| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Unity Love
Caldari Deep Core Mining Inc.
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 10:47:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Unity Love on 19/10/2008 10:49:40 Linky
What extra skills would you say I would need to be a good Rorqual pilot?
(NB. Not including mining director to V, capital shield operation, indust. reconfig as these are all planned)
Basically I'm wondering about if my industrial skills will be useful in mining ops (if I need to train some other skills to 4, which ones?) and if I need to get the capital industrial skill to 4+.
Anyways any help welcome, Thanks.
|

Washell Olivaw
|
Posted - 2008.10.19 22:25:00 -
[2]
Meditation V, so you can achieve the trancelike state needed to survive the boredom of babysitting miners. 
Originally by: Signature Everybody has a photographic memory, some people just don't have film.
|

ThaDollaGenerale
The Priory
|
Posted - 2008.10.20 05:16:00 -
[3]
My questions is, how do you have starbase defense management trained when you don't have anchoring V trained
|

Aesynil
Caldari The Unit...
|
Posted - 2008.10.20 05:46:00 -
[4]
I chatted with a guy a while about that. Apperantly, the skill didn't always require anchoring V, so people who trained it before they made that change got grandfathered in, and were allowed to keep it :) Or so I was told. He coulda been filling me full of BS, too.
The Unit pursues invention, manufacturing, mining, and research. Evemail us if you need anything related to Science and Industry. |

Dylatar
Gallente Ocean Eleven Die Asteroiden Pluenderer
|
Posted - 2008.10.20 05:57:00 -
[5]
Originally by: ThaDollaGenerale My questions is, how do you have starbase defense management trained when you don't have anchoring V trained
Originally by: Aesynil I chatted with a guy a while about that. Apperantly, the skill didn't always require anchoring V, so people who trained it before they made that change got grandfathered in, and were allowed to keep it :) Or so I was told. He coulda been filling me full of BS, too.
The full truth is: this skill earlier had another name, and had no funcion at all. So it was converted into a usable skill. Along with this it got a higher rank and Achoring V as prerequesite. I trained the old skill which was rank 5 or 6 I believe to level 1 before that happened. So I now have it at about 75% finished to level I and can't continue training it until I got anchoring up to V. 
|

SeismicForce
Terra Incognita Vanguard.
|
Posted - 2008.10.20 19:08:00 -
[6]
Graviton physics IV for the tractor beams, train heavy drones up, jump fuel conservation to IV, warfare link specialist to at least IV, then maybe the rest of the basic leadership skills to V. Also get Capital industrial ships to IV.
Originally by: Allisie In a recent interview, a dev mentioned that ships and skills cause lag and will be removed in EVE 2.
|

Balcura
|
Posted - 2008.10.20 19:42:00 -
[7]
As the ship spend pretty much all it's time behind the POS shields, these are the ones that I'm working on or have. ALL ore processing to 4 (ice processing 4 as well) Cap Indy 4+ Gang Skills 4+ (mining director/cybernetics/link warfare spec all need to be at 5) Jump Cal 4/Jump Fuel Conserv 4 Astrometric rigging 4 (tech 2 cargo rigs) Shield Emmision 5/capital shield emmision 1 (POS shield recovery) Ancoring 5/Starbase defense 4 (4 POS weapons while giving 6 gang links)
And of course capital industrial ships 4/industrial reconfig 4 (reduce Heavy water cost to give mining increases)
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |