| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 15:01:00 -
[31]
LOL. You're a wanted man Jhered 
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 15:01:00 -
[32]
LOL. You're a wanted man Jhered 
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Mechanix
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 19:30:00 -
[33]
I know you've been out of the loop for a bit Jhered, and you seem to have some ideas about TPS that are not entirely accurate. TPS was formed by a group of people who were tired of being unfairly labelled as pirates. If people try to kill us because THEY have decided we are pirates, we will kill them. I am one of the first members of the corporation that founded TPS. I cannot remember EVER committing a piratical act in Eve; I can find better ways to spend my time. Since the assasination of the Emperor, I have devoted my time in Eve to aiding and assisting the leaderless faithful in the defense of our home. Actual name aside, TPS is a regional alliance like any other. Hopefully, we'll see you around 
|

Mechanix
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 19:30:00 -
[34]
I know you've been out of the loop for a bit Jhered, and you seem to have some ideas about TPS that are not entirely accurate. TPS was formed by a group of people who were tired of being unfairly labelled as pirates. If people try to kill us because THEY have decided we are pirates, we will kill them. I am one of the first members of the corporation that founded TPS. I cannot remember EVER committing a piratical act in Eve; I can find better ways to spend my time. Since the assasination of the Emperor, I have devoted my time in Eve to aiding and assisting the leaderless faithful in the defense of our home. Actual name aside, TPS is a regional alliance like any other. Hopefully, we'll see you around 
|

Neil Crow
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 20:35:00 -
[35]
So you're tired of wrongly being called pirates, and start an alliance called "The Pirate Syndicate". Good idea! [/sarcasm]
|

Neil Crow
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 20:35:00 -
[36]
So you're tired of wrongly being called pirates, and start an alliance called "The Pirate Syndicate". Good idea! [/sarcasm]
|

Mechanix
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 20:42:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Neil Crow So you're tired of wrongly being called pirates, and start an alliance called "The Pirate Syndicate". Good idea! [/sarcasm]
Yup  Eve general populace enforced reversion to form.
|

Mechanix
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 20:42:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Neil Crow So you're tired of wrongly being called pirates, and start an alliance called "The Pirate Syndicate". Good idea! [/sarcasm]
Yup  Eve general populace enforced reversion to form.
|

Bandit24
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 23:25:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Jhered Stern Well with the demise of the Forsaken Empire and my hiatus from Eve which has left ORCUS a thing of Myth I must say that IĈm a little lost for things to say or do or write about.
Trying to resurrect the Forsaken Emperor seems to be a moot subject and I seem to have overstayed my welcome with Curse. I still server my old buddy Bandit24 but Huff Technologies is entangled in the Web of the pirate syndicate (TPS). While TPS shows a lot of promise I seem to have grown weary of that style of pirate life. Looking about it seems there are a lot of places to go but IĈm not sure how welcome I would be.
For what it is worth here are my credentialsà
I have over 6.5 mil skill points I specialize in Caldari Ships (as any good officer of the former FE would) By the end of the week I will be able to fly Gallente battleships as well. I am an EW specialist. I fly and own a scorpion with platinum insurance. All other skills are 4+
I have served in numerous campaigns including the 3rd and 4th Venal invasions, The Fountain Campaign, numerous actions on the Curse Stain frontier where I served both as a member of the Dark Lords Fleet and in a series of guerrilla actions along the Stain and CFS regions. I was a battle commander during the Liberation of Fade and served locally there throughout that period and for a short time served as the Black Oracle of Curse, the leader of ORCUS and was Battle commander during an attempt by combined ORCUS and FE regulars to liberate the D7 station against RKK and their allies. In addition to the above campaigns I served in the Bloody Hands during my earlier pirating days as a commerce raider in Sarum Prime.
Yes I still run with pirates but I have not committed a piratical act since my pre-Fountain Invasion days. I still adhere to the final order of the Forsaken Emperor to abandon piracy and embrace a more ordered and structured way a life.
Hence, this postà
I am up on the market for hire. IĈm looking to serve a corporation that is disciplined, organized and that has a goal within Eve. What I am not interested in is joining another gaming clan or getting involved with the simpleton mentality of ôI/We just want to have funö (I know you do that why I play Eve but do you have a goal?). A corporation with a membership equal to or greater then my skill point level. Finally a corporation thatĈs on quite often.
IĈm willing to totally denounce piracy for the right organization but keep in mind I have a -3.7 sec rating and a bounty on my head. I am trying to fix this but due to weird game mechanics it will take a while.
What I have to offer you in return is; intelligent conversation, combat experience, public relations experience, political experience, industrial experience and sex *&% oops wrong document. My Loyalty.
If you are interested please comment on this post or eve-mail me in-game. Descretion will be respected.
Jhered Out!
|

Bandit24
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 23:25:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Jhered Stern Well with the demise of the Forsaken Empire and my hiatus from Eve which has left ORCUS a thing of Myth I must say that IĈm a little lost for things to say or do or write about.
Trying to resurrect the Forsaken Emperor seems to be a moot subject and I seem to have overstayed my welcome with Curse. I still server my old buddy Bandit24 but Huff Technologies is entangled in the Web of the pirate syndicate (TPS). While TPS shows a lot of promise I seem to have grown weary of that style of pirate life. Looking about it seems there are a lot of places to go but IĈm not sure how welcome I would be.
For what it is worth here are my credentialsà
I have over 6.5 mil skill points I specialize in Caldari Ships (as any good officer of the former FE would) By the end of the week I will be able to fly Gallente battleships as well. I am an EW specialist. I fly and own a scorpion with platinum insurance. All other skills are 4+
I have served in numerous campaigns including the 3rd and 4th Venal invasions, The Fountain Campaign, numerous actions on the Curse Stain frontier where I served both as a member of the Dark Lords Fleet and in a series of guerrilla actions along the Stain and CFS regions. I was a battle commander during the Liberation of Fade and served locally there throughout that period and for a short time served as the Black Oracle of Curse, the leader of ORCUS and was Battle commander during an attempt by combined ORCUS and FE regulars to liberate the D7 station against RKK and their allies. In addition to the above campaigns I served in the Bloody Hands during my earlier pirating days as a commerce raider in Sarum Prime.
Yes I still run with pirates but I have not committed a piratical act since my pre-Fountain Invasion days. I still adhere to the final order of the Forsaken Emperor to abandon piracy and embrace a more ordered and structured way a life.
Hence, this postà
I am up on the market for hire. IĈm looking to serve a corporation that is disciplined, organized and that has a goal within Eve. What I am not interested in is joining another gaming clan or getting involved with the simpleton mentality of ôI/We just want to have funö (I know you do that why I play Eve but do you have a goal?). A corporation with a membership equal to or greater then my skill point level. Finally a corporation thatĈs on quite often.
IĈm willing to totally denounce piracy for the right organization but keep in mind I have a -3.7 sec rating and a bounty on my head. I am trying to fix this but due to weird game mechanics it will take a while.
What I have to offer you in return is; intelligent conversation, combat experience, public relations experience, political experience, industrial experience and sex *&% oops wrong document. My Loyalty.
If you are interested please comment on this post or eve-mail me in-game. Descretion will be respected.
Jhered Out!
|

Bandit24
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 23:26:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Jhered Stern Well with the demise of the Forsaken Empire and my hiatus from Eve which has left ORCUS a thing of Myth I must say that IĈm a little lost for things to say or do or write about.
Trying to resurrect the Forsaken Emperor seems to be a moot subject and I seem to have overstayed my welcome with Curse. I still server my old buddy Bandit24 but Huff Technologies is entangled in the Web of the pirate syndicate (TPS). While TPS shows a lot of promise I seem to have grown weary of that style of pirate life. Looking about it seems there are a lot of places to go but IĈm not sure how welcome I would be.
For what it is worth here are my credentialsà
I have over 6.5 mil skill points I specialize in Caldari Ships (as any good officer of the former FE would) By the end of the week I will be able to fly Gallente battleships as well. I am an EW specialist. I fly and own a scorpion with platinum insurance. All other skills are 4+
I have served in numerous campaigns including the 3rd and 4th Venal invasions, The Fountain Campaign, numerous actions on the Curse Stain frontier where I served both as a member of the Dark Lords Fleet and in a series of guerrilla actions along the Stain and CFS regions. I was a battle commander during the Liberation of Fade and served locally there throughout that period and for a short time served as the Black Oracle of Curse, the leader of ORCUS and was Battle commander during an attempt by combined ORCUS and FE regulars to liberate the D7 station against RKK and their allies. In addition to the above campaigns I served in the Bloody Hands during my earlier pirating days as a commerce raider in Sarum Prime.
Yes I still run with pirates but I have not committed a piratical act since my pre-Fountain Invasion days. I still adhere to the final order of the Forsaken Emperor to abandon piracy and embrace a more ordered and structured way a life.
Hence, this postà
I am up on the market for hire. IĈm looking to serve a corporation that is disciplined, organized and that has a goal within Eve. What I am not interested in is joining another gaming clan or getting involved with the simpleton mentality of ôI/We just want to have funö (I know you do that why I play Eve but do you have a goal?). A corporation with a membership equal to or greater then my skill point level. Finally a corporation thatĈs on quite often.
IĈm willing to totally denounce piracy for the right organization but keep in mind I have a -3.7 sec rating and a bounty on my head. I am trying to fix this but due to weird game mechanics it will take a while.
What I have to offer you in return is; intelligent conversation, combat experience, public relations experience, political experience, industrial experience and sex *&% oops wrong document. My Loyalty.
If you are interested please comment on this post or eve-mail me in-game. Descretion will be respected.
Jhered Out!
I guess this means my #1 will join the other side and face me on the battle field. Guess i will be adding your corpse to my collection.
Bandit24 Out
|

Bandit24
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 23:26:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Jhered Stern Well with the demise of the Forsaken Empire and my hiatus from Eve which has left ORCUS a thing of Myth I must say that IĈm a little lost for things to say or do or write about.
Trying to resurrect the Forsaken Emperor seems to be a moot subject and I seem to have overstayed my welcome with Curse. I still server my old buddy Bandit24 but Huff Technologies is entangled in the Web of the pirate syndicate (TPS). While TPS shows a lot of promise I seem to have grown weary of that style of pirate life. Looking about it seems there are a lot of places to go but IĈm not sure how welcome I would be.
For what it is worth here are my credentialsà
I have over 6.5 mil skill points I specialize in Caldari Ships (as any good officer of the former FE would) By the end of the week I will be able to fly Gallente battleships as well. I am an EW specialist. I fly and own a scorpion with platinum insurance. All other skills are 4+
I have served in numerous campaigns including the 3rd and 4th Venal invasions, The Fountain Campaign, numerous actions on the Curse Stain frontier where I served both as a member of the Dark Lords Fleet and in a series of guerrilla actions along the Stain and CFS regions. I was a battle commander during the Liberation of Fade and served locally there throughout that period and for a short time served as the Black Oracle of Curse, the leader of ORCUS and was Battle commander during an attempt by combined ORCUS and FE regulars to liberate the D7 station against RKK and their allies. In addition to the above campaigns I served in the Bloody Hands during my earlier pirating days as a commerce raider in Sarum Prime.
Yes I still run with pirates but I have not committed a piratical act since my pre-Fountain Invasion days. I still adhere to the final order of the Forsaken Emperor to abandon piracy and embrace a more ordered and structured way a life.
Hence, this postà
I am up on the market for hire. IĈm looking to serve a corporation that is disciplined, organized and that has a goal within Eve. What I am not interested in is joining another gaming clan or getting involved with the simpleton mentality of ôI/We just want to have funö (I know you do that why I play Eve but do you have a goal?). A corporation with a membership equal to or greater then my skill point level. Finally a corporation thatĈs on quite often.
IĈm willing to totally denounce piracy for the right organization but keep in mind I have a -3.7 sec rating and a bounty on my head. I am trying to fix this but due to weird game mechanics it will take a while.
What I have to offer you in return is; intelligent conversation, combat experience, public relations experience, political experience, industrial experience and sex *&% oops wrong document. My Loyalty.
If you are interested please comment on this post or eve-mail me in-game. Descretion will be respected.
Jhered Out!
I guess this means my #1 will join the other side and face me on the battle field. Guess i will be adding your corpse to my collection.
Bandit24 Out
|

Nitro G
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 08:59:00 -
[43]
The Emperor would have condemned you to the Dungeon of The Unrighted Spirits if he would still be here to see this today. You disappoint me.
|

Nitro G
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 08:59:00 -
[44]
The Emperor would have condemned you to the Dungeon of The Unrighted Spirits if he would still be here to see this today. You disappoint me.
|

The End
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 15:12:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Nitro G The Emperor would have condemned you to the Dungeon of The Unrighted Spirits if he would still be here to see this today. You disappoint me.
Nice Sig nitro 
|

The End
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 15:12:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Nitro G The Emperor would have condemned you to the Dungeon of The Unrighted Spirits if he would still be here to see this today. You disappoint me.
Nice Sig nitro 
|

Marichek
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 05:36:00 -
[47]
From Jhered Stern's Bio:
Once a dreaded pirate Lord of the old Forasaken Empire Jhered Stern earned the reputation of being a tough opponent in the diplomatic services of the Emperor. Acting as the liason of the Emperor in many of the courts, senates and councils of Eve he has become the primary voice of the Mysterious Forsaken Emperor. Form his main office in the Citidel of the Dammed he irons out the will of the Emperor and sits in the Imperial seat at the council of "The Five" representing the Emperor's power and authority. As a soldier Jhered has the reputation of getting in and out of places he does not belong. He has fought many one on one battles and his reputation at delivering the justice of the Emperor has earned him the unofficial title "Emperor's Executioner". In fleet battles he is usually found in the vanguard of the fleet taking the brunt of the fight. He has escaped death many times and because of this he is known as "Diablo del Gato" amongst the Guristas. Jhered has adamantly supported the Emperor's stance on piracy and has since ceased all piratical activities. However, he has not burned any bridges with any of his former pirate allies. He maintains an extensice underground intelligance netwok that he uses to secure the safty of the Empire. Today Jhered is the official "voice" of the Empire. As head of the Imperial Diplomatic Services and Public Relations he is responsible for informing the general public of the "Emperors Will". He holds the rank of Vice Admiral and is the fleet liason officer under Grand Admiral Hupa fleet admiral of the Imperal First Fleet assigned to the protection of the "Tribute Region". Recently, the Emperor sent this fleet to liberate the Fade Region and restore it to the Government of the Free Alliance. Jhered Stern has been instramental in the securing of that region.
Titles Vice Admiral of the Imperial Navy of the Forsaken Empire The Gray Oracle of Curse Ambasador of the Forsaken Empire Chief Diplomat of the Imperial Diplomatic and Public Relations Service
Member of the Curse Alliance
Panic not, I will be revising and updating this bio soon.
And now...full circle into Jericho Fraction!
I give it 2 weeks.
And by the way, you are hearby KOS to any and all friends you may have had.
DannyThe Great > i have an urge to kill anyone who isnt in my corp and has a smaller ship. |

Marichek
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 05:36:00 -
[48]
From Jhered Stern's Bio:
Once a dreaded pirate Lord of the old Forasaken Empire Jhered Stern earned the reputation of being a tough opponent in the diplomatic services of the Emperor. Acting as the liason of the Emperor in many of the courts, senates and councils of Eve he has become the primary voice of the Mysterious Forsaken Emperor. Form his main office in the Citidel of the Dammed he irons out the will of the Emperor and sits in the Imperial seat at the council of "The Five" representing the Emperor's power and authority. As a soldier Jhered has the reputation of getting in and out of places he does not belong. He has fought many one on one battles and his reputation at delivering the justice of the Emperor has earned him the unofficial title "Emperor's Executioner". In fleet battles he is usually found in the vanguard of the fleet taking the brunt of the fight. He has escaped death many times and because of this he is known as "Diablo del Gato" amongst the Guristas. Jhered has adamantly supported the Emperor's stance on piracy and has since ceased all piratical activities. However, he has not burned any bridges with any of his former pirate allies. He maintains an extensice underground intelligance netwok that he uses to secure the safty of the Empire. Today Jhered is the official "voice" of the Empire. As head of the Imperial Diplomatic Services and Public Relations he is responsible for informing the general public of the "Emperors Will". He holds the rank of Vice Admiral and is the fleet liason officer under Grand Admiral Hupa fleet admiral of the Imperal First Fleet assigned to the protection of the "Tribute Region". Recently, the Emperor sent this fleet to liberate the Fade Region and restore it to the Government of the Free Alliance. Jhered Stern has been instramental in the securing of that region.
Titles Vice Admiral of the Imperial Navy of the Forsaken Empire The Gray Oracle of Curse Ambasador of the Forsaken Empire Chief Diplomat of the Imperial Diplomatic and Public Relations Service
Member of the Curse Alliance
Panic not, I will be revising and updating this bio soon.
And now...full circle into Jericho Fraction!
I give it 2 weeks.
And by the way, you are hearby KOS to any and all friends you may have had.
DannyThe Great > i have an urge to kill anyone who isnt in my corp and has a smaller ship. |

The End
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 05:36:00 -
[49]
Indeed
Jhered Stern is KOS!
|

The End
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 05:36:00 -
[50]
Indeed
Jhered Stern is KOS!
|

Alexandra Belani
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 06:01:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Marichek From Jhered Stern's Bio:
Once a dreaded pirate Lord of the old Forasaken Empire Jhered Stern earned the reputation of being a tough opponent in the diplomatic services of the Emperor. Acting as the liason of the Emperor in many of the courts, senates and councils of Eve he has become the primary voice of the Mysterious Forsaken Emperor. Form his main office in the Citidel of the Dammed he irons out the will of the Emperor and sits in the Imperial seat at the council of "The Five" representing the Emperor's power and authority. As a soldier Jhered has the reputation of getting in and out of places he does not belong. He has fought many one on one battles and his reputation at delivering the justice of the Emperor has earned him the unofficial title "Emperor's Executioner". In fleet battles he is usually found in the vanguard of the fleet taking the brunt of the fight. He has escaped death many times and because of this he is known as "Diablo del Gato" amongst the Guristas. Jhered has adamantly supported the Emperor's stance on piracy and has since ceased all piratical activities. However, he has not burned any bridges with any of his former pirate allies. He maintains an extensice underground intelligance netwok that he uses to secure the safty of the Empire. Today Jhered is the official "voice" of the Empire. As head of the Imperial Diplomatic Services and Public Relations he is responsible for informing the general public of the "Emperors Will". He holds the rank of Vice Admiral and is the fleet liason officer under Grand Admiral Hupa fleet admiral of the Imperal First Fleet assigned to the protection of the "Tribute Region". Recently, the Emperor sent this fleet to liberate the Fade Region and restore it to the Government of the Free Alliance. Jhered Stern has been instramental in the securing of that region.
Titles Vice Admiral of the Imperial Navy of the Forsaken Empire The Gray Oracle of Curse Ambasador of the Forsaken Empire Chief Diplomat of the Imperial Diplomatic and Public Relations Service
Member of the Curse Alliance
Panic not, I will be revising and updating this bio soon.
And now...full circle into Jericho Fraction!
I give it 2 weeks.
And by the way, you are hearby KOS to any and all friends you may have had.
You're just ****ed because he gets more ladies =P
Like this sig? Check out my sig shoppe.. Zen Jakkaru - "Alexandra Belani (Most sexy terr |

Alexandra Belani
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 06:01:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Marichek From Jhered Stern's Bio:
Once a dreaded pirate Lord of the old Forasaken Empire Jhered Stern earned the reputation of being a tough opponent in the diplomatic services of the Emperor. Acting as the liason of the Emperor in many of the courts, senates and councils of Eve he has become the primary voice of the Mysterious Forsaken Emperor. Form his main office in the Citidel of the Dammed he irons out the will of the Emperor and sits in the Imperial seat at the council of "The Five" representing the Emperor's power and authority. As a soldier Jhered has the reputation of getting in and out of places he does not belong. He has fought many one on one battles and his reputation at delivering the justice of the Emperor has earned him the unofficial title "Emperor's Executioner". In fleet battles he is usually found in the vanguard of the fleet taking the brunt of the fight. He has escaped death many times and because of this he is known as "Diablo del Gato" amongst the Guristas. Jhered has adamantly supported the Emperor's stance on piracy and has since ceased all piratical activities. However, he has not burned any bridges with any of his former pirate allies. He maintains an extensice underground intelligance netwok that he uses to secure the safty of the Empire. Today Jhered is the official "voice" of the Empire. As head of the Imperial Diplomatic Services and Public Relations he is responsible for informing the general public of the "Emperors Will". He holds the rank of Vice Admiral and is the fleet liason officer under Grand Admiral Hupa fleet admiral of the Imperal First Fleet assigned to the protection of the "Tribute Region". Recently, the Emperor sent this fleet to liberate the Fade Region and restore it to the Government of the Free Alliance. Jhered Stern has been instramental in the securing of that region.
Titles Vice Admiral of the Imperial Navy of the Forsaken Empire The Gray Oracle of Curse Ambasador of the Forsaken Empire Chief Diplomat of the Imperial Diplomatic and Public Relations Service
Member of the Curse Alliance
Panic not, I will be revising and updating this bio soon.
And now...full circle into Jericho Fraction!
I give it 2 weeks.
And by the way, you are hearby KOS to any and all friends you may have had.
You're just ****ed because he gets more ladies =P
Like this sig? Check out my sig shoppe.. Zen Jakkaru - "Alexandra Belani (Most sexy terr |

Lucian Alucard
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 07:07:00 -
[53]
:-( tis a sad day FE is truely dead when a Pillar joins Jerhico Fraction. I always respected and loved FE (eventhough I would never have been considered for service), go home to TPS mate they need you.
Please stop being a third rate flamer,I am tired of reactivating my account just to kick your ass. |

Lucian Alucard
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 07:07:00 -
[54]
:-( tis a sad day FE is truely dead when a Pillar joins Jerhico Fraction. I always respected and loved FE (eventhough I would never have been considered for service), go home to TPS mate they need you.
Please stop being a third rate flamer,I am tired of reactivating my account just to kick your ass. |

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 08:42:00 -
[55]
Removed some replies which were uncalled for.
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 08:42:00 -
[56]
Removed some replies which were uncalled for.
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |

Shiwan Khan
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 08:43:00 -
[57]
Come back to CA Jhered!
|

Shiwan Khan
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 08:43:00 -
[58]
Come back to CA Jhered!
|

Tsual
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 09:17:00 -
[59]
And thus a future path has been decided. --------------------------------------
Tsual - Miner from faith, frigat junky for life. Ritual of the Qua'nadhar. |

Tsual
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 09:17:00 -
[60]
And thus a future path has been decided. --------------------------------------
Tsual - Miner from faith, frigat junky for life. Ritual of the Qua'nadhar. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] 3 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |