| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:11:00 -
[1]
due to some facts i cant controll, im gona dump the contract idea and just give the isk away.
RULES.
1. no alts. 2. you have to really hate Tom Cruise.
thats all, i will pick one very soon today. gl all
|

Crumplecorn
Gallente Eve Cluster Explorations
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:12:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Crumplecorn on 23/07/2008 21:12:32
I will cut out Tom Cruise's heart and eat it.
And this is, of course, my main. -
DesuSigs |

Armoured C
Gallente The Aztecs Intrepid Crossing
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:12:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Armoured C on 23/07/2008 21:14:37
chruch of scientology
the guy is a idiot a large idiot which will most likey be burned by the mining laser of chribba in some kind of alternate reality
i should also point you to this site
http://www.ihatetomcruise.com/
it my home page
and yes this is my main
|

Jinx Barker
GFB Scientific
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:13:00 -
[4]
I hate Tom Cruise... and he keeps a cage of men in his basement.... 
Givvit here....
|

SitRep
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:13:00 -
[5]
Maybe a nice execution with a sewed off shotgun?:P
|

Cap II
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:13:00 -
[6]
I hate Really hate tom cruise send me some isk thanks

Sig removed, inappropriate content. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] - Cortes |

Letias
Caldari Poofdinkles
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:14:00 -
[7]
If i hate scientology, thus everything Tom Cruise stands for does that count, meh MI 1 2 and especially 3 were crap i hate him too i guess.
Clearly a main _____________________________
Originally by: Damini Frostmane Sex isn't sex unless one of you is crying afterwards :-)
|

Nova Satar
Exiled. Un-Natural Selection
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:14:00 -
[8]
i love tom cruise
|

Lord Haur
Amarr Imperial Academy
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:14:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Lord Haur on 23/07/2008 21:15:09 Tom Cruise is beautiful, stop hating him just because he's a scientologist...
Edit: Yes, this is a main. Just because i'm still in IAC doesn't mean i'm an alt. --- Sig Starts Here --- Lord Haur - Imperial Academy Logistical Support
|

Ki An
Gallente Filiolus Of Bellum
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:15:00 -
[10]
I LOVE TOP GUN!
Filiolus of Bellum is recruiting
|

Matalino
Gallente Ki Tech Industries
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:15:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Shadow Goon 2. you have to really hate Tom Cruise.
Does apathy count?
I could only muster up enough interest to post in this thread, I don't have enough interest left over to form an opinion about Tom Cruise.
|

Pace James
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:15:00 -
[12]
I hate Tom Cruise cuz he destroyed Katie Holmes for those of us who wanted to, um.... do... things... to her.
|

Bellum Eternus
Gallente D00M. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:15:00 -
[13]
Know why Nichole Kidman installed a five foot fence between her property and Toms? So that she wouldn't have to see him ever again. 
The ISK, give it here please.
Bellum Eternus
[Vid] L E G E N D A R Y COLLECTION
Inveniam viam aut faciam. |

Qorris
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:16:00 -
[14]
No alts here (against alts by religion XD) and yes, i hate Tom Cruise, we should park a Nyx over his legs and feed the rest of him to ants...
|

Tarminic
24th Imperial Crusade
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:16:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Tarminic on 23/07/2008 21:16:32 Tom Cruise is pretty much a gigantic douchebag. The Scientology video confirmed that he is also a confused gigantic douchebag.
EDIT: You don't have to give me any ISK, I dislike Tom Cruise enough to post purely for that reason. ---------------- Play EVE: Downtime Madness v0.83 (Updated 7/3) |

Sky Grunthor
Minmatar The Dead Parrot Shoppe Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:17:00 -
[16]
Edited by: Sky Grunthor on 23/07/2008 21:17:16 The truest form of hate is indifference.
Who is Tom Cruise?
and can I have your isk as your giving it away anyway? Search: Sky Grunthor |

Estel Arador
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:17:00 -
[17]
Don't we have to send you isk so you can return ten times as much?
Estel Arador corp services (high-sec POS/JCs) just 120M isk! |

Pedro Snachez
24th Imperial Crusade
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:17:00 -
[18]
The mere thought of Tom Cruise makes me shit my pants with rage. That is all.
|

J Kunjeh
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:18:00 -
[19]
I've been playing less than 30 days, this is my only char., and I'd like to go jump on Tom Cruise's couch.
|

Nito Musashi
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:18:00 -
[20]
LOL
if you dont hate tom cruise i hope you die in a hail of blaster fire.
|

Myra2007
24th Imperial Crusade
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:19:00 -
[21]
I hate Tom Cruise! I'll do his girlfriend in front of him if you send me the isk. Mhh, ok i'd do that without the isk. But i will also ravish the corpse of Ron Hubbard and evangelize him and his whole family - that is how much i hate Tom Cruise.
|

Zephyr Rengate
dearg doom
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:20:00 -
[22]
I hate Tom Cruise because hes an idiot yet successfull. 
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire I will not liek human meat but the naerest I tried is human chesse. I don't want to tried again ...
|

Doctor Sunshine
Irata III Trek Alliance Nex Eternus
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:20:00 -
[23]
I hate Tom Cruise because he doesn't like Daniel Jackson
|

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:21:00 -
[24]
I have a long track record of despising the use of alts. As for Tom Cruise, he needs to take Jared Leto's advice and just come out already. I mean really ffs.
|

Ash Vincetti
Decorum Inc Tygris Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:21:00 -
[25]
1. Hi, i'm a main 2. I don't how what the threshold for "Really Hate Tom Cruise" is, but while he made some endearing movies at the beginning of his career, he really really turned into a Douche. After the whole jumping like a monkey on oprah's couch, and the   videos leaked from Scientology conventions, I'm convinced that the idiot is too far-gone to really be helped, and the world would be a much better place without idiots like him poisoning the population with his ridiculous ideas.
Just sayin' -----
free bree! |

Freya Runestone
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:22:00 -
[26]
Don't care enough to hate tom cruise, or any celebrity for the matter. Just don't care about them.
|

Kazuma Saruwatari
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:23:00 -
[27]
Main.
Ever since they bastardized Mission:Impossible with part 2, Tom Cruise has been on my perma-KOS list.
Heck, I learnt how to demotivate Tom Cruise pictures before I learnt about lens flare in Photoshop -
|

Lord Kalrod
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:23:00 -
[28]
I'm on enturbulation like 24/7, always fighting scientology and therefor tom cruise, I hate him. Well, in fact, I'm even planning on attending a protest this summer. I need money, and I only have 1 account with 1 character.
|

Kaito Kurusaki
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:24:00 -
[29]
Edited by: Kaito Kurusaki on 23/07/2008 21:25:11 Been playing for like 10 days now. I don't really hate Tom Cruise. I liked him in War of the worlds, Austin Powers and The last samurai. I'll admit that the rest of his movies are pretty shitty though :P (including mission impossible).
|

Kresko
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:27:00 -
[30]
Yeeesh, how did he even make it anyway?
|

Atrak Ordi
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:28:00 -
[31]
Sign me up for free cash.
Tom Cruise 
|

Soporo
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:28:00 -
[32]
Edited by: Soporo on 23/07/2008 21:29:20
The kindest thing I can say about him is: Tom is a rancid, seeping boil on the s-crotu-m of stupidity.
If I could I would sever his p-rivate-s with dull rusty scissors and staple them to his chin. The subsequent photo oportunities would pay my way toward establishing and organizing a secret society of TC haters whose sole aim is to malign and discredit this man and his abominable works for all eternity.
|

Saint Lazarus
C R Y O
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:28:00 -
[33]
Theres a youtube vid of me arguing with the Irish head of scientology on streets of dublin (was that anonymous day of protest thingy), my hatred stems from Tom Cruise in part so it proves my devotion!
unfortunately, im wayyyy too lazy go find said vid :P, theres loads of'em -----------------
|

Nexus Kinnon
SniggWaffe
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:30:00 -
[34]
oh General StarScream.... I thought you were using all your ISK to kill BoB. Wait, wait, no, you edited the OP when everyone called you out on being a complete and utter idiot.
Way to keep your story straight captain.
|

Neth'Rae
Gallente Decorum Inc Tygris Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:30:00 -
[35]
ooh, pick me! 
Request signatures at EVE-GFX |

Arcon Telf
Gallente Dark Tide Rising Rule of Three
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:31:00 -
[36]
I don't even have an alt.
$cientology is bantha fodder.
Tom Cruise is short. And crazy. Very short, and very crazy.
That is all. Thank you for the ISK. 
|

Ridgar
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:36:00 -
[37]
Edited by: Ridgar on 23/07/2008 21:36:38 I am currently developing a plan to have Tom Cruise mounted by a rabid dog.
also, i am not an alt and this is truly my first post!
|

Kirjava
Shiva Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:36:00 -
[38]
Tom Cruise, was arrogant enough to say that "only Scientologists should be allowed to help people who have been injured in accidents" or words to that effect. My family which works in the medical profession is hence disgusted by this view, and unfortunately the English, and the sum of all Indo-European languages fail in the respect that there is not enough words of suitable caliber to describe the abject loathing I have for this man.
Haruhiists - Overloading Out of Pod discussions since 2007. |

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:38:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon oh General StarScream.... I thought you were using all your ISK to kill BoB. Wait, wait, no, you edited the OP when everyone called you out on being a complete and utter idiot.
Way to keep your story straight captain.
ye lol look whos talking, it looked kinda dim, so i skrewd, it nothing wrong with chaning the plans mr.
|

Thgie
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:40:00 -
[40]
Tom Cruise is just a drone, don't blame him :P Isk is allways nice :P
|

Eternal Error
Exitus Acta Probant
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:41:00 -
[41]
I could use some ISK, and I hate Tom Cruise.
|

Talan Calonid
VEX.
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:43:00 -
[42]
You leaving the game, Starscream? If so, why? Red v Blue |

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:45:00 -
[43]
Crumplecorn will get the isk, pls confirm after you get it so everyone knows i was not kidding.
|

Kailiani
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:47:00 -
[44]
I was hoping to get free isk and now it doesn't even matter now that you reminded me tom cruise... /slitwrists
|

Sokratesz
Rionnag Alba Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:47:00 -
[45]
'come out of the closet'
SO I PULL OUT MY GUN
I refuse to respect religious beliefs, and i refuse to respect people who hold them. |

Thorexion Lynch
Gallente C R Y O
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:48:00 -
[46]
Reasons I Hate Tom Cruise:
He never EVER seems to age, which is annoying 'cos I dont know if he's gonna die soon.
He danced on teh Oprah's couch....I mean WTF was he playin at!
He gets to do Katie Holmes.
He CLEARLY has too much money.
That stupid "Show me the money" onslaught in Jerry Maguire.
This is my main.
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:48:00 -
[47]
any objecting to him getting the isk? if so, why?
|

Dr FuManchu
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:49:00 -
[48]
Posting in the vain hope that if I pretend to hate tom cruise I might get some free isk.
Oh yeah... I hate tom cruise so much I'm not even going to capitalise his name. That'll show 'im.
|

Crumplecorn
Gallente Eve Cluster Explorations
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:49:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Shadow Goon pls confirm after you get it so everyone knows i was not kidding.
Will do. -
DesuSigs |

Talan Calonid
VEX.
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:50:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Shadow Goon any objecting to him getting the isk? if so, why?
Not me, but I think you should give it to noobs. I just wonder why you sold the General? Red v Blue |

Greyform
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:51:00 -
[51]
I think we should start an anti-tom movement 
|

fairimear
Gallente S.A.S Ministry Of Amarrian Secret Service
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:51:00 -
[52]
Time up? well this thread is still worthy of my time due to my mass amount of hate for T.C I have a recorded video of when he got his short self all excited he could land a gf taller than him and jumped up on that sofa on that US tv show.
When i am stressed i play it and fire 1 of them suction cup dart guns at his face.
Tbh ripping his heart out wouldn't be as fun as mangling his face so bad he could never act again act and had to live with the misery of seeing himself every morning in the mirror there after.
Makeing your npc hunters SS. |

Ketzstar
Caldari Paranoid Androids The Red Skull
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:51:00 -
[53]
Yes, give me your money.
Why? Because I deserve it and Tom Cruise is indeed a very strange person.
Thank you in advance, good sir.
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:52:00 -
[54]
kk man, trying to log into jita now, i forgot i had bought some items, so you will get quite alot of those as well.
remeber to ship em out and sell em, what ever you do. do not sell it to the jita market, as you will lose 2/3 of its value.
|

Frankinator
E-Thugz
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:52:00 -
[55]
I clearly should get the ISK.
Tom Cruise was kind of my idol growing up as a young lad (Top Gun was my favorite movie). I hate him for what he has become now. I also hate him because he owns that damn Green 67' Mustang, and I want it. Not just any 67 'stang, I want HIS. Also, I will cut out Crumplecorn's stomach post Cruise-heart consumption and eat it. Stomach and all of whats inside it.
|

Aselus
Amarr Crimson Right
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:53:00 -
[56]
Ken Watanabe is AWESOME ~_~... *bows*
this is def my main ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~Eternal Swordsman
Amarr Victor!
|

F90OEX
F9X
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:55:00 -
[57]
You can be my wingman any day ... 
|

Death4free
Caldari Privateers
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 21:57:00 -
[58]
i will keel him many times Eve information kiosk
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:05:00 -
[59]
ble jita log in lag
|

Crumplecorn
Gallente Eve Cluster Explorations
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:07:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Shadow Goon ble jita log in lag
It's like christmas morning for me. -
DesuSigs |

DasDizzy
Developmental Neogenics Amalgamated
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:10:00 -
[61]
Edited by: DasDizzy on 23/07/2008 22:10:31 i really ****ing hate tom cruise and the fact that HE is behind all lag in EVE, i will put him on a wooden stake and leave him to die if i see him
and yes this is my main
[/sig start] Due to popular request i have now added a thing to show where my sig starts
In federate gallente, armor tanks YOU [sig end]
|

Dedan Fusion
Quantization
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:13:00 -
[62]
Tom Cruise stole my girlfriend, so yes, I hate him!
Not alt here
|

M'ing Pai
The Really Awesome Players R.E.P.O.
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:13:00 -
[63]
"When you're a scientologist, and you drive past an accident, it's not like you're anybody else. You just have to stop...
...because you know you're the only person they can really help!"
-Tom Cruise
What's not to hate?
Yes, see it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0
tl;dr, if you've given away your billions, this is entertaining anyway. If you haven't, I can certainly put some of those billions to a good cause. This is certainly my main.
/me holds out hat
|

Banana Torres
Federal Defence Union
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:16:00 -
[64]
I hate Tom Cruise cause he was shagging Nicole Kidman when I wanted to do that.
I hated Tom Cruise even more cause he then shagged Pentelope Cruz and I wanted to do that as well.
I have no opinion on Katie Holmes, I have remained faithful to Ms. Cruz in my letching.
What is isk?
|

Troyd23
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:16:00 -
[65]
Edited by: Troyd23 on 23/07/2008 22:24:07
3 pages, doubt any is left over. Sad to see you go. Good luck with life mate.
Let me say this, Tom cruise is a horrible actor. Who on occasion has starred in some great movies and ruined them ( his studdering... is ... unbearable!). His wife must be pyschologically challenged, and i shudder at the thought that in the near future his spawn will be roaming the world uncontrolled spreading scientology.
Here is some links to tie you over, nullLinkage
Tom cruises church of hate tried to destroy me!
You don't know pyschiatry! I DO!
|

Malen Nenokal
Eden Federal Recon
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:18:00 -
[66]
I hate Tom Cruise.
Eden Federal Recon
|

Flamewave
Crimson Moon Society
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:19:00 -
[67]
Tom Cruise, huh. He's insane. 
Can't honestly say I hate him, but Lolentology is a steaming pile of crap. __________
|

Daelorn
Perkone
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:23:00 -
[68]
1) I'm not an alt.
2) I hate Tom Cruise.
I qualify 
|

CocaFOCA
Conditioned Response
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:25:00 -
[69]
I hate Tom Cruise so much it makes me want to punch a pensioner. 
|

Troyd23
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:27:00 -
[70]
Edited by: Troyd23 on 23/07/2008 22:34:02
3 pages, doubt any is left over. Sad to see you go. Good luck with life mate.
Let me say this, Tom cruise is a "meh" actor imo. Who on occasion has starred in some great movies and well, he did his thing( his studdering in some movies..... is ... unbearable!). His wife must be pyschologically challenged, and i shudder at the thought that in the near future his spawn will be roaming the world uncontrolled spreading scientology.
Here is some links to tie you over,
He's a madman!
Tom cruises church of hate tried to destroy me!
You don't know pyschiatry! I DO!
Now the gem of them all Tom Cruises scientology rant.
I just want to shoot myself....... he is so delusional.
|

Zeba
Minmatar Pator Tech School
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:30:00 -
[71]
Originally by: CocaFOCA I hate Tom Cruise so much it makes me want to punch a pensioner. 
He will just outrun your outta shape arse in his Hoveround. Blame Tom Kruise. 
inappropriate signature. ~WeatherMan |

Xzar Fyrarr
Minmatar Tribal Liberation Force
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:33:00 -
[72]
Edited by: Xzar Fyrarr on 23/07/2008 22:34:53 I hate Tommy LeCruise. I wouldn't mind a few hundred mill :S Nothing speshul :S Not An Alt -Their are those who say Tommy LeCruise created Jita to suck our souls into his soulsucking machine.- However- it has been proven that he through himself at the ground and Didn't miss.
|

HankMurphy
Minmatar Pelennor Enterprises
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:34:00 -
[73]
tom cruise ruined katie holmes for the rest of us
and
can i have your stuff? ------------------------------ of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most |

Rehpyk
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:34:00 -
[74]
Originally by: Tarminic Edited by: Tarminic on 23/07/2008 21:16:32 Tom Cruise is pretty much a gigantic douchebag. The Scientology video confirmed that he is also a confused gigantic douchebag.
EDIT: You don't have to give me any ISK, I dislike Tom Cruise enough to post purely for that reason.
I call bullshit, you're all ****suckers... |

quickshot89
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:34:00 -
[75]
tom cruise made mission impossible possible, he should be burned
|

Kateryne
Minmatar Children Of Matar
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:36:00 -
[76]
I REALLY hate Tom Cruise!
Have to make this quick - i've managed to escape from the dungeon he had me in under his mansion, and of course my first port of call was the Eve forums.
Please send me all your isk so i can trade it to GTC and use the real life money to escape Mr Cruise...
|

Kian Qel'Droma
Amarr Skyble
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 22:46:00 -
[77]
If there's any left, I'll gladly have some... and of course, I hate Tom Cruise, for reasons already outlined ITT.
|

Yoyort
Black Plague. RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:00:00 -
[78]
Tom Cruise in a closet with a black man will be a warm up to what awaits him and his fairy leotarded ways. Rusty Nails, Bag of marbles, T-Bags, ****a video and a Donkey hung like Tom Cruise is a sissy nut cracker. Put two and two together, or Ill put it all together in a 1000 word essay about Tom cruise if I inherit some iskies :D. You will enjoy.
|

GallenteCitizen20080615
Gallente Federation War News
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:00:00 -
[79]
congrats to your slighty speedier finger than mine 
so close maybe next time
|

Zinras
Caldari Order of draugr
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:04:00 -
[80]
I suggest a 10% apology tax payed to me for creating an "I wanna give my ISK away for some arbitrary and likely fake reason" thread without me being present to beg/troll in it before you give out your cash to the predetermined person.
Originally by: CCP Greyscale *moderated - mother abuse - Mitnal*
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire That si a fact comming out from my bran.
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:05:00 -
[81]
Originally by: Talan Calonid
Originally by: Shadow Goon any objecting to him getting the isk? if so, why?
Not me, but I think you should give it to noobs. I just wonder why you sold the General?
well i had no use for him, im kinda bored with eve, comming back after 2 brakes, i really dont see me liking to play the game, i rhater spend my time reading and thinking about new stuff, and learing more about how sick humans are around the world. and id like to get up a few web sites with ideas i have to make me financial scure for the rest of my life.
so to stop my self from playing i sold my baby, and giving away the isk to stop me from buying characters. or starting over.
ive had alot of fun in eve. but its just not doing it for me, so then i leave.
|

Jenny' JoJo
Caldari State War Academy
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:05:00 -
[82]
Tom Cruise and the Church of Scientology worked together to nerf Amarr for years now. Somebody do something!
Refresh to see next real life CCP Sig(25 total) |

Grath Telkin
Amarr Evolving Paradigms
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:06:00 -
[83]
Tom Cruise is a raging piece of sh*t.
Were I to see him in real life I would pull out his kidneys and then beat him with them like a cat o nine tails.
The man is the lowest form of life known to man, and deserves immediate extermination.
Can I have some money now?
|

The TX
Gallente Earth Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:07:00 -
[84]
Tom Cruise sucks more than a lollipop tester.
-------------------- [Signature]
[/Signature]
|

Savesti Kyrsst
Minmatar Invicta.
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:08:00 -
[85]
Edited by: Savesti Kyrsst on 23/07/2008 23:08:27 It's not a religion, it's a cult :s _
|

Armoured C
Gallente The Aztecs Intrepid Crossing
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:09:00 -
[86]
i was second can i have some for at least search a tom cruise hate site out
|

The TX
Gallente Earth Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:09:00 -
[87]
Originally by: The TX Tom Cruise sucks more than a lollipop tester.
This thread is so popular, I'm worried people will miss this funny comment I made a short while ago, so here it is again ^^^
-------------------- [Signature]
[/Signature]
|

Guilliman R
Gallente PRO Space Hunters HUNTER'S BROTHERHOOD
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:10:00 -
[88]
this is my main alts are : Kia Trader and Guilliman Roboute
I hate scientology crap, and lol TC, hope he burns for that ******ed i <3 scientology vid
And I'd love some iskies oO ---sig---
|

Gealbhan
Caldari Infernal Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:11:00 -
[89]
I don't want your Ebay isk but can I have your stuff? 
|

Elex Akat
Gallente Federal Defence Union
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:12:00 -
[90]
We are Anonymous
We are legion
We would greatly appreciate some of your ISK, if only to use it to fund the virtual war against the scilons.
Scientology is a dangerous cult, they did the impossible. They made Tom Cruise into more of a douchebag then he already was. Now he's not just a douche, he's a raving lunatic.
|

