-space stuff. Worked fine for hours before the crash!
MMFJ
MMFJ
Gallente
The Scope

Posted - 2003.06.13 16:47:00 - [14]

gribblyguts: I have the same problem, so frustrating! Just ctd as it loads the sub-space stuff. Worked fine for hours before the crash!
Nicholas Marshal
Nicholas Marshal

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:19:00 - [15]

I have this EXACT problem as well. Before todays patch, I had NEVER had a CTD. Now, I get one every bloody couple of minutes. IT is absurd for a product that I am paying $12 a month for !!

CCP had better pull their fingers out and get stuck into finding a solution for this asap.
Nicholas Marshal
Nicholas Marshal
Caldari
Lisa Needs Braces

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:19:00 - [16]

I have this EXACT problem as well. Before todays patch, I had NEVER had a CTD. Now, I get one every bloody couple of minutes. IT is absurd for a product that I am paying $12 a month for !!

CCP had better pull their fingers out and get stuck into finding a solution for this asap.
Bonepart
Bonepart

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:20:00 - [17]

Same here. I was ok for a while, now I can't even get into the game without crashing :(

Griss
Griss

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:20:00 - [18]

ok gribbly, mmfj. seems like you guys are cault in a bug that they thought they fixed. your other chars should be fine. use one of them to put in a petition (for what its worth) hopfully your stuck chars should be unlocked by tomorrows down time. or the emergecy patch that is bound to go up later today. (that will require them to pull the servers down)

give them a bit of time. i realise that most people now a days want things done 2 minnuts ago. (after all that is the reason the macrowave oven was invented. ppl could not wait a minnute for the hot pockets) but they can only code as fast as there fingers and level of sleep will allow. perhaps if more the 3 ppl would log on to the test server to test out these patches. stuff like this would not happen. then again im not saying every one should jump on to the chaos server.

just my 2 cent on this
------------------------------------------------
nomad, vagabond, call me what you will.
Bonepart
Bonepart
Gallente

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:20:00 - [19]

Same here. I was ok for a while, now I can't even get into the game without crashing :(

Griss
Griss
Caldari
Fusion inc

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:20:00 - [20]

ok gribbly, mmfj. seems like you guys are cault in a bug that they thought they fixed. your other chars should be fine. use one of them to put in a petition (for what its worth) hopfully your stuck chars should be unlocked by tomorrows down time. or the emergecy patch that is bound to go up later today. (that will require them to pull the servers down)

give them a bit of time. i realise that most people now a days want things done 2 minnuts ago. (after all that is the reason the macrowave oven was invented. ppl could not wait a minnute for the hot pockets) but they can only code as fast as there fingers and level of sleep will allow. perhaps if more the 3 ppl would log on to the test server to test out these patches. stuff like this would not happen. then again im not saying every one should jump on to the chaos server.

just my 2 cent on this
------------------------------------------------
nomad, vagabond, call me what you will.
Hippey
Hippey

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:28:00 - [21]

Today has been my first crash of EVE since beta and now I get insta-crash as soon as I try to log Hippey back in.

Log, DxDiag.txt and DMP files are all in this ace

Crash.ace
-------------------------------------------
If you kill them, they will die!

Sport the war, war support
The sport is war, total war
When victory's really a massacre.
The final swing is not a drill
It's how many people I can kill!
Hippey
Hippey
Minmatar
Brutor tribe

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:28:00 - [22]

Today has been my first crash of EVE since beta and now I get insta-crash as soon as I try to log Hippey back in.

Log, DxDiag.txt and DMP files are all in this ace

Crash.ace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do nothing to stop slavery, you do everything to support it
Hellmar
Hellmar

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:38:00 - [23]

We are looking into the issue. It involved NPC entities orbiting a player that is gone and the client doesn't cope with it well. You can file a move petition so that the GMs can move you to last visited station to fix this. A list of the systems that this is occurring in will help us find the source of the problem.
Hellmar
Hellmar

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:38:00 - [24]

We are looking into the issue. It involved NPC entities orbiting a player that is gone and the client doesn't cope with it well. You can file a move petition so that the GMs can move you to last visited station to fix this. A list of the systems that this is occurring in will help us find the source of the problem.
Bonepart
Bonepart

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:46:00 - [25]

This happened to me one jump outside of the Turba system. According to the login screen I'm in Onazel.

Bonepart
Bonepart
Gallente

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:46:00 - [26]

This happened to me one jump outside of the Turba system. According to the login screen I'm in Onazel.

MMFJ
MMFJ

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:47:00 - [27]

According to the login screen im located in Horaka solarsystem. Argh this is so annoying!
MMFJ
MMFJ
Gallente
The Scope

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:47:00 - [28]

According to the login screen im located in Horaka solarsystem. Argh this is so annoying!
Dragus
Dragus

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:57:00 - [29]

happened to me in Josmaert.
Perry
Perry

Posted - 2003.06.13 17:57:00 - [30]

Same Problem here:

Engaged autopilot, went off to have some drinks, came back, desktop... cant log back into my Character now... It was in the Placid Region.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240521/1759
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.