| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

fantazmythe
Galactica Armada Fidelas Constans
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.11 13:58:00 -
[1] - Quote
Hi,
this post is aimed directly at the community manager of CCP.
I am wondering if you(CCP) have plans to ever make advertisements for TV in Australia and other countries. I personally would love to see an eve ad on TV. and would love lots more Aussies knowing about the game because of it.
Kind Regards fantazmythe |

Karn Dulake
Souls Must Be Trampled The.Alliance
420
|
Posted - 2012.03.11 16:23:00 -
[2] - Quote
Why would an Icelandic company pay out good isk promoting there country to a bunch of Lizards that when they are not whining about the English are determined by any means neccessary to get skin cancer.
Maybe Sidney as it has a huge gaylente following so it might make up the numbers but then again i cant see a Pink Bruce thinking a computer game is all that fabulous when compared to their standard Aussie way of life.
Just my personal thoughts that will no doubt be backed up by Hilmar and the gang
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion. |

rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
503
|
Posted - 2012.03.11 16:25:00 -
[3] - Quote
Yes, they have plans for a commercial of a rifter surfing into shore, When it lands alot of ausies give it hi -fives and say things with thier australian accent. Then a dingo runs in and eats the pod.
Or the other commercial and shorter one is, don't let them scam the shrimp off your barbie. I will not be voting in the CSM election, so you need to go vote to make up for me. |

fantazmythe
Galactica Armada Fidelas Constans
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.11 23:22:00 -
[4] - Quote
as neither of you have anything constructive to say AND neither are a CCP community manager, im just going to ignore your posts. ty and have a nice day |

Nariya Kentaya
Ministry of War Amarr Empire
144
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 00:04:00 -
[5] - Quote
fantazmythe wrote:as neither of you have anything constructive to say AND neither are a CCP community manager, im just going to ignore your posts. ty and have a nice day right, let me get this straight. you posted in GENERAL DISCUSSION, and are complaining that people are making general comments about it?
on a more serious note, what makes you think that CCP has the money to even put up an ad on tv for mroe then 3 days? |

Vaal Erit
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
34
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 00:14:00 -
[6] - Quote
Awww g'day mates, you ought ta try out this here EVE-Online. EVE-Online is a lege and designed for sick *@&^$ just like you. If you thought wallabies were dangerous, just try heading out into low-sec space, it's ever harsher than going on walkabout. You can be attacked at any time in EVE but she'll be alright. Everyone plays EVE down under, I even saw Bazzer playing eve-o down at mackers. Sign up for EVE now and get a free jar of vegemite quafe. Refer a friend and get a free bloomin onion. Also boomerangs and nicole kidman. |

Raiz Nhell
DEEP CORPS
42
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 00:26:00 -
[7] - Quote
I would love to post about how we aren't all Kangaroo riding, crocodile wrestling, Fosters drinking, sunburned yobbos... But considering your replies so far, I reckon you have very little idea on where Australia is let alone who lives here...
I'd love to see a TV commercial, or at least a bit of advertising... I heard of the game through a mate who'd just started playing...
Also, could the rest of the planet please stop drinking Fosters, it is one of the worst beers on the planet...
I'm so carebear my Pod bleeds rainbow...
Beers + nullsec + dodgy fit = Loss mail |

Ai Shun
347
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 00:44:00 -
[8] - Quote
Nariya Kentaya wrote:fantazmythe wrote:as neither of you have anything constructive to say AND neither are a CCP community manager, im just going to ignore your posts. ty and have a nice day right, let me get this straight. you posted in GENERAL DISCUSSION, and are complaining that people are making general comments about it? on a more serious note, what makes you think that CCP has the money to even put up an ad on tv for mroe then 3 days?
This is where I, as a Kiwi, should make some comment about Australians. But I'll leave it to the late Robert Muldoon  |

Vyl Vit
Cambio Enterprises
322
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 01:25:00 -
[9] - Quote
Ai Shun wrote:Nariya Kentaya wrote:fantazmythe wrote:as neither of you have anything constructive to say AND neither are a CCP community manager, im just going to ignore your posts. ty and have a nice day right, let me get this straight. you posted in GENERAL DISCUSSION, and are complaining that people are making general comments about it? on a more serious note, what makes you think that CCP has the money to even put up an ad on tv for mroe then 3 days? This is where I, as a Kiwi, should make some comment about Australians. But I'll leave it to the late Robert Muldoon  All they'd have to do is respond with the word "sheep".  Anyone with any sense has already left town. |

Large Collidable Object
morons.
1203
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 01:34:00 -
[10] - Quote
fantazmythe wrote:Hi,
this post is aimed directly at the community manager of CCP.
I am wondering if you(CCP) have plans to ever make advertisements for TV in Australia and other countries. I personally would love to see an eve ad on TV. and would love lots more Aussies knowing about the game because of it.
Kind Regards fantazmythe
Because Eve already is full of Cane toads... morons- sting like a butterfly and-ápost like a bee. |

Gogela
Freeport Exploration Loosely Affiliated Pirates Alliance
400
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 01:39:00 -
[11] - Quote
I saw an ad for EvE on [adult swim] a few years ago just before they released faction warfare. I was shocked. 
|

Tanya Powers
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
850
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 02:22:00 -
[12] - Quote
I see a few thinking Austria and Australia is the same thing 
|

Cindy Marco
Expanse Security
50
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 02:40:00 -
[13] - Quote
Its strange that this topic keeps coming up lately.
They tried running TV ads, then they stopped.
It must not be cost effective for them.
Gogela wrote:I saw an ad for EvE on [adult swim] a few years ago just before they released faction warfare. I was shocked.  They also ran ads on the Sci-Fi channel. |

fantazmythe
Galactica Armada Fidelas Constans
4
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 02:51:00 -
[14] - Quote
can a CCP representative please reply to my post. even if its a "we currently have no plans" type mail |

Raiz Nhell
DEEP CORPS
45
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 02:54:00 -
[15] - Quote
Tanya Powers wrote: Edit: about your beer (Foster) well, never drink a Bud because you'll fin Foster really awesome. There's no worst monkey p+»ss than Budweiser. Jesus who cand drink that crap?
I don't actually count Bud as beer... a cat can produce a liquid with more beer like qualities than Bud...
I'm so carebear my Pod bleeds rainbow...
Beers + nullsec + dodgy fit = Loss mail |

Gogela
Freeport Exploration Loosely Affiliated Pirates Alliance
402
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 03:00:00 -
[16] - Quote
Raiz Nhell wrote:Tanya Powers wrote: Edit: about your beer (Foster) well, never drink a Bud because you'll fin Foster really awesome. There's no worst monkey p+»ss than Budweiser. Jesus who cand drink that crap?
I don't actually count Bud as beer... a cat can produce a liquid with more beer like qualities than Bud... 1) This thread is now about Beer.
2) I don't consider bud to be an American beer at all. It's more like a chemical precipitate of a corporate reaction. Now Fat Tire (new Belgium... brewed in my home town!), THAT is an American beer.
3) I don't want to compete with Germans, and I don't want to compete with Guinness. You win.
|

Argaral
Obstergo NEM3SIS.
21
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 03:01:00 -
[17] - Quote
Vaal Erit wrote:Awww g'day mates, you ought ta try out this here EVE-Online. EVE-Online is a lege and designed for sick *@&^$ just like you. If you thought wallabies were dangerous, just try heading out into low-sec space, it's ever harsher than going on walkabout. You can be attacked at any time in EVE but she'll be alright. Everyone plays EVE down under, I even saw Bazzer playing eve-o down at mackers. Sign up for EVE now and get a free jar of vegemite quafe. Refer a friend and get a free bloomin onion. Also boomerangs, nicole kidman and acdc.
Ugh, I hate that this image is the one that gets put out to the world. It's like the gold coast is the shining beacon of bogan'dom for the entire world to judge us....
Also, It's She'll be right, we don't say the "all" part |

Ai Shun
348
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 03:04:00 -
[18] - Quote
fantazmythe wrote:can a CCP representative please reply to my post. even if its a "we currently have no plans" type mail
I like the headspace where any random query from the playerbase on the forums needs to be replied to by a CCP representative within a short span of time. There's a certain level of confidence there that you have to admire. I know, they might, I'm commenting on that expectation that they will and will do so outside of their normal business hours.
If you need a very urgent answer to this question can I suggest this as one possible avenue? Call up and ask to speak to Hilmar Veigar P+¬tursson. I'm sure he would be absolutely thrilled to hear from you.
While you are at it, please ask him to finish implementing the /sarcasm tag for the forums, 'kay?
Much obliged. |

Argaral
Obstergo NEM3SIS.
22
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 03:05:00 -
[19] - Quote
Ai Shun wrote:fantazmythe wrote:can a CCP representative please reply to my post. even if its a "we currently have no plans" type mail I like the headspace where any random query from the playerbase on the forums needs to be replied to by a CCP representative within a short span of time. There's a certain level of confidence there that you have to admire. I know, they might, I'm commenting on that expectation that they will and will do so outside of their normal business hours. If you need a very urgent answer to this question can I suggest this as one possible avenue? Call up and ask to speak to Hilmar Veigar P+¬tursson. I'm sure he would be absolutely thrilled to hear from you. While you are at it, please ask him to finish implementing the /sarcasm tag for the forums, 'kay? Much obliged.
Confidence is often a lack of knowledge of reality |

Ai Shun
348
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 03:07:00 -
[20] - Quote
Argaral wrote:Confidence is often a lack of knowledge of reality
The party disbelieves.
|

Meridith Akesia
Stimulus Rote Kapelle
95
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 03:31:00 -
[21] - Quote
I love this thread  |

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
1252
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 04:20:00 -
[22] - Quote
Back in late 2007, I had heard about Eve Online from a few different people while playing another MMO called DarkSpace. I really didn't think much about Eve Online due to the poor description they gave about the game.
Then I saw a TV commercial for Eve Online on the SciFi channel (before it was changed to Sy-Fy). It wasn't much so I did a bit of internet research and liked what I saw. About a month later on 6/23/2008 my character was cloned and since then, I haven't looked at any other on-line games
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QImCw7WHO As seen on SciFi Channel during BSG - 5/30/2008
CCP could bring in a lot of subscriptions if they created a good TV commercial advertising Eve Online. Perhaps a shorter updated version of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3572MGqj6aw&feature=related combined with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc0Xx3MZ4I4 formatted and presented sorta like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI4VkO6qr0U&feature=relmfu |

LeoniaTavira
Violent Alternatives C0NVICTED
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 06:04:00 -
[23] - Quote
ITT we reach new and higher levels of :FCON:, surpassing even that time one of your corp CEO's posted on Goonfleet.com complaining that FCON didn't get enough Branch space.
Keep it up <3 |

Meridith Akesia
Stimulus Rote Kapelle
95
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 10:21:00 -
[24] - Quote
LeoniaTavira wrote:ITT we reach new and higher levels of :FCON:, surpassing even that time one of your corp CEO's posted on Goonfleet.com complaining that FCON didn't get enough Branch space.
Keep it up <3
As fascinating as your post is, you take that to CAOD. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |