| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Beer Master
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 11:19:00 -
[1] - Quote
I know fanfest is probably uber fun, but there are only 1000 out of the hundreds of thousdands of Eve players there. Is it possible to pull some of the GMs away from their jager bombs and rotten shark and get them to answer some petitions? |

TuonelanOrja
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
186
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 11:30:00 -
[2] - Quote
No, DUST funfest is too important. Not a veteran, just bitter.. |

Terminal Insanity
Convex Enterprises
330
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 11:36:00 -
[3] - Quote
It seems its just the DEV's that are at FanFest. I'm sure all the Customer Support/GM's are still stuck back in the office working on your petitions.
If its a reimbursement petition, you're in for a long wait regardless |

Beer Master
State War Academy Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 11:40:00 -
[4] - Quote
No, petition times were fine till about a week ago. Have one toon with a petition that hsn't been responded to in a week. The one I have open now is just for a temp reactivation of an account to apply plex, since it isn't showing up for me on the AM page, It's like calling Dell when your computer is broken only to find out the entire company has taken a week off, leaving one Indian guy in a closet somewhere crying and listening to the phones ring. |

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University Minmatar Republic
1302
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 11:52:00 -
[5] - Quote
Yeah, something needs to be done.
Been waiting a week now for CCP to answer petition - no Faction standing increase for completion of Epic Arc. |

O'C
The Sci-Clone Experiment
0
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 13:29:00 -
[6] - Quote
I have had a petition open for a week, bit miffed to be honest as I can't use two accounts.
|

adam smash
University of Caille Gallente Federation
1
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 13:56:00 -
[7] - Quote
World of tanks, FREE, a low priority petition take less than 1 day to get an answer too... I've got answers in less than 2 hours for a game I donGÇÖt even pay for rofl.
Yet somehow CCP... canGÇÖt do it...
Also WoT is working on *** and WoB...
CCP you failing bro?
Then again WoT does not have 100000000000000 bugs.
|

Beer Master
State War Academy Caldari State
2
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 13:57:00 -
[8] - Quote
Well at least there was that SMOKING HOT deal on PLEX to make us feel better... Wait, that deal sucked. Now I'm depressed again. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |