Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Dark G
Dark G

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.06.15 20:56:00 - [1]

What is Mobile Refining Operation
Dark G
Dark G

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.06.15 20:56:00 - [2]

What is Mobile Refining Operation
Ogmios
Ogmios

Posted - 2003.06.15 21:30:00 - [3]

It allows you to use an Indy as a mobile refinery. (Though probably also requires some expensive parts as well.)
Ogmios
Ogmios
Gallente

Posted - 2003.06.15 21:30:00 - [4]

It allows you to use an Indy as a mobile refinery. (Though probably also requires some expensive parts as well.)
Theladon
Theladon

Posted - 2003.06.16 10:19:00 - [5]

Dark G..

Did you find this skill?
If you gig I would very much like to know where?

Theladon
Theladon
Gallente
Black Nova Corp
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2003.06.16 10:19:00 - [6]

Dark G..

Did you find this skill?
If you gig I would very much like to know where?

BSOD
BSOD

Posted - 2003.06.16 15:59:00 - [7]

I don't think mobile refineries are implemented, and as such I don't think you'll be seeing that skill anytime soon.
----------------
Blue Screen of Death
CEO
Exodus Enterprises
BSOD
BSOD
Gallente
Calista Industries

Posted - 2003.06.16 15:59:00 - [8]

I don't think mobile refineries are implemented, and as such I don't think you'll be seeing that skill anytime soon.
----------------
Blue Screen of Death
CEO
Exodus Enterprises
Ian MacLaren
Ian MacLaren

Posted - 2003.06.16 17:44:00 - [9]

I don't think you can base available skills on what items are available on the market.

Jump drives are not in the game, but the Jump Drive Operations skill is on the market.

Blueprints were changed over a week ago so that you almost need Production Efficiency to build anything, but is still isn't on the market.

In short, I think you are attributing more planning and consistency than has been demonstrated at times.

Edited by: Ian MacLaren on 16/06/2003 17:44:11
Ian MacLaren
Ian MacLaren
Amarr

Posted - 2003.06.16 17:44:00 - [10]

I don't think you can base available skills on what items are available on the market.

Jump drives are not in the game, but the Jump Drive Operations skill is on the market.

Blueprints were changed over a week ago so that you almost need Production Efficiency to build anything, but is still isn't on the market.

In short, I think you are attributing more planning and consistency than has been demonstrated at times.

Edited by: Ian MacLaren on 16/06/2003 17:44:11
BSOD
BSOD

Posted - 2003.06.17 15:12:00 - [11]

BPs were only made 25% more expensive, nothing more. I don't see how you think it makes Production Efficiency more desirable. If you actually knew how PE worked before, you'd know that PE is now FAR LESS desirable than it once was. Previously, PE could result in a 50-75% cost savings on some items, not just the 5% per level.
----------------
Blue Screen of Death
CEO
Exodus Enterprises
BSOD
BSOD
Gallente
Calista Industries

Posted - 2003.06.17 15:12:00 - [12]

BPs were only made 25% more expensive, nothing more. I don't see how you think it makes Production Efficiency more desirable. If you actually knew how PE worked before, you'd know that PE is now FAR LESS desirable than it once was. Previously, PE could result in a 50-75% cost savings on some items, not just the 5% per level.
----------------
Blue Screen of Death
CEO
Exodus Enterprises
Sunstr0ke
Sunstr0ke
Minmatar
7th Space Cavalry
Xelas Alliance

Posted - 2007.01.24 00:24:00 - [13]

Rolling Eyes
rifter ftw
Tripoli
Tripoli
XenTech

Posted - 2007.01.24 03:28:00 - [14]

Having fun? Rolling Eyes
---

321 of 341 skills trained.
Steph Wing
Steph Wing
Gallente
Eve University
Ivy League

Posted - 2007.01.24 06:39:00 - [15]

Originally by: Ian MacLaren

Uhh....what?
---
"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."
Li Ghang
Li Ghang

Posted - 2007.01.24 07:50:00 - [16]

Originally by: Steph Wing
Originally by: Ian MacLaren

Uhh....what?

Look at the date of his post.
Mike Yagon
Mike Yagon
Minmatar
The Nest
Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate

Posted - 2007.01.24 10:03:00 - [17]

What is up with the 2003 necros that run around the forums lately? :/

------
In Carebear We Trust

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240423/2129
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.