| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Dyaven
Interstellar Mining and Research
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 03:32:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Dyaven on 16/10/2008 03:32:36 I know I'm not supposed to post kill mails, but this just too epic to pass up the chance to share it. 
Click it, you'll laugh.
|

Dyaven
Interstellar Mining and Research
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 03:32:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Dyaven on 16/10/2008 03:32:36 I know I'm not supposed to post kill mails, but this just too epic to pass up the chance to share it. 
Click it, you'll laugh.
|

soldieroffortune 258
Gallente Trinity Council
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 03:36:00 -
[3]
been seeing alot of these lately
no offense, but w/ the recent surge of them, i am seeing them less and less funny
Originally by: soldieroffortune 258
"Eve is about making yourself richer while making the other guy poorer"
|

Dyaven
Interstellar Mining and Research
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 03:37:00 -
[4]
Also, since I know a mod will be here to lock this anywho, can I ask why posts with kill mails aren't allowed?
|

Nalar Marnith
Minmatar SniggWaffe
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 03:41:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Dyaven Also, since I know a mod will be here to lock this anywho, can I ask why posts with kill mails aren't allowed?
The people who lose tempests to tristans get upset when it gets pointed out to large audiences I guess.
Also, did he not have any small drones?
IBTL.
|

Taedrin
Gallente Celestial Ascension Tenth Legion
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 03:41:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Taedrin on 16/10/2008 03:42:27 I'm not certain, as I don't post kill mails myself, but I think the real problem is: a) You can't link to kill boards b) You can't post killmails with victim's name/corp/alliance intact (gotta blank it out)
As for the actual fitting - at least he knows that battleship sized modules exist...
It looks like someone thought that bigger was better and skilled straight for a battleship without getting himself skilled up properly first.
|

Dyaven
Interstellar Mining and Research
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 03:42:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Nalar Marnith
Originally by: Dyaven Also, since I know a mod will be here to lock this anywho, can I ask why posts with kill mails aren't allowed?
The people who lose tempests to tristans get upset when it gets pointed out to large audiences I guess.
Also, did he not have any small drones?
IBTL.
He had four small drones, I killed them about 30 seconds into the fight. My Tristan is for canflipping, it's build to kill off retriever/hulk drones and then go for the ship.
|

Cpt Branko
Surge.
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 03:59:00 -
[8]
Edited by: Cpt Branko on 16/10/2008 03:59:54 Not being able to post killmails in C&P is quite retar-ded tbh.
Sig removed, inappropriate link. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] ~Saint |

Epegi Givo
Amarr Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 04:05:00 -
[9]
well, his lowslots are pretty much empty. He could have at least put in a couple damage mods. -------------------------------------
|

Cpt Branko
Surge.
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 04:07:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Epegi Givo well, his lowslots are pretty much empty. He could have at least put in a couple damage mods.
Cargo expanders so he can carry more Proton ammo. Also, honour.
Sig removed, inappropriate link. If you would like further details please mail [email protected] ~Saint |

Solomon XI
Hoist The Colors. Pirate Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 04:25:00 -
[11]
You know ... I am starting to question the validity of these KM's to be honest ...
It's a ****ing Tristan ... Civi-Shield-Booster could tank it ...
No way ... AFK or not ... shied-regen would be enough to counter the Tristan firepower.
Fully T1 fit? Throw-away. This was planned.
If not ...
Well ... Fail.
*** ~Solo Hoist The Colors. (CEO) Pirate Coalition (Yar?) |

Temujin Ambaghai
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 04:27:00 -
[12]
where do these people live... on a similar but completely different note i relieved a miner of their mining navy mega the other day. But that's a story for another day
|

Dyaven
Interstellar Mining and Research
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 04:31:00 -
[13]
Edited by: Dyaven on 16/10/2008 04:31:59
Originally by: Solomon XI You know ... I am starting to question the validity of these KM's to be honest ...
It's a ****ing Tristan ... Civi-Shield-Booster could tank it ...
No way ... AFK or not ... shied-regen would be enough to counter the Tristan firepower.
Fully T1 fit? Throw-away. This was planned.
If not ...
Well ... Fail.
I can show the the actual killmail and chatlogs in-game if you want. His character is 2 months old and attacked me after I stole his wreck, he was ratting in a 0.8 system. This guy was not AFK, nor was this planned. He is just an idiot.
|

StealthGerbils
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 04:41:00 -
[14]
I don't even know what to say.
You should never fly a battleship with that horrible of a fit, much less one with all but one of the low slots empty.
Not to mention he fit missles onto a ship with no missle bonus at the expense of fitting more projectile weapons.
|

Dyaven
Interstellar Mining and Research
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 04:44:00 -
[15]
Added a screenshot of the actual killmail for proof. 
|

AliusExAlio
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 06:30:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Dyaven Edited by: Dyaven on 16/10/2008 04:31:59
Originally by: Solomon XI You know ... I am starting to question the validity of these KM's to be honest ...
It's a ****ing Tristan ... Civi-Shield-Booster could tank it ...
No way ... AFK or not ... shied-regen would be enough to counter the Tristan firepower.
Fully T1 fit? Throw-away. This was planned.
If not ...
Well ... Fail.
I can show the the actual killmail and chatlogs in-game if you want. His character is 2 months old and attacked me after I stole his wreck, he was ratting in a 0.8 system. This guy was not AFK, nor was this planned. He is just an idiot.
So you killed an idiot? Whooptiedoo...
|

whisk
Gallente Interstellar Brotherhood of Gravediggers Privateer Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 08:59:00 -
[17]
worst thread ever
Adapt or Die
|

Tzar'rim
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 09:14:00 -
[18]
Stuff like that happens, I killed a Raven in my Rifter a while back, obviously the pilot has to be an idiot but then that's the whole point of EVE; beating idiots to pulp.
|

destinationZERO
Minmatar Pain Management Services
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 09:46:00 -
[19]
awesome kill, lol...
|

KeLLaX
HUNLAR the Almighty Scalar Federation
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 14:21:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Solomon XI You know ... I am starting to question the validity of these KM's to be honest ...
It's a ****ing Tristan ... Civi-Shield-Booster could tank it ...
No way ... AFK or not ... shied-regen would be enough to counter the Tristan firepower.
Fully T1 fit? Throw-away. This was planned.
If not ...
Well ... Fail.
he probably forgot to turn on shield boosters as it appears that he got popped with 24k damage... and probably he didn't even shoot, 3 heavy missiles and drones(even for 30 sec) should be more than enough to kill a tristan... but as someone else said, its less and less funny every other day as KMs like that are coming out more and more... a few days back we killed a thanatos with 7 hacs&recons coz he logged with aggro :)... things like that happen more often nowadays...
|

KeLLaX
HUNLAR the Almighty Scalar Federation
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 14:29:00 -
[21]
and FYI dont underestimate tristans, they are popular frigs in T1 frig tournaments :) I have seen an incursus killing a better fitted cane, why not a tristan should kill a worse-worse fitted tempest :)
|

Demitria Fernir
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 14:57:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Tzar'rim that's the whole point of EVE; beating idiots to pulp.
This. _______________________________________________ 10100110010100101010011010100101001100101110101 I will Conquer My Signature Somewhere in the future 10100110010100101010011010100101001100101110101 |

Dominatus Crispus
Gallente Nation of Muppets
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 15:22:00 -
[23]
as frigs are my fav ships... i find this thread full of win!
congratz dyanem on the kill!  ____________________
ravetrax.com ... player owned and operated |

Dyaven
Interstellar Mining and Research
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 15:26:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Dominatus Crispus dyanem
Is my name THAT hard to spell? 
|

Dark Soldat
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 15:28:00 -
[25]
Edited by: Dark Soldat on 16/10/2008 15:28:44 heh with a character even thinking about it should have the skilled passive regen rate enuff to keep him a float
|

Dyaven
Interstellar Mining and Research
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 15:38:00 -
[26]
To be honest, I was surprised I even broke his shields as well. My setup only has two guns, electrons at that (they are t2 tho), and one hobgoblin II for damage. It took me a few minutes to pick away at his shields, but I did do it. I wasn't paying attention to how long it took to kill him, but I'd guess it was about 5 or 10 minutes.
|

Dominatus Crispus
Gallente Nation of Muppets
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 15:55:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Dyaven
Originally by: Dominatus Crispus dyanem
Is my name THAT hard to spell? 
Dyaven... and yes it is.  ____________________
ravetrax.com ... player owned and operated |

Dyaven
Interstellar Mining and Research
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 16:03:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Dominatus Crispus
Originally by: Dyaven
Originally by: Dominatus Crispus dyanem
Is my name THAT hard to spell? 
Dyaven... and yes it is. 
I understand how people have trouble pronouncing it, but spelling it can't be that hard, especially if it's right infront of you. 
|

Johncrab
Minmatar Typo Corp
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 16:10:00 -
[29]
I've seen some increadible setups so far but this one is probably the worst. Yeah, worst tempest ever would be my choice for sure. At least he got the mwd size correct 
Still, you had to do 25k dmg with a frigate, congrats are in order just the same  |

Colonel Katsumoto
Caldari Noshikkan Morsus Empire
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 16:32:00 -
[30]
Edited by: Colonel Katsumoto on 16/10/2008 16:34:29 Edited by: Colonel Katsumoto on 16/10/2008 16:32:21
Originally by: Taedrin Edited by: Taedrin on 16/10/2008 03:42:27 I'm not certain, as I don't post kill mails myself, but I think the real problem is: a) You can't link to kill boards b) You can't post killmails with victim's name/corp/alliance intact (gotta blank it out)
As for the actual fitting - at least he knows that battleship sized modules exist...
It looks like someone thought that bigger was better and skilled straight for a battleship without getting himself skilled up properly first.
Look closer he has cruiser arties on.
EDIT: Everything is cruiser size
|

highonpop
Gallente Time Of Apocolypse OLD IRONSIDES
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 18:16:00 -
[31]
Edited by: highonpop on 16/10/2008 18:18:14 nvm...i just realized the slots are describing the tempest not the tristan. _____________________ *warp drive acti...wait, where are we going?*
|

Plim
Gallente Oursulaert Technology Institute
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 18:59:00 -
[32]
I killed a tempest in a rifter once. He also had cruiser sized artis fitted, coincidentally.
Stupid people in battleships tend to die to anything really.
Rudolf: "I was sworn to absolute secrecy by Santa Claus." |

Dyaven
Interstellar Mining and Research
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 19:40:00 -
[33]
Woot, I made a thread that got to 2 pages! 
|

Demitria Fernir
Caldari Science and Trade Institute
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 19:43:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Dyaven Woot, I made a thread that got to 2 pages! 
Woot, I replied to an op that made a thread that got to 2 pages! _______________________________________________ 10100110010100101010011010100101001100101110101 I will Conquer My Signature Somewhere in the future 10100110010100101010011010100101001100101110101 |

Nuts Nougat
SniggWaffe
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 21:08:00 -
[35]
Edited by: Nuts Nougat on 16/10/2008 21:08:03 He clearly lost because that blood raider bastard did 34 damage. Otherwise he'd have totally owned you, you can bet on that.
Same thing actually happened to me today:
2008.10.16 17:08:00
Victim: oops Corp: oops Alliance: oops Faction: NONE Destroyed: Omen System: Tama Security: 0.3 Damage Taken: 9019
Involved parties:
Name: Nuts Nougat (laid the final blow) Security: -10.0 Corp: SniggWaffe Alliance: NONE Faction: NONE Ship: Stabber Fleet Issue Weapon: 220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II Damage Done: 8966
Name: KM ***** 1 Security: 0.3 Corp: Alliance: Faction: NONE Ship: Arbitrator Weapon: 280mm Carbine Howitzer I Damage Done: 53
Name: KM ***** 2 Security: 1.5 Corp: Alliance: Faction: NONE Ship: Brutix Weapon: Dual 150mm Railgun II Damage Done: 0
He made it clear that if those two guys didn't help me he'd surely have won easily.  Later we had an 1v1 cause he wanted revenge with his arbitrator. He was ****ed cause there was some guys watching.. He was insisting they shot at him even though none are on the KM... And you probably don't want to see his fittings  ---
|

Butoro
|
Posted - 2008.10.17 00:34:00 -
[36]
poor lil tempest should have fit medium auto cannons may have had a chance i talked to the guy about it and he said he got money off it so he was happy 
|

Dyaven
Interstellar Mining and Research
|
Posted - 2008.10.17 00:38:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Butoro poor lil tempest should have fit medium auto cannons may have had a chance i talked to the guy about it and he said he got money off it so he was happy 
Yeah, he was praising about how he got the insurance and made money. Maybe he forgot how much he paid for it? Or he bought the account on ebay and it just had the tempest already there, and didn't realize how much it cost?
|

Tzar'rim
|
Posted - 2008.10.17 01:04:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Dyaven
Originally by: Butoro poor lil tempest should have fit medium auto cannons may have had a chance i talked to the guy about it and he said he got money off it so he was happy 
Yeah, he was praising about how he got the insurance and made money. Maybe he forgot how much he paid for it? Or he bought the account on ebay and it just had the tempest already there, and didn't realize how much it cost?
They mostly pull the "I got it free from the corp and insured it, so I actually made money". Quite funny how creative people are when they have to somehow justify a loss while at the same time (or actually a tad earlier) were unable to have 3 braincells work together to prevent getting killed.
|

Jack Gates
Gallente GoonFleet GoonSwarm
|
Posted - 2008.10.17 02:25:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Solomon XI You know ... I am starting to question the validity of these KM's to be honest ...
It's a ****ing Tristan ... Civi-Shield-Booster could tank it ...
No way ... AFK or not ... shied-regen would be enough to counter the Tristan firepower.
Fully T1 fit? Throw-away. This was planned.
If not ...
Well ... Fail.
is... this... some... kind... of.. hidden... message... in... morse... code...?
|

Nuts Nougat
SniggWaffe
|
Posted - 2008.10.17 07:01:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Jack Gates
Originally by: Solomon XI Dots
is... this... some... kind... of.. hidden... message... in... morse... code...?
It's in braille, it's the blind players' conspiracy! ---
|

Murk Loar
Caldari Polytope
|
Posted - 2008.10.17 19:11:00 -
[41]
Ahh Pakhshi....home of the clueless. |

Elienee
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 10:51:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Dyaven Edited by: Dyaven on 16/10/2008 04:31:59
Originally by: Solomon XI You know ... I am starting to question the validity of these KM's to be honest ...
It's a ****ing Tristan ... Civi-Shield-Booster could tank it ...
No way ... AFK or not ... shied-regen would be enough to counter the Tristan firepower.
Fully T1 fit? Throw-away. This was planned.
If not ...
Well ... Fail.
I can show the the actual killmail and chatlogs in-game if you want. His character is 2 months old and attacked me after I stole his wreck, he was ratting in a 0.8 system. This guy was not AFK, nor was this planned. He is just an idiot.
So calling a player who havent used as much time as you to master a "game", entitle you to call him an idiot. It not enough that you destroyed his ship, but you needed to load up your ego in these forums and trashtalk him as well. Well excuse me, but that makes you an idiot! I actually pity you, since you needed to make the post at all. I think you have arranged the whole episode, so you can bang on your chest here. EPIC FAIL for you Sir! |

Dyaven
Interstellar Mining and Research
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 14:20:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Elienee
Originally by: Dyaven Edited by: Dyaven on 16/10/2008 04:31:59
Originally by: Solomon XI You know ... I am starting to question the validity of these KM's to be honest ...
It's a ****ing Tristan ... Civi-Shield-Booster could tank it ...
No way ... AFK or not ... shied-regen would be enough to counter the Tristan firepower.
Fully T1 fit? Throw-away. This was planned.
If not ...
Well ... Fail.
I can show the the actual killmail and chatlogs in-game if you want. His character is 2 months old and attacked me after I stole his wreck, he was ratting in a 0.8 system. This guy was not AFK, nor was this planned. He is just an idiot.
So calling a player who havent used as much time as you to master a "game", entitle you to call him an idiot. It not enough that you destroyed his ship, but you needed to load up your ego in these forums and trashtalk him as well. Well excuse me, but that makes you an idiot! I actually pity you, since you needed to make the post at all. I think you have arranged the whole episode, so you can bang on your chest here. EPIC FAIL for you Sir!
I'm sorry, but two months is PLENTY of time to at least get the hang of the basics of EVE, which this person clearly did not. When I was two months old, I was not flying battleships with empty lowslots and cruiser weapons, and I'm sure none you were either.
|

Corstaad
Minmatar Vardr ok Lidskjalv
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 18:04:00 -
[44]
High sec is full of ******ed players or alts.
|

techzer0
IDLE GUNS IDLE EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 18:07:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Cpt Branko
Originally by: Epegi Givo well, his lowslots are pretty much empty. He could have at least put in a couple damage mods.
Cargo expanders so he can carry more Proton ammo. Also, honour.
This guy knows what's up  ------------
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon I could outgay you even without my pink tutu. >.>
|
|

CCP Mitnal
C C P

|
Posted - 2008.10.20 03:05:00 -
[46]
Locked.
Please do not post threads reliant on killmails, the killmails will be removed and the thread locked.
Mitnal Community Representative CCP Games, EVE Online Email / Netfang |
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 :: [one page] |