| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 09:21:00 -
[1]
Hey guys and girls.
I'm running for another term on the CSM. The first CSM was a bit of a rollercoaster, but I'm here looking forward to hopefully making the next CSM work much better.
Anyways. Whom am I?
I'm Charlie Eriksen from sunny(HAH!) Denmark. I have been playing EVE since late 2005.
My main profession is piracy. However, I'm most well known for my heavy carebear interest, where I have been doing my own investment schemes, all which has been paid back to the investors. I then helped building up EBANK, which is now worth over 1 trillion ISK.
I have enjoyed talking to a lot of different people, and I have always accepted a convo if people wants to talk to me about CSM matters. I hope to continue to communicate as much as possible.
I will be posting more thoughts and things like that over the coming weeks!
I hope to see you all at Fanfest!
Best Regards Charlie "LaVista" Eriksen
|

Smertrios
Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 13:21:00 -
[2]
Most people would agree that LaVista is one of the best of the current CSM. He really does care about issues effecting the community and try's very hard to represent and raise our issues with the Devs. The way he represents us is an example of why the CSM was founded and should be an example to all future CSM members of how to carry out the role.
Definitely worthy of a second term.
Thanks LaVista, keep up the good work and good luck on re-election 8)
|

Jinx Barker
GFB Scientific
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 14:21:00 -
[3]
Edited by: Jinx Barker on 18/10/2008 14:20:56 I would also agree, that despite his age the boy has done well on CSM, and one of the rare few who took the time to come out to the forum and keep the community informed as to the progress on number of issues.
This does not mean that I would not hound him, or that he could not have done more. LaVista Vista could have done more, as most of the other CSM members, to oppose the idiocy of "musical instruments" for EVE. Also, there was a number of issue that CSM simply said: "Yes Masa" to CCP - you guys on CSM have to bear pressure on CCP, that is why you exist, to soft-handed approach, not being aggressive enough with your time spent with CCP, allows them to push CSM over to the kerb.
LaVista Vista needs to do better than he did before, not be a push over to CCP, but he still gets my vote, since I did not see many others do squat.
REMEMBER THAT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU WORK - even if "arranged by" CCP - FOR THE PLAYERS OF EVE, and not for CCP. I honestly feel that CSM was more of a shield for CCP's recent actions in game, and CSM did not do enough to protect player interests, as opposed to being CCP's mouthpiece 99% of the time.
Lets see how CSM does for the next 6 months. <<Click The Siggy For the Blog>>
|

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 16:27:00 -
[4]
Quote: what would you change about yourself
I would probably like to try and represent and communicate more with a broader aspect of gameplay styles. I think my background is pretty well balanced, but by no means perfect.
I have as a result of CSM tried more gameplay styles, in order to represent more people. For instance, I was never a fan of PvE. However, when the issue of exploration ships were brought up, I started doing exploration in low-sec and now I'm trying in 0.0, to see what it's like.
I would also love to have more actual productive discussions on the forum. However, it's not something I can change alone.
And I would like to respond less to trolls. But hey 
Quote: and would you be a different CSM Member than you were in the past
More perspective is never bad. However, nobody is ever going to be perfect. But that's not an excuse not to try 
Quote: it would appear you actually REGRET COMMUNICATING with us? The Players? Some of us maybe pushy... but that is how people get results, not by being meek.
Make no mistake. However, I did release information about the specific issue because you were being pushy about it. Not that it's a negative thing. However, it might have been wrong of me to post as detailed an update as I did, because none of the other issues had anything like that.
However, I must admit I wasn't very pleased about the general attitude I was met with, hence why I wasn't proud of what I had actually written. While I stand by what I did write, I could probably have communicated in a better way in order to have prevented it.
So don't get me wrong. If I could, I would have communicated with the players about the response we got right away. But I got squized between the fact that I have an NDA and I can't really talk about things before the minutes are out, and the fact I don't want the community to feel ignored.
It's a hard balance. But I understand that the current POS system is awful and that the dead horse idea looks awesome. But there's not much more to say about that.
|

Great Artista
Caldari Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 20:00:00 -
[5]
Much love for this guy. ♥  Voted once and WILL vote again. _______
◕◡◕
|

Dark 'Shadow
Shadow Fire Industries
|
Posted - 2008.10.18 20:15:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Great Artista Much love for this guy. ♥  Voted once and WILL vote again.
Quoted for truth, just not the love part 
|

Max Torps
Gallente DawnWatchers
|
Posted - 2008.10.21 23:35:00 -
[7]
I've followed the CSM pretty well and from what we have access to as players I certainly consider LaVista Vista a pretty good candidate for second term.
I applaud his comunication skills and his general outlook, as well as his contributions to the community. He is not afraid to argue a differing point of view and if he spots something is wrong he says so.
LaVista Vista has the vote of my accounts. |

Banni Vinda
Minmatar Kinda'Shujaa
|
Posted - 2008.10.23 12:19:00 -
[8]
Adding my support to LaVista's campaign. I've worked with him for over a year on EBANK, during which time he's become a core member of our team. During his previous CSM term, he showed a level of maturity exceeding his age. I think he learn a lot through the process, and would be well placed to build on what the first term achieved. Good luck! |

Mr Horizontal
Gallente KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.10.23 13:01:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Banni Vinda Adding my support to LaVista's campaign. I've worked with him for over a year on EBANK, during which time he's become a core member of our team. During his previous CSM term, he showed a level of maturity exceeding his age. I think he learn a lot through the process, and would be well placed to build on what the first term achieved. Good luck!
qft
/signed
Chairman | www.eve-bank.net |

MongWen
Farmer Killers United Corporations Against Macros
|
Posted - 2008.10.23 13:23:00 -
[10]
Since i am not running for this term, my votes will go to Lavista vista. in hopes that it will help the fight against rmt
------------------
|

Uzume Ame
|
Posted - 2008.10.23 13:40:00 -
[11]
I think you have my vote this time :) One of the most coherent CSM members I think.
Unless some of the new runners convicne me off course.. Teh failure of a signature. |

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.10.23 19:54:00 -
[12]
Election tip of the day, Day #1
The CSM has taken lots of my time these past 5 months. Has it been worth it? Yeah.
I love the idea of the CSM and I'm hoping with CSM2 we can try and reshape and improve the council to be more time effective so we can spend more time doing what we are supposed to: Communicate with the community!
I have written lots of stuff about how I would like to see the CSM. Here's most of it:
The morals of CSM - Achieving cooperation.
Chairman redinition
Streamlining communication for better transperancy
Streamlining communication for better communication with CCP on issues.
Council of ship modifications
How to avoid wasting time
Rotating moderator
|

Kushion
Anti Sweden Defense Force Virtue of Selfishness
|
Posted - 2008.10.24 17:42:00 -
[13]
As much work as he's doing, LVV should be getting paid for this: p
|

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.10.24 18:28:00 -
[14]
Tip of the day #2
Second day after the candidates being notified about the result of our applications. I thought it maybe was a good idea to include 2 tips today, because it's weekend!
It's obviously my second campaign now. I think it's important to look in the history books. Why don't you take a look as well to find our more?
You can find my first campaign thread right here.
I'm very passionate about the economy of EVE. I wrote a large essay about what I thought about EVE's economy.
The first issue can be found here.
The second issue can be found here.
I also wrote a 6 page long article as an introduction for people into the economy and industry(Mainly the market) in EON #13. I recommend getting hold of EON #13, it's a quality magazine. |

Verone
Gallente Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.10.24 21:36:00 -
[15]
VISTA FOR PRESIDENT!!11
You got my vote, most level headed and well presented member of the CSM so far.
\o/ EON FICTION WRITER OF THE YEAR! \o/
>>> THE LIFE OF AN OUTLAW <<< |

Kuzim Blaky'all
Minmatar Recycling and Recovery
|
Posted - 2008.10.24 23:34:00 -
[16]
hows a dawg plan to addres a thing called recyclin? |

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.10.26 08:25:00 -
[17]
Tip of the day #3
I have been commited to letting people know what has been going on with the CSM during the current term. One of these ways have been trough the magic of internet spaceship podcasts.
I'm featured in following podcasts:
WDA 42 WDA 40 WDA 32 - Pre-election predictions
|

Viper ShizzIe
The Illuminati. Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.10.26 09:44:00 -
[18]
What do you believe CSM should achieve as an entity, do you believe the previous session did that?
How do you feel about the current speed-change and its effect on guerrilla warfare, specifically?
If you value things like integrity and trust, how do you feel about things like corptheft and scamming in EVE?
How do you feel about hisec "ganking"?
What are your views on Kugutsumen, the developer misconduct, and Internal Affairs?
Do you think that EVE has in any way diminished in the "cold dark universe" aspect in the last five years, and if so, is that a bad thing?
|

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.10.26 10:26:00 -
[19]
Hello VS 
Quote: What do you believe CSM should achieve as an entity, do you believe the previous session did that?
Well, it really depends on what's *important* for the community at the time. Right now the community wants a skill queue. Would that be the ultimate achievement to make CCP commit to make a skill queue? Yeah. The first CSM isn't done yet, and it seems like it will be raised again for discussion with CCP.
But also the CSM should communicate alot. While it's not an achievement per say, it's damn important. This first CSM failed at that.
Quote: How do you feel about the current speed-change and its effect on guerrilla warfare, specifically?
So far from flying on sisi, it's quite ok. It's not the best, but hey. I'm a big fan of diversity and variety. Right now we have a large spectrum of speeds and how much you can survive. The nano nerf will squize that a bit together, possibly making it a bit more predictable. However, it *will* take more actual piloting skills to do as it's currently done. But I still think it will be viable.
But it still doesn't cure the cause of nanoing: Blobbing.
Quote: If you value things like integrity and trust, how do you feel about things like corptheft and scamming in EVE?
I very much value integrity and trust. However, corptheft and scamming *is* a part of EVE and I respect that people do it. I have been scammed before. But I think it's a valid profession.
Quote: How do you feel about hisec "ganking"?
This is a very valid profession. However, it's currently possible to gank almost worthless targets and *still* gain profit from it, because insurance almost covers the whole loss but sec status loss. I think insurance should be removed from high-sec ganking.
Quote: What are your views on Kugutsumen, the developer misconduct, and Internal Affairs?
The kugutsumen case was a can of worms obviously. He did technically break the EULA and CCP does reserve all rights to ban anybody at any time. Kugutsumen could be unbanned, however I'm not sure about his intentions at all.
The CSM spoke to the head of internal affairs at our Iceland meetings, and judging from the way it's being done, I'm pretty sure they will find out of a CCP employee does something bad.
Quote: Do you think that EVE has in any way diminished in the "cold dark universe" aspect in the last five years, and if so, is that a bad thing?
Yeah, I think it has diminished. Not only from an actual game universe perspective but also from a social perspective. We have obviously grown in size in terms of players. So it's hard to find anywhere, where there isn't players beyond deep 0.0. But people has also created some interesting social structures and become increasingly paranoid to scams.
I would like to see a more vast experience where there's stuff to do and explore. CCP hasn't increased the height of the game as players grew higher due to power gaming. And I think that's what makes a difference eventually. |

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.10.26 21:42:00 -
[20]
Tip of the day #4
My main interest out of EVE is computer science. My first "real" language was C#. I soon learned about how nice VB.net is to code in, whereafter Ricdic made me code the prototypes for EBANK. It was back when the API was all new and shiny(And even back then it left a lot to be desired, so nothing changed).
So yeah, EBANK is made in VB.net despite how much people tell me I sux for being the reason that we didn't use C#.
However, Ix Forrez, Lisa, xb95 and others from the #eve-dev channel on coldfront soon made me realize the beauty of Ruby. 
|

Viper ShizzIe
The Illuminati. Pandemic Legion
|
Posted - 2008.10.27 03:37:00 -
[21]
If you had to choose between scamming a member of your ingame corporation, gaining their trust and taking them for pretty much everything they're worth, or preforming a corptheft while having access to take everything in the hangers and the entire corpwallet; which would you choose, why?
Please explain in detail. |

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.10.27 10:49:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Viper ****zIe If you had to choose between scamming a member of your ingame corporation, gaining their trust and taking them for pretty much everything they're worth, or preforming a corptheft while having access to take everything in the hangers and the entire corpwallet; which would you choose, why?
Please explain in detail.
Well. There's pro's and con's to both:
The first scenario you build up trust to a single individual and then break it. I don't like breaking the trust that I build up with somebody for momentary gain.
But in the second case you affect a whole corporation and possibly the work that the members have put into it. You don't as much build up trust with just 1 person but rather the general perception people in the corporation has of you.
It's a matter if I would rather want to have to shoot a family member of mine or drop a nuclear bomb on their house. You only affect a single individual directly, however you kill them instantly. But the nuclear bomb(While it might kill them eventually), they could survive and rebuild themselves eventually.
I seriously don't like making people sad. So I'm going with neither. Which is the lesser evil? The one you break the spirit of a potentially weak individual, the other you don't as much. The corp theft option could give you fame and lulz if you are into that kind of thing however.
I will say the first option, because it's probably a bit harder depending on the person.
|

Bagehi
Association of Commonwealth Enterprises FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.10.27 15:16:00 -
[23]
For those who haven't seen it yet, THE DEAD HORSE. I only recognize a handful of the CSM names. LaVista Vista, I recognize. Thank you for all the posts. Keep them coming.
|

manasi
Caldari Ceptacemia Systematic-Chaos
|
Posted - 2008.10.27 19:59:00 -
[24]
Edited by: manasi on 27/10/2008 19:59:42 I liked Charlie the first time I know I will vote for him a second time...you just continue to kick butt LaVista, we got your back!
|

Bagehi
Association of Commonwealth Enterprises FOUNDATI0N
|
Posted - 2008.10.27 20:04:00 -
[25]
What has been your primary interest in Eve in the last 6 months? Basically, why do you log on?
|

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.10.27 21:26:00 -
[26]
Tip of the day #5 Back when I was a new guy, I joined up with a pirate corporation and did piracy. I flew the blackbird in the area around Jan in Lonetrek. It was lots of fun.
Since then I have had vacations from the pirate life where I have taken part in wars like ISS vs. IAC, LV vs RA and other fun wars. Eventually the outlaw life always pulls me back.
The life of a pirate is fun. Small-scale warfare is still very much possible. However, I think it wouldn't hurt to give much more incentive for people to have people move into low-sec. There's a reason why very few people mine in low-sec, it's simply not worth the risk( )
|

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.10.27 21:31:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Bagehi What has been your primary interest in Eve in the last 6 months? Basically, why do you log on?
As I just described in my tip of the day, my piracy background is keeping me interested in EVE. I tried 0.0, but the lag and blobs are no fun. While lots of good fights are to be had in 0.0, I just find low-sec to be much better.
However, lately I have been getting into exploration based on discussion we have had on the CSM about exploration. It has certainly kept me playing much more than I used to do over the summer.
During the summer EVE was kinda a chat-room for me. The community has always been important for me.
So my average week is like: Monday-Thursday: Some roaming in low-sec and some exploration in 0.0 Friday-Sunday: Lots of PvP with my extended family(Corporation).
|

Arithron
Gallente Gallente Trade Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.10.27 21:35:00 -
[28]
Can you enlighten us a little on what type of ships and ammunition you use when pirating? How would you rate your understanding of ship-fittings and different setups that can be used by Eve players?
take care, Arithron
Vote Arithron for CSM!
Check out my thread: http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=899358 |

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.10.28 06:35:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Arithron Can you enlighten us a little on what type of ships and ammunition you use when pirating? How would you rate your understanding of ship-fittings and different setups that can be used by Eve players?
take care, Arithron
I use a wide range of ships.
My killboard tells me that I use these ships the most: 1. Drake 2. Myrmidon 3. Dominix 4. Vagabond 5. Stiletto 6. Sacrelidge
and then some other random ships.
I personally think that I have a quite good understanding of ship-fittings. Eventually it depends on the situation you expect yourself to be in. |

CaldariCitizen394257
|
Posted - 2008.10.28 20:17:00 -
[30]
Originally by: LaVista Vista
Originally by: Arithron Can you enlighten us a little on what type of ships and ammunition you use when pirating? How would you rate your understanding of ship-fittings and different setups that can be used by Eve players?
take care, Arithron
I use a wide range of ships.
My killboard tells me that I use these ships the most: 1. Drake 2. Myrmidon 3. Dominix 4. Vagabond 5. Stiletto 6. Sacrelidge
and then some other random ships.
I personally think that I have a quite good understanding of ship-fittings. Eventually it depends on the situation you expect yourself to be in.
Link us to your killboard page, so we can judge your ship fitting skills.
|

Joss Sparq
Caldari ANZAC ALLIANCE Southern Cross Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.10.29 11:26:00 -
[31]
You've already got my vote (Well, not really, but you know what I mean all the same) ... good luck, though with your record I doubt you've any great need of it!
|

Kah Tao
|
Posted - 2008.10.30 12:30:00 -
[32]
This corporate husk and politics sickens me. While you fill me with love and resolve.
So I'll be voting for you. But I'll be doing it sickeningly.
|

John Holt
Caldari ANZAC ALLIANCE Southern Cross Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.10.31 13:55:00 -
[33]
I endorse LaVista. I voted for him the first time around and will do so again with all five of my accounts.
John Holt My Personal Eve Site
|

Rachel Voegel
|
Posted - 2008.10.31 14:06:00 -
[34]
Originally by: LaVista Vista My main interest out of EVE is computer science. My first "real" language was C#. I soon learned about how nice VB.net is to code in, whereafter Ricdic made me code the prototypes for EBANK. It was back when the API was all new and shiny(And even back then it left a lot to be desired, so nothing changed).
So yeah, EBANK is made in VB.net despite how much people tell me I sux for being the reason that we didn't use C#.
Ha ha - they are right too - C# > VB.net, even if it is just a question of syntax (the actual code is the same).
Still that won't stop me from voting for you.
|

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.10.31 18:24:00 -
[35]
Tip of the day #6
Tomorrow between 18.00 and 21.00 GMT you should tune into EVE-Radio. I have arranged a live debate with the nice folks who runs the station.
We have a huge list of candidates who will be discussing the matters which are important to the people. At this point we have about 20 confirmed candidates.
So tune in at www.eve-radio.com tomorrow at 18.00 GMT. It's going to be interesting 
|

Captator
Universal Securities
|
Posted - 2008.11.01 20:37:00 -
[36]
What changes to the game do you want to try and effect if you get re-elected?
|

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.11.02 17:52:00 -
[37]
Tip of the day #7
Tonight we had a very productive CSM meeting.
Some interesting issues were discussed. I raised following issue:
- Contracts API and the future of contracts - Unmerge the 2 event forums - Update the items database - Courier contract limits to be changed
Every issue issue was passed unanimously with a 9-0 vote. I'm very happy about this.
That marks the possibly last issues meeting for this CSM term. It's a bit up in the air if we will have another meeting before the last issue package is sent to CCP.
However, it doesn't matter. More issues are always good. But it means that this last round of submission discussions went out with a big amount of excellent issues raised by the community. I'm very happy that I have been able to raise so many of these issues without problems.
There's still plenty of ground-work to be done. Will I continue next year if I get elected? Hell yeah, the race only just started 
|

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.11.02 17:56:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Captator What changes to the game do you want to try and effect if you get re-elected?
The contracts system leaves a lot to be desired, especially with storefronts coming up. That is a major thing.
Small-gang warfare is of course important to me. I will keep voting for issues that has a positive effect on that.
Industrial aspects of the game have been largely ignored. I will keep making sure CCP is on the ball and improves these forgotten areas of the game.
Exploration and other PvE mechanics have been left behind by CCP and they are not very exciting. CCP will announce something at fanfest, I don't know what. I will make sure it turns out to be some great changes for the benefit of all of EVE. I'm very excited about it.
Low-sec and 0.0 isn't very used. It's extremely thinly laid out with resources. CCP has something in it's sleeves. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it and I will make sure that 0.0 and low-sec becomes worth-while so we can move people out of safe empire.
|

Serenity Steele
Dynamic Data Distribution Ministry of Information
|
Posted - 2008.11.02 18:30:00 -
[39]
Endorsement from 1st CSM Vice-Chairman
LaVista Vista showed excellent service during his first term, both in raising issues and carefully thinking out impact of issues raised by other CSM members. In the 1st CSM, LaVista Vista was co-operative, did not get drawn into the personal grandstanding and consistently stood up against bullying by other members.
Actively participating in the forums with constructive questions and a health suspicion for motives of other CSM raising issues, it is with no hesitation that I recommend that a vote for Charlie "LaVista Vista" is a vote for EVE.
Furthermore, I believe that Charlie's experience of the is key in providing continuity into the 2nd CSM and the ability to pursue the longer-term issues raised in improving and changing the economy; crucial as EVE moves into Quantum Rising.
Serenity Steele Vice-Chairman 1st CSM
 ≡v≡ Strategic Maps in Eve-Online Store | eve-maps.com |

Julius Rigel
House Rigel
|
Posted - 2008.11.03 16:09:00 -
[40]
Will you use less emboss effects in your new CSM signature? That's the real issue at hand.
Scared of the events forum? |

Jarvis Hellstrom
Gallente The Flying Tigers United Front Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.11.04 21:09:00 -
[41]
LaVista's got my vote.
I think he's done about the best job of any of the CSM members (although there are a couple of others who have also earned my respect).
That's saying something about a lad who's less than half my age but hey, he earned it.
May God stand between you and harm in all the Empty places you must walk
(Old Egyptian Blessing) |

Mr Horizontal
Gallente KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.11.08 11:26:00 -
[42]
+6 votes from me 
Chairman | www.eve-bank.net |

SentryRaven
Sentry Security Chaotic Evolution
|
Posted - 2008.11.08 12:27:00 -
[43]
*click* --------
I play nekkid. |

Cydox Prax
|
Posted - 2008.11.09 00:01:00 -
[44]
Ok you get my 2 accounts vote good luck \o/
|

Gaelenus
Gallente Society of the Crimson Flame
|
Posted - 2008.11.10 15:24:00 -
[45]
I'm interested to know where you stand on the current speed nerf.. i mean re-balance and what your opinion is on the devs seemingly rendering blasters completly obsolete despite these two threads: 72 pages voting against the nano nerf and 33 pages raidsing the issue about blasters post patch to the devs in the game development forum I'd also like to know wether you think the changes apparent in the patch are in your opinion the way combat in eve should be headed or not?
|

Gian Bal
Minmatar Laughing Leprechauns Corporation Lotto Syndicate
|
Posted - 2008.11.10 22:20:00 -
[46]
Got my vote too :) |

Imperius Blackheart
Caldari KIA Corp KIA Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.11.12 00:20:00 -
[47]
+3 votes from me, everything I've seen of La Vistas first term suggests he was one of the few who truly deserved the position. He communicated with the community better than any of the other CSM candidates and I'd be happy for him to represent me again.
Good luck LVV.
KIA Corp Recruitment Director, mail me for more info. |

Kushion
Anti Sweden Defense Force Virtue of Selfishness
|
Posted - 2008.11.12 00:34:00 -
[48]
You have three of my votes. Good luck...
(though no doubt my endorsement will remove your need of luck!)
|

Nuri Aderynn
Senjata
|
Posted - 2008.11.12 03:08:00 -
[49]
As a casual industrialist I've appreciated your contribution and your podcasts. One vote from me.
|

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.11.12 11:51:00 -
[50]
Originally by: Gaelenus I'm interested to know where you stand on the current speed nerf.. i mean re-balance and what your opinion is on the devs seemingly rendering blasters completly obsolete despite these two threads: 72 pages voting against the nano nerf and 33 pages raidsing the issue about blasters post patch to the devs in the game development forum I'd also like to know wether you think the changes apparent in the patch are in your opinion the way combat in eve should be headed or not?
At this point, I haven't seen anything on sisi that suggests blasters are dead whatsoever. Eventually, we will have to wait and see how it plays out on TQ. But in theory, blasters are just fine.
|

Ray McCormack
hirr
|
Posted - 2008.11.12 16:35:00 -
[51]
LV received an official +1 sanction from AATP today, I do believe.
Now go get us batch job processing.
|

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.11.14 10:09:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Ray McCormack
Now go get us batch job processing.
Trust me, I have tried. We had an issue about it in the first submission round and I kept bugging people about it at fanfest.
SoonÖ
|

lucifers widow
|
Posted - 2008.11.16 11:42:00 -
[53]
Got my vote mate
|

Benilopax
Gallente Pulsar Combat Supplies Alternative Realities
|
Posted - 2008.11.16 11:51:00 -
[54]
As we enter the last week it's really time toget out the vote and get Charlie into the chair position!
I of course support my friend and co-host Lavista Vista!
+2 from me. |

Patri Andari
Thukker Tribe Antiquities Importer
|
Posted - 2008.11.16 23:17:00 -
[55]
Hello LaVista and good luck on your campaign.
I am hoping that this session you will champion the issues related to industry as you appeared to do the last time.
I do have one particular bit of "pork" I am interested in:
Remote refining and remote reprocessing.
It seems so great that I can remote purchase things like blueprints and even remote research them. I can set up a remote manufacturing orders and remote sell orders. I can even remotely manipulate the price I am requesting.
To keep this process at its most efficient level, I need to purchase refined materials. It would be the grand link in the manufacturing chain to set up orders to by raw ore or mission drops and remotely refine and reprocess them. This way, with good skills, I can truly set up a trade empire that spans a region. Having to travel to the purchase location of raw materials to reprocess or refine seems to water down the benefit I gain from all those remote skills. Refined minerals and ice products also fit nicely into those undersized courier contracts. (but that is another issue for another day)
Well enough begging.
Good luck
Patri
p.s. You have my vote.
A fool usually thinks he is a genius |

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.11.17 06:20:00 -
[56]
So what you are requesting is the ability to remotely process things?
It makes senseÖ to me. In fact, I think it's really missing big time. It's certainly worth doing.
That's a quite solid issue. I will make sure that it's on my list for some of the things to do inside the first submission round when we go to CCP HQ and talk to them! |

Azuraito
Caldari Villains
|
Posted - 2008.11.17 10:39:00 -
[57]
Got my vote! 
err.. 2 
LaVista Vista for president!
|

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.11.17 11:56:00 -
[58]
Originally by: Azuraito Got my vote! 
err.. 2 
I love your signature  |

Serenity Steele
Dynamic Data Distribution Ministry of Information
|
Posted - 2008.11.24 21:53:00 -
[59]
Congrats Charlie :)
 ≡v≡ Strategic Maps in Eve-Online Store | eve-maps.com |

LaVista Vista
Conservative Shenanigans Party
|
Posted - 2008.11.25 06:37:00 -
[60]
Originally by: Serenity Steele Congrats Charlie :)
Thanks Shayne! 
And thanks to everybody who voted for me. I'm extremely surprised that I managed to get that many votes this time! It made me extremely happy! 
|

Math'ra Hiede
Amarr Quality Assurance Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.11.25 06:53:00 -
[61]
Grats mate.
It's good to see you get back in for a 2nd term.
going for el presidante this time?
|

Threv Echandari
Caldari K Directorate
|
Posted - 2008.11.25 15:43:00 -
[62]
Congratz Lavista, I'm glad they let you run again! Too bad you didn't make chairman but Vuk seems to have a grasp on things. Lets hope there is less Drama this time around.
---------------------------------------- Happiness is a Wet Pod
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |