| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Intense Thinker
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 06:16:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Intense Thinker on 03/10/2008 06:19:31
Originally by: Reiisha Edited by: Reiisha on 03/10/2008 05:39:42 Our front upper/lower 6 teeth have been specifically 'made' to use on meat. The rest are for chewing it and the plant-based food.
We're omnivores, and i don't really see why vegetarians can't see that. I mean, don't they have a problem with killing plants? They're living things aswell... Not to mention the stuff used to grow them in the first place.
edit: Not to mention that our digestive tract is simply too short to survive on just plant-based food. It's the reason you still have to eat "meat replacers" if you're a veggie. It's exactly the right length to sustain and need a mixed diet.
No, they evolved that way 
and actually the low fat high cellulose diet of vegetarians has been medically proven to be the healthiest. so don't be hatin'
*Edit: Now VEGANS on the other hand... they have to take the goofy stuff so their crazy way of living doesn't kill them, feel free to make fun of those morons as much as you want 
BTW, I loves my meats  --------------------- It's me! Your lovable forum warrior!!! |

Intense Thinker
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 16:42:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Sharupak I have no beef with Veggetarians (sorry, couldnt resist). I think a vegetarian diet is the right diet. I am too weak to follow it as I love meat. Vegans are a different story.
I dated a vegan once... worse 2 weeks ever --------------------- It's me! Your lovable forum warrior!!! |

Intense Thinker
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 21:29:00 -
[3]
It's not how they choose to live that makes other people all ****ed off, it's when they try to push it on others... oh, you shouldn't eat the poor chickens, drive that SUV, wear leather/fur, etc... that makes people hate them 
--------------------- It's me! Your lovable forum warrior!!! |

Intense Thinker
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 22:44:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Thorliaron shoot all vegans, it's the only way
May I substitute the gun for a pointy stick?  --------------------- It's me! Your lovable forum warrior!!! |

Intense Thinker
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 22:50:00 -
[5]
When your minigun runs out of ammo I'll poke you in the eye with my stick --------------------- It's me! Your lovable forum warrior!!! |

Intense Thinker
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 23:31:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Rob Z0mbie
Originally by: Intense Thinker When your minigun runs out of ammo I'll poke you in the eye with my stick
ill make sure you're one of the first to go.
Not likely... I'm willing to bet that it's too much weapon for you to handle  |
| |
|