| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

masternerdguy
Inner Shadow NightSong Directorate
44
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:45:00 -
[1] - Quote
If CCP decides to follow through and wimpify hi sec into the land of eternal love and tolerance currently proposed I will start joining hi sec corps so I can kill off as many carebears as possible. I will use alts as well so they won't see it coming.
Who's with me? Things are only impossible until they are not. |

ElQuirko
Gravit Negotii Rogue Elements.
432
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:47:00 -
[2] - Quote
masternerdguy wrote:If CCP decides to follow through and wimpify hi sec into the land of eternal love and tolerance currently proposed I will start joining hi sec corps so I can kill off as many carebears as possible. I will use alts as well so they won't see it coming.
Who's with me?
Hear hear! Highsec warfare is my favourite type of warfare - if I have to get it by awoxing, so be it.
If we distribute pictures of people, does that mean God can file copyright claims under SOPA? |

Terminal Insanity
Convex Enterprises
359
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:47:00 -
[3] - Quote
I'd have to bear my security back up, but it would be totally worth it
inb4 corp-shooting nerf "War declarations are never officially considered griefing and are not a bannable offense, and it has been repeatedly stated by the developers that the possibility for non-consensual PvP is an intended feature." - CCP |

Propmod
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
14
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:47:00 -
[4] - Quote
masternerdguy wrote:If CCP decides to follow through and wimpify hi sec into the land of eternal love and tolerance currently proposed I will start joining hi sec corps so I can kill off as many carebears as possible. I will use alts as well so they won't see it coming.
Who's with me? If you dont play for easy mode... why are you in high sec? |

Nedes Betternaem
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
33
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:48:00 -
[5] - Quote
masternerdguy wrote:If CCP decides to follow through and wimpify hi sec into the land of eternal love and tolerance currently proposed I will start joining hi sec corps so I can kill off as many carebears as possible. I will use alts as well so they won't see it coming.
Who's with me? I would love to, however all of my assets are currently locked up in nullsec, and I have to pay a ransom to free up said assets. If you are willing to assist in recovering my assets by sending me 1 billion isk, I will be sure to reward your generosity with twice the ISK you paid me after I have recovered my rightful assets. |

Zircon Dasher
86
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:48:00 -
[6] - Quote
You dont have a character used for this already?
What are you? New? |

Romar Agent
Science and Trade Institute Caldari State
1
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:51:00 -
[7] - Quote
I do. |

Carver DiGriz
Agony Unleashed Agony Empire
3
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:53:00 -
[8] - Quote
Propmod wrote:If you dont play for easy mode... why are you in high sec? That.
|

Gnaw LF
7
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:54:00 -
[9] - Quote
masternerdguy wrote:If CCP decides to follow through and wimpify hi sec into the land of eternal love and tolerance currently proposed I will start joining hi sec corps so I can kill off as many carebears as possible. I will use alts as well so they won't see it coming.
Who's with me?
Let me get the straight. In your mind the current mechanic where you can go and flip a can and have one bear miner be hostile to you, that is Hard Mode? If CCP is going to introduce this Suspect flag, and you flip a can and suddenly you are hostile to the entire star system, that is Easy Mode? It seems to me that you just want to shoot with minimal risk and consequence, and it is you who is in fact playing this game for Easy Mode. |

masternerdguy
Inner Shadow NightSong Directorate
44
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:55:00 -
[10] - Quote
Carver DiGriz wrote:Propmod wrote:If you dont play for easy mode... why are you in high sec? That.
Not the point. Hisec should NEVER be a safe place. Things are only impossible until they are not. |

JitaPriceChecker2
State War Academy Caldari State
70
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:57:00 -
[11] - Quote
masternerdguy wrote:If CCP decides to follow through and wimpify hi sec into the land of eternal love and tolerance currently proposed I will start joining hi sec corps so I can kill off as many carebears as possible. I will use alts as well so they won't see it coming.
Who's with me?
You have got my alts.
|

Pak Narhoo
Knights of Kador
421
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:58:00 -
[12] - Quote
masternerdguy wrote:Carver DiGriz wrote:Propmod wrote:If you dont play for easy mode... why are you in high sec? That. Not the point. Hisec should NEVER be a safe place.
Still isn't, never will. You're reading too much into notes made on bier coasters.
You have to cut the ops team some slack, trolling the player base with made up downtime estimates is the only fun they get around here.-á(CCP Nullarbor) |

Gnaw LF
7
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:58:00 -
[13] - Quote
masternerdguy wrote:Carver DiGriz wrote:Propmod wrote:If you dont play for easy mode... why are you in high sec? That. Not the point. Hisec should NEVER be a safe place.
Exactly, so with the suspect flag it will be even less safe. You can still flip a can, have the miner aggress on you and kill the said miner, but now you will also suffer some consequences and provide more pew content for the rest of the masses. |

Ana Vyr
Vyral Technologies
188
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 18:58:00 -
[14] - Quote
I seriously doubt they'll do that, but they do need to figure out a way to stop players from ruining the gameplay experience of other players in order to grow the game, collect more subs, so they can make it better. There's plenty of combat to be had in EvE, but it seems that some folks are not content with just fighting, they have to grief too.
"Easy mode" is killing miners and wardeccing industry corps and so on.
Only in EvE do we find risk adverse mass murderers. |

Gogela
Freeport Exploration Loosely Affiliated Pirates Alliance
464
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:00:00 -
[15] - Quote
/signed, agree, and on board. o7

|

Cipher Jones
372
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:04:00 -
[16] - Quote
Ana Vyr wrote:I seriously doubt they'll do that, but they do need to figure out a way to stop players from ruining the gameplay experience of other players in order to grow the game, collect more subs, so they can make it better. There's plenty of combat to be had in EvE, but it seems that some folks are not content with just fighting, they have to grief too.
"Easy mode" is killing miners and wardeccing industry corps and so on.
Only in EvE do we find risk adverse mass murderers.
You can do industry without tax in an NPC corp. Then no one can dec you. Thats easy mode. What you are talking about is darwin mode. cipher jones, alone and unloved after his campaign against the evil goonies, resorts to stealing their techniques to become loved |

Nedes Betternaem
Imperial Academy Amarr Empire
33
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:06:00 -
[17] - Quote
Propmod wrote:masternerdguy wrote:If CCP decides to follow through and wimpify hi sec into the land of eternal love and tolerance currently proposed I will start joining hi sec corps so I can kill off as many carebears as possible. I will use alts as well so they won't see it coming.
Who's with me? If you dont play for easy mode... why are you in high sec? Because everyone knows the real challenge in PvP comes from killing people who are less than 1 month old and/or aren't in a combat ship. |

Gummy Plaude
University of Caille Gallente Federation
34
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:09:00 -
[18] - Quote
masternerdguy wrote:Carver DiGriz wrote:Propmod wrote:If you dont play for easy mode... why are you in high sec? That. Not the point. Hisec should NEVER be a safe place.
You'll still be able to beg a fight with noobs/unprepared ships, the only difference is that now you may have to deal with PVP fitted ships too and that isn't making Hisec safer in my book but the opposite. |

Garmon
Genos Occidere HYDRA RELOADED
170
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:14:00 -
[19] - Quote
I see it as being the exact opposite and only the "carebears" of pvpers are crying about it Check out GARMONATION 9 right now! Check out our site for PVP videos, guides and audio commentaries: www.EVEisEASY.com
|

ElQuirko
Gravit Negotii Rogue Elements.
433
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:19:00 -
[20] - Quote
You people seem to be missing the point - consensual 1v1 PVP is now an impossibility. Before, the process was to drop a can with one unit of ammunition in it and have the other person flip it while in the same fleet. While neutral RR was possible, fleet boosters weren't and it was generally a fair process.
This change means that nobody can 1v1 PVP anywhere.
If we distribute pictures of people, does that mean God can file copyright claims under SOPA? |

Dragon Outlaw
Blue Republic RvB - BLUE Republic
59
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:21:00 -
[21] - Quote
Tears of high sec carebear killers really are the best tears! |

Gorki Andropov
Kerensky Initiatives
262
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:22:00 -
[22] - Quote
masternerdguy wrote:Carver DiGriz wrote:Propmod wrote:If you dont play for easy mode... why are you in high sec? That. Not the point. Hisec should NEVER be a safe place.
You do kinda suck at duels though. YOU AREN'T SAFE ANYWHERE BOY. |

THE L0CK
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
58
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:22:00 -
[23] - Quote
There once was a time when can flippers didn't even flag for doing what they did, they just stole and moved on.
And the miners and MR's whined about not being able to shoot them. So the dev's gave this to them.
This gave the can flippers targets to kill and take from the wrecks and proceeded to bait miners and MR's into shooting.
And the miners and MR's cried about lack of protection. So the dev's will allow all miners and MR's to flag the suspect.
What do you think will happen next? Do you smell what the Lock's cooking? |

Ana Vyr
Vyral Technologies
188
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:23:00 -
[24] - Quote
Cipher Jones wrote:Ana Vyr wrote:I seriously doubt they'll do that, but they do need to figure out a way to stop players from ruining the gameplay experience of other players in order to grow the game, collect more subs, so they can make it better. There's plenty of combat to be had in EvE, but it seems that some folks are not content with just fighting, they have to grief too.
"Easy mode" is killing miners and wardeccing industry corps and so on.
Only in EvE do we find risk adverse mass murderers. You can do industry without tax in an NPC corp. Then no one can dec you. Thats easy mode. What you are talking about is darwin mode.
You are absolutely right. Last time I tried that I ended up doing industry for a bunch of people that didn't give a flying crap about it, didn't offer any protection for the miners who were providing them with gear to blow up, and was required to attend mandatory OP's during most of my playtime. Yeah...that was a real great time doing that /sarcasm. After a rash of ship theft from our corp POS from my fellow alliance "mates", I lost interest, and left to form my own corp in highsec. I ended up leaving nullsec poorer than when I started.
You will probably agree that I picked the wrong alliance to play in, and that other alliances would treat me much better, but the experience taught me that I'm not here to play the game for somebody else's agenda. |

Caliph Muhammed
Short Bus Friends
89
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:23:00 -
[25] - Quote
Propmod wrote:masternerdguy wrote:If CCP decides to follow through and wimpify hi sec into the land of eternal love and tolerance currently proposed I will start joining hi sec corps so I can kill off as many carebears as possible. I will use alts as well so they won't see it coming.
Who's with me? If you dont play for easy mode... why are you in high sec?
To avoid cap ship blobs and hot drops. To be able to perform logistics without a second account. To mission. To market. To socialize with the majority of the population. To avoid being the ***** of some alliance in which no one makes money after CTAs except for the douche collecting taxes from its members. |

Emiko Luan
Ekchuah's Shrine Comporium
46
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:24:00 -
[26] - Quote
ElQuirko wrote:You people seem to be missing the point - consensual 1v1 PVP is now an impossibility. Before, the process was to drop a can with one unit of ammunition in it and have the other person flip it while in the same fleet. While neutral RR was possible, fleet boosters weren't and it was generally a fair process.
This change means that nobody can 1v1 PVP anywhere.
Incorrect, in the same thread Greyscale said this change (if implemented) would also come with a formal "dueling" mechanic - So you can still have your 1v1s +welcome to my world+ http://venomzer0.deviantart.com |

Qvar Dar'Zanar
EVE University Ivy League
14
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:25:00 -
[27] - Quote
'Woooo we can't shoot bears without consequences bohooooo now the game will be too easy for them bohoooo.'
Please *****. |

Garmon
Genos Occidere HYDRA RELOADED
174
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:30:00 -
[28] - Quote
These new mechanics will get a lot more less risk averse players to pvp in highsec, the main reason they don't pvp in highsec right now is because it's far too slow compared to 0.0, but the suspect flag is going to make fights happen so much more often, what's not great about that
Caliph Muhammed wrote:
To avoid cap ship blobs and hot drops. To be able to perform logistics without a second account. To mission. To market. To socialize with the majority of the population. To avoid being the ***** of some alliance in which no one makes money after CTAs except for the douche collecting taxes from its members.
I can just imagine you as being some guy that joined some random alliance, lose his badger, lose his drake in a fleet op and not get reimbursed, then assume all of 0.0 is like that, rage quit and go back to highsec to run missions lol Check out GARMONATION 9 right now! Check out our site for PVP videos, guides and audio commentaries: www.EVEisEASY.com
|

Rapala Armiron
DOUBLE IDENTITY BLACK-MARK
2
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:31:00 -
[29] - Quote
Gnaw LF wrote:masternerdguy wrote:If CCP decides to follow through and wimpify hi sec into the land of eternal love and tolerance currently proposed I will start joining hi sec corps so I can kill off as many carebears as possible. I will use alts as well so they won't see it coming.
Who's with me? Let me get the straight. In your mind the current mechanic where you can go and flip a can and have one bear miner be hostile to you, that is Hard Mode? If CCP is going to introduce this Suspect flag, and you flip a can and suddenly you are hostile to the entire star system, that is Easy Mode? It seems to me that you just want to shoot with minimal risk and consequence, and it is you who is in fact playing this game for Easy Mode.
First off -- get your facts straight -- right now when you flip someone its not just the one carebear that you have to deal with, but rather his whole corp. As for the change that makes you aggro to everybody -- I dont think anyone truly cares about that at all. What the problem is, is two fold: (1) ccp is putting safeties into the system that prevent the target from flipping your can back; and (2) the sec hit you take from defending yourself while being flagged. Both of these issues will surely reduce the incidence of can flipping and make pvp in high sec less likely.
|

Caliph Muhammed
Short Bus Friends
89
|
Posted - 2012.03.23 19:34:00 -
[30] - Quote
Garmon wrote:These new mechanics will get a lot more less risk averse players to pvp in highsec, the main reason they don't pvp in highsec right now is because it's far too slow compared to 0.0, but the suspect flag is going to make fights happen so much more often, what's not great about that Caliph Muhammed wrote:
To avoid cap ship blobs and hot drops. To be able to perform logistics without a second account. To mission. To market. To socialize with the majority of the population. To avoid being the ***** of some alliance in which no one makes money after CTAs except for the douche collecting taxes from its members.
I can just imagine you as being some guy that joined some random alliance, lose his badger, lose his drake in a fleet op and not get reimbursed, then assume all of 0.0 is like that, rage quit and go back to highsec to run missions lol
Well assuming based on your imagination still makes an ass of you. He asked why stay pvping in hi sec and I listed the reasons.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |