| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

I SoStoned
|
Posted - 2009.01.14 15:54:00 -
[1]
Let's get this straightened out.
If I've got +8 to Minmatar Republic, why then do I get a warning about being a criminal in Minmatar space and attacked by Minmatar police?
Yes, I am a -10 Pir8, but it should be CONCORD flagging me, warning me, and spawning to plink at my ship (Gate 'police', not gank-spawns).
The Minmatar shold well enough leave me alone. Especially if I'm in the militia and at a high positive standing to the entire faction. |

StarStryder
Zero-Hour
|
Posted - 2009.01.14 16:59:00 -
[2]
Fair point. How far done the security system do Concord patrol the gates?
|

Santiago Fahahrri
Galactic Geographic
|
Posted - 2009.01.14 17:19:00 -
[3]
I'm not a fiction expert - but isn't Concord something like a UN Security Force - a mutually agreed on security force "employed" by all of the empires/factions and with jurisdiction in all of the empire/faction spaces?
|

Drake Draconis
Minmatar Shadow Cadre Worlds End Consortium
|
Posted - 2009.01.14 19:57:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Drake Draconis on 14/01/2009 19:57:33 Nope... Works as intended...
CONCORD is global...
It's just CONCORD going after you... I doubt its Minmatar Navy : O /
If it was.... I guess CONCORD deputizes them. |

I SoStoned
|
Posted - 2009.01.15 14:27:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Drake Draconis Edited by: Drake Draconis on 14/01/2009 19:57:33 Nope... Works as intended...
CONCORD is global...
It's just CONCORD going after you... I doubt its Minmatar Navy : O /
If it was.... I guess CONCORD deputizes them.
Jump into a system where you have +10 standings, while you have -10 CONCORD standing, and the sentry guns will fire on you if you're too slow to warp. Gate security ships (faction police vessels) will engage you (customs will not unless you're carrying contraband). No CONCORD will spawn, and if CONCORD vessels are on the gate they will ignore you (I've warped shuttles into CONCORD blobs left behind after suicide ganks just to see what happens... if I do it away from sentries, such as at a planet, the CONCORD ships blithely ignore me).
|

Miyamoto Shigesuke
Jugis Modo Utopia Skunk-Works
|
Posted - 2009.01.15 15:03:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Miyamoto Shigesuke on 15/01/2009 15:03:43 The OP has a point.
I think we should: - get rid of Concord altogether - use faction standings instead of security status - use faction police for the work Concord does now
Edited for support. |

Tia Ra
|
Posted - 2009.01.16 15:06:00 -
[7]
Yeah, it could lead to something like the privateers of the old times. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |