| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Raven6213
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 11:15:00 -
[1]
Whats the longest time you had to wait for a petition? For me its going on 7 days. About time they finally get to it, there will be nothing they can do about it.
|

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 11:19:00 -
[2]
Think I'm at something around four bugreports for lost ships, around four 'stuck'-reports as well, plus two-three others in three years.
So far the longest response to either of those has been less than ten hours, the stuck ones all in less than fifteen minutes, and the ship losses well within a few hours.
|

Malcanis
RuffRyders Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 12:37:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Raven6213 Whats the longest time you had to wait for a petition? For me its going on 7 days. About time they finally get to it, there will be nothing they can do about it.
Out of idle curiosity, how did you lose yr ship?
|

Slade Trillgon
Siorai Iontach
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 13:24:00 -
[4]
I have never had to petition a ship loss. All ships I have lsot have been my own fault. But the things I have petitioned have always gotten quick responses and favorable answers. My question to you is, is it possible that your petition was harsh, rude, or rant like? If so then it may get put on the back burner. Other then that I have also heard of petitions going much longer without answers. So good luck and do not keep your fingers crossed if the ship was lost due to lag.
Slade
Originally by: Crumplecorn NerfBat is now known as the WaveMachine.
≡v≡ |

Another Forum'Alt
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 13:36:00 -
[5]
2 weeks (for a bug causing a hangar contents to go missing) This is not part of my sig.
...Or is it? |

Ghengis Tia
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 13:40:00 -
[6]
Going on 7-8 days. Annoying bug in purchasing multiple items in LP store. You press "accept" and the screen stays set, then after you get the "Your loyalty is appreciated blah blah blah" dialogue screen, LP list jumps back to the top.
I inadvertantly purchased "Military Connections" instead of Amarr Navy Standard M crystals. I was purchasing multiple sets of crystals and when one transaction was over I clicked "accept" again, and somehow wound up getting a skill book.
Haven't heard anything yet, but I don't want to take the loss on LPs since the value of Military Connections is about 1K per LP, and the crystals get a return of about 2.8K per LP. We're talking about 25-30M Isk.
|

Banana Torres
Look Ma I did a Test
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 14:30:00 -
[7]
I had to wait over a month once. I didn't feel the need to let the wider Eve community know about this during my wait.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |