| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

hedfunk
Caldari Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.10 22:26:00 -
[1]
Edited by: hedfunk on 10/09/2008 22:26:40 Great Pirate? Or greatest pirate?
He paid me 100m to do this.
|

Gneeznow
Minmatar North Eastern Swat Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.09.10 22:33:00 -
[2]
sits in udianoor in a hictor ganking haulers.
the greatest pirate ever, clearly o7
|

ShadowMaiden
Amarr Viziam
|
Posted - 2008.09.10 22:34:00 -
[3]
Originally by: hedfunk Edited by: hedfunk on 10/09/2008 22:26:40 Great Pirate? Or greatest pirate?
He paid me 100m to do this.
gb2 /b/
I wish I was a 3ft Doll with a watering can and heterochromatic eyes |

hedfunk
Caldari Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.10 22:35:00 -
[4]
/b/ has become fail.
PL can't handle the skunk!
|

My'kel An'jelo
Amarr Synthetic Frontiers
|
Posted - 2008.09.10 22:39:00 -
[5]
le skunk once gave me some frigate BPCs when I was a nub 
|

hedfunk
Caldari Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.10 22:41:00 -
[6]
Originally by: My'kel An'jelo le skunk once gave me some frigate BPCs when I was a nub 
Le Skunk steals from the rich and gives to the poor, in hope that they too will also become rich, so he can steal off them too.
He's a clever piewat.
|

My'kel An'jelo
Amarr Synthetic Frontiers
|
Posted - 2008.09.10 22:43:00 -
[7]
hope this helps
|

Xtreem
Gallente Interstellar Brotherhood of Gravediggers
|
Posted - 2008.09.10 22:43:00 -
[8]
i think i flew with him in privateers for a few months, pre nerf
|

hedfunk
Caldari Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.10 23:04:00 -
[9]
Originally by: My'kel An'jelo hope this helps
I fail to see what you're driving at.
Your intrests.
I can do it too mommy!
|

Celestal
|
Posted - 2008.09.10 23:46:00 -
[10]
Originally by: hedfunk
Great Pirate? Or greatest pirate?
pirate ???? LOL
a whiner who has whined continously since he was stopped from ganking noobs in empire
|

P'uck
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 00:16:00 -
[11]
Originally by: hedfunk
Originally by: My'kel An'jelo le skunk once gave me some frigate BPCs when I was a nub 
Le Skunk steals from the rich and gives to the poor, in hope that they too will also become rich, so he can steal off them too.
He's a clever piewat.
Reminds me of dennis moore
"Blimey this whole wealth distribution thingy is trickier than i thought" 
|

DHB WildCat
BURN EDEN Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 00:48:00 -
[12]
TBH love him or hate him, he is actually a decent pilot.
I have never fought the guy, even though I have tried several times 8P. But in terms of gathering intel, determining which alts belong to which people. how many and ship types. He is one of the best.
WildCat
 |

Flinx Evenstar
Minmatar Omniscient Order Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 01:02:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Flinx Evenstar on 11/09/2008 01:04:33 Edited by: Flinx Evenstar on 11/09/2008 01:02:27
Originally by: Gneeznow sits in udianoor in a hictor ganking haulers.
the greatest pirate ever, clearly o7
Lies...it's a smart bombing BS
His pet hate is mother ships hot dropping the camp  Cyno bait phoon checking in
Edit: he is a fun pirate, <3 ___
|

My'kel An'jelo
Amarr Synthetic Frontiers
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 02:05:00 -
[14]
Originally by: hedfunk
Originally by: My'kel An'jelo hope this helps
I fail to see what you're driving at.
Your intrests.
I can do it too mommy!
I prefer this term
|

Hades In'aMiniskirt
30 ounces
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 02:57:00 -
[15]
Le Skunk is notorious and everybody knows of him, therefore he is one of the greatest piewats in New Eden
|

Chainsaw Plankton
IDLE GUNS IDLE EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 03:28:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Gneeznow sits in udianoor in a hictor ganking haulers.
the greatest pirate ever, clearly o7
if it makes profit 
|

Crazy Tasty
Beyond Divinity Inc
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 04:52:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Celestal
Originally by: hedfunk
Great Pirate? Or greatest pirate?
pirate ???? LOL
a whiner who has whined continously since he was stopped from ganking noobs in empire
Mmmm, the bitterness is strong in this one. ------ // This is by design. When a ship jumps through a gate, it clears all aggression. // - BH ******** Pew on gate, if it gets hot, jump through and Ctrl-Q. Game mechanic endorsed by CCP. |

Concorduck
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 05:38:00 -
[18]
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH -----------------------------------------
Originally by: Crumplecorn Contact the CSM about it, voting themselves into disbandment wouldn't be pushing the boundaries of absurdity for them.
|

Ancient Elder
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 05:51:00 -
[19]
Le Skunk....  
|

Le Skunk
Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 11:36:00 -
[20]
Edited by: Le Skunk on 11/09/2008 11:43:00 Edited by: Le Skunk on 11/09/2008 11:42:17
Many thanks for the kind words, the kindish words, and the character assasination.
I should however like to make the following clear:
1) Hefunk is the embarrassing uncle at a wedding of the low sec liberators. Unfortunalty we have no rules in the corp so the is nothing he can contravene so i can boot him.
He is also heavily into an unspeakable, depraved practice that tanks place in the local woods.
No not cruising for random alfresco gay sex.... its LARPING
Lightning Bolt
Hedfunk is the hulking great 8ft one getting the crap darted out of him by the man in the skirt.
2) Hedfunk is currently not in game, hasn't been for months and is currently playing
A PAPER BASED WIZARD TYPE CARD GAME
So his opinions are de facto shite/
"I LAY FIST OF GOLEM ON YOUR DEATH LIZARD"
3) No money changed hands for the OP
4) Im not a pirate im a low sec liberator
5) Im the 8th greatest pirate.
Many thanks.
SKUNK
|

Hades In'aMiniskirt
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 11:45:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Le Skunk Edited by: Le Skunk on 11/09/2008 11:42:17
5) Im the 8th greatest pirate.
Many thanks.
SKUNK
Wondering minds want to know:
Who are the 7 pirates that you feel are greater than you?
|

Le Skunk
Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 11:47:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Hades In'aMiniskirt
Originally by: Le Skunk Edited by: Le Skunk on 11/09/2008 11:42:17
5) Im the 8th greatest pirate.
Many thanks.
SKUNK
Wondering minds want to know:
Who are the 7 pirates that you feel are greater than you?
4) Im not a pirate im a low sec liberator
SKUNK
|

tripodbilly
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 14:30:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Le Skunk Edited by: Le Skunk on 11/09/2008 11:43:00 Edited by: Le Skunk on 11/09/2008 11:42:17
Lightning Bolt
Hedfunk is the hulking great 8ft one getting the crap darted out of him by the man in the skirt.
Holy shit Skunk you win Eve this made me chuckle IRL
|

hedfunk
Caldari Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 16:33:00 -
[24]
This hurts. brb, suicide.
|

Schalac
Caldari Apocalypse Reign
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 18:18:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Le Skunk Lightning Bolt
So I'm guessing that you are the one casting "Lightning Bolt".
Every time I see something like that it reminds my why I make fun of those people.
|

Havohej
Minmatar Comply Or Die G00DFELLAS
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 19:53:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Schalac
Originally by: Le Skunk Lightning Bolt
So I'm guessing that you are the one casting "Lightning Bolt".
Every time I see something like that it reminds my why I make fun of those people.
For minding their own business, having fun with like-minded people? lol yeah, wtf were they thinking.
Originally by: CCP Explorer You can still steal their stuff.
|

Le Skunk
Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 20:12:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Havohej
Originally by: Schalac
Originally by: Le Skunk Lightning Bolt
So I'm guessing that you are the one casting "Lightning Bolt".
Every time I see something like that it reminds my why I make fun of those people.
For minding their own business, having fun with like-minded people? lol yeah, wtf were they thinking.
I suspect something more.
I mean these people also claim they are having fun with like minded people:
Evil Incarnate?
When clearly there is something evil going on here, some sort of diabolic summoning of some description.
SKUNK
|

techzer0
IDLE GUNS IDLE EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 21:58:00 -
[28]
Originally by: DHB WildCat TBH love him or hate him, he is actually a decent pilot.
I have never fought the guy, even though I have tried several times 8P. But in terms of gathering intel, determining which alts belong to which people. how many and ship types. He is one of the best.
WildCat
I recognized certain death and decided not to engage you the other day... I must be uber  ------------
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon I could outgay you even without my pink tutu. >.>
|

hedfunk
Caldari Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 22:36:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Havohej
For minding their own business, having fun with like-minded people? lol yeah, wtf were they thinking.
You're the one who claps at the end, aren't you?
|

DHB WildCat
BURN EDEN Triumvirate.
|
Posted - 2008.09.11 23:50:00 -
[30]
Originally by: techzer0
Originally by: DHB WildCat TBH love him or hate him, he is actually a decent pilot.
I have never fought the guy, even though I have tried several times 8P. But in terms of gathering intel, determining which alts belong to which people. how many and ship types. He is one of the best.
WildCat
I recognized certain death and decided not to engage you the other day... I must be uber 
Lol yeah you were one of the quick ones to jump out 8). Two bad a few of your mates werent so lucky! Lol all kidding aside, Idle Guns is a group im impressed with as well.
WildCat
 |

The PitBoss
Caldari Interstellar Brotherhood of Gravediggers Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.09.12 00:00:00 -
[31]
Edited by: The PitBoss on 12/09/2008 00:02:23
Skunk once touched me while we were in Privateers together ... I will show you on this doll: CLICKY
HELP I need an adult 
Thanks,
PB
Siggys and Banners by: Kalen Vox |

Kuolematon
Space Perverts and Forum Warriors United
|
Posted - 2008.09.12 06:59:00 -
[32]
Le Skunk made me touch his naughty places while I was in Privateers, true story!   
"The Amarr are the tanking and ganking floating rods of goldcrap"
|

N3oXr2ii
|
Posted - 2008.09.12 12:10:00 -
[33]
Can some body touch me please...
but that lighting bolt think omfg there the kids i used bully at school and i see they have not learned anything with my beatings shame...
|

hedfunk
Caldari Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.12 12:37:00 -
[34]
Le Skunk's trusty sidekick:
Le Malware
|

ctttttttt
Caldari THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2008.09.13 05:46:00 -
[35]
one day (you prob dont remeber) skunk told me to pirate - now im e-Famous.
|

Reptar Dragon
THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2008.09.13 05:49:00 -
[36]
I like the guy.
|

Tortun Nahme
Minmatar Umbra Synergy Final Retribution Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.09.13 06:13:00 -
[37]
Le Skunk once sprayed all over my hound
Applebabe ate my signature :( but the fish hat forgives! Nemotology is the EvE religion of choice! |

Schalac
Caldari Apocalypse Reign
|
Posted - 2008.09.13 07:42:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Le Skunk
Originally by: Havohej
Originally by: Schalac
Originally by: Le Skunk Lightning Bolt
So I'm guessing that you are the one casting "Lightning Bolt".
Every time I see something like that it reminds my why I make fun of those people.
For minding their own business, having fun with like-minded people? lol yeah, wtf were they thinking.
I suspect something more.
I mean these people also claim they are having fun with like minded people:
Evil Incarnate?
When clearly there is something evil going on here, some sort of diabolic summoning of some description.
SKUNK
And yet another example of small brained peons making fools of themselves. Any one who disagrees probably thinks that Indians do a rain dance is the reason it rains ... ... ...
|

rValdez5987
Amarr 32nd Amarrian Imperial Navy Regiment.
|
Posted - 2008.09.13 21:03:00 -
[39]
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH
|

Sionide
Minmatar THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2008.09.13 21:15:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Le Skunk
4) Im not a pirate im a low sec liberator SKUNK
Hah, just like I am not a podder, I am a low sec moderator (I kick people from local).
=== In Eve, never bring a knife to a knife fight.
|

drMile Kitic
Gallente Copperhead Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.09.13 21:23:00 -
[41]
le skunk suxs. Signature removed. Please resize to a maximum of 400 x 120 pixels and 24000 bytes. Navigator |

Le Skunk
Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.13 21:40:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Sionide
Originally by: Le Skunk
4) Im not a pirate im a low sec liberator SKUNK
Hah, just like I am not a podder, I am a low sec moderator (I kick people from local).
Well yes, it was initially a one year project to liberate all of the low sec area i live in.
Unfortunately despite my best efforts - people keep coming back and must be liberated again and again.
I revised the estimated time of project completion to 2 years.
SKUNK
|

sgt spike
Sicarri Covenant
|
Posted - 2008.09.14 13:15:00 -
[43]
teh skunk once uber remote repped my myrmidon in privateers while we emptied some lo sec pocket in aridia.
always found im to be a marvellous chap
this gave rise to the sicarri remote rep gangs we used to fly when we were good where the hell did my bloody sig go? |

Cpt Branko
Surge.
|
Posted - 2008.09.14 14:03:00 -
[44]
Le Skunk is nice, I approve of Le Skunk.
Sig removed, inappropriate link. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] ~Saint |

Fredou
Gallente Hidden Agenda Deep Space Engineering
|
Posted - 2008.09.14 18:22:00 -
[45]
every time I see the name Skunk I read Pkunk...
no idea why
|

Towing Machine
|
Posted - 2008.09.15 08:24:00 -
[46]
I LOL'd
Le Skunk is more piwate than most of you try hards will ever be!
Le Skunk for President!
|

Take Enemy
Amarr Dead Gnoll's Eye Socket
|
Posted - 2008.09.16 19:10:00 -
[47]
Originally by: Le Skunk Edited by: Le Skunk on 11/09/2008 11:43:00 Edited by: Le Skunk on 11/09/2008 11:42:17
Many thanks for the kind words, the kindish words, and the character assasination.
I should however like to make the following clear:
1) Hefunk is the embarrassing uncle at a wedding of the low sec liberators. Unfortunalty we have no rules in the corp so the is nothing he can contravene so i can boot him.
He is also heavily into an unspeakable, depraved practice that tanks place in the local woods.
No not cruising for random alfresco gay sex.... its LARPING
Lightning Bolt
Hedfunk is the hulking great 8ft one getting the crap darted out of him by the man in the skirt.
2) Hedfunk is currently not in game, hasn't been for months and is currently playing
A PAPER BASED WIZARD TYPE CARD GAME
So his opinions are de facto shite/
"I LAY FIST OF GOLEM ON YOUR DEATH LIZARD"
3) No money changed hands for the OP
4) Im not a pirate im a low sec liberator
5) Im the 8th greatest pirate.
Many thanks.
SKUNK
Hilarious vid.
My take on Skunk - will just say this:
While in Privateers back in the day, Skunk ganked some hauler. He linked the loot and it was two BPO's. Me the newb (ok, I am still a newb) looked up the BPO's and they were worth ~$1B and ~$0.5B isk. I was awed then and still am by that haul. Funny post of the conversation with the ganked pilot too.
Side note: privateers was with another Char. After that experience, I started over with a better one (this).
|

Suboran
Gallente Victory Not Vengeance SOLAR WING
|
Posted - 2008.09.16 21:29:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Gneeznow sits in udianoor in a hictor ganking haulers.
the greatest pirate ever, clearly o7
isnt thay the idea behind piracy?
|

Le Skunk
Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.16 22:00:00 -
[49]
Edited by: Le Skunk on 16/09/2008 22:00:38
Originally by: Suboran
Originally by: Gneeznow sits in udianoor in a hictor ganking haulers.
the greatest pirate ever, clearly o7
isnt thay the idea behind piracy?
Its not just haulers!
real man pvp
SKUNK
|

hedfunk
Caldari Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 21:51:00 -
[50]
Le Skunkk is NOT second page material.
|

Lady Karma
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 00:04:00 -
[51]
Originally by: hedfunk Le Skunkk is NOT second page material.
8 foot LARP'rs with buddies shouting "Lightning bolt" is however ...
That's a good look you got there hedfunk 
|

Le Skunk
Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 00:05:00 -
[52]
somebody lock this thread
SKUNK
|

Lady Karma
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 00:09:00 -
[53]
Edited by: Lady Karma on 18/09/2008 00:13:19 Are you blushing Skunky 
I think you need the OP to request lock
Edit: I am really grateful that you finish your posts with your name. Sometimes it is very hard for me to look to the left of the post and see the details.
Thank you for helping me out
|

Hades In'aMiniskirt
30 ounces
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 05:54:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Le Skunk somebody lock this thread
SKUNK
  Ever see a pirate turn pink?
|

darkfuntime
Minmatar Fat J
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 07:29:00 -
[55]
he is bad ass [/url] Take back your existence or die like a punk.
|

hedfunk
Caldari Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 15:05:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Le Skunk somebody lock this thread
SKUNK
And who asked you?
|

BC Hastings
Privateers Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 17:55:00 -
[57]
Le Skunk tried to touch me when he was in Privateers but I wouldn't let him. So he made me take over.
What a rat Bas%*^#!!
"Beat me if you can. Survive if I let you!"
|

hedfunk
Caldari Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 20:22:00 -
[58]
Seems alot of people were touched by 'Father Skunk' |

Cat Molina
Minmatar Consolidated Mining Corporation
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 23:48:00 -
[59]
Le Skunk is my favorite ex-Privateer. Used to give me a sound thrashing when I was learning to lead fleets. 
And sometimes he touched me. 
|

soldieroffortune 258
Gallente Trinity Council
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 23:51:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Hades In'aMiniskirt Le Skunk is notorious and everybody knows of him, therefore he is one of the greatest piewats in New Eden
who is this "leskunk" you speak of?
Originally by: soldieroffortune 258
"Eve is about making yourself richer while making the other guy poorer"
|

Hades In'aMiniskirt
30 ounces
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 11:33:00 -
[61]
Le Skunk is the King of the Pirates and Emperor of low sec space |

Le Skunk
Low Sec Liberators
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 13:29:00 -
[62]
Originally by: soldieroffortune 258
Originally by: Hades In'aMiniskirt Le Skunk is notorious and everybody knows of him, therefore he is one of the greatest piewats in New Eden
who is this "leskunk" you speak of?
There is actually a character named leskunk (one word) in the game and hes a genuine player, not an isk transfer imposter trap dude.
Occasionally he gets rude mails or so he tells me :)
SKUNK |

Crazy Tasty
Beyond Divinity Inc
|
Posted - 2008.09.20 05:44:00 -
[63]
Originally by: Le Skunk
Originally by: soldieroffortune 258
Originally by: Hades In'aMiniskirt Le Skunk is notorious and everybody knows of him, therefore he is one of the greatest piewats in New Eden
who is this "leskunk" you speak of?
There is actually a character named leskunk (one word) in the game and hes a genuine player, not an isk transfer imposter trap dude.
Occasionally he gets rude mails or so he tells me :)
SKUNK
I cyber him all the time when I'm drunk and on Eve, but it just doesn't feel right with him. Skunk, teach him the real moves please. ------ // This is by design. When a ship jumps through a gate, it clears all aggression. // - BH ******** Pew on gate, if it gets hot, jump through and Ctrl-Q. Game mechanic endorsed by CCP. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |