| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Aikony
Ars ex Discordia GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 11:11:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Kyle Frost
Originally by: EdFromHumanResources We'd have the largest glass parking lot ever.
So true. Which is why I think itĘs stupid to transfer things like Jihad in online games. We get enough of that **** in RL. You wanna gank miners ū fine. But please, leave Jihad and Allah out of it.
For baby Jebus!
|

Kyle Frost
Caldari Privateers Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 11:14:00 -
[32]
Originally by: Keeves Well considering Canada isnt used to that kind of heat my guess is this western country will just stay home and make syrup in our igloo's as usual.
Actually, Canada has sent troops to the middle east before and with decent success too. I believe a Canadian sniper still holds the record for longest confirmed killshot. Happened in Afghanistan during 2003 and the shot was made from over 2,4 km. I guess the heat didnĘt bother him that much. ------
Let the gun do the talking... |

Zurasa
Imperial Command
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 11:19:00 -
[33]
Edited by: Zurasa on 27/06/2008 11:19:20
Originally by: Kyrie Elaison
Bitter ex-(insert random failed alliance who died to t1 frig nubs and is still bitter) alts are just so cute. CCP really needs to make collectible beanie babies of you guys or something.
oh noes, you are mistaken...I am in a alliance atm, and no, I have never lost a ship to GS on any of my chars. TBH, I have never encountered GS in combat, yet I know enough that you ppl suck big time.  I just love you ppl as you troll the forums, spam crap and then fail big time.
|

Cippalippus Primus
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 11:41:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Zurasa Edited by: Zurasa on 27/06/2008 11:19:20
Originally by: Kyrie Elaison
Bitter ex-(insert random failed alliance who died to t1 frig nubs and is still bitter) alts are just so cute. CCP really needs to make collectible beanie babies of you guys or something.
oh noes, you are mistaken...I am in a alliance atm, and no, I have never lost a ship to GS on any of my chars. TBH, I have never encountered GS in combat, yet I know enough that you ppl suck big time.  I just love you ppl as you troll the forums, spam crap and then fail big time.
Hello, I'm the director of QA for goonfleet, and we greatly value the opinions of Imperial Command. Do you have suggestions about how we can improve our service? Also, where do you guys live? -clp
|

Zurasa
Imperial Command
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 11:57:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Cippalippus Primus
Hello, I'm the director of QA for goonfleet, and we greatly value the opinions of Imperial Command. Do you have suggestions about how we can improve our service? Also, where do you guys live?
GS has directors? ooow, the GS failure gets even bigger by the day.
Don't say you ppl even use tactics ingame.
|

IntegralHellsing
Gallente Romantic Devastator
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 14:11:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Flodarian
Originally by: EdFromHumanResources Isk sent. Bring on the wardecs
EdFromHumanResources is a liar their was no isk sent. If you are not going to send isk please do not say you will. It makes me feel hurt that people would lie like that in this game.
he's from human resources. can't expect them to hand you some isk for free  --------------------------------------
|

Flodarian
Caldari MINE SAFE
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 14:30:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Zancera ISK sent, keep fighting the good fight mr. Flodarian o7 o7 o7
Thank you for your .10 isk.
|

Flodarian
Caldari MINE SAFE
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 14:32:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Galactic Overlord ISK sent.
You didn't send isk you are a lier if you fix that I will say I'm sorry for calling you a lier.
|

Flodarian
Caldari MINE SAFE
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 14:33:00 -
[39]
Originally by: ranna sleeper
Originally by: Admiral Pelleon Send me money and I'll drive them back to the pearly gates of heaven from whence they came.
promise.
sent, 5 isk be enough? :P
Another lier that did not even send the five isk.
|

Flodarian
Caldari MINE SAFE
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 14:36:00 -
[40]
Originally by: IntegralHellsing
Originally by: Flodarian
Originally by: EdFromHumanResources Isk sent. Bring on the wardecs
EdFromHumanResources is a liar their was no isk sent. If you are not going to send isk please do not say you will. It makes me feel hurt that people would lie like that in this game.
he's from human resources. can't expect them to hand you some isk for free 
He may be from human resources but at least he is honest and is one of the biggest contributers.
|

Empyre
Domestic Reform
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 16:21:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Kyle Frost That Jihad thing is ran by a bunch of spoiled Arabian emigrants who live in USA or Western Europe. They have probably never seen the middle east or at least havenĘt been there for a loooong time. C/D ?
P.S. Many Arabian people like to entertain ideas like Jihad, death to all infidels, Allah is great and so on. Has any of you ever considered what will happen if the western countries decide to form a Holy Crusade against the Arabian world ?
umm.. have you been following the bush presidency at all or is this facetiousness?
You're doing it wrong. |

DeeDee Cups
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 16:37:00 -
[42]
Edited by: DeeDee Cups on 27/06/2008 16:37:11 oops
|

Killer Kelly
Allied Tactical Unit Scalar Federation
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 16:38:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Flodarian
Originally by: EdFromHumanResources Isk sent. Bring on the wardecs
EdFromHumanResources is a liar their was no isk sent. If you are not going to send isk please do not say you will. It makes me feel hurt that people would lie like that in this game.
LOL ___________ I Get Money in the Scalar Federation |

Maitsu
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 17:31:00 -
[44]
Jihad 2 suicide boogaloo
|

TeddyBr FTW
Caldari TeddyBr's Revenge
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 17:38:00 -
[45]
Originally by: EdFromHumanResources Isk sent. Bring on the wardecs
Every Goon that said they sent isk lied.
They are just liars.
|

Dramaticus
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 18:24:00 -
[46]
ALLAH WILLS IT Please don't use RL pictuers of players in Sig without permission. - WeatherMan |

Flodarian
Caldari MINE SAFE
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 18:53:00 -
[47]
Originally by: TeddyBr FTW
Originally by: EdFromHumanResources Isk sent. Bring on the wardecs
Every Goon that said they sent isk lied.
They are just liars.
Teddybear I have respect for your last time doing this but you are wrong EdFromHumanResources has provided the greatest single donate of this drive. You should apologies for being so callous about the fact their are people who are friends to the cause in goonswarm and want to help also stop being a meany.
|

Princess Jodi
Cutting Edge Incorporated RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 19:09:00 -
[48]
Originally by: EdFromHumanResources
Originally by: Kyle Frost P.S. Many Arabian people like to entertain ideas like Jihad, death to all infidels, Allah is great and so on. Has any of you ever considered what will happen if the western countries decide to form a Holy Crusade against the Arabian world ?
We'd have the largest glass parking lot ever.
^^ This
Oh, God...I just agreed with a Goon! I need to go wash my hands or something...
|

E Vile
The Older Gamers R0ADKILL
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 19:22:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Kyle Frost That Jihad thing is ran by a bunch of spoiled Arabian emigrants who live in USA or Western Europe. They have probably never seen the middle east or at least havenĘt been there for a loooong time. C/D ?
P.S. Many Arabian people like to entertain ideas like Jihad, death to all infidels, Allah is great and so on. Has any of you ever considered what will happen if the western countries decide to form a Holy Crusade against the Arabian world ?
I thought the corrupt puppet masters controlling the western countries already started this. Well the holy crusade for their oil will have to do.
|

Dramaticus
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 20:19:00 -
[50]
NO BLOOD FOR CAREBEARS Please don't use RL pictuers of players in Sig without permission. - WeatherMan |

Kyrie Elaison
GoonFleet
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 21:01:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Zurasa Edited by: Zurasa on 27/06/2008 11:19:20
Originally by: Kyrie Elaison
Bitter ex-(insert random failed alliance who died to t1 frig nubs and is still bitter) alts are just so cute. CCP really needs to make collectible beanie babies of you guys or something.
oh noes, you are mistaken...I am in a alliance atm, and no, I have never lost a ship to GS on any of my chars. TBH, I have never encountered GS in combat, yet I know enough that you ppl suck big time.  I just love you ppl as you troll the forums, spam crap and then fail big time.
Stay strong, little buddy. Time will heal your wounds. Arghy is the one true God and Dungar is His prophet. |

lahoj
DarkStar 1 GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 21:03:00 -
[52]
GOONIE GASBAGS tbqh imho isk sent
|

Courthouse
Merch Industrial GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 21:35:00 -
[53]
|

Jessica Watia
noQuarter.
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 22:05:00 -
[54]
Goon circle jerk thread spotted. OP = goon alt, c/d?
|

Flodarian
Caldari MINE SAFE
|
Posted - 2008.06.27 22:39:00 -
[55]
I do not even think me being a goon alt is something that deserves merit.
|

cheephough
GALAXIAN Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.06.28 00:16:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Flodarian
Originally by: EdFromHumanResources Isk sent. Bring on the wardecs
EdFromHumanResources is a liar their was no isk sent. If you are not going to send isk please do not say you will. It makes me feel hurt that people would lie like that in this game.
Moron.
|

cheephough
GALAXIAN Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.06.28 00:23:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Keeves
Originally by: Kyle Frost Has any of you ever considered what will happen if the western countries decide to form a Holy Crusade against the Arabian world ?
Well considering Canada isnt used to that kind of heat my guess is this western country will just stay home and make syrup in our igloo's as usual.
the reason we Canucks don't have problems like that is because of the following:
We have REAL beer We have way better pot We have the beaver for a national animal We have moose and caribou (see - remote border guards) We have mounties that are armed with hockey sticks We have armour made from genuine Saskatchewan sealskin
|

TeddyBr FTW
Caldari TeddyBr's Revenge
|
Posted - 2008.06.28 03:27:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Flodarian
Originally by: TeddyBr FTW Every Goon that said they sent isk lied.
Teddybear I have respect for your last time doing this but you are wrong EdFromHumanResources has provided the greatest single donate of this drive. You should apologies for being so callous about the fact their are people who are friends to the cause in goonswarm and want to help also stop being a meany.
Every Goon who posted in my link who said they gave me isk never did.
I do not believe Ed gave you anything.
When you give Chiriba your full API code and he verifies that Ed gave you isk prior to this date specifing it was given to kill Goons and he says the isk went to pay for Mercs to wardec and kill Goons:
Then I will believe you.
Till then you are a Gasbag alt or a Goon friend. Put up or shut up.
|

TeddyBr FTW
Caldari TeddyBr's Revenge
|
Posted - 2008.06.28 03:31:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Flodarian You should apologies for being so callous about the fact ...
You do the above and I will.
|

Flodarian
Caldari MINE SAFE
|
Posted - 2008.06.28 04:57:00 -
[60]
Originally by: TeddyBr FTW
Originally by: Flodarian You should apologies for being so callous about the fact ...
You do the above and I will.
Here is a link to his donation. Now no merc have replied in this thread for a price so I don't know what price they will be asking. Maybe privateers will respond because of the cost of dealing with Ivy league I do not know.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |