| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Gitro
|
Posted - 2008.07.22 06:26:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Gitro on 22/07/2008 06:27:40 In the EVE no opportunity to play a small Corp. Robbery action giants corps already do not meaningless and interesting game. Why why can not be peaceful existence of ordinary miners and producers why they should blatantly without any accounting of interest on their part to destroy, kill and drown. In these minutes small Corporation (3 mans) be subjected to attacks in the system of Pananan. Attacking forces is - isk corporation and the interstellar alliance (100 mans). We are the defending forces from the past. This is not true.
Who is not indifferent to beg you to help!
|

agrajag119
Sev3rance
|
Posted - 2008.07.22 06:50:00 -
[2]
I realize english is not your native tongue, so I'll forgive the post.
That said, your corporation is located in an area of Low Security space. This means that anyone can shoot at you if they see you. Move to an area of space with a security rating of more than 0.5. This will protect you from being attacked all the time.
|

Niklo
|
Posted - 2008.07.22 06:57:00 -
[3]
Originally by: agrajag119 I realize english is not your native tongue, so I'll forgive the post.
Yes. Sorry.
Originally by: agrajag119 Move to an area of space with a security rating of more than 0.5. This will protect you from being attacked all the time.
Unfortunately on systems of 0.5 and above can not be mined ore in the moons. I plan to put the station in 0.5 only for purposes of research.
|

Kyra Felann
Gallente Noctis Fleet Technologies
|
Posted - 2008.07.22 08:15:00 -
[4]
I have no clue what you said.
|

Xelios Xarxes
|
Posted - 2008.07.22 08:38:00 -
[5]
Edited by: Xelios Xarxes on 22/07/2008 08:42:25
Originally by: agrajag119 I realize english is not your native tongue, so I'll forgive the post.
That said, your corporation is located in an area of Low Security space. This means that anyone can shoot at you if they see you. Move to an area of space with a security rating of more than 0.5. This will protect you from being attacked all the time.
I will attempt to translate for the OP:
I carry out that English is not his native language, so I will excuse the mail.
It spoke, your corporation is located in the field of the Low place of the Securities. It means, that any can shoot in you if they see you. Move to area of a place with an estimation of the securities more than 0.5. It will protect you from an attack all time.
|

Smokie McLottapot
Caldari Keepers Of The Gate
|
Posted - 2008.07.22 08:42:00 -
[6]
hum... for not knowing english, he sure can spell and knows where to use caps.
I call troll.
Or in his speak: I are is seeing a post in forums with creature large and bridge lives under.

|

Nai Weil
Caldari Tupperware Party
|
Posted - 2008.07.22 08:44:00 -
[7]
Don't mean to be rude, but the way you wrote, and the names of the characters and the avatars... it just looked really really cute, and kind of a perfect RP for what I'd expect a bunch of miners to be like! 
On a more serious note, when you're operating in lowsec, the nature of EVE is that anything goes down there, and you open yourself up to attack from anybody who feels like it (and believe me, Eve is full of people who would not hesitate to kill other people simply because they can). If you must stay in low-sec in order to do moon-mining, then you need the protection of a big corporation which can provide escort services and backup when you need it. 0.0 regions are the territory of the corporations and alliances which own them and you need to look to them for protection. This is also important to an extend in lowsec, although it's harder for a 0.0 corp to provide protection in lowsec since it's not owned by them and help might not arrive fast enough.
If you're moon-mining, though, it probably means you're fuelling a station somewhere. Such an investment surely means you've got friends out there who can protect you? If not, virtually anyone who sees you *will* attack you and destroy you simply because they can.
|

Parl Ortea
|
Posted - 2008.07.22 11:43:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Smokie McLottapot Edited by: Smokie McLottapot on 22/07/2008 08:59:20 hum... for not knowing english, he sure can spell and knows where to use caps.
I call troll.
Or in his speak: I are is seeing a post in forums with creature large and bridge lives under.
It sounds more like he has used one of those free translation websites. 
|

Smokie McLottapot
Caldari Keepers Of The Gate
|
Posted - 2008.07.22 11:55:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Parl Ortea Edited by: Parl Ortea on 22/07/2008 11:45:51
Originally by: Smokie McLottapot
hum... for not knowing english, he sure can spell and knows where to use caps.
I call troll.
Or in his speak: I are is seeing a post in forums with creature large and bridge lives under.
It sounds more like he has used one of those free translation websites. 
Originally by: Smokie McLottapot
Also, someone who knows how to moon-mine but, doesn't know the rules of low-sec???
Have you ever read the miner's guide? 
Have you ever run the miners guide through one of those free translation websites? Maybe thats why that guy named asdfghjkl tried mining my ibis? 
|

Anndarra Winge
|
Posted - 2008.07.22 21:13:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Anndarra Winge on 22/07/2008 21:14:04
Originally by: Gitro Edited by: Gitro on 22/07/2008 06:27:40 We are the defending forces from the past.
This is not true.
Who is not indifferent to beg you to help!
Man, that is POETRY. Shere frikkin poetry. I want to have your babies.
|

Niklo
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 06:47:00 -
[11]
Sorry for the long absence
After another attack. It was once - restored defence.
One small and bold Corporation came to our assistance! But forces are still not equal! Thank you for your support!
|

Niklo
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 07:00:00 -
[12]
Help if you can! Write in the name of my character - Niklo. I will tell you the details.
|

Pwett
Minmatar QUANT Corp. QUANT Hegemony
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 15:05:00 -
[13]
Your haiku is bad! You know nothing of haiku - It's five, seven, five. _______________ Pwett CEO, Founder, & Executor <Q> QUANT Hegemony
|

Clara Mismer
Minmatar Gulfonodi Industries Shadow Donkeys
|
Posted - 2008.07.25 04:24:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Kyra Felann I have no clue what you said.
Why you violence my boat corp 10 X our size, is basically what he is saying.
|

CornerStoner
|
Posted - 2008.07.25 05:45:00 -
[15]
All your base are belong to us.
|

Aiden Bismuth
Gallente Die Boeremag
|
Posted - 2008.07.25 05:53:00 -
[16]
The best I can tell is, his small corp has been attacked, or even war decced, by a larger pirate corp. And, he doesn't like this, and wants help, also because he wants to setup a mining station?. Correct?.
Eh, too much for my head this early in the morning! 
|

Mister Xerox
|
Posted - 2008.07.25 08:43:00 -
[17]
My corp ran a POS in lowsec for months before discovering that it offered no benefits so moved it to highsec.
In all that time I was never attacked except by RA smartblobs that attacked anything that moved (taking out an empty hauler by hot-dropping 2 carriers and a dread on it). It's all in where you choose to put up your POS. If you anchor it at a moon with good resources expect to be attacked almost daily.
|

Tasko Pal
Heron Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.07.27 18:14:00 -
[18]
Three choices: stay and fight, move to a quieter low sec location, or get out of the moon mining business.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |