Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
jukriamrr
jukriamrr

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.06.26 21:32:00 - [1]

Edited by: jukriamrr on 26/06/2004 23:05:17
Heya all,

Plain and direct question: when will this skill be made available?

Cloaking is nice, but cloaking at above 50m/s is better :)

Thanks for the input :)
jukriamrr
jukriamrr

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.06.26 21:32:00 - [2]

Edited by: jukriamrr on 26/06/2004 23:05:17
Heya all,

Plain and direct question: when will this skill be made available?

Cloaking is nice, but cloaking at above 50m/s is better :)

Thanks for the input :)
Fuujin
Fuujin

Posted - 2004.06.27 03:21:00 - [3]

Problem is last time i heard, that skill requires cloaking lvl 5.....and level 5 cloaking takes a bit of time :D

The sword has to be more than a simple weapon; it has to be an answer to life's questions
Fuujin
Fuujin
hirr
Morsus Mihi

Posted - 2004.06.27 03:21:00 - [4]

Problem is last time i heard, that skill requires cloaking lvl 5.....and level 5 cloaking takes a bit of time :D
Tripoli
Tripoli

Posted - 2004.06.27 07:44:00 - [5]

Requires Cloaking level 3 according to eve-db
---

Tripoli
Tripoli
XenTech

Posted - 2004.06.27 07:44:00 - [6]

Requires Cloaking level 3 according to eve-db
---
336 of 348 skills trained.
Gween
Gween

Posted - 2004.06.27 13:51:00 - [7]

And Navigation lvl5.

(and - never start with 'and' ;] )
--------------

Coffee'n'Toffee makes Gween happy
Gween
Gween
Redemption Inc

Posted - 2004.06.27 13:51:00 - [8]

And Navigation lvl5.

(and - never start with 'and' ;] )
--------------

Harisdrop
Harisdrop

Posted - 2004.06.28 17:55:00 - [9]

Do you need this skill to be able to warp while cloaked or is just allow you to go faster?

If its faster are you reduced in warp speed? So if you have a BS cloaked you are only warping at .10(3au)?
--------------------------

Garsh ma it soo cool killing people in there space thingies
Harisdrop
Harisdrop
Gallente
Omega Enterprises

Posted - 2004.06.28 17:55:00 - [10]

Do you need this skill to be able to warp while cloaked or is just allow you to go faster?

If its faster are you reduced in warp speed? So if you have a BS cloaked you are only warping at .10(3au)?
Gaijin Lanis
Gaijin Lanis

Posted - 2004.06.28 18:42:00 - [11]

Only the covert ops cloaks allow for cloaked warp (ya know, the 5000tf ones). No other cloaking devices will allow for cloaked warp. There will not be a skill for cloaked warping.
Gaijin Lanis
Gaijin Lanis

Posted - 2004.06.28 18:42:00 - [12]

Only the covert ops cloaks allow for cloaked warp (ya know, the 5000tf ones). No other cloaking devices will allow for cloaked warp. There will not be a skill for cloaked warping.
Harisdrop
Harisdrop

Posted - 2004.06.28 19:01:00 - [13]

Can the cloaking device be placed on other ships besides Covert ops frigates?

Harisdrop
Harisdrop
Gallente
Omega Enterprises

Posted - 2004.06.28 19:01:00 - [14]

Fighterpilotjp
Fighterpilotjp

Posted - 2004.06.29 00:06:00 - [15]

Edited by: Fighterpilotjp on 29/06/2004 00:07:09
Originally by: Harisdrop

I heard they need 1,000 teraflops, so I bet if you have electronics at level 5 and fill up a battleship with co-processors (the expensive ones) you could probably do it.

combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I hits Blood Arch Templar, doing 133.7 damage.
Fighterpilotjp
Fighterpilotjp
Amarr

Posted - 2004.06.29 00:06:00 - [16]

Edited by: Fighterpilotjp on 29/06/2004 00:07:09
Originally by: Harisdrop

I heard they need 1,000 teraflops, so I bet if you have electronics at level 5 and fill up a battleship with co-processors (the expensive ones) you could probably do it.
combat Your Tachyon Beam Laser I hits Blood Arch Templar, doing 133.7 damage.
Gaijin Lanis
Gaijin Lanis

Posted - 2004.06.29 00:26:00 - [17]

Edited by: Gaijin Lanis on 29/06/2004 03:32:19

The cpu reqs on the Covert Ops Cloaking Device is 5000tf. You're not fitting it on anything other than a covert ops frigate.

All of the stats for all of the cloaks are on the inactive entropy market, jump over there and see for yourself, No patching required.
Gaijin Lanis
Gaijin Lanis

Posted - 2004.06.29 00:26:00 - [18]

Edited by: Gaijin Lanis on 29/06/2004 03:32:19

The cpu reqs on the Covert Ops Cloaking Device is 5000tf. You're not fitting it on anything other than a covert ops frigate.

All of the stats for all of the cloaks are on the inactive entropy market, jump over there and see for yourself, No patching required.
fairimear
fairimear

Posted - 2004.07.01 10:28:00 - [19]

the improved cloak 2s will go on ne ship (including haulers). And at some point in the far off future i would't be suprised to see a cloak warp skill.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.
fairimear
fairimear

Posted - 2004.07.01 10:28:00 - [20]

the improved cloak 2s will go on ne ship (including haulers). And at some point in the far off future i would't be suprised to see a cloak warp skill.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.
fairimear
fairimear
Gallente
S.A.S
Cruel Intentions

Posted - 2004.07.01 10:28:00 - [21]

Makeing your npc hunters SS.
Deadflip2
Deadflip2

Posted - 2004.07.01 13:47:00 - [22]

but 8% of 5000 is ehm... 200, that means at lvl 1 covert op you need 200 CPU on a fregging frigate, god....
well i gues that means its time to train that to lvl 4, still 50 though
Shocked
---

"this song reminds me of the girl i met on a schooltrip, she was really nice, and she really liked me.
I forgot to ask her her phone number" - Nelix trist
OMG im a pretzel!!!
Deadflip2
Deadflip2

Posted - 2004.07.01 13:47:00 - [23]

but 8% of 5000 is ehm... 200, that means at lvl 1 covert op you need 200 CPU on a fregging frigate, god....
Shocked
---

"this song reminds me of the girl i met on a schooltrip, she was really nice, and she really liked me.
OMG im a pretzel!!!
Deadflip2
Deadflip2
Gallente
HeartVenom Inc.

Posted - 2004.07.01 13:47:00 - [24]

Shocked
---

OMG im a pretzel!!!
Harisdrop
Harisdrop

Posted - 2004.07.01 18:30:00 - [25]

Folks here is the scoop. Tech two cloak goes on any ship. its like a 60cpu and 5 power. You can not jump,target, dock or open a can while cloaked. If a object gets within 1km of a cloak ship it uncloaks. Cloaking is instant. It uses no CAP.

Harisdrop
Harisdrop

Posted - 2004.07.01 18:30:00 - [26]

Folks here is the scoop. Tech two cloak goes on any ship. its like a 60cpu and 5 power. You can not jump,target, dock or open a can while cloaked. If a object gets within 1km of a cloak ship it uncloaks. Cloaking is instant. It uses no CAP.

Harisdrop
Harisdrop
Gallente
Omega Enterprises

Posted - 2004.07.01 18:30:00 - [27]

Pharuan
Pharuan

Posted - 2004.07.02 01:31:00 - [28]

Originally by: Deadflip2
Shocked

Train it to V and its 100% taken off. 0tf.
Pharuan
Pharuan

Posted - 2004.07.02 01:31:00 - [29]

Shocked

Pharuan
Pharuan
Gallente
Jericho Fraction
The Star Fraction

Posted - 2004.07.02 01:31:00 - [30]

Shocked

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240516/1254
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.