| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Joshua Scott Rotsuda
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.05 22:48:00 -
[1] - Quote
Hello all,
So I go out of my way and save up for another account. Put +3 implants in for faster learning. Then a buddy tells me to get the Cerebral Accelerator. After reading the text on the booster I think to myself, looks like it stacks.
This item DOES NOT stack with implants. I contact ccp via in game and the gm tells you "o well better luck next time". Please do not buy this item if you plan to use it with implants in hopes of learning faster.
ccp gms are fail just like this booster.
|

Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat Working Stiffs
587
|
Posted - 2012.04.05 23:22:00 -
[2] - Quote
It used to stack, and of course you have to be less than 35 days old.
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=257165#post257165 |

Starbuck McCylon
University of Caille Gallente Federation
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.05 23:53:00 -
[3] - Quote
It does stack I am using it just now with a a set of plus 3 implants in. |

Immortis Vexx
Deep Core Mining Inc. Caldari State
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.05 23:56:00 -
[4] - Quote
Also can confirm that it does indeed stack. I created a new acct in the last round of "power of 2" that they ran. OP - if you waited too long to use it then it expires after the 30 days are up. In that case, it would not stack :P
Vexx |

Joshua Scott Rotsuda
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.06 02:18:00 -
[5] - Quote
If you use evemon or eve hq u will notice it does not stack. check time to complete vs. 3rd party tools and you will notice it does not stack.
CCP GM was like we don't care if you can prove it does not stack. You don't have 2 buy it was there reply and if you do we don't refund you. I created 6 toons and tested this hardcore on 3 with vs. 3 without and the training time was the same.
The Attributes do go up on your character sheet but on the per hour, you will not get any bonus from using the booster. |

Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat Working Stiffs
588
|
Posted - 2012.04.06 04:41:00 -
[6] - Quote
Joshua Scott Rotsuda wrote:If you use evemon or eve hq u will notice it does not stack. check time to complete vs. 3rd party tools and you will notice it does not stack. Because neither of those apps properly support the implant. |

Drevlon Rashon
EVE University Ivy League
2
|
Posted - 2012.04.06 05:08:00 -
[7] - Quote
If you actually calculate time in the skill training queue in game you will see that it does indeed stack with all implant bonuses. EVEmon doesn't handle the CA because it doesn't see it as a real implant. It's more like a booster or drug outside of the game which you wouldn't be able to see since its not permanent. |

Desmont McCallock
155
|
Posted - 2012.04.06 09:54:00 -
[8] - Quote
As I have mentioned in about a dozen diff topics, API doesn't provide info if a character is using a CA. Therefore no app has the ability (including EVEMon & EVEHQ) to determine the correct training time when this implant is used. We could add an option to the user to manually specify when the CA is used but this can also lead to same result (incorrect training times) when set and forgotten and the CA bonus period ends.
Although I have directly asked the CCP devs that handle the API to provide us with that info, no actions have been taken.
On behalf of the EVEMon Dev Team |

Greg Valanti
Looney Clones
36
|
Posted - 2012.04.06 16:51:00 -
[9] - Quote
Desmont McCallock wrote:As I have mentioned in about a dozen diff topics, API doesn't provide info if a character is using a CA. Therefore no app has the ability (including EVEMon & EVEHQ) to determine the correct training time when this implant is used. We could add an option to the user to manually specify when the CA is used but this can also lead to same result (incorrect training times) when set and forgotten and the CA bonus period ends.
Although I have directly asked the CCP devs that handle the API to provide us with that info, no actions have been taken.
On behalf of the EVEMon Dev Team
Not that it affects me in any way, but surely your team is smart enough to program the feature to auto-disable on any character over 35 days old? |

Joshua Scott Rotsuda
Republic Military School Minmatar Republic
0
|
Posted - 2012.04.06 17:17:00 -
[10] - Quote
I understand that evemon and evehq don't support the booster. But if the booster did stack the complete time on training would be off.
Example evemon would say 5hrs and in game training would complete in 4hrs 45min. This is not the case. The training times are a match on all counts. Evemon , evehq and eve in game have all the same training times therefor I have to believe the booster does not stack.
I posted this to bring awereness to all players, just incase im right, it takes more then one person to make ccp take a look at anything but based on what I have seen from other players. ccp has been asked a few times to fix this and its not a priority.
|

Testerxnot Sheepherder
DeadHeads - Question Authority Crew
42
|
Posted - 2012.04.06 17:40:00 -
[11] - Quote
It seems very much more likely that you're just a lazy tard. |

Ford Chicago
Ziz Zag Ziggurat
10
|
Posted - 2012.04.07 20:27:00 -
[12] - Quote
Testerxnot Sheepherder wrote:It seems very much more likely that you're just a lazy tard. QFT
EveMon is a player driven piece of software and telling them that they're not doing it good enough for something that only affects chars in their first 30 days is stupid.
Feel free to code the necessary modifications and submit them to the project.
|

Anddeh McNab
Cadre Assault Force Initiative Mercenaries
35
|
Posted - 2012.04.09 13:35:00 -
[13] - Quote
Completely forgot about CA, started a new account with Power of Two (on 31st March) but my new character didn't receive one (though I didn't complete the tutorial) and there are no items to redeem. Might be time to right a ticket... |

Helothane
Ascendent. Test Alliance Please Ignore
21
|
Posted - 2012.04.09 19:01:00 -
[14] - Quote
From my experience with it on a character, the training time of the skill you are actively training will be accurate in EVEMon or EVEHQ, that is it will match what you see in game. Any queued skills that are not actively training, plus any you have in your skill plan, will not be accurate in the 3rd party tools.
FWIW, I had my character train up Cybernetics V right off the bat, and I was definitely training in excess of 2700 sp/hr with +4 or +5 implants.
|

Drew Solaert
University of Caille Gallente Federation
107
|
Posted - 2012.04.09 20:18:00 -
[15] - Quote
Works fine and stacks in game, ***** the bed in Evemon/Evehq. Assuming your under 35 days old of course. For every player ship that blows up, the wheels of the economy turn slightly faster. -áDo your bit today. -áGo out and PEW.
|

Greg Valanti
Looney Clones
36
|
Posted - 2012.04.10 11:27:00 -
[16] - Quote
Anddeh McNab wrote:Completely forgot about CA, started a new account with Power of Two (on 31st March) but my new character didn't receive one (though I didn't complete the tutorial) and there are no items to redeem. Might be time to write a petition...
EDIT: Words
Might have something to do with the fact that the CA is not included in the current PoT promotion. |

Anddeh McNab
Cadre Assault Force Initiative Mercenaries
35
|
Posted - 2012.04.10 20:34:00 -
[17] - Quote
Greg Valanti wrote:Anddeh McNab wrote:Completely forgot about CA, started a new account with Power of Two (on 31st March) but my new character didn't receive one (though I didn't complete the tutorial) and there are no items to redeem. Might be time to write a petition...
EDIT: Words Might have something to do with the fact that the CA is not included in the current PoT promotion.
That might explain it then. Oh wells. |

Joran Dravius
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
4
|
Posted - 2012.04.15 13:36:00 -
[18] - Quote
Is there any way to get one of these boosters in-game without a special promotion or anything? |

lanyaie
120
|
Posted - 2012.04.15 14:47:00 -
[19] - Quote
Did you guys ever just press the reply button without even reading the first post? Cause I just did. I dont post often, but when I do i'm probably trolling you |

Joran Dravius
Royal Amarr Institute Amarr Empire
4
|
Posted - 2012.04.15 15:27:00 -
[20] - Quote
lanyaie wrote:Did you guys ever just press the reply button without even reading the first post? Cause I just did. Nope. Sometimes I don't read the others posts, but always at least the first. |

Bugsy VanHalen
Society of lost Souls
84
|
Posted - 2012.04.16 16:05:00 -
[21] - Quote
Joshua Scott Rotsuda wrote:I understand that evemon and evehq don't support the booster. But if the booster did stack the complete time on training would be off.
Example evemon would say 5hrs and in game training would complete in 4hrs 45min. This is not the case. The training times are a match on all counts. Evemon , evehq and eve in game have all the same training times therefor I have to believe the booster does not stack.
I posted this to bring awereness to all players, just incase im right, it takes more then one person to make ccp take a look at anything but based on what I have seen from other players. ccp has been asked a few times to fix this and its not a priority.
You wouldn't see much difference in a 4 hour training time. I know this works ad does stack as I have used it on several new toons. The character and the account it is on needs to be new for it to work. However training a new character you will only see a big difference in longer training times over several days.
When I used it on my last character I plugged in all the implants and set up my training que before activating the CA booster. I do not know if that made a difference but when I activated the CA booster it knocked almost 1 hour off my existing que. The difference may just be to small to see on such a short train. try again with a level 4-5 skill that takes several days to train. |

Numbness
Southern Cross Incorporated Flying Dangerous
1
|
Posted - 2012.04.17 16:47:00 -
[22] - Quote
Joran Dravius wrote:Is there any way to get one of these boosters in-game without a special promotion or anything?
You just buy them off contracts |

Jayrendo Karr
Suns Of Korhal Terran Commonwealth
55
|
Posted - 2012.04.21 01:15:00 -
[23] - Quote
I made an alt and didnt even get a CA count yourself lucky. |

Alpheias
Euphoria Released Verge of Collapse
607
|
Posted - 2012.04.26 09:34:00 -
[24] - Quote
OP is fail. I'd kill kittens and puppies and bunnies I'd maim toddlers and teens and then more |

Drew Solaert
University of Caille Gallente Federation
146
|
Posted - 2012.04.27 15:02:00 -
[25] - Quote
I know I've already posted in this thread, but that was like ages ago and I had forgotten about it. Now I've seen it again I feel the need to point out the OP is a complete tard again. I'll be joining the FDU on May 1st.-á Ladies! Please contain yourselves.-á Blog to launch soon, because my ego demands it, watch this space.-á Both Pew and ummm whatever sound industry makes.
|

RubyPorto
Profoundly Disturbed
1464
|
Posted - 2012.04.29 08:40:00 -
[26] - Quote
Alpheias wrote:OP is fail.
You see a fail, I see a widow But what then? Can't you see? I'd learn more! Single-Shard, Player DrivenSandbox.
5 words. That's what makes it special. |

that beast
Disconnected. Choke Point
1
|
Posted - 2012.04.29 09:21:00 -
[27] - Quote
RubyPorto wrote:Alpheias wrote:OP is fail. You see a fail, I see a widow But what then? Can't you see? I'd learn more!
Eh?
Anyway, OP is coming off as a little, tiny, weeny bit special here... There's probably a reason for that...
|

RubyPorto
Profoundly Disturbed
1464
|
Posted - 2012.04.29 14:17:00 -
[28] - Quote
that beast wrote:RubyPorto wrote:Alpheias wrote:OP is fail. You see a fail, I see a widow But what then? Can't you see? I'd learn more! Eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g Single-Shard, Player DrivenSandbox.
5 words. That's what makes it special. |

Tarn Kugisa
Space Mongolian Pinked
75
|
Posted - 2012.05.01 01:07:00 -
[29] - Quote
URL Fail I Endorse this Product and/or Service [url]https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16580[/url] |

IbanezLaney
The Church of Awesome
14
|
Posted - 2012.05.01 23:23:00 -
[30] - Quote
Anddeh McNab wrote:Completely forgot about CA, started a new account with Power of Two (on 31st March) but my new character didn't receive one (though I didn't complete the tutorial) and there are no items to redeem. Might be time to write a petition...
EDIT: Words
Same here - no implant when I started a new account either. Fix this **** See Sea Pea. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |