| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Eigenvalue
|
Posted - 2008.06.10 20:06:00 -
[1]
I've got queries that use the reaction tables in the standard data dump to get me the correct inputs and outputs, but I can't figure out exactly how to determine the scale of the inputs and the expected outputs coming out the other side. For instance, a lot of reactions take 100x of two substances and output 10000x of the end resulting substance. Where is this multiplier stored? ----
Ax = λx |

Eigenvalue
|
Posted - 2008.06.11 11:54:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Eigenvalue I've got queries that use the reaction tables in the standard data dump to get me the correct inputs and outputs, but I can't figure out exactly how to determine the scale of the inputs and the expected outputs coming out the other side. For instance, a lot of reactions take 100x of two substances and output 10000x of the end resulting substance. Where is this multiplier stored?
Anyone familiar with the reaction tables with some hint would be of tremendous help. |

Kojebo
|
Posted - 2008.06.11 12:31:00 -
[3]
the reaction prints are treated the same as any other blueprint, just with no wasteage... i believe that means it's in TL2MaterialsForTypeWithActivity |

Ydnari
Estrale Frontiers
|
Posted - 2008.06.11 19:13:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Eigenvalue I've got queries that use the reaction tables in the standard data dump to get me the correct inputs and outputs, but I can't figure out exactly how to determine the scale of the inputs and the expected outputs coming out the other side. For instance, a lot of reactions take 100x of two substances and output 10000x of the end resulting substance. Where is this multiplier stored?
It's in the moonMiningAmount attribute, which for non-moon-minerals doesn't really mean what it name says but matches up with the reaction amounts.
|

Eigenvalue
|
Posted - 2008.06.11 19:19:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Ydnari
It's in the moonMiningAmount attribute, which for non-moon-minerals doesn't really mean what it name says but matches up with the reaction amounts.
Fantastic thank you, that should have been obvious even if it's clearly not obvious. ----
Ax = λx |

Kojebo
|
Posted - 2008.06.11 20:31:00 -
[6]
Oops hope I didn't lead you too far astray... schema from memory ftl |

Simon Dupre
|
Posted - 2008.06.12 18:14:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Ydnari
Originally by: Eigenvalue I've got queries that use the reaction tables in the standard data dump to get me the correct inputs and outputs, but I can't figure out exactly how to determine the scale of the inputs and the expected outputs coming out the other side. For instance, a lot of reactions take 100x of two substances and output 10000x of the end resulting substance. Where is this multiplier stored?
It's in the moonMiningAmount attribute, which for non-moon-minerals doesn't really mean what it name says but matches up with the reaction amounts.
Sorry -- which table is this in? |

Eigenvalue
|
Posted - 2008.06.12 18:35:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Simon Dupre
Originally by: Ydnari
Originally by: Eigenvalue I've got queries that use the reaction tables in the standard data dump to get me the correct inputs and outputs, but I can't figure out exactly how to determine the scale of the inputs and the expected outputs coming out the other side. For instance, a lot of reactions take 100x of two substances and output 10000x of the end resulting substance. Where is this multiplier stored?
It's in the moonMiningAmount attribute, which for non-moon-minerals doesn't really mean what it name says but matches up with the reaction amounts.
Sorry -- which table is this in?
Join dmgAttributeTypes where attributeName = "moonMiningAmount" to dgmTypeAttributes (a dba was out on the day they taught naming conventions and normalization :)), then join invTypes to typeId in there. ----
Ax = λx |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 :: [one page] |