GallenteCitizen20080615
Gallente Federation War News
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:13:00 -
[91]
Edited by: GallenteCitizen20080615 on 23/07/2008 23:14:09
Originally by: The TX
Originally by: The TX Tom Cruise sucks more than a lollipop tester.
This thread is so popular, I'm worried people will miss this funny comment I made a short while ago, so here it is again ^^^
we noticed alright
i was just physically sick from you casting me off to my imangiation
you should at least give out warnings before doing that 
and again i was second in thread ....isk would be nice by contract of loot would also be great or will the corpse of tome cruise surfice
btw is there anyone in eve called tom cruise as he better stay docked      
|

Crumplecorn
Gallente Eve Cluster Explorations
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:14:00 -
[92]
Posting to confirm that I was given a large quantity of stuffs for which I am most grateful. -
DesuSigs |

Talan Calonid
VEX.
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:14:00 -
[93]
Originally by: Shadow Goon well i had no use for him, im kinda bored with eve, comming back after 2 brakes, i really dont see me liking to play the game, i rhater spend my time reading and thinking about new stuff, and learing more about how sick humans are around the world. and id like to get up a few web sites with ideas i have to make me financial scure for the rest of my life.
so to stop my self from playing i sold my baby, and giving away the isk to stop me from buying characters. or starting over.
ive had alot of fun in eve. but its just not doing it for me, so then i leave.
Ah, well. Good luck for the future. Your posts made me laugh, and that's why I wanted to know.
Quote: hmmm yes maybe i should give some to random noobs as well.
Go on, they won't know what's hit them.  Red v Blue |

GallenteCitizen20080615
Gallente Federation War News
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:15:00 -
[94]
Originally by: Crumplecorn Posting to confirm that I was given a large quantity of stuffs for which I am most grateful.
you know your undocking in a hauler full of stuffs
can you gimmeh a time plz :P
i need o erm scan you cargo hold for tom cruise 
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:16:00 -
[95]
Originally by: Gealbhan I don't want your Ebay isk but can I have your stuff? 
lol its not ebay isk, its from a character sale, and sweeet carebears in empire investing in my firm.
|

Elex Akat
Gallente Federal Defence Union
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:17:00 -
[96]
So Shadow Goon, can i has cash? I already declared my allegiance to Anonymous and my hatred of Tom Cruise.
|

Billy Sastard
Amarr Life. Universe. Everything.
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:18:00 -
[97]
its not even a cult, it is a joke created to win a bet that thousands and thousands have fallen for.
And of course this is my main -=^=-
|

GallenteCitizen20080615
Gallente Federation War News
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:19:00 -
[98]
Edited by: GallenteCitizen20080615 on 23/07/2008 23:20:34 the isk has gone kiddies
back to work *whip* 
there roids don't mine themselves
( this is in no way a degreatition to minmatar slavery) 
the jappeneese have a saying .....mimi cake actually i just picked that up off azumanga diaoh but it could be 
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:20:00 -
[99]
ok im down to like 3,2 billion now, after giving away some trading assets, and alot of isk to people i like.
anyone got a good reson why they should get the isk? or someone whom should get it.,
|

Biolaja Tista
Gallente Garoun Investment Bank
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:20:00 -
[100]
Is there any ISK left?
|

Myra2007
24th Imperial Crusade
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:21:00 -
[101]
Originally by: Crumplecorn Posting to confirm that I was given a large quantity of stuffs for which I am most grateful.
When you're saying stuff does that include liquid isk? And if so how many is it. Comeone Crumple we've already lost, don't add insult to injury and let us know what we've missed! 
|

GallenteCitizen20080615
Gallente Federation War News
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:21:00 -
[102]
i was second in the thread and posted tome cruise hate site for everyone to sign up to
it only right it should go to 1st 2nd and 3rd and then rest to some random person you see in space

|

Biolaja Tista
Gallente Garoun Investment Bank
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:22:00 -
[103]
Scientology is strange because it charges its members.
|

Elex Akat
Gallente Federal Defence Union
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:22:00 -
[104]
Edited by: Elex Akat on 23/07/2008 23:22:11 I'll sing you a song in exchange for ISK.
Oh it starts with sweatshop labor in a Matari factory, then gets packed on a Hauler and shipped across the galaxy, its loaded onto trailers and its spread across the map. FedMart is the place I go to buy all of my crap!
Beat that!
|

Armoured C
Gallente The Aztecs Intrepid Crossing
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:22:00 -
[105]
Edited by: Armoured C on 23/07/2008 23:23:47 Edited by: Armoured C on 23/07/2008 23:22:35 aww crap accidental post
my identity has been revealed
this is more of a let down when superman was revealed as clark kent and everyone through he was some kind of reject 
want some rhymes
A peach is a peach, A plum is a plum, A kiss ain't a kiss, without some tounge. So open up your mouth, and close your eyes, and give your tounge Some exercise!
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:25:00 -
[106]
Elex Akat was given 300m isk pls confirm
|

Biolaja Tista
Gallente Garoun Investment Bank
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:25:00 -
[107]
And scientologists believe that humans are possessed by aliens... and stuff.
|

GallenteCitizen20080615
Gallente Federation War News
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:26:00 -
[108]
Mary had a little Lamb, She tied it to a pylon. 10,000 volts went up it's arse, and turned it's wool to nylon.
|

Biolaja Tista
Gallente Garoun Investment Bank
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:26:00 -
[109]
Edited by: Biolaja Tista on 23/07/2008 23:25:52 http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/what-cos.htm
|

Jack Phox
Caldari DCS Enterprises Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:26:00 -
[110]
I once pee'd on Katie Holmes's car. ...and I had a friend that once pee'd on Katie Holmes.
So in a way, we pee'd on Tom Cruise. Does that count?
|

Biolaja Tista
Gallente Garoun Investment Bank
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:26:00 -
[111]
Notice: Mr. Tom Cruise is an "Operating Thetan Level Six," which means he has paid for, and been indoctrinated with, the Scientology "science" that tells all about how humanity's every problem derives from the spirits of murdered space aliens. When he denied it in June of 2005, HE WAS LYING.
|

GallenteCitizen20080615
Gallente Federation War News
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:31:00 -
[112]
you lucky lucky noobs
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:32:00 -
[113]
Guilliman R was given 300m pls confirm.
|

Guilliman R
Gallente PRO Space Hunters HUNTER'S BROTHERHOOD
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:33:00 -
[114]
I confirm, thank you so much =)
Best of luck on your endeavours irl :) ---sig---
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:34:00 -
[115]
Dedan Fusion was given 300m pls confirm
|

Zephyr Rengate
dearg doom
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:34:00 -
[116]
WTF!!!!!
|

Dedan Fusion
Quantization
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:35:00 -
[117]
Originally by: Shadow Goon Dedan Fusion was given 300m pls confirm
Confimed
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:35:00 -
[118]
to those whom wonder, i figured it might look strange to give huge amount of isk to one person, as it would look like a isk sale, so im gona give it out in small amounts.
|

Zephyr Rengate
dearg doom
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:36:00 -
[119]
Thanks mate
|

Dedan Fusion
Quantization
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:36:00 -
[120]
Can i get some more, while you're still at it I mean? :D
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:38:00 -
[121]
Kailiani was given 300m pls confirm
|

Chakrai
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:38:00 -
[122]
I'll take some if it is going.
|

Eternal Error
Exitus Acta Probant
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:39:00 -
[123]
This is my main. I hate Tom Cruise and the church of scientology because, well, they're really just pretty damn lame. And I could use some ISK lovin' too help support my hatred of scientology so I can get back to attacking them rather than running missions 
|

GallenteCitizen20080615
Gallente Federation War News
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:39:00 -
[124]
o/ please
|

Cute Cuddles
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:39:00 -
[125]
Edited by: Cute Cuddles on 23/07/2008 23:41:14 I fit all the requirements (really hate that sissy Tom Cruise) & I'd love to have some ISK. 
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:40:00 -
[126]
TheDaJe was given 400m as a random dude
|

Billy Sastard
Amarr Life. Universe. Everything.
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:41:00 -
[127]
I totally ran out of ISK for suicide ships and need more, there are WAY too many hulks mining veldspar in .5 space and I can't do anything about them!
p.s. every time I take out a hulk, I imagine that tom cruise is the pilot if that makes any difference. -=^=-
|

doctorstupid2
The Accursed
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:43:00 -
[128]
Edited by: doctorstupid2 on 23/07/2008 23:43:25 Not an alt, crappy attempt at being funny in hopes of getting some isk below:
What's red and bad for your teeth?
A brick.
Also tom cruise sucks and stuff.
Abusive | Deadspace2 | Deadspace |

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:43:00 -
[129]
Billy Sastard given 200m
|

Chakrai
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:44:00 -
[130]
I must also clarify that I have never seen and have no intention of watching Top Gun.
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:44:00 -
[131]
doctorstupid2 got 50m for the joke
|

charming wanderer
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:44:00 -
[132]
Originally by: Shadow Goon Billy Sastard given 200m
Confirmed, you are officially OK in my book!
|

Xelios Xarxes
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:44:00 -
[133]
**** Tom Cruise.
|

knifee
Caldari Euphoria Heavy Industries
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:44:00 -
[134]
I'm my main, and I really hate Tom Cruise.
Though his silly high heal shoes make me laugh.
eve-dev - making a good thing better
|

Bfoster
Minmatar Rising Federation
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:45:00 -
[135]
ISK for Tom Cruise's frozen corpse??
|

Foulque
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:46:00 -
[136]
Tom Cruise is a joke, seriously weird guy.
+1 main & isk beg 
|

doctorstupid2
The Accursed
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:46:00 -
[137]
Originally by: Shadow Goon doctorstupid2 got 50m for the joke
\o/
Abusive | Deadspace2 | Deadspace |

Xelios Xarxes
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:49:00 -
[138]
I recently took out my hatred for Tom Cruise by stealing over 1200 blueprints and other random stuffs from ANR in the SCA alliance. Don't believe me check my employment and contract history.
|

Johan Liebert
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:50:00 -
[139]
Edited by: Johan Liebert on 23/07/2008 23:54:38 I went to a scientology protest in Dublin to protest how absolutely ******ed Scientology is.
This is actually an alt, but I haven't posted in this thread yet. My main is Hanrasen Nia.
|

Sorum Daemoth
Insidious Existence RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:50:00 -
[140]
This is Tom Cruise.
You just got WTF EXIT ganked! |

Zinras
Caldari Order of draugr
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:51:00 -
[141]
Tbh, giving some stuff to newbies would be a great thing, since you actually are giving stuff away.
Also, Tom Cruise sucks balls.
Originally by: CCP Greyscale *moderated - mother abuse - Mitnal*
Originally by: Jenny Spitfire That si a fact comming out from my bran.
|

Thundersausage
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:52:00 -
[142]
hi
|

Rawr Cristina
Caldari Omerta Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:52:00 -
[143]
Tom is my hero. You're just jealous cause you arn't as cool as him.
But send me ISK and you will be  ...
|

Solid Trust
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:53:00 -
[144]
I'll take some isk also!
|

Rei Crye
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:53:00 -
[145]
I hate Tom Cruise, and I am not an alt. (I'm far to ugly to be an alt)
|

Biolaja Tista
Gallente Garoun Investment Bank
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:53:00 -
[146]
Tom Cruise copulates with space aliens.
And his daughter has a horrific birth defect.
|

Jigoku Majo
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:54:00 -
[147]
I really hate Tom Cruise because of what he has done to Katie Holmes's career. He pulled her out of "The Dark Knight" for crying out loud!!!
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:55:00 -
[148]
ba hard to give out isk, lol cant make everyone happy, i got a bit left, first one to post after this post, will get some isk, and il give the rest at random to people in eve.
|

Finnroth
Caldari Sirrius Cybernetics Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:55:00 -
[149]
Thats a nice one, i don't even have to pretend. That guy royally ruined so much movies, it's not even fun anymore. Though my hate would also go against hollywood, it's a miracle how such a ****ing ****** could get so famous. Ok, ok, this is hate against his actor-being, but he's not better out of charakter. That guys a ****ing moron and he still gets all the girls - **** it, kill him :P That guy is just a bag of air with some luck and alot of propaganda - i guess he couldn't even get his ass wiped alone without asking himself if it wouldn't make some good story for the newspapers, preferably together with his ex-wife.
|

Umbra Dawn
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:55:00 -
[150]
hi
|

Syriano Keldon
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:56:00 -
[151]
Tom Cruise is jove dont **** with him.
|

Thundersausage
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:56:00 -
[152]
Originally by: Umbra Dawn hi
Way to copy me, communist.
|

Hung sang
|
Posted - 2008.07.23 23:58:00 -
[153]
Finnroth given 100m
|

Biolaja Tista
Gallente Garoun Investment Bank
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:00:00 -
[154]
Tom Cruise is gay. And yet he has a daughter. An ugly daughter.
|

Xtreem
Gallente Knockaround Guys Inc. Exxxotic
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:01:00 -
[155]
ohh free isk, erm yeah i need it coz, erm the guy that cleans my carrier need paying, and err.. oh the guy cleaning my crrier is really an assasin i hired to kill tom cruise! see it all fits!
|

Xelios Xarxes
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:01:00 -
[156]
Brad & Angelina are so much better. 
|

Finnroth
Caldari Sirrius Cybernetics Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:02:00 -
[157]
Thanks, if i ever see something resembling Cruise in EVE, i'll spend those 100m to make sure he'll never return 
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:07:00 -
[158]
ok all puplic isk is gone, thanks for posting and trying all, sorry if i did not give you isk, gl in this great game, and have fun, with your self, and lol at those Ii 1337 U83r N008s
|

ivar R'dhak
STK Scientific
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:11:00 -
[159]
Ah, what the heck here I go.
I simply can¦t stand this guy. Not only for acting the posterboy for his ridiculous religion, or his downright psychotic mannerisms¦ (OMG Oprah anyone?).
But because he killed Top Gun.
When I was a young¦un I really like that movie! Then Tarantino clarified a slightly uneasy feeling I kept getting the more reruns I watched.
Yes, Tom Cruise made Top Gun gay.  I hates it my preciousss.
Now I feel a slightly gay tingling whenever I see Top Gun reruns and am really ****ed off now.
P.S. Val Kilmer is in my mauve shitbook too. P.P.S. oh and he pu$$yfied the awesome Prince of Bel-Air by making him bow to Xenu. So Will Smith is gay by association too (Damn). Tom "Bastich" Cruise!
_ Mal-`Appears we got here just in a nick of time. What does that make us?¦ Zoe-¦Big damn heroes sir.¦ Mal-¦Aint we just.¦ |

Buyerr
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:17:00 -
[160]
this should be one big ban party since it is a directly hate tread against a living person..
btw i like tom cruise, or don't really like but i doesn't dislike him.. have no reason too... I declare war on stupidity |

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:23:00 -
[161]
The rest of the isk was sent to eve uni.
Have fun all ;)'
to next time, ride the big one.
|

Shadow Goon
Caldari Borg Collective hive mind
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:23:00 -
[162]
its ok to hate, as long as you hate with your mind,and not with your fist.
|

ivar R'dhak
STK Scientific
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:28:00 -
[163]
Edited by: ivar R''dhak on 24/07/2008 00:32:54
Originally by: Buyerr this should be one big ban party since it is a directly hate tread against a living person..
btw i like tom cruise, or don't really like but i doesn't dislike him.. have no reason too...
I make it easy for you, as in clickable. sarcasm irony
Oh and the most important of all: Not Giving A F#ck! Edit:mothafrackin p#ssyfilter: http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/159436/Not-Giving-A-F#ck.html (exchange the "#" with a "u" to see the flick) _ Mal-`Appears we got here just in a nick of time. What does that make us?¦ Zoe-¦Big damn heroes sir.¦ Mal-¦Aint we just.¦ |

Buff Plankchest
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:31:00 -
[164]
Originally by: Xelios Xarxes Brad & Angelina are so much better. 
I will laugh my ass off if their twins turn out to be butt ugly 
|

Yelan Zhou
Amarr Hedion University
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:32:00 -
[165]
Iam a noob, but i came to EvE in the hope i might blow his ship here.Infact I am hunting him through MMOs for years. War, War never changes.
|

Umbra Dawn
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:32:00 -
[166]
Eve University? How much did you give to them? They're already rich. 
|

Le Trilobite
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 00:37:00 -
[167]
Tom Cruise thinks Xenu is evil. He is just misunderstood.
|

Sierra Lima
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:04:00 -
[168]
Originally by: Tarminic Tom Cruise is pretty much a gigantic douchebag. The Scientology video confirmed that he is also a confused gigantic douchebag.
EDIT: You don't have to give me any ISK, I dislike Tom Cruise enough to post purely for that reason.[/quote
Can't say it better than this tbh
|

General Hawke
Moonlight Constructions
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:07:00 -
[169]
Originally by: Bellum Eternus Know why Nichole Kidman installed a five foot fence between her property and Toms? So that she wouldn't have to see him ever again. 
The ISK, give it here please.
Ummm, I don't get it. In length or height? 
|

Sarisel
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:08:00 -
[170]
I love Tom Cruise 
|

blown away
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:13:00 -
[171]
hmmmm i'll help you get rid of it if you insist and yea i loath tom |

Joe Starbreaker
AnTi. Atrocitas
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:15:00 -
[172]
Since these people have already asked you for your ISK, can I have your stuff?
|

Rick Thwaites
Caritas.
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:17:00 -
[173]
I'd eat his brain - even if he does have mad cow (Katie Holmes). --
|

Bai ZongTong
The Revolutionary Guard
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:23:00 -
[174]
tom cruise is in the closet!
SHOOT HIM!       --- Want some YARRHHHS? The Revolutionary Guard Pirate Corp Looking for Members Uncensored KB |

Yatta I
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:25:00 -
[175]
tom cruise needs to die for pretending to be the last samurai. ---
hey whiner, can i has your stuffs? Desusig |

Gabbot
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:26:00 -
[176]
I will soak tom cruises sack in sulphuric acid!
i will also begg for iskies in ur fread!
|

Draconyx
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:27:00 -
[177]
Let me see if I am getting this right, you want me to state I hate somebody for isk.
Yeh right, 7 pages now of sheep following the wolf to dinner.
So just give me your money you already had your dinner lets not take this to gluttony
     
|

Terianna Eri
Amarr Terianna Eri Corp
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:27:00 -
[178]
The last samurai would have been such a better movie if not for that wacko douchebag Tom Cruise, which is a pity, because the parts without him (you know, the ones with real samurai) were pretty sweet 
__________________________________
Originally by: Arthur Frayn How much to ruin all your holes, luv?
|

Constance Harme
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:34:00 -
[179]
Tom Cruise? More like Tom Lose!
|

Lews Stark
Kernel of War Tau Ceti Federation
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:42:00 -
[180]
Gimme da money!
And no, I don't give a damn about Tom Cruise. Who would?
|

PsychoBones
Sons of Plunder.
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:45:00 -
[181]
Tom Cruise is a ***.
|

Cisco Certified
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:45:00 -
[182]
$cientology doesn't pay, but you might!

|

Roman legionnaire's
Imperial Shipment
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:51:00 -
[183]
i hate tom cruise!!!!
|

Todd Jaeger
Body Count Inc. The Requiem
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:52:00 -
[184]
I ****ed Tom Cruise in the Ass.
|

Crypt XX
Intrepid Crossing
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:53:00 -
[185]
Tom who?
|

Mkhai Vrekesh
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 01:54:00 -
[186]
Yeah, the Last Samurai thing was highly insulting to all Japanese who are of Samurai lineage.
then he does not even have the balls for seppuku at the end.
WEAKSAUCE!!!!
I don't want isk, I would rather be broke and hating Tom Cruise all the more for my broke rage.
|

Malachi Nefzen
Caldari Insane Decision
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 02:01:00 -
[187]
down with Hubbard
long live Xenu!
|

Terrus Valkin
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 02:04:00 -
[188]
Scientology? Meh...
|

Spafia
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 02:09:00 -
[189]
Edited by: Spafia on 24/07/2008 02:10:30 People in this community are clearly insane.
[edited] and I meant Eve.
|

ivar R'dhak
STK Scientific
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 02:24:00 -
[190]
Originally by: Spafia Edited by: Spafia on 24/07/2008 02:10:30 People in this community are clearly insane.
[edited] and I meant Eve.
Wanna cookie?  _ Mal-`Appears we got here just in a nick of time. What does that make us?¦ Zoe-¦Big damn heroes sir.¦ Mal-¦Aint we just.¦ |

TARG AK
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 02:26:00 -
[191]
I would get medieval on Tom Cruise just like in pulp fiction for your stuff!!
|

Maximus Maridius
Gallente Navy Special Forces
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 02:28:00 -
[192]
WHY SO SERRRRRRIIIOOUUSSS? ( i hate Tom cruise)
|

Malicious Wraith
Minmatar The Dark Side of the Moon
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 02:33:00 -
[193]
Edited by: Malicious Wraith on 24/07/2008 02:35:21 Heh. ----------------------------------------
|

Neth'Rae
Gallente Decorum Inc Tygris Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 02:54:00 -
[194]
awesome thread 
Request signatures at EVE-GFX |

UberNero
The Python Cartel
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 02:57:00 -
[195]
I made my alt fly a ship named tom cruise, just so i could blow it up. This is isk would be put towards piratous ways. To cause even more damage.
|

Cambarus
The Baros Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 03:26:00 -
[196]
Hmmm, how much do I hate Tom Cruise...
Given the chance, I would place him inside a torture chamber, built with bricks made of his relatives and held together by cement mixed with my own blood. *Insert random torture stuff here* For the fun of it his limbs would be removed, and offered to him as the only available form of nourishment.
I'm thinking the final blow could be dealt by piranhas, I've always wanted an excuse to buy some and they just scream evil villain do they not? 
Please resize image to a maximum of 400 x 120, not exceeding 24000 bytes, ty. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] ~Saint |

Traidor Disloyal
NightCrew
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 03:31:00 -
[197]
Edited by: Traidor Disloyal on 24/07/2008 03:31:52 I hate Tom Cruise. You can keep the isk. I don't need isk to put the hate on Tommy.
--------------------------------------------- Love is having a second account with a cov ops pilot |

Saint Lazarus
Spiorad ag fanaiocht
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 03:36:00 -
[198]
Originally by: Terianna Eri The last samurai would have been such a better movie if not for that wacko douchebag Tom Cruise, which is a pity, because the parts without him (you know, the ones with real samurai) were pretty sweet 
Awww man I totally forgot about that, now im enraged all over again, I know I'd of LOVED that film if he wasnt in or or anywhere ****in NEAR it!!! -----------------
|

Gark32
Suddenly Ninjas
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 03:36:00 -
[199]
i'll take it.
what's that about tom cruise anyway, some bizarre social experiment?
No, i don't like the guy. but i don't see why that has to be in the criteria. and this is my main. ________________________________________________
|

Terribad
Gallente Trident Enterprises Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 03:44:00 -
[200]
praise xenu
|

Antallis
Caldari Co-operative Legion of Intelligent Terroristz
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 03:44:00 -
[201]
Put me down.
Hate Tom more then anyone! I mean who doesn't?
hmmmmm isk's tasty isk's
|

Verlyn
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 03:48:00 -
[202]
Hey there it's Tom Cruise and I absolutely hate myself!
Now show me the money!
|

Ranger802004
Caldari Federation of Freedom Fighters Executive Outcomes
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 04:02:00 -
[203]
I'd suicide gank Tom Cruise with a Titan if he played Eve!
|

Pak Narhoo
Gallente Pacific Starfleet Command
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 04:03:00 -
[204]
Edited by: Pak Narhoo on 24/07/2008 04:03:55 Sorry to see you go. Why not wait, maybe one day, years from now you'll be able to come back?
Anyway, put me on the I_Hate_Tome_Cruise list, the way he frelled up on War of the Worlds    They should lock him in a cage, with a crappy laptop only being able to play wow, forever.
Keep your isk for you'll never know though.
Edit: szpellingk
Originally by: Haakelen That is a terrible idea, you have no idea what you're talking about, please don't do it anymore.
|

Black Leather
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 04:18:00 -
[205]
Originally by: Shadow Goon Edited by: Shadow Goon on 23/07/2008 21:27:30 due to some facts i cant controll, im gona dump the contract idea and just give the isk away.
RULES.
1. no alts. 2. you have to really hate Tom Cruise. (not the actor) but the person he is behind.
thats all, i will pick one very soon today. gl all
Do you people make these posts to get a laugh out of all the weasels, vultures and various other forum losers that come begging?
I know it gives me a chuckle ever time I see one of these threads 
|

Mecinia Lua
Galactic Express Burning Horizons
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 04:20:00 -
[206]
Edited by: Mecinia Lua on 24/07/2008 04:21:10 Eh who am I to turn away free money, I'll take your isk :).
Oh and I don't like Tom Cruise at all, I haven't watched a movie of his since Top Gun (Which wasn't all that good either). He's just got crazier and crazier over the years, perhaps if folks would just stop buying tickets to movies he's in he'll pass into the sunset....oh did you hear he got fired from his latest movie....they said he was to old :)
Thoughts expressed are mine and mine alone. They do not necessarily reflect my alliances thoughts. |

Brunswick2
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 05:25:00 -
[207]
I'm holding Tom Cruise's thetans captive in my imaginary internet spaceship.
|

Titus Lewis
Suddenly Successful
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 05:39:00 -
[208]
I would like free isk please. Tom Cruise ****es me off as well.
Iskies? |

Jinx Barker
GFB Scientific
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 06:22:00 -
[209]
Dude... where is my ISK?! 
I already mentioned the fact that I do not like Tom Cruise... well, let me think.. nope, nope, nope, still don't like em. I tried, really hard to like the guy, but nope.
Anyhow... ISK? Where? 
|

Taradis
Amarr The Imperial Assassins Ethereal Dawn
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 06:25:00 -
[210]
I would chop off tom cruises head and use his skull as a cereal bowl after i clean it and plug the holes 
|

Jinx Barker
GFB Scientific
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 06:25:00 -
[211]
Originally by: Taradis I would chop off tom cruises head and use his skull as a cereal bowl after i clean it and plug the holes 
Dude... you want to plug Tom's holes? WTF?!!!! Gross.... 
|
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 06:26:00 -
[212]
Tom Cruise is to the world as Ctrl+Q'ers are to EVE?
Secure 3rd party service ■ Do you Veldspar? |
|

Daniel Borealis
Minmatar Rionnag Alba Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 06:30:00 -
[213]
<--- Confirming I will recieve the isk.
Thanks :D
|

MenanceWhite
Amarr Red Light Navy
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 06:30:00 -
[214]
I don't understand, tom cruise - is'nt that the scientology ***? ---
Originally by: Torfi There's alot. That can be done. With.. corpses
Originally by: Oveur
|

ssbn732
Minmatar Soldiers of Misfortune Apotheosis of Virtue
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 06:52:00 -
[215]
Well, I figure I have a shot, I hate Sci***s, I wont make up some imagenary bull about what im doing about it either.
|

Meiyang Lee
Gallente Azteca Transportation Unlimited Gunboat Diplomacy
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 07:04:00 -
[216]
Well, might aswell give it a shot, I'd love some Isk. As for Cruise, can't stand the man, and loathe what he together with scientology represent.
|

Fink Angel
Caldari The Merry Men
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 07:09:00 -
[217]
I quite like Tom Cruise actually.
Doh! Do I have to give you all my ISK now?
Can I have another try?
|

Bistot Kid
The First Thing You'll Ever See
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 07:20:00 -
[218]
Originally by: Malachi Nefzen down with Hubbard
Yeah, I hate her too. For going to the cupboard and trying to gove her doggie a bone. But then finding the cupboard was bare, so her poor doggie had none. Scum. Just scum. -------------------- What? Me Worry? -------------------- |

Hesod Adee
Militants of Xen
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 07:25:00 -
[219]
I hate Tom Cruise and I like free stuff.
|

JohnStar
Caldari Grail Seekers
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 07:35:00 -
[220]
Edited by: JohnStar on 24/07/2008 07:35:23 i want free isk
i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hate Tom Cruise.did i told you i really hate him? main char.
---------------------------------------------- i prefer sex with corpses,they dont bi.tch |

Temp Boi
D00M. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 07:47:00 -
[221]
WHATS THIS WERE TALKING ABOUT TOM CRUISE WHAT A ****SMACK HAHA HES LIKE FIVE FOOT FOUR WHAT A DOUCHEBAG NICE CROOKED NOSE YOU **** HAHA NICOLE KIDMAN IS HOTTER THAN KATIE HOLMES BUT SHES A **** ANYWAYS HAR HAR I ****ING HATE TIM CRUISE WHAT A ***** OH GOD IM BLEEDING FROM MY EYES OH WELL WHO GIVES A **** TIM CROUSE IS A *** HAHA WHAT A DIPSHIT HAHA HE ATE KATIE HILMES PLACENTA WHAT THE **** IS THAT SHIT OH **** THATS NASTY WHAT A SICK **** HAHA ***** **** BALLS ASS GOOCH HAHA **** HES A ****ING ***** I BET HES GOT LIKE ONE OF THOSE ELECTRIC CARS HAHA WHO DRIVES THAT SHIT IT HAS LIKE 9 HORSEPOWER ****
|

Calvin Firenze
Minmatar Thanos and Killjoy Productions
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 07:50:00 -
[222]
wait what?
I'm pretty apathetic about celebrities in general, but I think tom cruise is pretty much the biggest ****ing douche in hollywood besides paul walker.
Keep your isk, you might want to come back.
|

Al Kickaurazz
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 08:24:00 -
[223]
I hate Tom Cruise and that ridicolous cult he calles Scientology. In fact I hate him so much, I don't even need your ISK. I just wanted to write how much I hate him. 
|

Pr0cy0n
Caldari Primal Element
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 08:34:00 -
[224]
I love tom cruise. His sensual face. His masculine body. I want to lick him. And touch. And slowly take of his clothes.
GIVE ME YOUR MONEY FAILFACE.
|

radix29
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 09:39:00 -
[225]
xenu.net enturbulation.org exscientologykids.com
is this enough? isk plx
|

annoing
Amarr MisFunk Inc. Daisho Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 09:51:00 -
[226]
If you send me any isk I will use it to bring about the fall of Scientology, desicrate Hubbards grave and most of all, bribe every producer to stop them employing T.C. again. It amazes me that people actually regard him as a good actor. Compare him to Depp or Downey for ability and range and he will be found wanting at every level. As for the man behind the actor, what a pr1ck. Thats all you need to say really, hes a pr1ck .... its a word that encompasses everything that he can possibly be.
Dwi Cymraig
|

Zraken Hawkwing
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 10:10:00 -
[227]
/Begging in a Shadow Goon thread
Always preferred Charlie Sheen...
|

Taradis
Amarr The Imperial Assassins Ethereal Dawn
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 10:15:00 -
[228]
Originally by: Jinx Barker
Originally by: Taradis I would chop off tom cruises head and use his skull as a cereal bowl after i clean it and plug the holes 
Dude... you want to plug Tom's holes? WTF?!!!! Gross.... 
Imma freak what can I say 
|

Taradis
Amarr The Imperial Assassins Ethereal Dawn
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 10:17:00 -
[229]
Edited by: Taradis on 24/07/2008 10:17:42
Originally by: Pr0cy0n I love tom cruise. His sensual face. His masculine body. I want to lick him. And touch. And slowly take of his clothes.
GIVE ME YOUR MONEY FAILFACE.
And I thought I was a freak
O ya I want the isk please send to me as I am but a poor humble player of eve 
|

Asteryos
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 10:17:00 -
[230]
Can't say i hate Tom Cruise, i don't know him personally. Scientology is a weird religion i have to agree there. He doesn't bug me, im not sure how he can possibly annoy most of you people. Just don't watch his movies etc.
Good luck to whatever you're going to do and your Tom Cruise crusade.
|

drMile Kitic
Gallente Copperhead Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 10:19:00 -
[231]
send me isk
|

Tuko kun
Thundercats RAZOR Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 10:23:00 -
[232]
Confirming isk goes to me
|

Jett Fast
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 10:24:00 -
[233]
Edited by: Jett Fast on 24/07/2008 10:24:21 Tom Cruise is a spanner, he went off the rails as soon as he got on the big screen :P
yeah, i dont like him in the slightest.
I have no idea why im in this thread other than the Tom Cruise bashing tbh...
EDIT: Damn, posted with my alt, main incoming.
|

Atariss
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 10:25:00 -
[234]
Originally by: Jett Fast Edited by: Jett Fast on 24/07/2008 10:24:21 Tom Cruise is a spanner, he went off the rails as soon as he got on the big screen :P
yeah, i dont like him in the slightest.
I have no idea why im in this thread other than the Tom Cruise bashing tbh...
EDIT: Damn, posted with my alt, main incoming.
o/ me
|

Bela Okmyx
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 10:51:00 -
[235]
Edited by: Bela Okmyx on 24/07/2008 10:51:37 I would tell you how badly I hate Tom Cruise, but they dont allow that kind of language here 
|

Miyeko Deux
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 10:54:00 -
[236]
Ugh whats not to hate? The guy is like watching evolution backwards... now about that dough....
|

Angelice
Minmatar Infinity Enterprises Daisho Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 10:59:00 -
[237]
He split with Nicole... he must be an idiot! Angelice Infinity Enterprises
"To see the right and not to do it is cowardice." - Confucius
|

Gregor Vernof
Minmatar Toddlers Throwing Tantrums
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 11:03:00 -
[238]
Let's see Tom Cruise has brutally scared wonderful memories of such things like War of the Worlds and every single Samurai movie I've ever seen, and is generally too annoying to live.
Hell I'd agree to that even if you weren't giving ISK away... 
|

Ryan Scouse'UK
omen. Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 11:56:00 -
[239]
I need isk to buy GTC for my carrier account which I want to sell, 28sp full spec gallente carrier account, email me in game if interested.
no EVE related content in signature. ~Weatherman |

Moleclown
Eve University Ivy League
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 12:09:00 -
[240]
They should force Tom Cruise to make a movie that completely contradicts his own existence.
Just a lil money would be great Player x- It's still 4am for the lil ol' amarican and I got to get to bed soon. Player y- You know ur tierd when u can't spell your own nationality. Moleclown- You know ur tired when you can't s |

Akiba Penrose
The Movement
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 12:26:00 -
[241]
Tom Cruise should be reborn as a jewish lesbian in Saudi Arabia. Dont need your isk, i just hate Tom Cruise.
|

AncientGuardian
Gallente Intaki Liberation Front The Star League
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 14:20:00 -
[242]
Originally by: Shadow Goon Edited by: Shadow Goon on 23/07/2008 21:27:30 due to some facts i cant controll, im gona dump the contract idea and just give the isk away.
RULES.
1. no alts. 2. you have to really hate Tom Cruise. (not the actor) but the person he is behind.
thats all, i will pick one very soon today. gl all
wait a minute, ... Tom Cruise was an actor?! i wish that the flees of a million camels will infest his crotch. .... poor katie, brainwashing should be banned
Quote:
'Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts'
Quote:
If I ever saw an amputee getting hanged, I would start yelling out letters.
|

Micheal Dietrich
Caldari Terradyne Networks
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 15:01:00 -
[243]
Our OP is onto something here. I must set about a plan here and see what little pavlov tricks I can get people to do for virtual in game money
|

Lord Zoran
House of Tempers
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 15:33:00 -
[244]
.
|

Ketzstar
Caldari Paranoid Androids The Red Skull
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 19:03:00 -
[245]
Originally by: Shadow Goon Ketzstar was given 300m isk, pls confirm you got it.
confirmed, i got the money.
thank you sir.
|

Drakolus
Amarr Dopehead Industries FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 19:15:00 -
[246]
Just here to chime in that I also hate Tom Cruise. May some really nasty thing infest his something place and cause him some horrible fate. _____________________________________________
|

Rostran Targo
Minmatar Kinda'Shujaa
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 19:26:00 -
[247]
I'll take some isk. 
Also, Tom Cruise sucks!
http://desusig.crumplecorn.com/sigs.html |

goodby4u
Logistic Technologies Incorporated
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 19:28:00 -
[248]
You guys are idiots.
|

Cutter Isaacson
Minmatar Hollow World Mining Corporation QUANT Hegemony
|
Posted - 2008.07.24 21:46:00 -
[249]
Tom Cruise is an epic numpty. I dont want your isk, so just give it to a noob, or to Chribba 
Originally by: Haks'he Lirky Some people should just stick to Pac Man.
|

Dwight McClusky
|
Posted - 2008.07.25 19:32:00 -
[250]
Tom Cruise, eh?
Well, I do hate him, but I hate pretty much all of Hollywood, at least mainstream Hollywood. Honestly, though, I don't give a rat's ass. Hollywood is irrelevant to me, and therefor, everyone in, or connected to Hollywood, is irrelevant. What has Hollywood, or anyone in it, got to do with whats important in life, or my life anyways. Of course, the same could be said of EVE, or any video game, at least by some people. But EVE is a good escape and stress reliever for me. My philosophy boils down to F**K the irrelevant, and F**K the rest of the bastards back if they F**K with you. That doesn't please alot of people, but, again, that is irrelevant.
Plus the whole Scientology cult thing is creepy, but most religions are, lol.
Monies are always nice, but I honestly don't expect any.
|

Xelios Xarxes
|
Posted - 2008.07.25 21:20:00 -
[251]
You guys missed the boat a few pages back; the money's all been given out already. 
|

Micheal Dietrich
Caldari Terradyne Networks
|
Posted - 2008.07.25 21:25:00 -
[252]
Originally by: Xelios Xarxes You guys missed the boat a few pages back; the money's all been given out already. 
Well it's common for people to read a first post and immediately reply regardless of page count. It's how we tend to get so many parrot responses.
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 :: [one page] |