| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Salpad
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 14:32:00 -
[1]
Are there any skillz that specifically improves my ability to function as a frigate tackler, except for Propulsion Jamming?
I know about skillz to improve MWDs, and passive shield tanking (every little helps), and general flight velocity, and the weapons used, and capacitor.
But are there any skillz, apart from Propulsion Jamming, that improve the functioning of warp scramblers/disruptors and webifiers, in some way?
-- Salpad |

Thea Arsoniztik
Red Tides
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 16:16:00 -
[2]
There is no specific skill to my knowledge that directly affects your web and scram other than propulsion jamming.
You pretty much understand what other skills you'll want to train as indicated in your post. I would also consider signature analysis 5 if you don't already have that. The quicker lock time makes a difference in being able to tackle that frig.
Hope I helped.
|

Yelan Zhou
Amarr PIE Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 16:34:00 -
[3]
Navigation skills are a must for a tackler.You should also train for Interceptors if you dont have already.Nosferatus are also useful if you get close to the targets and sensor boosters help ya to tackle faster. War. War never changes.
|

Salpad
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 18:05:00 -
[4]
Thanks, I already have Signature Analysis 3 or 4, and fairly good skillz in the Navigation category. I've also picked up Interceptors, but haven't trained it past level 0 yet, since I think interceptors are far too expensive to fly given my noobness.
-- Salpad |

z0de
Gallente The Bastards
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 18:45:00 -
[5]
Overloading will give you more range, t2/faction will give you more range, some ships(interceptors) have a bonus which will give you more range, you can get a friend with leadership skills which will give you more range and you can get a friend with a command ship+commandlinks which will give you more range.
|

Salpad
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 19:06:00 -
[6]
Originally by: z0de Overloading will give you more range, t2/faction will give you more range, some ships(interceptors) have a bonus which will give you more range, you can get a friend with leadership skills which will give you more range and you can get a friend with a command ship+commandlinks which will give you more range.
Thanks, but I knew all that already. That's why I asked my question in the skillz forum.
As for Signature Analysis, I just checked and I actually have it at 5. Long Range Targetting at 5 too (not that that one matters too much...). -- Salpad |

Malcanis
RuffRyders Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 19:08:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Salpad Are there any skillz that specifically improves my ability to function as a frigate tackler, except for Propulsion Jamming?
I know about skillz to improve MWDs, and passive shield tanking (every little helps), and general flight velocity, and the weapons used, and capacitor.
But are there any skillz, apart from Propulsion Jamming, that improve the functioning of warp scramblers/disruptors and webifiers, in some way?
Signature Analysis Long Range Targeting Targeting Energy Systems Operations Energy Management
|

Spectre3353
Gallente The Python Cartel
|
Posted - 2008.10.06 19:48:00 -
[8]
Depends on the ship you are flying as well. The Arazu and some interceptors have ship bonuses to scrambler/disruptor range and/or bonuses to capacitor cost to run those modules. Skilling up those ship skills and then flying them will allow you to scramble from further and/or for less cap. ----- My Pirate Blog: http://evenewb.blogspot.com/
My Ransom Board: http://www.pcransomboard.com/ |

amGreat
|
Posted - 2008.10.07 17:54:00 -
[9]
sig analysis for faster locking. Inty for a ship that is rly good at tackling.
more t2 ships interdictor and heavy interdictor.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |