| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Jhered Stern
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 22:39:00 -
[1]
Well with the demise of the Forsaken Empire and my hiatus from Eve which has left ORCUS a thing of Myth I must say that IĈm a little lost for things to say or do or write about.
Trying to resurrect the Forsaken Emperor seems to be a moot subject and I seem to have overstayed my welcome with Curse. I still server my old buddy Bandit24 but Huff Technologies is entangled in the Web of the pirate syndicate (TPS). While TPS shows a lot of promise I seem to have grown weary of that style of pirate life. Looking about it seems there are a lot of places to go but IĈm not sure how welcome I would be.
For what it is worth here are my credentialsà
I have over 6.5 mil skill points I specialize in Caldari Ships (as any good officer of the former FE would) By the end of the week I will be able to fly Gallente battleships as well. I am an EW specialist. I fly and own a scorpion with platinum insurance. All other skills are 4+
I have served in numerous campaigns including the 3rd and 4th Venal invasions, The Fountain Campaign, numerous actions on the Curse Stain frontier where I served both as a member of the Dark Lords Fleet and in a series of guerrilla actions along the Stain and CFS regions. I was a battle commander during the Liberation of Fade and served locally there throughout that period and for a short time served as the Black Oracle of Curse, the leader of ORCUS and was Battle commander during an attempt by combined ORCUS and FE regulars to liberate the D7 station against RKK and their allies. In addition to the above campaigns I served in the Bloody Hands during my earlier pirating days as a commerce raider in Sarum Prime.
Yes I still run with pirates but I have not committed a piratical act since my pre-Fountain Invasion days. I still adhere to the final order of the Forsaken Emperor to abandon piracy and embrace a more ordered and structured way a life.
Hence, this postà
I am up on the market for hire. IĈm looking to serve a corporation that is disciplined, organized and that has a goal within Eve. What I am not interested in is joining another gaming clan or getting involved with the simpleton mentality of ôI/We just want to have funö (I know you do that why I play Eve but do you have a goal?). A corporation with a membership equal to or greater then my skill point level. Finally a corporation thatĈs on quite often.
IĈm willing to totally denounce piracy for the right organization but keep in mind I have a -3.7 sec rating and a bounty on my head. I am trying to fix this but due to weird game mechanics it will take a while.
What I have to offer you in return is; intelligent conversation, combat experience, public relations experience, political experience, industrial experience and sex *&% oops wrong document. My Loyalty.
If you are interested please comment on this post or eve-mail me in-game. Descretion will be respected.
Jhered Out!
|

Jhered Stern
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 22:39:00 -
[2]
Well with the demise of the Forsaken Empire and my hiatus from Eve which has left ORCUS a thing of Myth I must say that IĈm a little lost for things to say or do or write about.
Trying to resurrect the Forsaken Emperor seems to be a moot subject and I seem to have overstayed my welcome with Curse. I still server my old buddy Bandit24 but Huff Technologies is entangled in the Web of the pirate syndicate (TPS). While TPS shows a lot of promise I seem to have grown weary of that style of pirate life. Looking about it seems there are a lot of places to go but IĈm not sure how welcome I would be.
For what it is worth here are my credentialsà
I have over 6.5 mil skill points I specialize in Caldari Ships (as any good officer of the former FE would) By the end of the week I will be able to fly Gallente battleships as well. I am an EW specialist. I fly and own a scorpion with platinum insurance. All other skills are 4+
I have served in numerous campaigns including the 3rd and 4th Venal invasions, The Fountain Campaign, numerous actions on the Curse Stain frontier where I served both as a member of the Dark Lords Fleet and in a series of guerrilla actions along the Stain and CFS regions. I was a battle commander during the Liberation of Fade and served locally there throughout that period and for a short time served as the Black Oracle of Curse, the leader of ORCUS and was Battle commander during an attempt by combined ORCUS and FE regulars to liberate the D7 station against RKK and their allies. In addition to the above campaigns I served in the Bloody Hands during my earlier pirating days as a commerce raider in Sarum Prime.
Yes I still run with pirates but I have not committed a piratical act since my pre-Fountain Invasion days. I still adhere to the final order of the Forsaken Emperor to abandon piracy and embrace a more ordered and structured way a life.
Hence, this postà
I am up on the market for hire. IĈm looking to serve a corporation that is disciplined, organized and that has a goal within Eve. What I am not interested in is joining another gaming clan or getting involved with the simpleton mentality of ôI/We just want to have funö (I know you do that why I play Eve but do you have a goal?). A corporation with a membership equal to or greater then my skill point level. Finally a corporation thatĈs on quite often.
IĈm willing to totally denounce piracy for the right organization but keep in mind I have a -3.7 sec rating and a bounty on my head. I am trying to fix this but due to weird game mechanics it will take a while.
What I have to offer you in return is; intelligent conversation, combat experience, public relations experience, political experience, industrial experience and sex *&% oops wrong document. My Loyalty.
If you are interested please comment on this post or eve-mail me in-game. Descretion will be respected.
Jhered Out!
|

crice
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 22:42:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Jhered Stern Well with the demise of the Forsaken Empire and my hiatus from Eve which has left ORCUS a thing of Myth I must say that IĈm a little lost for things to say or do or write about.
Trying to resurrect the Forsaken Emperor seems to be a moot subject and I seem to have overstayed my welcome with Curse. I still server my old buddy Bandit24 but Huff Technologies is entangled in the Web of the pirate syndicate (TPS). While TPS shows a lot of promise I seem to have grown weary of that style of pirate life. Looking about it seems there are a lot of places to go but IĈm not sure how welcome I would be.
For what it is worth here are my credentialsà
I have over 6.5 mil skill points I specialize in Caldari Ships (as any good officer of the former FE would) By the end of the week I will be able to fly Gallente battleships as well. I am an EW specialist. I fly and own a scorpion with platinum insurance. All other skills are 4+
I have served in numerous campaigns including the 3rd and 4th Venal invasions, The Fountain Campaign, numerous actions on the Curse Stain frontier where I served both as a member of the Dark Lords Fleet and in a series of guerrilla actions along the Stain and CFS regions. I was a battle commander during the Liberation of Fade and served locally there throughout that period and for a short time served as the Black Oracle of Curse, the leader of ORCUS and was Battle commander during an attempt by combined ORCUS and FE regulars to liberate the D7 station against RKK and their allies. In addition to the above campaigns I served in the Bloody Hands during my earlier pirating days as a commerce raider in Sarum Prime.
Yes I still run with pirates but I have not committed a piratical act since my pre-Fountain Invasion days. I still adhere to the final order of the Forsaken Emperor to abandon piracy and embrace a more ordered and structured way a life.
Hence, this postà
I am up on the market for hire. IĈm looking to serve a corporation that is disciplined, organized and that has a goal within Eve. What I am not interested in is joining another gaming clan or getting involved with the simpleton mentality of ôI/We just want to have funö (I know you do that why I play Eve but do you have a goal?). A corporation with a membership equal to or greater then my skill point level. Finally a corporation thatĈs on quite often.
IĈm willing to totally denounce piracy for the right organization but keep in mind I have a -3.7 sec rating and a bounty on my head. I am trying to fix this but due to weird game mechanics it will take a while.
What I have to offer you in return is; intelligent conversation, combat experience, public relations experience, political experience, industrial experience and sex *&% oops wrong document. My Loyalty.
If you are interested please comment on this post or eve-mail me in-game. Descretion will be respected.
Jhered Out!
You know you have support from me if you need it. I couldn't tell you about the talks we were having with the PA. Message me in game I have an idea. 
|

crice
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 22:42:00 -
[4]
Originally by: Jhered Stern Well with the demise of the Forsaken Empire and my hiatus from Eve which has left ORCUS a thing of Myth I must say that IĈm a little lost for things to say or do or write about.
Trying to resurrect the Forsaken Emperor seems to be a moot subject and I seem to have overstayed my welcome with Curse. I still server my old buddy Bandit24 but Huff Technologies is entangled in the Web of the pirate syndicate (TPS). While TPS shows a lot of promise I seem to have grown weary of that style of pirate life. Looking about it seems there are a lot of places to go but IĈm not sure how welcome I would be.
For what it is worth here are my credentialsà
I have over 6.5 mil skill points I specialize in Caldari Ships (as any good officer of the former FE would) By the end of the week I will be able to fly Gallente battleships as well. I am an EW specialist. I fly and own a scorpion with platinum insurance. All other skills are 4+
I have served in numerous campaigns including the 3rd and 4th Venal invasions, The Fountain Campaign, numerous actions on the Curse Stain frontier where I served both as a member of the Dark Lords Fleet and in a series of guerrilla actions along the Stain and CFS regions. I was a battle commander during the Liberation of Fade and served locally there throughout that period and for a short time served as the Black Oracle of Curse, the leader of ORCUS and was Battle commander during an attempt by combined ORCUS and FE regulars to liberate the D7 station against RKK and their allies. In addition to the above campaigns I served in the Bloody Hands during my earlier pirating days as a commerce raider in Sarum Prime.
Yes I still run with pirates but I have not committed a piratical act since my pre-Fountain Invasion days. I still adhere to the final order of the Forsaken Emperor to abandon piracy and embrace a more ordered and structured way a life.
Hence, this postà
I am up on the market for hire. IĈm looking to serve a corporation that is disciplined, organized and that has a goal within Eve. What I am not interested in is joining another gaming clan or getting involved with the simpleton mentality of ôI/We just want to have funö (I know you do that why I play Eve but do you have a goal?). A corporation with a membership equal to or greater then my skill point level. Finally a corporation thatĈs on quite often.
IĈm willing to totally denounce piracy for the right organization but keep in mind I have a -3.7 sec rating and a bounty on my head. I am trying to fix this but due to weird game mechanics it will take a while.
What I have to offer you in return is; intelligent conversation, combat experience, public relations experience, political experience, industrial experience and sex *&% oops wrong document. My Loyalty.
If you are interested please comment on this post or eve-mail me in-game. Descretion will be respected.
Jhered Out!
You know you have support from me if you need it. I couldn't tell you about the talks we were having with the PA. Message me in game I have an idea. 
|

The Enslaver
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 22:42:00 -
[5]
I'm sure an FE would be looking to join a CA corp.
Omega Corp is always recruiting experienced PVPers. Give us a call in oc-public  --------
FireFoxx80: If you think you can do a better job, go find yourself a datacentre to host a box, get a copy of Visual Studio, and STFU. |

The Enslaver
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 22:42:00 -
[6]
I'm sure an FE would be looking to join a CA corp.
Omega Corp is always recruiting experienced PVPers. Give us a call in oc-public  --------
FireFoxx80: If you think you can do a better job, go find yourself a datacentre to host a box, get a copy of Visual Studio, and STFU. |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 22:49:00 -
[7]
I'll contact you with an offer asap Jhered .
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 22:49:00 -
[8]
I'll contact you with an offer asap Jhered .
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Sochin
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 22:52:00 -
[9]
Contact EternalDark or XirtamVotf ingame if you're interested in Vengeance of the Fallen.
Nemo me impune lacessit
|

Sochin
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 22:52:00 -
[10]
Contact EternalDark or XirtamVotf ingame if you're interested in Vengeance of the Fallen.
Nemo me impune lacessit
|

crice
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 23:02:00 -
[11]
As you can see your stay in CA is not "Overstayed". Omega and VOTF are both great corps.
|

crice
|
Posted - 2004.07.06 23:02:00 -
[12]
As you can see your stay in CA is not "Overstayed". Omega and VOTF are both great corps.
|

Ca0 Ca0
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 00:45:00 -
[13]
Jhered we would like you to join BioMass, SOA, SGD, or any of the above your skills would be well used.
|

Ca0 Ca0
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 00:45:00 -
[14]
Jhered we would like you to join BioMass, SOA, SGD, or any of the above your skills would be well used.
|

The End
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 02:38:00 -
[15]
Jhered is my hero whoo-hoo! 
|

The End
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 02:38:00 -
[16]
Jhered is my hero whoo-hoo! 
|

PaulAtreides
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 07:12:00 -
[17]
Jhered Stern. I am interested in your proposal. Although I am currently a "very" small corp, my alliance offers constant PvP opportunities and I myself am a very experienced fighter.
Click the bottom of my sig for more details. I would love to have you on board, you sound like a solid guy.
Want to work for me? |

PaulAtreides
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 07:12:00 -
[18]
Jhered Stern. I am interested in your proposal. Although I am currently a "very" small corp, my alliance offers constant PvP opportunities and I myself am a very experienced fighter.
Click the bottom of my sig for more details. I would love to have you on board, you sound like a solid guy.
Want to work for me? |

Zhuge Liang
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 08:13:00 -
[19]
Re-opened after quick clean up, please be respectful of other peoples threads.
ZhuuÀ gheyÀleeÀyan (Kongming) |

Zhuge Liang
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 08:13:00 -
[20]
Re-opened after quick clean up, please be respectful of other peoples threads.
ZhuuÀ gheyÀleeÀyan (Kongming) |

darth solo
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 09:09:00 -
[21]
We would like to have u in celestial apocalypse, jhered..
we only take ppl that have had "the path of a good man"... and looking at ur past u havnt been involved in ANY kind of pirating... or havnt been in any of our enemies corps... we would welcome a man like u with open arms..
cough:)..
na really, good luck, always liked u.
d solo
|

darth solo
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 09:09:00 -
[22]
We would like to have u in celestial apocalypse, jhered..
we only take ppl that have had "the path of a good man"... and looking at ur past u havnt been involved in ANY kind of pirating... or havnt been in any of our enemies corps... we would welcome a man like u with open arms..
cough:)..
na really, good luck, always liked u.
d solo
|

Powder
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 10:31:00 -
[23]
contact blacklight if your at all interested in BNC m8, might have fun with us :)
|

Powder
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 10:31:00 -
[24]
contact blacklight if your at all interested in BNC m8, might have fun with us :)
|

DB Preacher
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 11:58:00 -
[25]
Good luck on your corp search Jhered.
Most of the big pvp corps have already spoken here but I just wanted to say that whoever picks up Jhered will be hiring an awesome fleet commander, good fighter and an all round nice guy.
umm, scratch the last part, I mean an all round low down dirty pirate! (wouldn't want to tarnish that reputation of yours) 
Drop me a line sometime Jhered and let me know how it goes.
dbp
Current RKK Ranking: (CAL4) Soldier
Drop by and say hi in Reikoku Forums.
|

DB Preacher
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 11:58:00 -
[26]
Good luck on your corp search Jhered.
Most of the big pvp corps have already spoken here but I just wanted to say that whoever picks up Jhered will be hiring an awesome fleet commander, good fighter and an all round nice guy.
umm, scratch the last part, I mean an all round low down dirty pirate! (wouldn't want to tarnish that reputation of yours) 
Drop me a line sometime Jhered and let me know how it goes.
dbp
Current RKK Ranking: (CAL4) Soldier
Drop by and say hi in Reikoku Forums.
|

Hardin
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 12:51:00 -
[27]
Jhered it's a pity your not an Amarr!
|

Hardin
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 12:51:00 -
[28]
Jhered it's a pity your not an Amarr!
|

Dust Puppy
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 13:30:00 -
[29]
ArenĤt you the geezer that wrote that story about the fall of the emperor? __________ Capacitor research |

Dust Puppy
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 13:30:00 -
[30]
ArenĤt you the geezer that wrote that story about the fall of the emperor? __________ Capacitor research |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 15:01:00 -
[31]
LOL. You're a wanted man Jhered 
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Propehcy
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 15:01:00 -
[32]
LOL. You're a wanted man Jhered 
-Prophecy
** Ex-CA Rep and Ex-CA Member **
http://www.designegrafix.com/eve/prop5.jpg
Props Chop Shop: Ships, Arms, and Armaments producer for Northern Eve! Located at Torrinos 5 - 6 - Home Guard Assembley.
The Prop And Notferr Chronicles
Notferr> Propehcy Owns me! Yet I feel so much Fear in his Evil Presence! Propehcy> Bow Down, You know who your Master is. Notferr> Only Prop is King!! Only Prop!! I Am nothing! Propehcy> I think Stav would be Proud.
Propehcy> I Need a Tool... Where is that Notferr...
[ 2004.09.11 28:63:98 ] Propehcy 2004.09.11 29:05:33.3 combat Your Miner II perfectly strikes Notferr, wrecking for WTFPWNAGE. |

Mechanix
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 19:30:00 -
[33]
I know you've been out of the loop for a bit Jhered, and you seem to have some ideas about TPS that are not entirely accurate. TPS was formed by a group of people who were tired of being unfairly labelled as pirates. If people try to kill us because THEY have decided we are pirates, we will kill them. I am one of the first members of the corporation that founded TPS. I cannot remember EVER committing a piratical act in Eve; I can find better ways to spend my time. Since the assasination of the Emperor, I have devoted my time in Eve to aiding and assisting the leaderless faithful in the defense of our home. Actual name aside, TPS is a regional alliance like any other. Hopefully, we'll see you around 
|

Mechanix
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 19:30:00 -
[34]
I know you've been out of the loop for a bit Jhered, and you seem to have some ideas about TPS that are not entirely accurate. TPS was formed by a group of people who were tired of being unfairly labelled as pirates. If people try to kill us because THEY have decided we are pirates, we will kill them. I am one of the first members of the corporation that founded TPS. I cannot remember EVER committing a piratical act in Eve; I can find better ways to spend my time. Since the assasination of the Emperor, I have devoted my time in Eve to aiding and assisting the leaderless faithful in the defense of our home. Actual name aside, TPS is a regional alliance like any other. Hopefully, we'll see you around 
|

Neil Crow
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 20:35:00 -
[35]
So you're tired of wrongly being called pirates, and start an alliance called "The Pirate Syndicate". Good idea! [/sarcasm]
|

Neil Crow
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 20:35:00 -
[36]
So you're tired of wrongly being called pirates, and start an alliance called "The Pirate Syndicate". Good idea! [/sarcasm]
|

Mechanix
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 20:42:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Neil Crow So you're tired of wrongly being called pirates, and start an alliance called "The Pirate Syndicate". Good idea! [/sarcasm]
Yup  Eve general populace enforced reversion to form.
|

Mechanix
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 20:42:00 -
[38]
Originally by: Neil Crow So you're tired of wrongly being called pirates, and start an alliance called "The Pirate Syndicate". Good idea! [/sarcasm]
Yup  Eve general populace enforced reversion to form.
|

Bandit24
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 23:25:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Jhered Stern Well with the demise of the Forsaken Empire and my hiatus from Eve which has left ORCUS a thing of Myth I must say that IĈm a little lost for things to say or do or write about.
Trying to resurrect the Forsaken Emperor seems to be a moot subject and I seem to have overstayed my welcome with Curse. I still server my old buddy Bandit24 but Huff Technologies is entangled in the Web of the pirate syndicate (TPS). While TPS shows a lot of promise I seem to have grown weary of that style of pirate life. Looking about it seems there are a lot of places to go but IĈm not sure how welcome I would be.
For what it is worth here are my credentialsà
I have over 6.5 mil skill points I specialize in Caldari Ships (as any good officer of the former FE would) By the end of the week I will be able to fly Gallente battleships as well. I am an EW specialist. I fly and own a scorpion with platinum insurance. All other skills are 4+
I have served in numerous campaigns including the 3rd and 4th Venal invasions, The Fountain Campaign, numerous actions on the Curse Stain frontier where I served both as a member of the Dark Lords Fleet and in a series of guerrilla actions along the Stain and CFS regions. I was a battle commander during the Liberation of Fade and served locally there throughout that period and for a short time served as the Black Oracle of Curse, the leader of ORCUS and was Battle commander during an attempt by combined ORCUS and FE regulars to liberate the D7 station against RKK and their allies. In addition to the above campaigns I served in the Bloody Hands during my earlier pirating days as a commerce raider in Sarum Prime.
Yes I still run with pirates but I have not committed a piratical act since my pre-Fountain Invasion days. I still adhere to the final order of the Forsaken Emperor to abandon piracy and embrace a more ordered and structured way a life.
Hence, this postà
I am up on the market for hire. IĈm looking to serve a corporation that is disciplined, organized and that has a goal within Eve. What I am not interested in is joining another gaming clan or getting involved with the simpleton mentality of ôI/We just want to have funö (I know you do that why I play Eve but do you have a goal?). A corporation with a membership equal to or greater then my skill point level. Finally a corporation thatĈs on quite often.
IĈm willing to totally denounce piracy for the right organization but keep in mind I have a -3.7 sec rating and a bounty on my head. I am trying to fix this but due to weird game mechanics it will take a while.
What I have to offer you in return is; intelligent conversation, combat experience, public relations experience, political experience, industrial experience and sex *&% oops wrong document. My Loyalty.
If you are interested please comment on this post or eve-mail me in-game. Descretion will be respected.
Jhered Out!
|

Bandit24
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 23:25:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Jhered Stern Well with the demise of the Forsaken Empire and my hiatus from Eve which has left ORCUS a thing of Myth I must say that IĈm a little lost for things to say or do or write about.
Trying to resurrect the Forsaken Emperor seems to be a moot subject and I seem to have overstayed my welcome with Curse. I still server my old buddy Bandit24 but Huff Technologies is entangled in the Web of the pirate syndicate (TPS). While TPS shows a lot of promise I seem to have grown weary of that style of pirate life. Looking about it seems there are a lot of places to go but IĈm not sure how welcome I would be.
For what it is worth here are my credentialsà
I have over 6.5 mil skill points I specialize in Caldari Ships (as any good officer of the former FE would) By the end of the week I will be able to fly Gallente battleships as well. I am an EW specialist. I fly and own a scorpion with platinum insurance. All other skills are 4+
I have served in numerous campaigns including the 3rd and 4th Venal invasions, The Fountain Campaign, numerous actions on the Curse Stain frontier where I served both as a member of the Dark Lords Fleet and in a series of guerrilla actions along the Stain and CFS regions. I was a battle commander during the Liberation of Fade and served locally there throughout that period and for a short time served as the Black Oracle of Curse, the leader of ORCUS and was Battle commander during an attempt by combined ORCUS and FE regulars to liberate the D7 station against RKK and their allies. In addition to the above campaigns I served in the Bloody Hands during my earlier pirating days as a commerce raider in Sarum Prime.
Yes I still run with pirates but I have not committed a piratical act since my pre-Fountain Invasion days. I still adhere to the final order of the Forsaken Emperor to abandon piracy and embrace a more ordered and structured way a life.
Hence, this postà
I am up on the market for hire. IĈm looking to serve a corporation that is disciplined, organized and that has a goal within Eve. What I am not interested in is joining another gaming clan or getting involved with the simpleton mentality of ôI/We just want to have funö (I know you do that why I play Eve but do you have a goal?). A corporation with a membership equal to or greater then my skill point level. Finally a corporation thatĈs on quite often.
IĈm willing to totally denounce piracy for the right organization but keep in mind I have a -3.7 sec rating and a bounty on my head. I am trying to fix this but due to weird game mechanics it will take a while.
What I have to offer you in return is; intelligent conversation, combat experience, public relations experience, political experience, industrial experience and sex *&% oops wrong document. My Loyalty.
If you are interested please comment on this post or eve-mail me in-game. Descretion will be respected.
Jhered Out!
|

Bandit24
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 23:26:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Jhered Stern Well with the demise of the Forsaken Empire and my hiatus from Eve which has left ORCUS a thing of Myth I must say that IĈm a little lost for things to say or do or write about.
Trying to resurrect the Forsaken Emperor seems to be a moot subject and I seem to have overstayed my welcome with Curse. I still server my old buddy Bandit24 but Huff Technologies is entangled in the Web of the pirate syndicate (TPS). While TPS shows a lot of promise I seem to have grown weary of that style of pirate life. Looking about it seems there are a lot of places to go but IĈm not sure how welcome I would be.
For what it is worth here are my credentialsà
I have over 6.5 mil skill points I specialize in Caldari Ships (as any good officer of the former FE would) By the end of the week I will be able to fly Gallente battleships as well. I am an EW specialist. I fly and own a scorpion with platinum insurance. All other skills are 4+
I have served in numerous campaigns including the 3rd and 4th Venal invasions, The Fountain Campaign, numerous actions on the Curse Stain frontier where I served both as a member of the Dark Lords Fleet and in a series of guerrilla actions along the Stain and CFS regions. I was a battle commander during the Liberation of Fade and served locally there throughout that period and for a short time served as the Black Oracle of Curse, the leader of ORCUS and was Battle commander during an attempt by combined ORCUS and FE regulars to liberate the D7 station against RKK and their allies. In addition to the above campaigns I served in the Bloody Hands during my earlier pirating days as a commerce raider in Sarum Prime.
Yes I still run with pirates but I have not committed a piratical act since my pre-Fountain Invasion days. I still adhere to the final order of the Forsaken Emperor to abandon piracy and embrace a more ordered and structured way a life.
Hence, this postà
I am up on the market for hire. IĈm looking to serve a corporation that is disciplined, organized and that has a goal within Eve. What I am not interested in is joining another gaming clan or getting involved with the simpleton mentality of ôI/We just want to have funö (I know you do that why I play Eve but do you have a goal?). A corporation with a membership equal to or greater then my skill point level. Finally a corporation thatĈs on quite often.
IĈm willing to totally denounce piracy for the right organization but keep in mind I have a -3.7 sec rating and a bounty on my head. I am trying to fix this but due to weird game mechanics it will take a while.
What I have to offer you in return is; intelligent conversation, combat experience, public relations experience, political experience, industrial experience and sex *&% oops wrong document. My Loyalty.
If you are interested please comment on this post or eve-mail me in-game. Descretion will be respected.
Jhered Out!
I guess this means my #1 will join the other side and face me on the battle field. Guess i will be adding your corpse to my collection.
Bandit24 Out
|

Bandit24
|
Posted - 2004.07.07 23:26:00 -
[42]
Originally by: Jhered Stern Well with the demise of the Forsaken Empire and my hiatus from Eve which has left ORCUS a thing of Myth I must say that IĈm a little lost for things to say or do or write about.
Trying to resurrect the Forsaken Emperor seems to be a moot subject and I seem to have overstayed my welcome with Curse. I still server my old buddy Bandit24 but Huff Technologies is entangled in the Web of the pirate syndicate (TPS). While TPS shows a lot of promise I seem to have grown weary of that style of pirate life. Looking about it seems there are a lot of places to go but IĈm not sure how welcome I would be.
For what it is worth here are my credentialsà
I have over 6.5 mil skill points I specialize in Caldari Ships (as any good officer of the former FE would) By the end of the week I will be able to fly Gallente battleships as well. I am an EW specialist. I fly and own a scorpion with platinum insurance. All other skills are 4+
I have served in numerous campaigns including the 3rd and 4th Venal invasions, The Fountain Campaign, numerous actions on the Curse Stain frontier where I served both as a member of the Dark Lords Fleet and in a series of guerrilla actions along the Stain and CFS regions. I was a battle commander during the Liberation of Fade and served locally there throughout that period and for a short time served as the Black Oracle of Curse, the leader of ORCUS and was Battle commander during an attempt by combined ORCUS and FE regulars to liberate the D7 station against RKK and their allies. In addition to the above campaigns I served in the Bloody Hands during my earlier pirating days as a commerce raider in Sarum Prime.
Yes I still run with pirates but I have not committed a piratical act since my pre-Fountain Invasion days. I still adhere to the final order of the Forsaken Emperor to abandon piracy and embrace a more ordered and structured way a life.
Hence, this postà
I am up on the market for hire. IĈm looking to serve a corporation that is disciplined, organized and that has a goal within Eve. What I am not interested in is joining another gaming clan or getting involved with the simpleton mentality of ôI/We just want to have funö (I know you do that why I play Eve but do you have a goal?). A corporation with a membership equal to or greater then my skill point level. Finally a corporation thatĈs on quite often.
IĈm willing to totally denounce piracy for the right organization but keep in mind I have a -3.7 sec rating and a bounty on my head. I am trying to fix this but due to weird game mechanics it will take a while.
What I have to offer you in return is; intelligent conversation, combat experience, public relations experience, political experience, industrial experience and sex *&% oops wrong document. My Loyalty.
If you are interested please comment on this post or eve-mail me in-game. Descretion will be respected.
Jhered Out!
I guess this means my #1 will join the other side and face me on the battle field. Guess i will be adding your corpse to my collection.
Bandit24 Out
|

Nitro G
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 08:59:00 -
[43]
The Emperor would have condemned you to the Dungeon of The Unrighted Spirits if he would still be here to see this today. You disappoint me.
|

Nitro G
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 08:59:00 -
[44]
The Emperor would have condemned you to the Dungeon of The Unrighted Spirits if he would still be here to see this today. You disappoint me.
|

The End
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 15:12:00 -
[45]
Originally by: Nitro G The Emperor would have condemned you to the Dungeon of The Unrighted Spirits if he would still be here to see this today. You disappoint me.
Nice Sig nitro 
|

The End
|
Posted - 2004.07.08 15:12:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Nitro G The Emperor would have condemned you to the Dungeon of The Unrighted Spirits if he would still be here to see this today. You disappoint me.
Nice Sig nitro 
|

Marichek
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 05:36:00 -
[47]
From Jhered Stern's Bio:
Once a dreaded pirate Lord of the old Forasaken Empire Jhered Stern earned the reputation of being a tough opponent in the diplomatic services of the Emperor. Acting as the liason of the Emperor in many of the courts, senates and councils of Eve he has become the primary voice of the Mysterious Forsaken Emperor. Form his main office in the Citidel of the Dammed he irons out the will of the Emperor and sits in the Imperial seat at the council of "The Five" representing the Emperor's power and authority. As a soldier Jhered has the reputation of getting in and out of places he does not belong. He has fought many one on one battles and his reputation at delivering the justice of the Emperor has earned him the unofficial title "Emperor's Executioner". In fleet battles he is usually found in the vanguard of the fleet taking the brunt of the fight. He has escaped death many times and because of this he is known as "Diablo del Gato" amongst the Guristas. Jhered has adamantly supported the Emperor's stance on piracy and has since ceased all piratical activities. However, he has not burned any bridges with any of his former pirate allies. He maintains an extensice underground intelligance netwok that he uses to secure the safty of the Empire. Today Jhered is the official "voice" of the Empire. As head of the Imperial Diplomatic Services and Public Relations he is responsible for informing the general public of the "Emperors Will". He holds the rank of Vice Admiral and is the fleet liason officer under Grand Admiral Hupa fleet admiral of the Imperal First Fleet assigned to the protection of the "Tribute Region". Recently, the Emperor sent this fleet to liberate the Fade Region and restore it to the Government of the Free Alliance. Jhered Stern has been instramental in the securing of that region.
Titles Vice Admiral of the Imperial Navy of the Forsaken Empire The Gray Oracle of Curse Ambasador of the Forsaken Empire Chief Diplomat of the Imperial Diplomatic and Public Relations Service
Member of the Curse Alliance
Panic not, I will be revising and updating this bio soon.
And now...full circle into Jericho Fraction!
I give it 2 weeks.
And by the way, you are hearby KOS to any and all friends you may have had.
DannyThe Great > i have an urge to kill anyone who isnt in my corp and has a smaller ship. |

Marichek
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 05:36:00 -
[48]
From Jhered Stern's Bio:
Once a dreaded pirate Lord of the old Forasaken Empire Jhered Stern earned the reputation of being a tough opponent in the diplomatic services of the Emperor. Acting as the liason of the Emperor in many of the courts, senates and councils of Eve he has become the primary voice of the Mysterious Forsaken Emperor. Form his main office in the Citidel of the Dammed he irons out the will of the Emperor and sits in the Imperial seat at the council of "The Five" representing the Emperor's power and authority. As a soldier Jhered has the reputation of getting in and out of places he does not belong. He has fought many one on one battles and his reputation at delivering the justice of the Emperor has earned him the unofficial title "Emperor's Executioner". In fleet battles he is usually found in the vanguard of the fleet taking the brunt of the fight. He has escaped death many times and because of this he is known as "Diablo del Gato" amongst the Guristas. Jhered has adamantly supported the Emperor's stance on piracy and has since ceased all piratical activities. However, he has not burned any bridges with any of his former pirate allies. He maintains an extensice underground intelligance netwok that he uses to secure the safty of the Empire. Today Jhered is the official "voice" of the Empire. As head of the Imperial Diplomatic Services and Public Relations he is responsible for informing the general public of the "Emperors Will". He holds the rank of Vice Admiral and is the fleet liason officer under Grand Admiral Hupa fleet admiral of the Imperal First Fleet assigned to the protection of the "Tribute Region". Recently, the Emperor sent this fleet to liberate the Fade Region and restore it to the Government of the Free Alliance. Jhered Stern has been instramental in the securing of that region.
Titles Vice Admiral of the Imperial Navy of the Forsaken Empire The Gray Oracle of Curse Ambasador of the Forsaken Empire Chief Diplomat of the Imperial Diplomatic and Public Relations Service
Member of the Curse Alliance
Panic not, I will be revising and updating this bio soon.
And now...full circle into Jericho Fraction!
I give it 2 weeks.
And by the way, you are hearby KOS to any and all friends you may have had.
DannyThe Great > i have an urge to kill anyone who isnt in my corp and has a smaller ship. |

The End
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 05:36:00 -
[49]
Indeed
Jhered Stern is KOS!
|

The End
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 05:36:00 -
[50]
Indeed
Jhered Stern is KOS!
|

Alexandra Belani
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 06:01:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Marichek From Jhered Stern's Bio:
Once a dreaded pirate Lord of the old Forasaken Empire Jhered Stern earned the reputation of being a tough opponent in the diplomatic services of the Emperor. Acting as the liason of the Emperor in many of the courts, senates and councils of Eve he has become the primary voice of the Mysterious Forsaken Emperor. Form his main office in the Citidel of the Dammed he irons out the will of the Emperor and sits in the Imperial seat at the council of "The Five" representing the Emperor's power and authority. As a soldier Jhered has the reputation of getting in and out of places he does not belong. He has fought many one on one battles and his reputation at delivering the justice of the Emperor has earned him the unofficial title "Emperor's Executioner". In fleet battles he is usually found in the vanguard of the fleet taking the brunt of the fight. He has escaped death many times and because of this he is known as "Diablo del Gato" amongst the Guristas. Jhered has adamantly supported the Emperor's stance on piracy and has since ceased all piratical activities. However, he has not burned any bridges with any of his former pirate allies. He maintains an extensice underground intelligance netwok that he uses to secure the safty of the Empire. Today Jhered is the official "voice" of the Empire. As head of the Imperial Diplomatic Services and Public Relations he is responsible for informing the general public of the "Emperors Will". He holds the rank of Vice Admiral and is the fleet liason officer under Grand Admiral Hupa fleet admiral of the Imperal First Fleet assigned to the protection of the "Tribute Region". Recently, the Emperor sent this fleet to liberate the Fade Region and restore it to the Government of the Free Alliance. Jhered Stern has been instramental in the securing of that region.
Titles Vice Admiral of the Imperial Navy of the Forsaken Empire The Gray Oracle of Curse Ambasador of the Forsaken Empire Chief Diplomat of the Imperial Diplomatic and Public Relations Service
Member of the Curse Alliance
Panic not, I will be revising and updating this bio soon.
And now...full circle into Jericho Fraction!
I give it 2 weeks.
And by the way, you are hearby KOS to any and all friends you may have had.
You're just ****ed because he gets more ladies =P
Like this sig? Check out my sig shoppe.. Zen Jakkaru - "Alexandra Belani (Most sexy terr |

Alexandra Belani
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 06:01:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Marichek From Jhered Stern's Bio:
Once a dreaded pirate Lord of the old Forasaken Empire Jhered Stern earned the reputation of being a tough opponent in the diplomatic services of the Emperor. Acting as the liason of the Emperor in many of the courts, senates and councils of Eve he has become the primary voice of the Mysterious Forsaken Emperor. Form his main office in the Citidel of the Dammed he irons out the will of the Emperor and sits in the Imperial seat at the council of "The Five" representing the Emperor's power and authority. As a soldier Jhered has the reputation of getting in and out of places he does not belong. He has fought many one on one battles and his reputation at delivering the justice of the Emperor has earned him the unofficial title "Emperor's Executioner". In fleet battles he is usually found in the vanguard of the fleet taking the brunt of the fight. He has escaped death many times and because of this he is known as "Diablo del Gato" amongst the Guristas. Jhered has adamantly supported the Emperor's stance on piracy and has since ceased all piratical activities. However, he has not burned any bridges with any of his former pirate allies. He maintains an extensice underground intelligance netwok that he uses to secure the safty of the Empire. Today Jhered is the official "voice" of the Empire. As head of the Imperial Diplomatic Services and Public Relations he is responsible for informing the general public of the "Emperors Will". He holds the rank of Vice Admiral and is the fleet liason officer under Grand Admiral Hupa fleet admiral of the Imperal First Fleet assigned to the protection of the "Tribute Region". Recently, the Emperor sent this fleet to liberate the Fade Region and restore it to the Government of the Free Alliance. Jhered Stern has been instramental in the securing of that region.
Titles Vice Admiral of the Imperial Navy of the Forsaken Empire The Gray Oracle of Curse Ambasador of the Forsaken Empire Chief Diplomat of the Imperial Diplomatic and Public Relations Service
Member of the Curse Alliance
Panic not, I will be revising and updating this bio soon.
And now...full circle into Jericho Fraction!
I give it 2 weeks.
And by the way, you are hearby KOS to any and all friends you may have had.
You're just ****ed because he gets more ladies =P
Like this sig? Check out my sig shoppe.. Zen Jakkaru - "Alexandra Belani (Most sexy terr |

Lucian Alucard
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 07:07:00 -
[53]
:-( tis a sad day FE is truely dead when a Pillar joins Jerhico Fraction. I always respected and loved FE (eventhough I would never have been considered for service), go home to TPS mate they need you.
Please stop being a third rate flamer,I am tired of reactivating my account just to kick your ass. |

Lucian Alucard
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 07:07:00 -
[54]
:-( tis a sad day FE is truely dead when a Pillar joins Jerhico Fraction. I always respected and loved FE (eventhough I would never have been considered for service), go home to TPS mate they need you.
Please stop being a third rate flamer,I am tired of reactivating my account just to kick your ass. |

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 08:42:00 -
[55]
Removed some replies which were uncalled for.
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |

Eris Discordia
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 08:42:00 -
[56]
Removed some replies which were uncalled for.
I ♥ my pink dreadnought of pwnage Mail [email protected] if you have any questions. |

Shiwan Khan
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 08:43:00 -
[57]
Come back to CA Jhered!
|

Shiwan Khan
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 08:43:00 -
[58]
Come back to CA Jhered!
|

Tsual
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 09:17:00 -
[59]
And thus a future path has been decided. --------------------------------------
Tsual - Miner from faith, frigat junky for life. Ritual of the Qua'nadhar. |

Tsual
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 09:17:00 -
[60]
And thus a future path has been decided. --------------------------------------
Tsual - Miner from faith, frigat junky for life. Ritual of the Qua'nadhar. |

Mongo Peck
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 12:02:00 -
[61]
Bow your head and turn away in shame ....
You have sided with the devil therefore my guns will show you no mercy 
Mongo speaks !!
|

Mongo Peck
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 12:02:00 -
[62]
Bow your head and turn away in shame ....
You have sided with the devil therefore my guns will show you no mercy 
Mongo speaks !!
|

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 12:18:00 -
[63]
Having overseen the arrival of Jhered Stern in Torrinos system yesterday evening, and been present during the extensive debriefing and political analysis of his decisions and intentions hereafter, it was close decided that Jericho Fraction could offer asylum and protection to this gentlemen regardless of past feuds and animosity and the history between our political movement and the once vanished (but now resurgent) Forsaken Empire/Pirate Syndicate.
The baseline of monsieur Stern's current decision-making is his belief that the TPS have gone against the imperialist doctrin of the fallen Forsaken Emperor, and that neither the pirate clans of Vale and Geminate or the mining militias of Curse (CA) are capable of embodying the vast galactic society envisaged by the Oracles in their brief sojurn in such nether regions ...
Of course this leaves quite a challenge in bringing Jhered into the post national conceptual planning of Jericho Fraction's future agenda and cultural intervention, but he is an intelligent, charismatic, and talented individual and such potential must never be overlooked by a visionary corporation and forward looking cause.
So for now we welcome Jhered Stern into Jericho Fraction and count him a full and appropriate ally in the continuing fight to eliminate the last vestiges of the corrupt and decadent Phoenix Alliance.
Love and peace (and death to protectionist mining cartels)
JF Public Forum |

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 12:18:00 -
[64]
Having overseen the arrival of Jhered Stern in Torrinos system yesterday evening, and been present during the extensive debriefing and political analysis of his decisions and intentions hereafter, it was close decided that Jericho Fraction could offer asylum and protection to this gentlemen regardless of past feuds and animosity and the history between our political movement and the once vanished (but now resurgent) Forsaken Empire/Pirate Syndicate.
The baseline of monsieur Stern's current decision-making is his belief that the TPS have gone against the imperialist doctrin of the fallen Forsaken Emperor, and that neither the pirate clans of Vale and Geminate or the mining militias of Curse (CA) are capable of embodying the vast galactic society envisaged by the Oracles in their brief sojurn in such nether regions ...
Of course this leaves quite a challenge in bringing Jhered into the post national conceptual planning of Jericho Fraction's future agenda and cultural intervention, but he is an intelligent, charismatic, and talented individual and such potential must never be overlooked by a visionary corporation and forward looking cause.
So for now we welcome Jhered Stern into Jericho Fraction and count him a full and appropriate ally in the continuing fight to eliminate the last vestiges of the corrupt and decadent Phoenix Alliance.
Love and peace (and death to protectionist mining cartels)
JF Public Forum |

Dianabolic
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 14:37:00 -
[65]
Originally by: Jade Constantine
...Forsaken Empire/Pirate Syndicate.
...the TPS have gone against the imperialist doctrin of the fallen Forsaken Emperor...
So, not that similar at all then? After all, who you gonna believe, he who looks in, or he who was involved?
Just a thought.
|

Dianabolic
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 14:37:00 -
[66]
Originally by: Jade Constantine
...Forsaken Empire/Pirate Syndicate.
...the TPS have gone against the imperialist doctrin of the fallen Forsaken Emperor...
So, not that similar at all then? After all, who you gonna believe, he who looks in, or he who was involved?
Just a thought.
|

Robotek Hybrid
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 14:51:00 -
[67]
this reminds me of the episode of reno 911 ( comedy central) when they arrest the guy playing dungeons and dragons cuz the other guy cast an illegal spell so he swung his ax and hit the guy on the arm and cut it....
anyway yea saome people get so into it they forget why they play! --------------------------------------------
|

Robotek Hybrid
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 14:51:00 -
[68]
this reminds me of the episode of reno 911 ( comedy central) when they arrest the guy playing dungeons and dragons cuz the other guy cast an illegal spell so he swung his ax and hit the guy on the arm and cut it....
anyway yea saome people get so into it they forget why they play! --------------------------------------------
|

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 14:52:00 -
[69]
Originally by: Dianabolic
Originally by: Jade Constantine
...Forsaken Empire/Pirate Syndicate.
...the TPS have gone against the imperialist doctrin of the fallen Forsaken Emperor...
So, not that similar at all then? After all, who you gonna believe, he who looks in, or he who was involved?
Just a thought.
Good point. It is a little confusing, we have some like Cao Cao who claim TPS is the successor to the Forsaken Empire, and some like monsieur Stern who say it is not. I wonder if this may say more about the confusion of the original political intentions of the FE than it does about the current situation?
JF Public Forum |

Jade Constantine
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 14:52:00 -
[70]
Originally by: Dianabolic
Originally by: Jade Constantine
...Forsaken Empire/Pirate Syndicate.
...the TPS have gone against the imperialist doctrin of the fallen Forsaken Emperor...
So, not that similar at all then? After all, who you gonna believe, he who looks in, or he who was involved?
Just a thought.
Good point. It is a little confusing, we have some like Cao Cao who claim TPS is the successor to the Forsaken Empire, and some like monsieur Stern who say it is not. I wonder if this may say more about the confusion of the original political intentions of the FE than it does about the current situation?
JF Public Forum |

crice
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 14:53:00 -
[71]
Originally by: Jade Constantine
Having overseen the arrival of Jhered Stern in Torrinos system yesterday evening, and been present during the extensive debriefing and political analysis of his decisions and intentions hereafter, it was close decided that Jericho Fraction could offer asylum and protection to this gentlemen regardless of past feuds and animosity and the history between our political movement and the once vanished (but now resurgent) Forsaken Empire/Pirate Syndicate.
The baseline of monsieur Stern's current decision-making is his belief that the TPS have gone against the imperialist doctrin of the fallen Forsaken Emperor, and that neither the pirate clans of Vale and Geminate or the mining militias of Curse (CA) are capable of embodying the vast galactic society envisaged by the Oracles in their brief sojurn in such nether regions ...
Of course this leaves quite a challenge in bringing Jhered into the post national conceptual planning of Jericho Fraction's future agenda and cultural intervention, but he is an intelligent, charismatic, and talented individual and such potential must never be overlooked by a visionary corporation and forward looking cause.
So for now we welcome Jhered Stern into Jericho Fraction and count him a full and appropriate ally in the continuing fight to eliminate the last vestiges of the corrupt and decadent Phoenix Alliance.
Love and peace (and death to protectionist mining cartels)
Yap Yap... This is an OOC post not and IC post to be confused with the OOC and not the IC cause IC is different than your OOC, so Make sure your IC isn't like your OOC and you know when to do the IC not the OOC.... Got it?
|

crice
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 14:53:00 -
[72]
Originally by: Jade Constantine
Having overseen the arrival of Jhered Stern in Torrinos system yesterday evening, and been present during the extensive debriefing and political analysis of his decisions and intentions hereafter, it was close decided that Jericho Fraction could offer asylum and protection to this gentlemen regardless of past feuds and animosity and the history between our political movement and the once vanished (but now resurgent) Forsaken Empire/Pirate Syndicate.
The baseline of monsieur Stern's current decision-making is his belief that the TPS have gone against the imperialist doctrin of the fallen Forsaken Emperor, and that neither the pirate clans of Vale and Geminate or the mining militias of Curse (CA) are capable of embodying the vast galactic society envisaged by the Oracles in their brief sojurn in such nether regions ...
Of course this leaves quite a challenge in bringing Jhered into the post national conceptual planning of Jericho Fraction's future agenda and cultural intervention, but he is an intelligent, charismatic, and talented individual and such potential must never be overlooked by a visionary corporation and forward looking cause.
So for now we welcome Jhered Stern into Jericho Fraction and count him a full and appropriate ally in the continuing fight to eliminate the last vestiges of the corrupt and decadent Phoenix Alliance.
Love and peace (and death to protectionist mining cartels)
Yap Yap... This is an OOC post not and IC post to be confused with the OOC and not the IC cause IC is different than your OOC, so Make sure your IC isn't like your OOC and you know when to do the IC not the OOC.... Got it?
|

Maud Dib
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 17:48:00 -
[73]
Originally by: crice
Originally by: Jade Constantine
Having overseen the arrival of Jhered Stern in Torrinos system yesterday evening, and been present during the extensive debriefing and political analysis of his decisions and intentions hereafter, it was close decided that Jericho Fraction could offer asylum and protection to this gentlemen regardless of past feuds and animosity and the history between our political movement and the once vanished (but now resurgent) Forsaken Empire/Pirate Syndicate.
The baseline of monsieur Stern's current decision-making is his belief that the TPS have gone against the imperialist doctrin of the fallen Forsaken Emperor, and that neither the pirate clans of Vale and Geminate or the mining militias of Curse (CA) are capable of embodying the vast galactic society envisaged by the Oracles in their brief sojurn in such nether regions ...
Of course this leaves quite a challenge in bringing Jhered into the post national conceptual planning of Jericho Fraction's future agenda and cultural intervention, but he is an intelligent, charismatic, and talented individual and such potential must never be overlooked by a visionary corporation and forward looking cause.
So for now we welcome Jhered Stern into Jericho Fraction and count him a full and appropriate ally in the continuing fight to eliminate the last vestiges of the corrupt and decadent Phoenix Alliance.
Love and peace (and death to protectionist mining cartels)
Yap Yap... This is an OOC post not and IC post to be confused with the OOC and not the IC cause IC is different than your OOC, so Make sure your IC isn't like your OOC and you know when to do the IC not the OOC.... Got it?
I think your taking the member part of proud member of the curse alliance a little far. Really everyone here knows your a member.
|

Maud Dib
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 17:48:00 -
[74]
Originally by: crice
Originally by: Jade Constantine
Having overseen the arrival of Jhered Stern in Torrinos system yesterday evening, and been present during the extensive debriefing and political analysis of his decisions and intentions hereafter, it was close decided that Jericho Fraction could offer asylum and protection to this gentlemen regardless of past feuds and animosity and the history between our political movement and the once vanished (but now resurgent) Forsaken Empire/Pirate Syndicate.
The baseline of monsieur Stern's current decision-making is his belief that the TPS have gone against the imperialist doctrin of the fallen Forsaken Emperor, and that neither the pirate clans of Vale and Geminate or the mining militias of Curse (CA) are capable of embodying the vast galactic society envisaged by the Oracles in their brief sojurn in such nether regions ...
Of course this leaves quite a challenge in bringing Jhered into the post national conceptual planning of Jericho Fraction's future agenda and cultural intervention, but he is an intelligent, charismatic, and talented individual and such potential must never be overlooked by a visionary corporation and forward looking cause.
So for now we welcome Jhered Stern into Jericho Fraction and count him a full and appropriate ally in the continuing fight to eliminate the last vestiges of the corrupt and decadent Phoenix Alliance.
Love and peace (and death to protectionist mining cartels)
Yap Yap... This is an OOC post not and IC post to be confused with the OOC and not the IC cause IC is different than your OOC, so Make sure your IC isn't like your OOC and you know when to do the IC not the OOC.... Got it?
I think your taking the member part of proud member of the curse alliance a little far. Really everyone here knows your a member.
|

crice
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 17:54:00 -
[75]
Your right! *Removed*
|

crice
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 17:54:00 -
[76]
Your right! *Removed*
|

Dianabolic
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 18:11:00 -
[77]
Originally by: Maud Dib I think your taking the member part of proud member of the curse alliance a little far. Really everyone here knows your a member.
hahahaha
Funny hahaha
|

Dianabolic
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 18:11:00 -
[78]
Originally by: Maud Dib I think your taking the member part of proud member of the curse alliance a little far. Really everyone here knows your a member.
hahahaha
Funny hahaha
|

Gavin Kineli
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 18:41:00 -
[79]
Originally by: Marichek I give it 2 weeks.
And by the way, you are hearby KOS to any and all friends you may have had.
Oh come on Mari...lighten up some :)
If he wants to kill some PA, let him kill some PA. 
Play The BIG Lottery! |

Gavin Kineli
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 18:41:00 -
[80]
Originally by: Marichek I give it 2 weeks.
And by the way, you are hearby KOS to any and all friends you may have had.
Oh come on Mari...lighten up some :)
If he wants to kill some PA, let him kill some PA. 
Play The BIG Lottery! |

Jhered Stern
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 18:47:00 -
[81]
What kills me is that now the PA are the most hated in all of Eve. Not that I ever liked them but it was sort of the goal of the Forsaken Empire to be the most hated in all of Eve. I mean from what I hear not even their few allies like them (PA)
And why the hell is everyone picking on me in this post! I made one even better for you to pick on me and threaten me! Sheesh!
Jhered Out!
|

Jhered Stern
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 18:47:00 -
[82]
What kills me is that now the PA are the most hated in all of Eve. Not that I ever liked them but it was sort of the goal of the Forsaken Empire to be the most hated in all of Eve. I mean from what I hear not even their few allies like them (PA)
And why the hell is everyone picking on me in this post! I made one even better for you to pick on me and threaten me! Sheesh!
Jhered Out!
|

Gavin Kineli
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 18:52:00 -
[83]
Originally by: Jhered Stern What kills me is that now the PA are the most hated in all of Eve. Not that I ever liked them but it was sort of the goal of the Forsaken Empire to be the most hated in all of Eve. I mean from what I hear not even their few allies like them (PA)
And why the hell is everyone picking on me in this post! I made one even better for you to pick on me and threaten me! Sheesh!
I don't know about that...you might be playing into the forum propaganda a little.
I believe it's safe to say that the PA are the most hated alliance of the forum trollers - but probably not Eve in general.
Play The BIG Lottery! |

Gavin Kineli
|
Posted - 2004.07.19 18:52:00 -
[84]
Originally by: Jhered Stern What kills me is that now the PA are the most hated in all of Eve. Not that I ever liked them but it was sort of the goal of the Forsaken Empire to be the most hated in all of Eve. I mean from what I hear not even their few allies like them (PA)
And why the hell is everyone picking on me in this post! I made one even better for you to pick on me and threaten me! Sheesh!
I don't know about that...you might be playing into the forum propaganda a little.
I believe it's safe to say that the PA are the most hated alliance of the forum trollers - but probably not Eve in general.
Play The BIG Lottery! |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 2 3 :: [one page] |