| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Phoenus
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 23:33:00 -
[31]
tbh I prefer CS 1.6 than the old Won 1.5.
Steam is pretty crap, but I prefer some of the things they have done with the game.
Phoenus Enlightened Incorporated |

Phoenus
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 23:33:00 -
[32]
tbh I prefer CS 1.6 than the old Won 1.5.
Steam is pretty crap, but I prefer some of the things they have done with the game.
Phoenus Enlightened Incorporated |

Dray
|
Posted - 2004.07.12 10:37:00 -
[33]
i thought steam was a new type of trojan 
I picked up this ace book today everyone rates it as a must buy for the budding military genius, tho ive decided to rename it as "Sun Tzu's art of the bloody obvious" |

Dray
|
Posted - 2004.07.12 10:37:00 -
[34]
i thought steam was a new type of trojan 
I picked up this ace book today everyone rates it as a must buy for the budding military genius, tho ive decided to rename it as "Sun Tzu's art of the bloody obvious" |

Barth3zzzNL
|
Posted - 2004.07.12 23:11:00 -
[35]
Originally by: G'ulSera Steam sux! They should keep won online cause else they will lose a lot of players....
i for one will not play 1.6 and when 1.5 is gone, iŠll quit
Ditto here, I refuse to use Steam. Screw them, ll find some other game to kill people in. ---------------------------
[Coreli Corporation Mainframe] |

Barth3zzzNL
|
Posted - 2004.07.12 23:11:00 -
[36]
Originally by: G'ulSera Steam sux! They should keep won online cause else they will lose a lot of players....
i for one will not play 1.6 and when 1.5 is gone, iŠll quit
Ditto here, I refuse to use Steam. Screw them, ll find some other game to kill people in. ---------------------------
[Coreli Corporation Mainframe] |

ZeeWolf
|
Posted - 2004.07.13 00:08:00 -
[37]
Wots so bad about Steam? i used to get over 1000 latency on the old WON servers now i get 50 on Steam
|

ZeeWolf
|
Posted - 2004.07.13 00:08:00 -
[38]
Wots so bad about Steam? i used to get over 1000 latency on the old WON servers now i get 50 on Steam
|

Tsual
|
Posted - 2004.07.13 13:17:00 -
[39]
Originally by: Jadrut
Originally by: ZeeWolf However i prefer Day of Defeat to Counter-Strike 
imo its always been dod > cs ever since dod was first released
True, truer, truest. --------------------------------------
Tsual - Miner from faith, frigat junky for life. Ritual of the Qua'nadhar. |

Tsual
|
Posted - 2004.07.13 13:17:00 -
[40]
Originally by: Jadrut
Originally by: ZeeWolf However i prefer Day of Defeat to Counter-Strike 
imo its always been dod > cs ever since dod was first released
True, truer, truest. --------------------------------------
Tsual - Miner from faith, frigat junky for life. Ritual of the Qua'nadhar. |
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |