| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

ZE GERMANZ
Minmatar Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 13:00:00 -
[1]
Bought this character as a Hulk pilot but he's dual specced in Minmatar and Amarr. I've added a few combat skills since purchase, but due to RL pressures I'm going to leave game so I may as well sell then give the cash away. Particularly well skilled in Spaceship command (cross Amarr/Minmatar assault ships and mining barge)
Unfortunately atm ineve doesn't let me register so I'm unable to upload skills (unless someone can give me an alternative). Once I do I'll put the link in.
Name: Ze Germanz Race: Minmatar/Sebiestor SP : 15,918,607 Sec : 0.06
Skills: -
Corp Management: 2,009
Drones : 73,180
Electronics : 967,871 + Electronics 5 + Electronics Upgrades 5
Engineering : 546,451 + Engineering 5
Gunnery : 2,055,295 + Gunnery 5 + Medium Energy Turrent 5 + Weapon Upgrades 5
Industry : 1,671,482 + Ice Harvesting 5 + Industry 5 + Mass Production 4 (2 days from 5) + Mining 5 + Refining 5
Leadership : 90,760
Learning : 322,276
Mechanic : 1,598,764 + Hull Ugrades 5 + Mechanic 5 + Salvaging 5
Missile Launcher : 1,486,054 + Heavy Assault Missiles 5 + Heavy Assault Missile Specialization 4
Navigation : 417,352
Science : 1,271,882 + Astrogeology 5 + Science 5
Social : 8,000
Spaceship Cmd : 5,405,816 + Amarr Cruiser 5 + Amarr Frigate 5 + Assult Ships 4 + Heavy Assault Ships 4 + Mining Barge 5 + Minmatar Cruiser 4 + Minmatar Industrial 5 + Spaceship Command 5
Trade : 1,415
Starting Bid : 2B Bid Incr : 100M Closing : 17/10/2008 Buy out : 3B
Character receiving isk: NilByMouth
Apologies again for lack of Ineve link, but if someone can provide me with an alternative or wait until I've had a response on why I can't register I will get the skills link uploaded.
Thank you for your time
|

NilByMouth
Caldari Lave Lounge Lizards
|
Posted - 2008.10.03 13:01:00 -
[2]
I will be receiving the isk...
|

Escobar Noreaga
Amarr F.R.E.E. Explorer Elitist Cowards
|
Posted - 2008.10.04 00:18:00 -
[3]
1.2bil
|

ZE GERMANZ
Minmatar Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.10.04 06:55:00 -
[4]
Daily bump...
Oh, and minimum bid is 2B. He cost me 2B when I bought him so (regardless of the credit crunch/current banking instability) I'm not selling for less 
|

ZE GERMANZ
Minmatar Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 08:58:00 -
[5]
Daily bump
|

Charon Industrial
|
Posted - 2008.10.05 16:51:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Charon Industrial on 05/10/2008 16:51:45 Will b/o message SirHelios (my main) in game and will arrange
|

ZE GERMANZ
Minmatar Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 14:36:00 -
[7]
Messaged in game...
|

Charon Industrial
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 20:00:00 -
[8]
Im online now, im ready
|

NilByMouth
Caldari Lave Lounge Lizards
|
Posted - 2008.10.07 06:28:00 -
[9]
Character transferred and isk received - thanks for doing business.
Auction closed
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |