| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Terminal Insanity
Convex Enterprises Unprovoked Aggression
262
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 21:17:00 -
[31] - Quote
Im not so sure they're market bots. I've tried competing and get outbid almost right away, but consider that theres about 1000 people in jita doing the same thing. Chances are about 300 of them are going through their list of orders updating them non-stop... and probably 5 or 10 of those are looking at the same item you are.
i've had my bids matched quite frequently as well |

TheBreadMuncher
Boxxed Up Industries
43
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 21:59:00 -
[32] - Quote
GUYS! I MADE A STUPID POST THAT'S BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT BEFORE! STFU!!!!!1!1!1one!1//2 |

J'Poll
Pioneer's of the Galantic Wars Side Effect.
145
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 22:03:00 -
[33] - Quote
TheBreadMuncher wrote:GUYS! I MADE A STUPID POST THAT'S BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT BEFORE! STFU!!!!!1!1!1one!1//2
1. Wow, finally he found the guts to post with his main, he must be really annoyed about all the notifications he gets on his alt about people posting to this fail topic.
2. YOU DO KNOW THAT CAPS LOCK BUTTON TURNS THIS STUFF off.
3. Next time before you start another whining thread with your alt, do some research first, there is a search bar on forums for a reason. And because you didn't do your research about already existing topics, don't complain about being trolled by every single sane person on the forum. Inject your skillbook before you leave the station. Neo didnGÇÖt learn Kung-Fu by having it sit in his usb drive.-á If it moves, shoot it. If it doesn't move, poke it with your gun and then shoot it. We are not running, we are advancing in the opposite direction |

Seleia O'Sinnor
Drop of Honey
183
|
Posted - 2012.03.12 22:11:00 -
[34] - Quote
Do I smell aggression? Eve community: An angry mob of bright people hunting witches, more torches, more hay forks, growing and growing. |

Miss Whippy
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
105
|
Posted - 2012.03.13 03:39:00 -
[35] - Quote
Seleia O'Sinnor wrote:Do I smell aggression?
I think you might. Usually I have to work quite hard to extract tears. Yet here is J'Poll Emo-Raging and whining about reading a thread he wasn't forced to and it's making him Uber Mad, and now he's following me around the forums reading everything I say and shedding even more tears because someone is using a alter ego that he's not even forced to pay attention to.
I love the whining and the rage, it's glorious. Time to-áCOMPLETELY REDESIGN THE U.I. FROM SCRATCH: - End the click fest & Multiple Window fest - Streamline and Simplify it-á - Improve scalability-á |

Miss Whippy
Native Freshfood Minmatar Republic
107
|
Posted - 2012.03.13 06:33:00 -
[36] - Quote
Karn Dulake wrote:Hello Miss Whippy
Is there any chance you could tell us who you main is and post with it in this thread please
Give me your real name and your home address and I'll mail it to you, Time to-áCOMPLETELY REDESIGN THE U.I. FROM SCRATCH: - End the click fest & Multiple Window fest - Streamline and Simplify it-á - Improve scalability-á |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |