| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

mattzz
The Scope
|
Posted - 2009.01.20 21:13:00 -
[1]
This character comes with 2 dominix 1 astarte all being riged with 1 domi mission and the rest pvp.
http://ineve.net/skills/character.php?charID=Mjk4NzYxMTk3
He has lv4 agent for spacelane patrol No kill rights Positive wallet Positive security Has total 3 clones, 1 has full +4 the rest none Docked in rens with clone up to date All bids maid here
Starting bid û 7b Min increment - 200m Reserve û hidden Buyout û make a reasonable offer End of auction û 25th jan 22:00 eve time
I will pay the transfer fee I will receive the isk
I have the rights to withdraw action at any given time.
|

Wetwipe
Amarr Royal Amarr Institute
|
Posted - 2009.01.20 21:37:00 -
[2]
Skill link aint working mate  |

mattzz
The Scope
|
Posted - 2009.01.20 22:23:00 -
[3]
how about this
http://eve-sheet.com/skills/mattzz
|

Wetwipe
Amarr Royal Amarr Institute
|
Posted - 2009.01.20 22:26:00 -
[4]
yep, working fine mate.
Can you log on for a chat?
|

dreamz nk
|
Posted - 2009.01.20 22:28:00 -
[5]
bad link! re upload plze
|

Zynnia
|
Posted - 2009.01.20 23:12:00 -
[6]
8 Bill buyout offer.
|

mattzz
The Scope
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 15:29:00 -
[7]
I will take your 8b buyout offer if I have no better bids in one day of this post
Sniper rule û 15 mins
|

Zynnia
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 15:32:00 -
[8]
No problem, although I cannot be sure I will still have the ISK in 24 hours  |

Zynnia
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 16:09:00 -
[9]
Can you be online to have a talk about your character at about 18.15 gmt? I'm at work right now but I'd like to have a quick word with you regarding your character.
Thanks. |

mattzz
The Scope
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 16:16:00 -
[10]
sure, 18:15 it is |

Zynnia
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 16:21:00 -
[11]
Thanks mate, appreciated. As soon as I get in I'll kiss the wife, kiss the baby, kick the cat and log on 
|

Zathrynn
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 17:23:00 -
[12]
8.5 bil B/O.
|

Zynnia
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 18:25:00 -
[13]
8.75 as discussed ingame. |

mattzz
The Scope
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 18:29:00 -
[14]
if no offers within 15mins of last bid he is winner |

mattzz
The Scope
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 18:42:00 -
[15]
Zynnia is winner 8.75b... plz transfer cash and user name
|

Zynnia
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 18:49:00 -
[16]
ISK and character name sent.
Thanks
|

mattzz
The Scope
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 19:06:00 -
[17]
8.5b buyout from Zathrynn accepted |

Zathrynn
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 19:07:00 -
[18]
ISK is being sent from a character named "Amanda Lovedoll" Sending 8.5 billion ISK now. |

Zathrynn
|
Posted - 2009.01.21 19:16:00 -
[19]
Character received.
Very smooth transaction after ISK had been sent. |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |