| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Jaservin
Gangland Unicorns
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 15:55:00 -
[1] - Quote
Now, usually I'm not one for politics.. But I found this rather entertaining. Figured no harm could come from giving a vote towards something I'd never care about with the promise of ISK, and I didn't actually care enough about the money to be bothered to ensure I'd get paid. But if you'd really feel good about electing an individual who reacts the way this one has, then be my guest and vote away.
[15:25:27] Darius III > 1 second making contracts [15:25:37] Jaservin > Take your time, mate. [15:27:50] Darius III > ok [15:28:10] Jaservin > Done? [15:28:37] Darius III > To qualify, vote at the link I give you, then copy and paste the message you get after voting into this chat window. If you do that, I will then make a contract to you with the Plex. [15:29:05] Darius III > http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=480 [15:29:21] Jaservin > Actually, I was going to ask if you'd be willing to trade that plex for just 300 mil. Do that, and my vote is as good as yours. [15:29:53] Darius III > Too many people trying to scam, just get the plex and contract it, it will sell [15:30:06] Jaservin > Fair enough, one moment. [15:30:34] Jaservin > So, what exactly will you be representing? [15:31:10] Darius III > I am one of only a few CSM that represents smaller corps and allianecs [15:31:25] Darius III > Most CSM only tryng to spin the game towards their favor [15:31:43] Jaservin > What will you be doing for these smaller corps and alliances? [15:32:24] Darius III > Well trying to make sure proposed chasnges dont overly favor big groups [15:33:04] Darius III > And pushing for more tournaments and an arena combat offering so people can tryout pvp without fear of having 200 man fleets dropped on them [15:33:30] Jaservin > That fear is part of what makes Eve special, is it not? [15:34:20] Darius III > Partly yes, but with an arena system, you could log on and get a fight and not everyone has 4 hours to roam looking for a fight [15:34:38] Darius III > Give more people a chance to PvP [15:35:17] Darius III > 18 Million peolpe play world of tanks, Eve has so many less than that partly because it is so hard to find a fight [15:35:50] Jaservin > Your vote has been registered. We thank you for your participation. Is that what you were looking for? [15:35:50] Darius III > People WANT to fight [15:35:53] Darius III > LET them [15:35:57] Darius III > Yes thanks! [15:36:17] Jaservin > Hey, you're paying me for it man. [15:36:25] Darius III > Well [15:36:27] Darius III > erm [15:36:39] Darius III > about that [15:36:43] Darius III > I have some good news and some bad news though. The good news is that I worked hard to balance the CSM, the bad news is that many politicians make promises they will never deliver on, like free plex [15:36:51] Darius III > ;/ [15:37:35] Jaservin > So I should probably spread the word that you're a liar? [15:37:45] Jaservin > Everyone loves that. [15:38:16] Jaservin > I'm not exactly hurting, I could care less about politics. [15:38:37] Darius III > Please dont make a forumpost abouty it on eve general, that woud ruin my campaign [15:39:07] Jaservin > Well, you might have wanted to think about that before you go around attempting to buy votes. [15:40:07] Jaservin > Keep in mind I've no hostility towards you, I'm a merc by heart. It's just business. [15:40:14] Jaservin > And you've conducted a bad deal. [15:40:45] Jaservin > Now, that 300 mil might be enough to shut me up about this, wouldn't you agree? [15:41:54] Darius III > MMMMM NAh. I have dealt with guys like you before, I think you too lazy to make a post about me [15:42:07] Darius III > I'll just keep my 300M thank you for the offer though [15:42:27] Jaservin > As you wish. [15:42:49] Jaservin > I'll just be sure to copy this convo and be off with it. [15:43:57] Darius III > lol I doubt you will lazy man [15:45:27] Jaservin > I live by a sort of "Never forget, never forgive" policy. You can think I won't all you like, if it'll make you feel better. You might not want to take a peek at the forums, however. [15:46:49] Darius III > lol OK SUREEEE man. I am laughing out loud for real [15:47:02] Jaservin > All righty. [15:47:04] Darius III > Your hot air and enpty threats have made my day +1 [15:48:34] Jaservin > Oh, I've already got everything I need. Have a nice day.
|

Alara IonStorm
1765
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 16:02:00 -
[2] - Quote
The other 9 Page thread about this subject is still on page 1. Enjoy the chat logs.
Darius III > o/ Brek'Diel Prophet > someones talking about you in jita Darius III > Sup? Brek'Diel Prophet > saying ur giving away plex for a vote? Darius III > I have 48 plex left to give for votes Darius III > http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=480 vite there Darius III > then paste the message you got after vote was cast here Brek'Diel Prophet > damnit already closed window Brek'Diel Prophet > lmao Brek'Diel Prophet > Your vote has already been registered. You are not allowed to vote repeatedly Darius III > do it again? paste the message Brek'Diel Prophet > wont let me view it again Darius III > AH ok Darius III > well hmmm Brek'Diel Prophet > i voted for ya though Darius III > I smell scam ;/ but will ad dyou name to the waiting list Darius III > all my contract slots are full Darius III > should be 1-2 hours Brek'Diel Prophet > ill be here Brek'Diel Prophet > nothing else to do Brek'Diel Prophet > lol Darius III > if you dont have it by then mail me and we will dort it out Brek'Diel Prophet > ill see about getting the vote registration for ya in the mean time Brek'Diel Prophet > dont know why it wouldnt show it to me again Brek'Diel Prophet > i can prove i voted for you Darius III > Well you cant priove the vote was for ME Brek'Diel Prophet > the page that says i cant vote twice has ur id number of 408 Darius III > but you can kinda show you voted Brek'Diel Prophet > http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=480&s=745248471&sid=958290877 Brek'Diel Prophet > how can i show you i voted? Brek'Diel Prophet > ifit makes you feel any better i just petitioned CCP to see if they could send me a copy of the vote registration Darius III > LOL they wont do it, ithe election is secret ballot Brek'Diel Prophet > well damnit Brek'Diel Prophet > i just got screwed out of a plex for a vote then Brek'Diel Prophet > owell Brek'Diel Prophet > good luck Darius III > well Darius III > If it makes you feel any better Darius III > It was a scam the whole timw Brek'Diel Prophet > figured as much Brek'Diel Prophet > but hey Darius III > But please dont make a post on eve general forums, it woul druin my campaign Brek'Diel Prophet > theres dicks everywhere in eve Brek'Diel Prophet > trust me i will Brek'Diel Prophet > with a copy of this convo Brek'Diel Prophet > and a link to the screeny Darius III > You wouldnt dare Darius III > I have dealt with ghuys like you before and yo too lazy Darius III > I dont have a care in the world you wont post on eve general discussion. Typicval laxzy american doesnt have the patience to post Darius III > good day sir o./ Darius III > THANKS FOR YOUR VOTE! Brek'Diel Prophet > lmao Brek'Diel Prophet > check the forums in about 5 minutes Brek'Diel Prophet > wait Brek'Diel Prophet > actually stay in private chat Brek'Diel Prophet > ill post you the link Brek'Diel Prophet > uploading screenies now
All this free advertisement for Darius. 
The d in the bolded shows it was not a copy and paste job. That he is dedicated to put in the work to make each individual get the full EVE experience. You know who needs that kind of dedication...
CSM 7. Anyone who hasn't voted Darius should do so now, I hear their is free Plex involved. |

Zwyger
Sebiestor Tribe Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 16:02:00 -
[3] - Quote
Le Sigh,
He does this every year. I dont know who's dumber here ...
You - For believing that you'll really get 300M + ISK for voting D3 - For being a useless **** after he got elected the same way last time CCP - For letting it happen Me - for bothering to reply
|

Alara IonStorm
1765
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 16:04:00 -
[4] - Quote
Zwyger wrote: You - For believing that you'll really get 300M + ISK for voting D3 - For being a useless **** after he got elected the same way last time CCP - For letting it happen Me - for bothering to reply
Can it not be all of the above?
|

Doc Fury
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
518
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 16:05:00 -
[5] - Quote
This just in: Scams occur in EVE.
The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the ho's and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' and I'll look down, and whisper 'no.' |

Darius III
Interstellar eXodus BricK sQuAD.
1002
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 16:14:00 -
[6] - Quote
Zwyger wrote:Le Sigh,
He does this every year. I dont know who's dumber here ...
You - For believing that you'll really get 300M + ISK for voting D3 - For being a useless **** after he got elected the same way last time CCP - For letting it happen Me - for bothering to reply
Well, you believe the hype-then I didn't do anything. You dont believe the hype-then I made over 80 suggestions as CSM. True I DID NOT say much at the Summit I attended, partly because others had already voiced my opinion and unlike Mittani, I dont talk just to hear the sound of my own voice, and it would have been hard to say something over his. I wasn't rude enough to interrupt the chairman at important meeting.
The Skype convo is mostly about "My cat has the flu" and "tonight for dinner I am going to try new Sushi place down the road." There were other CSM FAR less active than me, but you dont hear about them. Notice that no one said I wasnt active till very recently? Thats because before they were saying- "He broke NDA" When it came out that NO ONE broke the NDA, they got new attack vector on me. Sure they hate me, but don't believe every word they say just because they said it. CCP and even the CSM have a lot of hardworking men and women who are very intelligent, working on making New Eden a better place-it is CCP management that I fear the most. D3 for CSM7 Direct link-á http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=480 |

Darius III
Interstellar eXodus BricK sQuAD.
1002
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 16:19:00 -
[7] - Quote
Jaservin wrote: [15:38:37] Darius III > Please dont make a forum post about it on eve general, that would ruin my campaign
[15:48:34] Jaservin > Oh, I've already got everything I need. Have a nice day.
All too easy.
Thanks for the free publicity and you got played CCP and even the CSM have a lot of hardworking men and women who are very intelligent, working on making New Eden a better place-it is CCP management that I fear the most. D3 for CSM7 Direct link-á http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=480 |

Jet Aeon
Two Smoking Barrels
8
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 16:24:00 -
[8] - Quote
At least Darius is honest about being dishonest. |

Jaservin
Gangland Unicorns
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 16:24:00 -
[9] - Quote
Darius III wrote:Jaservin wrote: [15:38:37] Darius III > Please dont make a forum post about it on eve general, that would ruin my campaign
[15:48:34] Jaservin > Oh, I've already got everything I need. Have a nice day.
All too easy. Thanks for the free publicity and you got played Any time, mate. |

Shade Falstar
University of Caille Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 16:32:00 -
[10] - Quote
Both D3 and the OP don't come accross to well on that, and funnilly enough they both type in a very similar way. The CSM is like the lunatics taking over the asylum. Or at least given free access to the medicine cabinet. It's about time we all got rid of the whole orginization. |

malaire
249
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 16:57:00 -
[11] - Quote
Can I add my chatlog with Darius 
[ 2012.03.10 16:44:08 ] malaire > so, whats the deal about PLEX ? n++[ 2012.03.10 16:46:15 ] Darius III > 1 second making contracts brb n++[ 2012.03.10 16:48:57 ] Darius III > Ok sorry for delay n++[ 2012.03.10 16:49:08 ] Darius III > To qualify, vote at the link I give you, then copy and paste the message you get after voting into this chat window. If you do that, I will then make a contract to you with the Plex. n++[ 2012.03.10 16:49:24 ] Darius III > http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=480 vote there n++[ 2012.03.10 16:49:27 ] malaire > how do I give proof that I really voted you ? n++[ 2012.03.10 16:49:39 ] Darius III > then link the message you got after vote was cast as proof n++[ 2012.03.10 16:49:43 ] malaire > message after vote is allways same, regardless of who I voted for n++[ 2012.03.10 16:50:06 ] Darius III > But if you get the vote in quickly enough I know you didnt scam me n++[ 2012.03.10 16:50:21 ] Darius III > people that take a long time to paste the message always are scammers n++[ 2012.03.10 16:50:21 ] malaire > you don't, there is no way to know n++[ 2012.03.10 16:50:44 ] malaire > anyway, i like wasting scammers time - I already votes on all my chars :P
New to EVE? Don't forget to read: The Manual * The Wiki * The Career Options * and everything else |

Serge Bastana
GWA Corp
250
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 16:59:00 -
[12] - Quote
Why does the OP look suspiciously like the other thread or two that have been posted about this occurring?
Probably no use of alts here at all since that never happens. WoW holds your hand until end game, and gives you a cookie whether you win or lose. EVE not only takes your cookie, but laughs at you for bringing one in the first place... |
|

CCP Guard
C C P C C P Alliance
1953

|
Posted - 2012.03.10 17:30:00 -
[13] - Quote
Moved to Jita Park where all the CSM threads hang out. CCP Guard | EVE Community Developer |
|

Darius III
Interstellar eXodus BricK sQuAD.
1002
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 17:50:00 -
[14] - Quote
Just lost a fight in same local to a guy in noobship.Grim Darknite beat me in his T2 Ibis of doom. Nice fight, all 3 seconds that I lived. +1 for Grim! I love Eve online.
Also: I swear to the above that this guy is a genuine "customer" he was raging when I scammed him. If I altposted I would have done a much better job, more tears more outrage, and somehow made myself look better, a little better at least. 100% genuine. I am not above altposting, but not like this. CCP and even the CSM have a lot of hardworking men and women who are very intelligent, working on making New Eden a better place-it is CCP management that I fear the most. D3 for CSM7 Direct link-á http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=480 |

Lapine Davion
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
16
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 19:15:00 -
[15] - Quote
So are you going to go fishing during the Summits this year, too? |

Johnny Marzetti
GoonWaffe Goonswarm Federation
269
|
Posted - 2012.03.10 21:18:00 -
[16] - Quote
Serge Bastana wrote:Why does the OP look suspiciously like the other thread or two that have been posted about this occurring?
Probably no use of alts here at all since that never happens.
No, it really does take less time to find an idiot in this game than it does to roll an alt. I have no doubt these rageposts are genuine. They all look the same because dumb people all say the same stuff.
|

Darius III
Interstellar eXodus BricK sQuAD.
1005
|
Posted - 2012.03.11 01:44:00 -
[17] - Quote
Lapine Davion wrote:So are you going to go fishing during the Summits this year, too?
I really didnt go fishing, I was at all the meetings. I was a bit late for one though-my power adapter got stuck in the wall at CCP HQ and my phone ran out of jucie, laptop too and the alarms were silent. Felt like a total douche being late.
CCP and even the CSM have a lot of hardworking men and women who are very intelligent, working on making New Eden a better place-it is CCP management that I fear the most. D3 for CSM7 Direct link-á http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=480 |

Jet Aeon
Two Smoking Barrels
8
|
Posted - 2012.03.11 02:41:00 -
[18] - Quote
Darius III wrote:Lapine Davion wrote:So are you going to go fishing during the Summits this year, too? I really didnt go fishing, I was at all the meetings. I was a bit late for one though-my power adapter got stuck in the wall at CCP HQ and my phone ran out of jucie, laptop too and the alarms were silent. Felt like a total douche being late. This is an understandable and excusable lateness, but I don't understand why you don't feel like a total douche with the way you go about getting votes; and not going about an ethical campaign.
|

Marlona Sky
EntroPrelatial Vanguard EntroPraetorian Aegis
558
|
Posted - 2012.03.11 05:39:00 -
[19] - Quote
Stop scamming your alts and making threads.
|

Ovidia Rhianon
Wolves and Knights The Irukandji
8
|
Posted - 2012.03.11 13:37:00 -
[20] - Quote
Jet Aeon wrote:Darius III wrote:Lapine Davion wrote:So are you going to go fishing during the Summits this year, too? I really didnt go fishing, I was at all the meetings. I was a bit late for one though-my power adapter got stuck in the wall at CCP HQ and my phone ran out of jucie, laptop too and the alarms were silent. Felt like a total douche being late. This is an understandable and excusable lateness, but I don't understand why you don't feel like a total douche with the way you go about getting votes; and not going about an ethical campaign.
While I don't support D3, this is EVE man. This game is built on ruthlessness and cunning, who cares how he gets/got elected? If he is relying on the stupid and gullible vote, more power to him, scam away. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |