| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Darth Revanant
|
Posted - 2004.05.05 22:20:00 -
[1]
...and they've announced when. Do we expect to se him? Can we expect to interact with him? Also, it appears that he will be using a jump drive. Should I hang around one of the empire capital systems and hope to see him?
|

musterid
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 00:18:00 -
[2]
Halls of government everywhere have already begun preparations for the liaisonĘs arrival. He is expected to arrive at his first stop, New Caldari, at 12:00 EVT tomorrow.
So have someone in every big system from there, and try 2 get him.
|

Haratu
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 02:29:00 -
[3]
I would be led to believe that there is one (or both) reasons for such an event, either:
1. CCP wants to test their new servers by seeing how well they run with tonnes of people in various systems... begining in new caldari
OR/AND
2.This is a prelude to Shiva...
But I could be wrong on both accounts.
I roleplay... there is this computer game called "Earth - The First Genesis" where i play a character in the early 21st century. |

Lachenlaud
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 03:46:00 -
[4]
I, for one, am rather upset with the 'timing'. I'm just getting to work then (MDT Time Zone). Hopefully it will be a prelude to shiva and we'll get all kinds of new toys. 
Guess we'll find out 'soon(tm)'. 
[email protected] http://www.goi-eve.com/forums/ Check out the Eve Master Datasheet here!! |

Ishtari
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 05:25:00 -
[5]
This is probably the first in a serie of events culminating in a big one next weekend around peak hour. Usually this kind of big things are 3-4 events spread over days and time zones ending in a big one during weekend at prime time so expect something to happen each day.
I think it ll be castor stuff but you never know what the devs and event team hacve thought out.
|

Dr Zoom
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 07:36:00 -
[6]
I hope I will see him...waiting in Caldari at 12:00... Maybe there are others, that would be a big party.
Jumpdrive, new ship and so on...great
|

Sephiroth Repent
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 09:17:00 -
[7]
You know there is gonna be quite a few people trying to steal this technology from that ship. however, it is yet to be seen how hard that ship is. ill bet they wouldnt send one cruiser that far alone if it couldnt handle itself. ...get ur battleships ready imo Your Tachyon Modulated Energy Beam I perfectly strikes Sansha's Tyrant, wrecking for 1589.6 damage. Muhahahaha |

Jake Nistrum
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 11:05:00 -
[8]
Well 1 hour to go hope ur all there
|

NetGunner
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 11:10:00 -
[9]
in gods name... there was over 250 people in new caldari before the DT. think this is gonna end up in big skirmish. never saw so many ships in the same system  Convictions are more Dangerous Enemies of Truth than are Lies.
-- Nietzsche |

Pat Noodle
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 11:13:00 -
[10]
me and my corp mate couldnt get to new caldari in time , could som e body let me know wot the other state capitals are so we can get there thanks
|

NetGunner
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 11:20:00 -
[11]
dunno what capitals... but think they say that in the news. thou i think the journey will be during DT. me thinks  Convictions are more Dangerous Enemies of Truth than are Lies.
-- Nietzsche |

Bon3s
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 11:34:00 -
[12]
Jovians are coming. Does this also means Jove agents are active again ?
|

Anaris Quy'Katar
|
Posted - 2004.05.06 11:39:00 -
[13]
I'll just take this opportunity to implore all my Caldari brethren to NOT SHOOT AT THE JOVIAN! Do not disgrace the state so - leave that to those of lesser breed.¦
Not only would it be futile, but we stand to gain far more from not antagonizing the Jove. It is simply not good business practice to shoot ambassadors!  ____________________________________________ A good general does not lead his troops to oblivion simply because he knows they will follow.
[ 2004.04.17 16:27:15 ] Your 250mm Railgun I perfectly strikes Mercenary Commander, wrecking for 183.4 damage. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |