| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Kyoko Sakoda
Caldari Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.11.18 22:31:00 -
[1]
I've been saying this for some time now (I think maybe even before the Valve headcrab came out) but tonight it's back on my mind. How feasible is this? Something tells me it'd be a great product to add to the Eve store and would have a positive marketing impact. I don't know about anyone else here but I'd like to have a fedo sitting on my shoulder while playing Eve.
Yay? :D
̶̶̶ The Angel Cartel (Push Eject) Next movie premiering January 2009 |

Aleria Angelis
Strix Armaments and Defence
|
Posted - 2008.11.18 22:38:00 -
[2]
hmm It's a cute idea but most people outside the RP comunity don't know what a Fedo is so I'm not sure how succesful it would be, I'd rather see a lomg-limb Roe plush. 
|

Kaar
Art of War Exalted.
|
Posted - 2008.11.18 22:43:00 -
[3]
I'm gonna make a Flush Pedos joke here.
---
---
|

Miriel Amarinth
Amarr Royal Amarr Institute
|
Posted - 2008.11.18 22:48:00 -
[4]
For the people who (just like me) are stomped on what the hell a Fedo is.
And eww, I don't think that deserves to sit on my shoulder. :) |

Chelone
Ministry of War
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 01:50:00 -
[5]
They could get flush from the portraits in the thread perhaps... |

Verone
Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 01:52:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Kyoko Sakoda Yay? :D
Yey! Dx
|

Tiger313
313th Squadron
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 02:00:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Miriel Amarinth For the people who (just like me) are stomped on what the hell a Fedo is.
And eww, I don't think that deserves to sit on my shoulder. :)
So that's why i see some Minnies walk around with a roll of duct tape and a clothes peg...  |

Artemis Rose
Sileo In Pacis
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 03:53:00 -
[8]
Give me plushy Hurricane please! |

Mire Stoude
Cash Money Brothers
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 03:58:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Miriel Amarinth For the people who (just like me) are stomped on what the hell a Fedo is.
And eww, I don't think that deserves to sit on my shoulder. :)
Here you go! Just draw some eyes on it or something. Fedo!
|

EnslaverOfMinmatar
Yarsk Hunters DeaDSpace Coalition
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 04:31:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Kaar I'm gonna make a Flush Pedos joke here.
lol uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹnʇɐuƃıs ʎɯ ƃuıpɐǝɹ ǝɹɐ noʎ
|

Polly Prissypantz
Dingleberry Appreciation Society
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 05:06:00 -
[11]
I'll only buy a plush fedo if it gives off a foul odour when you squeeze it.
|

Khraunus
Amarr Suddenly Ninjas Tear Extraction And Reclamation Service
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 05:10:00 -
[12]
No, we need PLUSH SLAVER HOUNDS! Most importantly, how are you supposed to tell whether this is part of my post or my signature? |

Karille
Gallente Lordless
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 07:44:00 -
[13]
I'd prefer a plush achura female.
|

Shern
Minmatar Ammatar Free Corps
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 07:49:00 -
[14]
I want a cuddly typhoon.
I'd buy a plush fedo too.. |

EspionageX
Perkone
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 07:50:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Khraunus No, we need PLUSH SLAVER HOUNDS!
This   |

Haakelen
Gallente Fire Mandrill
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 08:29:00 -
[16]
They'd probably cost 250USD though. |

Fedo
Minmatar Interstellar Serial Killers
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 08:32:00 -
[17]
I don't want to sit on your shoulder... |

Irulan S'Dijana
Amarr Imperial Academy
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 08:46:00 -
[18]
Edited by: Irulan S''Dijana on 19/11/2008 08:47:16 Fedo 1
Fedo 2
Fedo 3
And if you look hard enough you'll be able to find out who made it. If I recall he provided diagrams too.
Edit: I fail. Hound Smiffa for plans.
|

Myrhial Arkenath
Ghost Festival
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 09:05:00 -
[19]
Would be tempted to buy. Would also get plush headcrab/companion cube if they weren't so overpriced. For now the only gaming plushy I own is the poring creature from Ragnarok Online which my mother helped me make many years ago :3
Diary of a pod pilot |

Kyoko Sakoda
Caldari Veto. Veto Corp
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 11:02:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Irulan S'Dijana And if you look hard enough you'll be able to find out who made it. If I recall he provided diagrams too.
Edit: I fail. Hound Smiffa for plans.
Oh my gods, that's sweet. :D |

Benco97
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 11:27:00 -
[21]
This thread... it was made for me...
Originally by: P'uck
You're a DUMBASS - bold italic underline at the VERY LEAST.

|

Typhado3
Minmatar Ashen Lion Mining and Production Consortium Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 12:35:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Irulan S'Dijana Edited by: Irulan S''Dijana on 19/11/2008 08:47:16 Fedo 1
Fedo 2
Fedo 3
And if you look hard enough you'll be able to find out who made it. If I recall he provided diagrams too.
Edit: I fail. Hound Smiffa for plans.
HAHAHAHAHA
that's awesome
ccp fix mining agent missions % pls |

Artemis Rose
Sileo In Pacis
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 12:39:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Irulan S'Dijana Edited by: Irulan S''Dijana on 19/11/2008 08:47:16 Fedo 1
Fedo 2
Fedo 3
And if you look hard enough you'll be able to find out who made it. If I recall he provided diagrams too.
Edit: I fail. Hound Smiffa for plans.
Looks fantastic
I still want Hurricane plushy 
*** Currently Playing: Trolls from Outer Space Current Equipment: VISAcard chain mail, +2 Amulet of Epic Whine, Self Banstick +2 WTB: +666 E-peen killboard stats |

Dirk Magnum
Royal Hiigaran Navy
|
Posted - 2008.11.19 13:51:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Irulan S'Dijana Fedo 2
     Can I haz garbij? |

Grek Forto
THE IRIS United Freemen Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.11.20 22:33:00 -
[25]
I want an Achura Plush  |

Taak Coram
Gallente Outdated Host Productions
|
Posted - 2008.11.20 22:41:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Benco97 This thread... it was made for me...
DRR DRR DRR |

FunzzeR
Statistical Arbitrage
|
Posted - 2008.11.21 02:24:00 -
[27]
How about a plush furrier
Like this one
|

Eran Laude
Gallente The Aduro Protocol
|
Posted - 2008.11.21 18:36:00 -
[28]
I have a plush hunter from HL2:EP2 which is liek totully ozom 
Plush fedo would be good though. |

Sniper Wolf18
Gallente Apocalypse Ponies H E L I C O N
|
Posted - 2008.11.21 18:48:00 -
[29]
Screw plush, i want a REAL feedo
will go along nicely with my headcrab collection |

N'tek alar
|
Posted - 2008.11.21 19:21:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Myrhial Arkenath Would be tempted to buy. Would also get plush headcrab/companion cube if they weren't so overpriced. For now the only gaming plushy I own is the poring creature from Ragnarok Online which my mother helped me make many years ago :3
First time i see anyone else admit they play/played RO 
I'm not alone!!! \o/ |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |