| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Nightfang
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 14:08:00 -
[1]
I thought I had made myself clear in this thread, but since subtle messages do not seem to get through to the leadership of Mercenary Forces I will be blunt instead.
WE DO NOT HAVE A NAP, NOR HAVE WE EVER HAD ONE.
When I logged on today I get to hear stories from my corpmembers about heated discussions with Azziza where she has proclaimed "Alright, NAP is now off".
I don't know where the **** MF have gotten the impression that they have ever had a NAP with TLBC, for none of our members can remember discussing it with MF. Especially not our leadership. So, please, understand this: WE DO NOT HAVE A NAP. If you want one, at least SPEAK to us about it...
TLBC encourages all other corps who are NAPped with us without us knowing it to forward and speak with our leadership.
|

Miso
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 14:17:00 -
[2]
Maybe it was a one sided NAP, where they agreed not to shoot at you, but you could shoot at them...
 -------------------------------------------- Dead
|

Zarquon Beeblebrox
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 14:21:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Zarquon Beeblebrox on 04/05/2004 14:22:36 NAP's are crap. Your payed or your not payed. Thats the point.
-- Lady Beeblebrox
Teddybears movies
|

Amin
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 14:22:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Miso Maybe it was a one sided NAP, where they agreed not to shoot at you, but you could shoot at them...

Yeah like a SNAP (Suicidal non-aggression pact) 
Drink StarsiÖ Relation Co-ordinator Caldari State Citizen ------------------------------------------------------------------------
|

Bexxly
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 15:25:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Bexxly on 04/05/2004 15:26:37 NAP's are great, they give you less targets to shoot at. Woohoo \o/
Why on earth would we want a NAP with TLBC?? I'd rather boil my own b0ll0cks in sunflower oil and feed them to my cat 
|

Blacklight
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 16:39:00 -
[6]
Our mutual aggression pact is still on though isn't it?
Eve Blacklight Style
|

Chode Rizoum
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 16:52:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Bexxly Edited by: Bexxly on 04/05/2004 15:26:37 NAP's are great, they give you less targets to shoot at. Woohoo \o/
Why on earth would we want a NAP with TLBC?? I'd rather boil my own b0ll0cks in sunflower oil and feed them to my cat 
jeah u suck evil alt
Centuria > whoot? Centuria > you stalking me? :) -- Nafri > then I a bird pooed on my head AND ON MY MEAL -- http://www.subroc.net/teddybears/
|

Bexxly
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 17:22:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Chode Rizoum
Originally by: Bexxly Edited by: Bexxly on 04/05/2004 15:26:37 NAP's are great, they give you less targets to shoot at. Woohoo \o/
Why on earth would we want a NAP with TLBC?? I'd rather boil my own b0ll0cks in sunflower oil and feed them to my cat 
jeah u suck evil alt
Oh how cute, the little baby noob finds himself in a pirate corp and suddenly has a voice on the forums. 
|

Candy
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 17:55:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Miso Maybe it was a one sided NAP, where they agreed not to shoot at you, but you could shoot at them...

That is by far the sweetest NAP ever. -------------------------------------------
|

Ishkur
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 18:05:00 -
[10]
lol
|

Cao Cao
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 18:15:00 -
[11]
Nightfang,
Good luck to ya. MF is a tough customer though, I hope y'all know what you're doing .
Cao
|

p4nts
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 19:13:00 -
[12]
Hey Nighty,
I joined up with your TVW, but you left before it set up, because COW wouldbt gve us a NAP.
We were fighting LBMC in PF the other night, no said anything about NAP's and some of our leaders were there to.
At the end of the day I think (I say think) our corps have a simaler goals - PVP based induvidualistic fun.
I always enjoy my incounters with you, and am not suprised if im winging my way back to my clone!
Keep up the good work Night
P.S I still have 1000 TVW shares 
|

Nightfang
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 19:21:00 -
[13]
Originally by: p4nts Hey Nighty,
I joined up with your TVW, but you left before it set up, because COW wouldbt gve us a NAP.
We were fighting LBMC in PF the other night, no said anything about NAP's and some of our leaders were there to.
At the end of the day I think (I say think) our corps have a simaler goals - PVP based induvidualistic fun.
I always enjoy my incounters with you, and am not suprised if im winging my way back to my clone!
Keep up the good work Night
P.S I still have 1000 TVW shares 
Of course I remember you, p4nts 
Anyway, I investigated this matter in our corporation. Apparantly Merc Forces had discussed this alleged "NAP" with a member of my corp who had been in this corp for less than one day. I had never even met her before I talked to her a few minutes ago.
Personally, I consider this plain stupid. We might have similar goals - PvP and have fun, but so does Celestial Apocalypse. As one of your own members stated - why would we want a NAP? That only means we get less people to shoot at. That is why TLBC tries to keep out of politics and maintain a neutral policy.
I do hope the Mercenary Forces' leadership will be kind enough not to go to our newer-than-corp-newb newb-members when discussing politics in the future.
|

p4nts
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 19:25:00 -
[14]
Edited by: p4nts on 04/05/2004 19:27:28 Nighty dear, I wasn't asking for a nap
God forbid! Three are so few people to shoot in Eve I hate naps!
It means I have less people to shoot at!
Was just trying to ensure although NAP is not present we can still be friendly (in local), I'm not a lover of smack, just a lover of attacking forces much larger than our own whatever the out come
Peace
Another P.S
Nightfang was the first player to pod one of my charachters 
|

Demitri Klashnikov
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 19:37:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Demitri Klashnikov on 04/05/2004 19:38:02 oh -----------------------------------------------
|

Nightfang
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 20:18:00 -
[16]
Originally by: p4nts Edited by: p4nts on 04/05/2004 19:27:28 Nighty dear, I wasn't asking for a nap
God forbid! Three are so few people to shoot in Eve I hate naps!
It means I have less people to shoot at!
Was just trying to ensure although NAP is not present we can still be friendly (in local), I'm not a lover of smack, just a lover of attacking forces much larger than our own whatever the out come
Peace
Another P.S
Nightfang was the first player to pod one of my charachters 
Of course we're still friendly, p4nts. Whenever smack can be prevented, smack shall be prevented.
The reason we don't want a NAP is just this. We want to be able to fire on our enemies and not fire on our friends conversely, without some corporate director saying "Thou shall vanquish thy former friend because I want it!!!".
We're a free corp. And so we will remain :) /Nightfang
|

p4nts
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 20:35:00 -
[17]
Cool :)
|

Eileen
|
Posted - 2004.05.04 23:22:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Bexxly Edited by: Bexxly on 04/05/2004 15:26:37 Why on earth would we want a NAP with TLBC?? I'd rather boil my own b0ll0cks in sunflower oil and feed them to my cat 
you are playing another tune today?
Think that I counted 3 convoys last night.
Looks like MF if claiming that they have NAPs with whoever, whenever they are wounrable. Cheap.
|

Demitri Klashnikov
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 07:08:00 -
[19]
Edited by: Demitri Klashnikov on 05/05/2004 07:09:40 who are Merc forces? -----------------------------------------------
|

p4nts
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 07:08:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Eileen
Originally by: Bexxly Edited by: Bexxly on 04/05/2004 15:26:37 Why on earth would we want a NAP with TLBC?? I'd rather boil my own b0ll0cks in sunflower oil and feed them to my cat 
you are playing another tune today?
Think that I counted 3 convoys last night.
Says the MWD queen 
Looks like MF if claiming that they have NAPs with whoever, whenever they are wounrable. Cheap.
|

Azziza Meekstone
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 08:01:00 -
[21]
Nieva and Horrorshow , to my understanding wanted something friendly cooked, as I only caught bits and bobs of it ,I said sure.
Keep your members at bay then, Nightfang, your corp has certainly made my ****list, and as for you Chode, watch that mouth.
TLBC wants no NAP's but is willing to discuss it, MF only wants your NAP if you pay 300 million. (offer open to any corp)
*Theyre coming to take me away ! ho ho hi hi ha ha!!* |

Nightfang
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 08:16:00 -
[22]
The "willing to discuss" part was sarcastic, implying that perhaps you should talk to us before doing NAPs with us.
Evidently, since TLBC members were at the time actively hunting and shooting at MF around PF-346 with MF members in disarray "because we had a NAP", I think its clear that the NAP you had arranged with us is pretty one-sided...
And I don't blame HorrorShow and Nieva for thinking they have the right to discuss this with you without consulting the rest of us. However, I do blame your stupidity for thinking they can be accounted for as the leadership of this corporation.
/Nightfang
|

Azziza Meekstone
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 08:27:00 -
[23]
Correction, one member of yours, no disarray, one pod tried to get out away from eileen, thats it.
So now I am stupid, this makes you quite clueless, let me fill you in.
MF has no big bad CEO, like you try and portrait yourself as, all MF has is a delusional CEO that holds the skill, if you want to talk sense go and see Grimster, he is the PR dude you need so you can boost some more.
I got one word for you :
Get in yer ship!
*Theyre coming to take me away ! ho ho hi hi ha ha!!* |

Nightfang
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 08:50:00 -
[24]
Finally you understand that we have no NAP. I am pleased... it only took two threads and some flaming in another to make you understand that we don't want to be friends with you.
|

Grimster
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 09:56:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Nightfang Finally you understand that we have no NAP. I am pleased... it only took two threads and some flaming in another to make you understand that we don't want to be friends with you.
Guess that settles that, since we don't really have friends anyway, but general acquaintances or a CEO really for that matter 
Any Anti-Imperialist group like ours must reflect such a divergence of interests within its power-base. (name the film)
Will be best friends for ISK though 
This kind of arrangement would leave us with nothing to do when the war front is quiet anyway so I for one don't wanna play NAP time, BTW Props to DDNN for all the top fighting over the past 24hrs 
|

Eileen
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 10:23:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Eileen on 05/05/2004 10:29:01 Edited by: Eileen on 05/05/2004 10:26:29
Originally by: p4nts
Says the MWD queen 
wub you allso ^^ 
Oh and get rid of those ruptures, you are gonna get them nerfed the way you fly them... You are too damned good with them :) cudos.
|

Judicator
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 11:04:00 -
[27]
I came on Eileen. -------------------------
|

Grimster
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 12:25:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Judicator I came on Eileen.
not quite but I was humming this while chasing her with my blasters the other day, she warped and I got a smack from Skot(c0w) 
Scrapping guns again in favour of CM's....
|

Grimster
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 12:38:00 -
[29]
Edited by: Grimster on 05/05/2004 12:40:31
Originally by: Eileen Looks like MF if claiming that they have NAPs with whoever, whenever they are wounrable. Cheap.
Don't know the inns and outs of what went on, although I was there that night, here's my take.
1. Night - you may need to get a grip on your troops for agreeing a NAP - although I find it hard to believe a NAP would be proposed against opposing forces in 0.0 (vunerable or not) 0.0 is made for the sole intention of fighting not luvvin. MF membership will be informed of the same.
2. Insta's for PF etc. are given away in Xmas c-rackers, I personally don't feel that vunerable in that particular system and only stay as long as I choose 
3. Although the CEO is a figurehead in MF, a general concensus is always asked in the corp in respect of political ties/naps/jobs etc. kinda the democracy we'd all like in RL 
If you do receive a NAP/Promise or agreement from MF - it's usually a counterfiet, please take it to your local Concord outpost for destruction.
Ta ta.
Edit - ******* nerfed my ****ty xmas *****ers comment 
|

Eileen
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 13:32:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Judicator I came on Eileen.
eww 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |