| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Wes Gunn
|
Posted - 2008.07.09 12:07:00 -
[1]
Tonight I was finishing Enemies Abound 3/5 right before downtime. Finished with only 30mins to salvage and loot, and as the only ISK comes from tags I rushed to do so. I finished the last room with 2mins to spare but with only 450 m3 in my little Cormorant and 2000m3 or so in loot I didn't have enough time to go the 3 jumps back for my Badger. I quickly docked, but by the time I emptied the cargo and undocked I only had 30secs left, my connection terminated while I was in warp back to my jetcan.
Now I'd always assumed that jetcans disappeared during downtime, but just now when I logged back in the jetcan was still there! So yeah, that's 5mil or so of mins in my pocket after all.
Any other little known game mechanics involving downtime I don't know?
|

Tamia Clant
New Dawn Corp New Eden Research
|
Posted - 2008.07.09 12:16:00 -
[2]
If you leave a ship or drones in space, it'll stay there after downtime. It would only make sense that cargo containers get stored in the same location, as they are also objects in space.
Looking for queue-free research slots? Click here!
|

Freya Runestone
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.07.09 12:49:00 -
[3]
They do. I've forgotten what time it was and mined till odwntime before, only to find my cans still there when I logged in again. Although it's a while ago, haven't mined in a long time.
|

Andrue
Amarr
|
Posted - 2008.07.09 13:20:00 -
[4]
Cans do, wrecks seem not to (at least not mission wrecks). -- (Sarcastic mission running veteran, 4+ years)
[Brackley, UK]
My budgie can say "ploppy bottom". You have been warned. |

Dantes Revenge
|
Posted - 2008.07.09 13:55:00 -
[5]
I have noticed that leaving a mission unfinished just before DT spawns the whole mission over again from scratch as long as there are NPC's left to kill.
Just a little bit of useless info I stored so when I get a hard mission with good bounties just before DT, I'll leave one or two rats and log off until after DT, then do the whole mission again. 'Massive Attack' (leave just the Overlord) or 'Blockade' are good ones to do that with.
-- There's a simple difference between kinky and perverted. Kinky is using a feather to get her in the mood. Perverted is using the whole chicken. |

Haurian Commando
Gallente Outdated Host Productions
|
Posted - 2008.07.09 13:58:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Dantes Revenge as long as there are NPC's left to kill.
At a guess, I'd say this is the case as long as the mission isn't completed in your journal. E.G. if you have to destroy a LCO to complete the mission and kill all the rats, the rats should all respawn after DT. --- My Mod autograph collection. Mods, please sign here! --- Please transfer the agreed amount to my Swiss bank account - Mitnal |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |