| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Anneka Tong
B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 17:11:00 -
[1]
Captain Verone of Veto. A certain Mr. Pliskkenn also of Veto indicates that you might have the cows.
I want the cows.
I like genetic engineering Past projects: The Radioactive Sheep Current project: CyberCow |

Karanth
Gallente Eve's Brothers of Destiny FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 17:16:00 -
[2]
This sounds most spicy!
---
Wheel of Whineage |

Kyoko Sakoda
Caldari Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 18:05:00 -
[3]
What's so special about the cows!?
|

Anneka Tong
B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 18:09:00 -
[4]
Aha! another person of Veto. Do you have the cows?
Originally by: Kyoko Sakoda What's so special about the cows!?
That information is confidential. I am not authorised to share the details of the cows.
I like genetic engineering Past projects: The Radioactive Sheep Current project: CyberCow |

Karanth
Gallente Eve's Brothers of Destiny FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 18:58:00 -
[5]
I bet the "cows" are nothing more than a thinly-veiled method of drug smuggling, using specially bio-engineered cows designed to fool customs into thinking that, while the cows are filled with all sorts of tasty drugs, they are just simple plain cows.
I have ye now, good sirs! Time to give it up! (Or cut me in on some of your cow-drug-money to keep it quiet.)
---
Wheel of Whineage |

Anneka Tong
B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 19:05:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Karanth I bet the "cows" are nothing more than a thinly-veiled method of drug smuggling, using specially bio-engineered cows designed to fool customs into thinking that, while the cows are filled with all sorts of tasty drugs, they are just simple plain cows.
I have ye now, good sirs! Time to give it up! (Or cut me in on some of your cow-drug-money to keep it quiet.)
A laughable concept, peculiar woman of Gallente origin.
There are no drugs used in the cows. Ludicrous.
Investment opportunities will be announced in due course.
Depending on when Verone gives me the cows.
I like genetic engineering Past projects: The Radioactive Sheep Current project: CyberCow |

Karanth
Gallente Eve's Brothers of Destiny FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 19:11:00 -
[7]
Misdirection! I didn't say "used," I said "smuggled."
I am rather sad that my attempts at uncovering the truth lead you to think me peculiar. (I mean, aside from the desire to see billions dead, my penchant for committing blackmail, and my predilection for wild parties that tend to end in violence.)
I say that this shall not succeed! I have you made, my good Jin-Mei lady! You cannot escape the cold, cruel light of justice, and it reaches for you! I have excellent forgeries that prove my point, and will release them at the slightest hint of boredom! You cannot win!
---
Wheel of Whineage |

Anneka Tong
B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 19:28:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Karanth Misdirection! I didn't say "used," I said "smuggled."
I am rather sad that my attempts at uncovering the truth lead you to think me peculiar. (I mean, aside from the desire to see billions dead, my penchant for committing blackmail, and my predilection for wild parties that tend to end in violence.)
I say that this shall not succeed! I have you made, my good Jin-Mei lady! You cannot escape the cold, cruel light of justice, and it reaches for you! I have excellent forgeries that prove my point, and will release them at the slightest hint of boredom! You cannot win!
Smuggled/used difference is of no matter. The cows are not for transportation of synthetic pharmaceuticals past customs agents.
You are peculiar on account of your fashion sense. Brown?
The Plan is not your concern. You do not have the cows.
I like genetic engineering Past projects: The Radioactive Sheep Current project: CyberCow |

Karanth
Gallente Eve's Brothers of Destiny FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 19:32:00 -
[9]
Ah! So the drugs are not synthetic!
And I like earth tones. This outfit compliments my skin tone without detracting attention from my hair, and is easy to wear.
Assaulting my sense of good taste shan't save you from the doom that is coming!
---
Wheel of Whineage |

Anneka Tong
B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 20:12:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Karanth Ah! So the drugs are not synthetic!
And I like earth tones. This outfit compliments my skin tone without detracting attention from my hair, and is easy to wear.
Assaulting my sense of good taste shan't save you from the doom that is coming!
I apologise for any perceived insult to your clothing sense, Gallente womanoid.
I like genetic engineering Past projects: The Radioactive Sheep Current project: CyberCow |

Myxx
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 20:43:00 -
[11]
I am sad to report that there is no cow level. *myxx bursts into laughing for a moment*
Sorry, but the lack of detail in a public area makes it highly appropriate for this kind of nonsense.
Maybe, if you gave some people some details, we might also be able to round up cows for sale?
----
Originally by: Tishlin Veredici CONCORD is like the UN. Their entire job is to do nothing until its too late.
|

Anneka Tong
B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 20:52:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Myxx Maybe, if you gave some people some details, we might also be able to round up cows for sale?
Mr. Plisskenn of Veto indicated the existence of Tech2 cows.
Tech 2 cows it is that I am wanting. Ordinary cows are not of use.
I like genetic engineering Past projects: The Radioactive Sheep Current project: CyberCow |

Remus Navillum
z3r0 Gravity
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 21:27:00 -
[13]
Give me a jar of assorted nucleotides in solution, a vial of RNA polymerase and some calcium chloride and I can build a Tech 2 cow for you in a week.
Er... well... I CAN. But I won't. 
|

Verone
Gallente Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.09.17 22:39:00 -
[14]
Ahhh... those cows.
I'm sure we can come to some form of arrangement for their sale, if you offer enough of a price that is.
Feel free to contact me.
Ethan chuckles as his feed disconnects...
\o/ EON FICTION WRITER OF THE YEAR! \o/
>>> THE LIFE OF AN OUTLAW <<< |

Davlos
Omerta Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 10:07:00 -
[15]
I didn't know that fetishes could extend into the domain of cows. ---
Originally by: Revan Neferis
Scientific category of gravitation fields and velocity is force....
|

Qing Jou
Gallente Garoun Investment Bank
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 11:22:00 -
[16]
I didn't know that cows could extend into the domain of fetishes. _____________
Begin with the function of arbitrary complexity... now feed it values |

Ethidium Bromide
Amarr ZEALOT WARRIORS AGAINST TERRORISTS Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 11:29:00 -
[17]
is this the new Veto prayer?
Eat my burger, for it is my flesh And drink my milk, for it is my blood Obey the cowgod
Originally by: George Petsch Nochricht: Dei schwarer StroinlSser trifftn Karli[Baatzis] und ruiniert erm so richtig de Dosn, 1343.7 schhodn, oida.
|

Andreus Ixiris
Gallente Mixed Metaphor
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 11:50:00 -
[18]
You people do this kind of stuff on IGS and then you call me delusional?!  -----
CEO, Mixed Metaphor Dance Commander |

Ethidium Bromide
Amarr ZEALOT WARRIORS AGAINST TERRORISTS Curatores Veritatis Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 14:58:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris You people do this kind of stuff on IGS and then you call me delusional?! 
do you want to indicate that the cow is a lie?
if Verone really started praying to a cowgod i would have to inform him that not only is he even more heretic than i thought but also that the cowgod is a lie.
Originally by: George Petsch Nochricht: Dei schwarer StroinlSser trifftn Karli[Baatzis] und ruiniert erm so richtig de Dosn, 1343.7 schhodn, oida.
|

Poreuomai
Minmatar Mirkur Draug'Tyr
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 16:11:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Anneka Tong Mr. Plisskenn of Veto indicated the existence of Tech2 cows.
I am glad to see you have found some! Maybe we will now have some peace in the Minmatar communications channel. 
|

Anneka Tong
B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 16:43:00 -
[21]
Originally by: Verone
Feel free to contact me.
Verone has the cows! Excellent.
Originally by: Andreus Ixiris You people do this kind of stuff on IGS and then you call me delusional?! 
What kind of stuff?
Originally by: Poreuomai Maybe we will now have some peace in the Minmatar communications channel. 
As long as Fast Eddie has the cows, there can be no peace.
I like genetic engineering Past projects: The Radioactive Sheep Current project: CyberCow |

Karanth
Gallente Eve's Brothers of Destiny FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 18:30:00 -
[22]
Seems to me this whole situation with the cows is overblown. I can't conceive of a legitimate use for such a bizarre and advanced cow.
Will there be an auction?
---
Wheel of Whineage |

3ll3
Gallente Tranquillity Nation
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 18:32:00 -
[23]
What about the Sheep? We can't leave out the sheep, so fluffy and warm so loving and baaaaautiful!
*Trys to keep a stright face*
________
Click above to learn more on 3ll3 |

Anneka Tong
B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 18:50:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Karanth I can't conceive of a legitimate use for such a bizarre and advanced cow.
With all due respect, Gallente womanoid, You are not BSRSF's Gene Technician. I can conceive of a legitimate use, due to my unparallelled skill and ingenuity. You can ask Kathryn about my unrivalled prowess in the field of Science. She will also tell you of my modestness and lack of self-importance.
Originally by: 3ll3 What about the Sheep?
What about them, Intaki man-person of unpronouncable name?
I like genetic engineering Past projects: The Radioactive Sheep Current project: CyberCow |

Kathryn Dougans
Amarr B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 19:12:00 -
[25]
"womanoid" ? Anneka, check your translator please.
As Anneka's CEO, I wish I had a sensible explanation for this. Unfortunately......
I would say though, Captain Verone, for your sake it might be best to name a much lower price than you might normally do so, to avoid provoking Anneka to attempt using her womanly charms on you to try and lower the price. I don't think you want that to happen...
|

3ll3
Gallente Tranquillity Nation
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 20:45:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Anneka Tong
What about them, Intaki man-person of unpronouncable name?
That is my batch Number I don't have an actual name, um some call me 3' or Elle but to pronouce my batch number I guess it would be 3 L L 3
Thank you and it is good to know the sheep are not forgot. have you got the sheep?
________
Click above to learn more on 3ll3 |

Vendrin
Caldari Stimulus
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 21:07:00 -
[27]
Ah, the joys of extended booster use are certainly plain to see.
|

Myxx
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 21:26:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Anneka Tong
Originally by: Myxx Maybe, if you gave some people some details, we might also be able to round up cows for sale?
Mr. Plisskenn of Veto indicated the existence of Tech2 cows.
Tech 2 cows it is that I am wanting. Ordinary cows are not of use.
Tech2 cows?
Uh. Those actually exist? ----
Originally by: Tishlin Veredici CONCORD is like the UN. Their entire job is to do nothing until its too late.
|

Anneka Tong
B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 21:42:00 -
[29]
Originally by: 3ll3 have you got the sheep?
I have the sheep, yes.
Originally by: Vendrin Ah, the joys of extended booster use are certainly plain to see.
Lies! Lies and slander! Substances of that nature are not consumed by I.
Originally by: Myxx
Tech2 cows? Uh. Those actually exist?
Yes, Gallente womanoid of different fashion sense to Karanth. The Tech2 Cows. If they did not exist, I would be looking rather foolish at having asked for them, would I not?
I like genetic engineering Past projects: The Radioactive Sheep Current project: CyberCow |

Verone
Gallente Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 21:43:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Kathryn Dougans I would say though, Captain Verone, for your sake it might be best to name a much lower price than you might normally do so, to avoid provoking Anneka to attempt using her womanly charms on you to try and lower the price. I don't think you want that to happen...
Sorry, that won't happen. There are only one woman's charms that work on me.
As for the confusion from the rest of GalNet... The cows are in fact a batch of Genetically Enhanced Livestock, rather than some form of beef based demi-god.
Ethan chuckles as his feed fades to static...
\o/ EON FICTION WRITER OF THE YEAR! \o/
>>> THE LIFE OF AN OUTLAW <<< |

Kathryn Dougans
Amarr B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 22:06:00 -
[31]
Originally by: Verone
Originally by: Kathryn Dougans I would say though, Captain Verone, for your sake it might be best to name a much lower price than you might normally do so, to avoid provoking Anneka to attempt using her womanly charms on you to try and lower the price. I don't think you want that to happen...
There are only one woman's charms that work on me.
I know that, you know that. Anneka doesn't. But that won't stop her from trying.
You could try asking poor Fast Eddie what happened to him when Anneka attempted to seduce him into giving her his cows.
In his words, she has neither shame nor finesse.
I'm trying to spare you from such a fate.
|

Aria Jenneth
Caldari Ghost Festival
|
Posted - 2008.09.18 22:59:00 -
[32]
It's rare that I encounter a topic to which I have so very much of nothing to say.
Ghost Festival is recruiting! |

Pliskkenn
Minmatar Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 04:22:00 -
[33]
I'm not sure whats more worrying. That this reached Galnet or that my CEO is actually paying heed to it. ---
|

Remus Navillum
z3r0 Gravity
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 06:13:00 -
[34]
The feed flickers on to reveal Remus, his head positioned low in the shot so that only the top half of his head is visible, searching noisily for something in a drawer. Behind him is a room full of what looks to be lab equipment, dark save for a pair of large tubes filled with a luminous turquoise fluid closely resembling capsule amnion. His eyes flicker happily and he straightens back up into the shot, holding up several vials full of clear liquid and smirking happily. Without a word, he holds each vial's label up to the camera to provide a clearer view. One is labeled "RNA polymerase (thermal resistant strain)," the next is labeled "oligo DT primer," and the last is labeled "ribonucleotide solution."
Finally, with a genuinely smug grin and small flourishing motion, he produces a small jar labeled "suspended livestock embryos (research grade)," though the word livestock seems to have been scribbled next to something else that is heavily crossed out. He grins with mocking suggestiveness for a few seconds before collapsing into outright snickering.
Sorry, I'm pulling your leg. These are long-limb embryos. I wouldn't know what to do with cows. Though I do have some frozen human zygotes around here somewhere...
Remus's expression lapses momentarily into a kind of well-meaning mischievousness, before he stands up and wanders out of the shot. He mutters something from offscreen, comes back into the shot and reaches for something just behind the camera. The next moment, the feed cuts.
|

Karanth
Gallente Eve's Brothers of Destiny FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 07:49:00 -
[35]
So, for these alleged non-deific cattle, what are we looking at here? Cost-wise, I mean? As Ms. Tong knows, her attempts at seduction shan't work on me, and I have been looking to diversify my own holdings. If you start an auction, I'd like in on it, Mr. Verone.
---
Wheel of Whineage |

Poreuomai
Minmatar Mirkur Draug'Tyr
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 09:02:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Kathryn Dougans You could try asking poor Fast Eddie what happened to him when Anneka attempted to seduce him into giving her his cows.
Did she say: "I want to have your ... cows!" ?? 
|

Verone
Gallente Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 09:57:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Pliskkenn I'm not sure whats more worrying. That this reached Galnet or that my CEO is actually paying heed to it.
You know me... always time for a spot of humor... 
\o/ EON FICTION WRITER OF THE YEAR! \o/
>>> THE LIFE OF AN OUTLAW <<< |

Myrhial Arkenath
Ghost Festival
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 10:39:00 -
[38]
Edited by: Myrhial Arkenath on 19/09/2008 10:41:10 Myrhial's expression changes from a confused and amazed look to an amused smile while reading through the thread.
Amusing read, especially the code language used and confusing caused to mask whatever is behind this.
Diary of a pod pilot |

Myxx
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 12:22:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Anneka Tong
Originally by: 3ll3 have you got the sheep?
I have the sheep, yes.
Originally by: Vendrin Ah, the joys of extended booster use are certainly plain to see.
Lies! Lies and slander! Substances of that nature are not consumed by I.
Originally by: Myxx
Tech2 cows? Uh. Those actually exist?
Yes, Gallente womanoid of different fashion sense to Karanth. The Tech2 Cows. If they did not exist, I would be looking rather foolish at having asked for them, would I not?
You would be. However, I can't really say you haven't already with how you've not given us any details, of which verone was so kind to do for you. This would of lead to a lot less confusion.
So, how are they genetically enhanced? ----
Originally by: Tishlin Veredici CONCORD is like the UN. Their entire job is to do nothing until its too late.
|

Anneka Tong
B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 14:17:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Aria Jenneth It's rare that I encounter a topic to which I have so very much of nothing to say.
Attractive female Achuran womanoid, do you have the cows or want the cows or know about the cows? If none of those, is it not unsurprising that you have so much to not say? No?
Originally by: Remus Navillum Sorry, I'm pulling your leg.
You are a devious rogue and a knave. You do not know about the cows, therefore your tomfoolery and jolly japes do not amuse. Desist from them, lest Kathryn teach you some manners.
Originally by: Karanth I'd like in on it
I have the desire that I could call you friend. If you do this, you force me to twist that into hatred. Which would be unpleasant, dear attractive Gallente womanoid.
Originally by: Myxx how are they genetically enhanced?
In a previous episode, I may have had that topic adequately covered. If not, I shall say that I am still not authorised to reveal the details of the cows.
I like genetic engineering Past projects: The Radioactive Sheep Current project: CyberCow |

Number 17
Caldari COLD-Wing
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 08:39:00 -
[41]
Edited by: Number 17 on 21/09/2008 08:42:23 Edited by: Number 17 on 21/09/2008 08:41:46 Edited by: Number 17 on 21/09/2008 08:40:26 Edited by: Number 17 on 21/09/2008 08:39:53
Did you get the cows?
|

Anneka Tong
B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 08:53:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Number 17
Did you get the cows?
I am awaiting Captain Verone of Veto's response to my enquiries.
I like genetic engineering Past projects: The Radioactive Sheep Current project: CyberCow |

Makavelia
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 16:51:00 -
[43]
Basically.. i ate them
|

Rudy Metallo
The Bastards
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 18:10:00 -
[44]
Hmm.
May I be privy to the trading point of said cows? I would like to view them myself.
I am definately not going to make off with them and make you pay twice the amount you pay Verone.
After all, I'm a Brutor. We have honor, right? --
|

Remus Navillum
z3r0 Gravity
|
Posted - 2008.09.22 07:39:00 -
[45]
Edited by: Remus Navillum on 22/09/2008 07:40:22
Originally by: Kathryn Dougans You could try asking poor Fast Eddie what happened to him when Anneka attempted to seduce him into giving her his cows.
In his words, she has neither shame nor finesse.
*The feed blinks on to reveal Remus looking a bit unsteady, his pupils somewhat dilated, and his expression blank and slightly stunned*
I'd listen to her if I were you. She's not lying. Trust me.
*Remus summarily switches off the feed*
|

Isilindil Alcarin
|
Posted - 2008.10.11 00:48:00 -
[46]
"me wonder where have all cows gone... cant see any of those... " BTW Anneka you still need those 
|

Bast's Cleric
Amarr 24th Imperial Reserves
|
Posted - 2008.10.11 08:33:00 -
[47]
I to am Curious as to how she is getting along with the Cows. -
Logistics Frigates |

Stitcher
Caldari Duty.
|
Posted - 2008.10.11 09:20:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Anneka Tong Attractive female Achuran womanoid, do you have the cows or want the cows or know about the cows? If none of those, is it not unsurprising that you have so much to not say? No?
Wow... I could listen to those kinds of sentences all day. Assuming I had popcorn. -
Captain Verin "Stitcher" Tarn-Hakatain. |

Anneka Tong
B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.10.11 10:54:00 -
[49]
Originally by: Isilindil Alcarin Anneka you still need those 
There is still existing a requirement for The Cows, our project for the use of.
Originally by: Bast's Cleric I to am Curious as to how she is getting along with the Cows.
Inquiries from Captain Verone and also Mr. Foiritan have yielded not The Cows. Assumption must be Captain Verone is incapacitated, unfortunate. Hope is that he shall soon recover.
Alternate source The Cows thereof located in Jita market. Truly if it is for sale, it may be there purchased.
Accordingly, we now a substantial quantity have obtained of The Cows.
Originally by: Stitcher Wow... I could listen to those kinds of sentences all day. Assuming I had popcorn.
Popcorn? I amuse? Erotic and exotic you find me, perhaps? Have you The Cows? I could exchange my for The Cows, on condition you do not Kathryn inform.
I like genetic engineering Past projects: The Radioactive Sheep Current project: CyberCow |

Miss Interpret
Gallente B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.10.11 14:14:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Anneka Tong Alternate source The Cows thereof located in Jita market. Truly if it is for sale, it may be there purchased.
I'm not yet hungry enough to visit Jita for The Cows.
I'm not a Vegetarian. |

Hevymetal
Caldari POT Corp
|
Posted - 2008.10.12 19:52:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Anneka Tong Tech 2 cows it is that I am wanting. Ordinary cows are not of use.
Does this mean Tech 2 hamburgers are soon to follow? If so, I'll take 2 without pickles please.
BANG!! BANG!! BANG!! STOP OR I'LL SHOOT!!! |

MADCOW6969
Minmatar Re-Awakened Technologies Inc Electus Matari
|
Posted - 2008.10.14 15:23:00 -
[52]
Should I be worried?
|

Darina Rea
Naqam Exalted.
|
Posted - 2008.10.14 17:00:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Stitcher Wow... I could listen to those kinds of sentences all day. Assuming I had popcorn.
Mind you, it has to be steak flavoured popcorn to work properly.
Originally by: MADCOW6969 Should I be worried?
Only if you're a geneticly enhanced cow apparently. Some people no doubt would call you that with that kind of call tag.. and other would probably try to insult you with it, mostly the ones you killed. Then again, you don't look like a four legged milk producing bovine, so no worries I gues.
On a curious sidenote, would there exist, say, enhanced pigs and chickens too? _________
Time is on our side. |

Antoine SaintJust
The Society for Creative Euthanasia
|
Posted - 2008.10.14 17:17:00 -
[54]
Originally by: Darina Rea On a curious sidenote, would there exist, say, enhanced pigs and chickens too?
I wonder what an enhanced fedo looks like.
|

Darina Rea
Naqam Exalted.
|
Posted - 2008.10.14 18:25:00 -
[55]
You should wonder what it smells like instead! _________
Time is on our side. |

Anneka Tong
B. S. Radioactive Sheep Farm
|
Posted - 2008.10.14 21:47:00 -
[56]
Originally by: MADCOW6969 Should I be worried?
Why, hello there!
Originally by: Darina Rea On a curious sidenote, would there exist, say, enhanced pigs and chickens too?
Outrage! Our competitors closing in are!
Accelerate the PLAN, I must!
Expect an Announcement! Soon!!!
I like genetic engineering Past projects: The Radioactive Sheep Current project: CyberCow |

Antoine SaintJust
The Society for Creative Euthanasia
|
Posted - 2008.10.15 01:47:00 -
[57]
Originally by: Darina Rea You should wonder what it smells like instead!
...uuuurh. Excuse me, madam, the very idea... i need some hair.
|

Evanda Char
Minmatar Re-Awakened Technologies Inc Electus Matari
|
Posted - 2008.10.15 01:51:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Verone There are only one woman's charms that work on me.
That sound... that little sound then, far away?
That was the sound of feminine hearts breaking all across the cluster.
-Eva-
Electus Matari - taking it one bad guy at a time |

Hooch Flux
Caldari
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 12:18:00 -
[59]
Originally by: Anneka Tong Accelerate the PLAN, I must!
I donĘt know which is more frightening, the fact that there is a plan, or that it needs accelerating! |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |