| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Ferina
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 15:09:00 -
[1]
Hello I allready asked for a Rifter setup and got this one for PvP: 3x 200mm autocannon 1x launcher
med: 1 10NM burner 1 scrabler/webber
Now with this setup i am supposed to orbit my enemy closeley at 2k/s i guess. I aint hit crap at that speed. I don't see anything positive with this setup. Can someone tell me how you use this and actually HIT something?
|

Ferina
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 15:09:00 -
[2]
Hello I allready asked for a Rifter setup and got this one for PvP: 3x 200mm autocannon 1x launcher
med: 1 10NM burner 1 scrabler/webber
Now with this setup i am supposed to orbit my enemy closeley at 2k/s i guess. I aint hit crap at that speed. I don't see anything positive with this setup. Can someone tell me how you use this and actually HIT something?
|

Sardau Kar
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 15:13:00 -
[3]
I think you need to be real close to hit with autocannons.If you are facing another frigate orbit it at 500m/1 km and drop a webifier on it and shred it to pieces with the autocannons,that extra launcher will help.
|

Sardau Kar
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 15:13:00 -
[4]
I think you need to be real close to hit with autocannons.If you are facing another frigate orbit it at 500m/1 km and drop a webifier on it and shred it to pieces with the autocannons,that extra launcher will help.
|

Gariuys
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 15:24:00 -
[5]
doing 3km/s you won't hit anything with any turret, ever. So don't do 3km/s. ~{When evil and strange get together anything is possible}~ A tool is only useless when you don't know how to use it. - ActiveX The grass is always greener on the other side. - JoCool |

Gariuys
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 15:24:00 -
[6]
doing 3km/s you won't hit anything with any turret, ever. So don't do 3km/s. ~{When evil and strange get together anything is possible}~ A tool is only useless when you don't know how to use it. - ActiveX The grass is always greener on the other side. - JoCool |

Ferina
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 16:17:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Gariuys doing 3km/s you won't hit anything with any turret, ever. So don't do 3km/s.
Well that's what i meant. This is a pretty ridiculous setup then. Why did ppl suggest it to me then basically? I mean this is being used it seems??? I'll switch to missile launchers i guess.
|

Ferina
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 16:17:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Gariuys doing 3km/s you won't hit anything with any turret, ever. So don't do 3km/s.
Well that's what i meant. This is a pretty ridiculous setup then. Why did ppl suggest it to me then basically? I mean this is being used it seems??? I'll switch to missile launchers i guess.
|

Timmuh
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 17:56:00 -
[9]
I think that set-up is used as a tackling set-up, that way your high slots dont really do anything but at 3k speed you can hit them mean they cant hit you. you are suppose to hold them there as a buddy punishes him for messing with ya.
|

Timmuh
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 17:56:00 -
[10]
I think that set-up is used as a tackling set-up, that way your high slots dont really do anything but at 3k speed you can hit them mean they cant hit you. you are suppose to hold them there as a buddy punishes him for messing with ya.
|

Zerander
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 19:16:00 -
[11]
well get some named 200mm's first of all and try that.
Get a kestrel though, missles are where its at.
|

Zerander
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 19:16:00 -
[12]
well get some named 200mm's first of all and try that.
Get a kestrel though, missles are where its at.
|

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 19:47:00 -
[13]
Use the MWD to get close/in range.
Switch off the MWD while orbitting and firing.
My life in pictures:
 |

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.07.10 19:47:00 -
[14]
Use the MWD to get close/in range.
Switch off the MWD while orbitting and firing.
My life in pictures:
 |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |