| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s) |

DTee
coracao ardente Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 09:27:00 -
[61]
Edited by: DTee on 18/08/2008 09:27:46
Originally by: Butter Dog
Originally by: Jeffie Dahmer
This now raises the stakes in the battle for fountain, as both blocks now have enough strength to equal each other.
ahahahaha.... seriously
RQM are a self-styled 'elite' PvP alliance, with about 600 members. So are PL. In recent fountain engagements, the RQM side (along with UNNAT and many others) has had more caps and battleships than PL. In hardware terms, they should win.
But they keep losing. They lack decent, active FC's it seems.
So now they're relying on the blob instead? Classy.
Kick them to the kerb, PL.
Ta x
Seleene should hire me to FC them!
|

fatteh gonzo
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 11:46:00 -
[62]
i lol'd
@
all the lies and fail propaganda coming from PL LOL. u guys make me smile :) u might wanna take five to post your losses, your killboard doesnt seem to show half of them. feeling alittle are we ? Keep talking the crap guys it looks like u need to, if it helps u sleep at nite.
Keep the lol'z comin
|

Faekurias
Black Legion Command
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 11:48:00 -
[63]
Postin' in dis thredz. We are recruiting.
|

Korinn
The Illuminati. Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 11:53:00 -
[64]
Originally by: fatteh gonzo i lol'd
@
all the lies and fail propaganda coming from PL LOL. u guys make me smile :) u might wanna take five to post your losses, your killboard doesnt seem to show half of them. feeling alittle are we ? Keep talking the crap guys it looks like u need to, if it helps u sleep at nite.
Keep the lol'z comin
This is an OSHIT alt btw
|

Antodias
North Eastern Swat Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 11:57:00 -
[65]
Originally by: fatteh gonzo i lol'd
@
all the lies and fail propaganda coming from PL LOL. u guys make me smile :) u might wanna take five to post your losses, your killboard doesnt seem to show half of them. feeling alittle are we ? Keep talking the crap guys it looks like u need to, if it helps u sleep at nite.
Keep the lol'z comin
boosh homerun
|

Shadoo
North Eastern Swat Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 11:59:00 -
[66]
Who takes 5 to post losses when the API does the work for you     
also, for Gneeznow     
|

Butter Dog
Gallente The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 12:38:00 -
[67]
Originally by: fatteh gonzo i lol'd
@
all the lies and fail propaganda coming from PL LOL. u guys make me smile :) u might wanna take five to post your losses, your killboard doesnt seem to show half of them. feeling alittle are we ? Keep talking the crap guys it looks like u need to, if it helps u sleep at nite.
Keep the lol'z comin
CAOD ban is obviously frustating some within RQM... 
----------
AKA 'Bitter Dog'
Failing at everything he does in EvE since '05 |

Oli Robbo
Gallente Galactic Defence Syndicate Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 12:54:00 -
[68]
Originally by: Christopher Multsanti Edited by: Christopher Multsanti on 17/08/2008 12:24:42
Originally by: Carin K
Originally by: Christopher Multsanti
Originally by: HotSeat KIA stay home.... trust me on this one old m8's 
You are so hard.
I emplore systematic chaos to come to fountain and prove him wrong.
I'll come on my own and then you'll all be dead. Now who is so hard? 
LOL you can't even push Talon out of Stain... and what are a handful of SC doing up in delve anyhow?
|

NATMav
F.R.E.E. Explorer Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 13:02:00 -
[69]
Originally by: SWAT Kat Either a magnificent troll or your recruitment officer should get shot lolz
We don't recruit.
We're like a family, and Hani is the red-headed stepchild.  -----------------------------------------
|

Aaron Mirrorsaver
Warped Mining
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 13:04:00 -
[70]
Originally by: SWAT Kat
Originally by: Haniblecter Teg
Originally by: NATMav
Originally by: Haniblecter Teg Edited by: Haniblecter Teg on 18/08/2008 00:47:46 I have to say, my corporation joined Elitist Cowards fairly recently, and when I heard that our allies and us were being assualted by seleene/MC and remnants of TRI (is that right?) I kinda had a shit-fit.
Then I move and start fighting them and I can honestly say I'm underwhelmed. If they think a last-minute half-assed bailout by some old 'torty' allies is going to do anything, they're gravely mistaken.
STOP POSTING
I couldnt possibly gay up CAOD anymore than the magnificent amounts of homo activity that already goes on.
Thanks for the clarification other pilots, knew there was another big name in there (inserg) and happy to see TRI hopped from that sinking ship. Give MM an extra big thrust for me!
Either a magnificent troll or your recruitment officer should get shot lolz
i call troll...or alt spy whatever...seriously...again...are you fuh real ------
GBC old timer. AKA "the dude"
|

NATMav
F.R.E.E. Explorer Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 13:06:00 -
[71]
Originally by: Aaron Mirrorsaver i call troll...or alt spy whatever...seriously...again...are you fuh real
And I thought Hani was a bad poster... -----------------------------------------
|

Aaron Mirrorsaver
Warped Mining
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 14:35:00 -
[72]
he is, but you're stealing his thunder!  ------
GBC old timer. AKA "the dude"
|

Darklin Eldaris
The Illuminati.
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 14:47:00 -
[73]
Originally by: fatteh gonzo i lol'd
@
all the lies and fail propaganda coming from PL LOL. u guys make me smile :) u might wanna take five to post your losses, your killboard doesnt seem to show half of them. feeling alittle are we ? Keep talking the crap guys it looks like u need to, if it helps u sleep at nite.
Keep the lol'z comin
LOL, killboard is updated through API daily.
Either:
1. We are CCP and we edit our API to not include losses.
Or:
2. We just don't have that many of them.
I'll give you a hint. It's not 1.
you, sir, fail.
Trollpost is troll.
|

DiamondEdges
Black Lotus Foundation Damned Pirates
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 15:53:00 -
[74]
Pandemic does not post all their losses, I've checked after battles. It's been a couple weeks since some losses I know you all had, and they are still not posted. Yall posted a few, but not all. Maybe your ceo's need to chek their war logs a bit closer.
|

Cabue
Sniggerdly Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 16:06:00 -
[75]
Originally by: DiamondEdges Pandemic does not post all their losses, I've checked after battles. It's been a couple weeks since some losses I know you all had, and they are still not posted. Yall posted a few, but not all. Maybe your ceo's need to chek their war logs a bit closer.
Feel free to eve-mail me link to any mails we are missing and I will get it sorted out. As previously stated, all PL mails (kill and loss) are done through APIs so if this is happening then its API bugs, not deliberate killboard padding.
|

Dungar Loghoth
Caldari The Illuminati. Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 16:19:00 -
[76]
Edited by: Dungar Loghoth on 18/08/2008 16:20:33
Originally by: NATMav
Originally by: SWAT Kat Either a magnificent troll or your recruitment officer should get shot lolz
We don't recruit.
We're like a family, and Hani is the red-headed stepchild. 
As PL's red-headed stepchild, I find you calling him a red-headed stepchild offensive.
Originally by: DiamondEdges Pandemic does not post all their losses, I've checked after battles. It's been a couple weeks since some losses I know you all had, and they are still not posted. Yall posted a few, but not all. Maybe your ceo's need to chek their war logs a bit closer.
Like Cabue says, you can evemail me and I'll go through my corp's losses as well. Everything is done through the API so even if Gomaz wants to hide all the ravens he's lost, he can't. ---
|

Korinn
The Illuminati. Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 16:32:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Dungar Loghoth even if Gomaz wants to hide all the ravens he's lost, he can't.
You've caught me dungar ~~~ 
|

Zimi Vlasic
F.R.E.E. Explorer Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 17:06:00 -
[78]
Originally by: Haniblecter Teg
Originally by: NATMav
Originally by: Haniblecter Teg Edited by: Haniblecter Teg on 18/08/2008 00:47:46 I have to say, my corporation joined Elitist Cowards fairly recently, and when I heard that our allies and us were being assualted by seleene/MC and remnants of TRI (is that right?) I kinda had a shit-fit.
Then I move and start fighting them and I can honestly say I'm underwhelmed. If they think a last-minute half-assed bailout by some old 'torty' allies is going to do anything, they're gravely mistaken.
STOP POSTING
I couldnt possibly gay up CAOD anymore than the magnificent amounts of homo activity that already goes on.
Thanks for the clarification other pilots, knew there was another big name in there (inserg) and happy to see TRI hopped from that sinking ship. Give MM an extra big thrust for me!
STOP POSTING ------------------ Find Roid, Examine, and Excavate Explorer |

Lawk
North Eastern Swat Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 17:24:00 -
[79]
I just wanted to say, good luck. We're all counting on you.
|

Amarr Citizen2115641
Slugworth Inc
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 17:48:00 -
[80]
Originally by: DiamondEdges Pandemic does not post all their losses, I've checked after battles. It's been a couple weeks since some losses I know you all had, and they are still not posted. Yall posted a few, but not all. Maybe your ceo's need to chek their war logs a bit closer.
Sry can't seam to find your killboard 
|
|

CCP Mitnal
C C P

|
Posted - 2008.08.18 17:48:00 -
[81]
Cleaned.
Please do not pyramid quote, please remain on topic.
Off-topic posts will be deleted.
Mitnal Community Representative CCP Games, EVE Online Email / Netfang Special Agent Mitnal; Saving the forums one thread at a time! |
|

Butter Dog
Gallente The Littlest Hobos
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 18:19:00 -
[82]
Originally by: Amarr Citizen2115641
Originally by: DiamondEdges Pandemic does not post all their losses, I've checked after battles. It's been a couple weeks since some losses I know you all had, and they are still not posted. Yall posted a few, but not all. Maybe your ceo's need to chek their war logs a bit closer.
Sry can't seam to find your killboard 
Just type 'Requiem Killboard' into google  ----------
AKA 'Bitter Dog'
Failing at everything he does in EvE since '05 |

Demondrew
Minmatar Trident Enterprises Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 20:22:00 -
[83]
So Darth I know you have stepped down but, your saying KIA and your folks aren't coming or just were not asked to come? Honest question... |

Porgy
Foundation Sons of Tangra
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 20:47:00 -
[84]
They aren't coming? I already put up my fire sales though... |

TroNaaR
Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.08.18 21:10:00 -
[85]
Originally by: Darth Sith Sorry to bust the bubble but no member of Requium, incuding Sel, has approached me for assistance in their Fountain campaign. DAI / KIA are working together but I will just leave it at that.
Oh wait a minute.. it was posted on COAD so it must be true! ..
/me grabs an elevator back to his room in BWF to start packing ..
Darth Sith Exec Daisho
Can I get somone to feed Peoke's NeoPets PLS?!?!?! |

HARYBARY
Bulgarian Mafia Squad Sons of Tangra
|
Posted - 2008.08.19 07:37:00 -
[86]
Requiem and Co. - Pls. post proper your losses. Don't forget Capitals too  
|

Edriahn
Gallente Bulgarian Mafia Squad
|
Posted - 2008.08.19 10:51:00 -
[87]
I can confirm that CAN taranis was killed last night by PL naglfar in a 1v1 fight. Nerf dreads! |

Darklin Eldaris
The Illuminati.
|
Posted - 2008.08.19 15:03:00 -
[88]
Originally by: CCP Mitnal Cleaned.
Please do not pyramid quote, please remain on topic.
Off-topic posts will be deleted.
By cleaned of course you mean, I deleted legitimate posts randomly.
Because thats what you did with mine, lol.
I'd also like to point out there are 8 posts here with roughly the same content mine had, are you racist against minnies or something?! Please don't just delete sh** at random CCP. Fail fail fail. |

Vladic Ka
Sniggerdly Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.08.19 19:31:00 -
[89]
Edited by: Vladic Ka on 19/08/2008 19:34:46
Originally by: Darklin Eldaris
By cleaned of course you mean, I deleted legitimate posts randomly.
Because thats what you did with mine, lol.
I'd also like to point out there are 8 posts here with roughly the same content mine had, are you racist against minnies or something?! Please don't just delete sh** at random CCP. Fail fail fail.
You can say shit here now. And by the way looks like the fountain campain is confirmed done for at least UNAT. Unconfirmed but likely that CAN has pulled back too, Very little resistance on the mop up of the last REQ pos's in PNQ.
Edit: Forgot to add sov will go neutral tomorrow as long as the rest of the night stays the same. |

Cheeva
Gallente Core Productions
|
Posted - 2008.08.19 19:43:00 -
[90]
so the sleeping alliance is fading away already |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |