| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

William DeMeo
Gallente Genos Occidere
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 07:20:00 -
[1]
Having reviewed all the evidence and shared, extensively, my view on the subject I now ask for your opinions.
William Yarr |

MercenaryMuffin
Soul Ripper Consortium
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 07:21:00 -
[2]
Ostentatious and ghastly, sir! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Follow my travels through the Eve galaxy at my fancy new blog The Red Eye Express |

Kirra Liu
Gemini Industries Inc Sylph Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 07:24:00 -
[3]
I think it's wrong, but what other people do with farm animals is their own business aslong as it is not done in my presence.
|

P'xel
The Bastards
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 07:27:00 -
[4]
And what is the difference between a pig? And when that is the case, then why not?
|

Zeromentor
High Flyers
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 08:28:00 -
[5]
Hmmm...
I'm lost...
Why did that happen when you used that X-Large Shield Booster? It should have had the opposite effect against that gun. It makes no sense! And why was there a nuclear bomb aboard a pod anyway? ______________________________________
***I was going to put a sig here, but I decided having a smaller sig would make it less likely to be hit by people's turrets.*** |

Dark Soldat
Caldari Dirty Deeds Corp. Axiom Empire
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 11:25:00 -
[6]
I liek men ! If you are reading the above post you are not very bright.I live in Russia. I wear the fufaika, valenoks and the shapka-ushanka with the red star. |

Concorduck
Gallente
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 11:27:00 -
[7]
Should have totally done that.
You know, Nothing can beat Strawberry Flavored Lions made of Penguins -----------------------------------------
Originally by: Crumplecorn Contact the CSM about it, voting themselves into disbandment wouldn't be pushing the boundaries of absurdity for them.
|

Larkonis Trassler
Neo Spartans
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 12:26:00 -
[8]
I do believe sir, undoubtedly, that with regards to this matter we must procede with haste and aggression and also care and caution.
Your Servant
Larkonis Trassler Calm Your Passion |

My'kel An'jelo
Amarr Synthetic Frontiers
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 12:54:00 -
[9]
I must concur with the vigorously defended thrust of your argument, yet I have doubts about the veracity of some of your claims.
Yours, Nexus
|

Sol'Kanar
Minmatar SRIUS BISNIS
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 13:15:00 -
[10]
Originally by: My'kel An'jelo I must concur with the vigorously defended thrust of your argument, yet I have doubts about the veracity of some of your claims.
Yours, Nexus
I quite like vigorous thrusts. More plz.
|

Tchell Dahhn
Suddenly Ninjas Tear Extraction And Reclamation Service
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 14:22:00 -
[11]
Hear, hear!
We're Recruiting! |

zombiedeadhead
Minmatar Tribal Core
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 17:42:00 -
[12]
You forgot to include a sanity clause.
|

Malusae
Caldari House CHOAM Terrebellum
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 18:16:00 -
[13]
OBJECTION!
|

Dedalus77
Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 18:35:00 -
[14]
Opinions are over-rated, unless they are shouted, in which case, they are the only acceptable form of discourse on the matter.
|

Zycorax II
Zenryoo na Karasu Tamashii
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 18:48:00 -
[15]
I just scared myself! I'm also out of cookies and the cake is a lie. No wait... But AFTER dinner!
|

Pax Scindus
Gallente Caldari Deep Space Ventures Arcane Alliance
|
Posted - 2008.12.31 21:35:00 -
[16]
AND MY AXE! ----------------------------------------- Vis Pacem Para Bellum If you want peace, prepare for war.
www.romulusforums.com
|

JordanParey
Minmatar Suddenly Ninjas
|
Posted - 2009.01.01 06:15:00 -
[17]
I think that it's shallow and pedantic. 
|

Miss Uylear
Caldari The Gentlemen of Low Moral Fibre
|
Posted - 2009.01.01 06:18:00 -
[18]
If I had a Sonic Screwdriver, I'd screw you in an untold amount of ways.
00-000
I see no man like man see's me. |

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2009.01.01 06:53:00 -
[19]
Pie.
|

techzer0
IDLE GUNS IDLE EMPIRE
|
Posted - 2009.01.01 07:12:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Sol'Kanar
Originally by: My'kel An'jelo I must concur with the vigorously defended thrust of your argument, yet I have doubts about the veracity of some of your claims.
Yours, Nexus
I quite like vigorous thrusts. More plz.
***Points to his sig...  ------------
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon I could outgay you even without my pink tutu. >.>
|

Zycorax II
Zenryoo na Karasu Tamashii
|
Posted - 2009.01.01 15:34:00 -
[21]
Originally by: JordanParey I think that it's shallow and pedantic. 
Perhaps...

|

Slim P1kens
|
Posted - 2009.01.01 16:53:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Dedalus77 Opinions are over-rated, unless they are shouted, in which case, they are the only acceptable form of discourse on the matter.
ARE NOT
|

z0de
Gallente The Bastards The Bastards.
|
Posted - 2009.01.01 20:58:00 -
[23]
I AM THE GREATEST
|

Sanka Cofie
Amarr Fractured Core
|
Posted - 2009.01.01 21:07:00 -
[24]
This thread is madness! ~-~-~-~-~ -[WillChat4ISK]- I can be the handsome Amarr space captain. You can be the helpless Minmatar slave girl. |

Ulaanbator Tiki
The Yaar Offices of Pointe Webb and Podemall
|
Posted - 2009.01.01 21:29:00 -
[25]
Whereas Mr. Demeo has ostensibly reviewed all the evidence, it is unclear whether or not the posted opinions being opined by the posters which suceeded Mr. Demeo are equally enlightened.
I move, therefor, that all posts subsequent to Ulaanbator Tiki's post (hereafter referred to as 'this poster'), given an evident lack of evidence, nullify their characters immediately upon completion of the payment of pecuniary reparations which are due to this poster, the amount of which shall not be less than the full total of their ISK and personal assets.
|

Bai ZongTong
Genos Occidere
|
Posted - 2009.01.02 01:28:00 -
[26]
Edited by: Bai ZongTong on 02/01/2009 01:29:21 Edited by: Bai ZongTong on 02/01/2009 01:28:34 Hi,
This sounds like a pretty good idea.
I suggest that you post about the new idea for optimizing and improving the game in the Features and Ideas Discussion section of our official forums. The Dev Team regularly reads it and takes feedback into consideration while working their hardest to improve the game. Here is a direct link to the section: Linky
You can also try to create a topic on the Council of Stellar Management (CSM) boards and get people to support it. The CSM will then bring the issue to the attention of CCP's developers. Here is a link to the assembly hall boards: Linky
This would be the most effective way for you to get your voice heard, since we in the GM team have no direct ties to the Development team.
Thank you for contacting Customer Support. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions or issues.
Best regards, Bai ZongTong --- Bai ZongTong, responsible for all the lossmails in my corp. |

Xavier Zedicus
|
Posted - 2009.01.02 04:00:00 -
[27]
It is a Hoax |
|

CCP Applebabe

|
Posted - 2009.01.02 04:18:00 -
[28]
OP lacks content.
Locked.
Applebabe Community Representative CCP Games, EVE Online Email / Netfang |
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |