| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ankhesentapemkah
|
Posted - 2008.09.15 20:32:00 -
[1]
Date: Wednesday, 17th of September Time: 1700 hours
I'm taking action and scheduling an extra meeting this wednesday to discuss the internal operations of the CSM and the CCP-CSM communication as of late.
Since I'm scheduling this meeting on my own accord, I'm affraid I cannot allow the voting on any Issues from the assembly hall.
Advance warning: Certain communications may be covered by NDA, which may result in the chatlogs having to go to CCP for review first. I'll take responsibility for this as Secretary and will attempt to have this cleared up ASAP.
---
Thanks for all that supported me. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
|

Herschel Yamamoto
Bloodmoney Incorporated
|
Posted - 2008.09.15 21:09:00 -
[2]
Thanks for doing something - I was afraid you had all managed to wander into traffic or something. Although that said, I can pretty much tell you right now that the Goons won't be there - noon on a Wednesday is not a good time for a meeting. But still, better 7 than 0. ------------------ Fix the forums! |

Ankhesentapemkah
|
Posted - 2008.09.15 21:44:00 -
[3]
Yes but I'll try to be on late that night to inform them what was discussed and hear what they have to say about it. I've already gotten a reply from Darius and he'll try to mail me some points for discussion beforehand. So we're all working on it! ---
Thanks for all that supported me. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
|

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2008.09.16 02:44:00 -
[4]
Yeah same from me. I can't make the meeting time proposed but will mail in some points for discussion also. Good luck!
Star Fraction | Dare to Dream!
|

Bane Glorious
|
Posted - 2008.09.16 03:06:00 -
[5]
I'll be at work, sorry I can't make it. |

LaVista Vista
|
Posted - 2008.09.16 03:52:00 -
[6]
I will be there.
|

Omber Zombie
Gallente Frontier Technologies
|
Posted - 2008.09.16 06:16:00 -
[7]
i won't be there as an alt ----------------------
CSM 08 Blog |

Arithron
Gallente Gallente Trade Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.09.16 16:50:00 -
[8]
I'll try to make it!
Pity that it has taken a month of requests for anyone to call a meeting though!
take care, Bruce
|

LaVista Vista
|
Posted - 2008.09.16 20:47:00 -
[9]
Wait, I'm a bit confused now.
Are alt supposed to sign up? The op suggests there might be NDA material. Alt's haven't signed the NDA?
|

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2008.09.16 21:50:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Jade Constantine on 16/09/2008 21:54:06
Originally by: LaVista Vista Wait, I'm a bit confused now.
Are alt supposed to sign up? The op suggests there might be NDA material. Alt's haven't signed the NDA?
Lucky we've got a crusading young re-electioneer prepared to make a public song and dance about these things rather than simply asking ank privately on the mailing list right? 
I'm sure public discussion of potential NDA breaches will go well.
Star Fraction | Dare to Dream!
|

Herschel Yamamoto
Bloodmoney Incorporated
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 00:11:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Jade Constantine Lucky we've got a crusading young re-electioneer prepared to make a public song and dance about these things rather than simply asking ank privately on the mailing list right? 
I'm sure public discussion of potential NDA breaches will go well.
Much as it may occasionally seem otherwise, this is not a Kafkaesque bureaucracy that likes to make a secret of the fact that something is secret. The NDA is publicly known, and discussions around it are not privileged, to the best of my knowledge. This might not be the most effective medium to ask the question, but it's not as immoral an act as you seem to be suggesting.
And the idea that he's asking this question as part of a re-election bid is just silly - who makes a point of voting for someone robust in the public defence of the NDA? It's probably a good thing that he does it, but I can't see it swinging even one vote. ------------------ Fix the forums! |

Darius JOHNSON
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 00:50:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Jade Constantine Edited by: Jade Constantine on 16/09/2008 21:54:06
Originally by: LaVista Vista Wait, I'm a bit confused now.
Are alt supposed to sign up? The op suggests there might be NDA material. Alt's haven't signed the NDA?
Lucky we've got a crusading young re-electioneer prepared to make a public song and dance about these things rather than simply asking ank privately on the mailing list right? 
I'm sure public discussion of potential NDA breaches will go well.
Even by your standards this post was poorly thought out and completely out of hand. Guess the glimmer's gone... that would explain why Eva had to step up and assume your "role" for you. It's cool dude we all get tired of our toys at some point and look for new ones.
Originally by: Iroku Mata Darius is time to STFU and make your GSM place free for someone who got the humildity to have the job you claim and failled!
|

LaVista Vista
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 05:22:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Jade Constantine Edited by: Jade Constantine on 16/09/2008 21:54:06
Originally by: LaVista Vista Wait, I'm a bit confused now.
Are alt supposed to sign up? The op suggests there might be NDA material. Alt's haven't signed the NDA?
Lucky we've got a crusading young re-electioneer prepared to make a public song and dance about these things rather than simply asking ank privately on the mailing list right? 
I'm sure public discussion of potential NDA breaches will go well.
Oh, the irony.
Is it not you who has taken any chance possible to make me look bad over the last month or so? Talk about crusade.
The CSM is supposed to be as transparent as possible. Limiting the actual use of the mailing list is only positive as I see it.
Why would I be fuzzed about the alt's turning up or not? I would like to see as many people as possible turn up. But I got confused from the OP post and asked the question rather than somebody getting in trouble because somebody made a mistake.
|

Aprudena Gist
GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 16:32:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Jade Constantine Edited by: Jade Constantine on 16/09/2008 21:54:06
Originally by: LaVista Vista Wait, I'm a bit confused now.
Are alt supposed to sign up? The op suggests there might be NDA material. Alt's haven't signed the NDA?
Lucky we've got a crusading young re-electioneer prepared to make a public song and dance about these things rather than simply asking ank privately on the mailing list right? 
I'm sure public discussion of potential NDA breaches will go well.
Your delusional if you think anything you put on the internet is private.
|

Cylende
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 21:19:00 -
[15]
Edited by: Cylende on 17/09/2008 21:19:30 Jade, LaVista, you both got my vote.
If I had one request of you, it would be that you try not to make my choice look like a mistake. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |