| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Domino Day
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 14:38:00 -
[1]
I am Selling this character
Skills: http://ineve.net/skills/character.php?charID=MTM0MDM2MjQ5
Pilot has no kill rights Stationed in High Sec No real assets Have a positive wallet Positive Sec Status Has +3 implants
Highlights:
Capital Ship Ready Interdictor Pilot Freightor Pilot Capital Ship Builder
Starting bid: 4Bil Reserve: Hidden Buyout: None Bid Increment 250mil Auction Ends: Monday, 22nd Sept - 15:00 evetime
No ingame bids or trades I will pay Transfer fee to your open slot Isk will go to Pikon
I reserve the right to cancel this auction
Thank you and good bidding.
|

Domino Day
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 14:38:00 -
[2]
I am Selling this character
Skills: http://ineve.net/skills/character.php?charID=MTM0MDM2MjQ5
Pilot has no kill rights Stationed in High Sec No real assets Have a positive wallet Positive Sec Status Has +3 implants
Highlights:
Capital Ship Ready Interdictor Pilot Freightor Pilot Capital Ship Builder
Starting bid: 4Bil Reserve: Hidden Buyout: None Bid Increment 250mil Auction Ends: Monday, 22nd Sept - 15:00 evetime
No ingame bids or trades I will pay Transfer fee to your open slot Isk will go to Pikon
I reserve the right to cancel this auction
Thank you and good bidding.
|

Pikon
Galactech Research Ltd.
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 14:41:00 -
[3]
Confirm I will be receiving the isk
|

Pikon
Galactech Research Ltd.
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 14:41:00 -
[4]
Confirm I will be receiving the isk
|

Moaning Cow
4FS Group
|
Posted - 2008.09.19 17:21:00 -
[5]
Nice character in some areas - a little too much in science for me too bid the big bucks but will get you started (am looking for a sidekick for my main - have bid on another auction - however doubt I'll win either ).
Starter for 4.0 bill.
|

Pikon
Galactech Research Ltd.
|
Posted - 2008.09.20 05:54:00 -
[6]
Bump
|

Raffaele Cutolo
|
Posted - 2008.09.20 19:18:00 -
[7]
Nice Character
|

cljjlc
We The People
|
Posted - 2008.09.20 21:21:00 -
[8]
I bid 4.3B
Quote: Welcome to EVE. If you aren't busy finding some way to injure or at least mildly inconvenience another player, you have a lot of catching up to do.
|

Steky
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 01:35:00 -
[9]
4,6 bil
|

cljjlc
We The People
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 03:11:00 -
[10]
4.9B
Quote: Welcome to EVE. If you aren't busy finding some way to injure or at least mildly inconvenience another player, you have a lot of catching up to do.
|

Pikon
Galactech Research Ltd.
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 18:36:00 -
[11]
Less than 24hrs left - thank you for the bids so far - reserve not met
|

Endorse
|
Posted - 2008.09.21 18:58:00 -
[12]
Another nice char here. My bid is 5.5b. I reserve my right to retract the bid if I would buy another char.
|

Pikon
Galactech Research Ltd.
|
Posted - 2008.09.22 01:54:00 -
[13]
Bump
|

John A
|
Posted - 2008.09.22 02:40:00 -
[14]
I bid 5.8 billion
|

Pikon
Galactech Research Ltd.
|
Posted - 2008.09.22 12:36:00 -
[15]
2.5 hours left
|

Pikon
Galactech Research Ltd.
|
Posted - 2008.09.22 19:43:00 -
[16]
Reserve not met - if someone would like to contact me with a buy out - pls do.
Thank you
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |