| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Gritchee
|
Posted - 2009.01.28 19:17:00 -
[1]
So I have Refine lvl5 Refinery Efficiency lvl4 and specific ore processing lvl1. If I've read right, with those, I should have a 100% refine yeild in bases with 50% base refinery. But when I click refine its says I'm at 97.5% but it also say it doesn't take into account any specific ore processing skills.
Is that normal? I'm I really at 100%?
|

Pwett
Minmatar QUANT Corp. QUANT Hegemony
|
Posted - 2009.01.28 19:37:00 -
[2]
Aye, just try to refine a sample of ore - the waste should be zero. _______________ <Q> QUANT Hegemony Item Database
|

Venkul Mul
Gallente
|
Posted - 2009.01.28 19:37:00 -
[3]
It is the effect of a patch some month ago. You will never get 100% refining displayed.
But if you look the "unrecoverable" column you will see that you hav eno waste.
|

Mara Sci
|
Posted - 2009.01.28 19:37:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Mara Sci on 28/01/2009 19:37:36
|

Gritchee
|
Posted - 2009.01.28 19:46:00 -
[5]
Ok thx and yeah I got no waste.
|

Lochmar Fiendhiem
Caldari Quicksilver Industries and Painful Effects Inc.
|
Posted - 2009.01.28 23:18:00 -
[6]
If your really anal about it, pick up a 3% refining implant.
problem solved!
also getting the ore specifics to 4-5 is crucial for a non-upgraded player outpost or terrible empire stations (30% yield base).
Originally by: Halkin bob is dead, goons are great, cheese is cheesy, there we go no need for any more threads
|

Clansworth
Blackwater USA Inc.
|
Posted - 2009.01.29 01:41:00 -
[7]
This is because the summary at the top of the refinery window doesn't take into account specialized processing skills, as it doesn't know what you are refining. IT only includes the station quality base, refining, and refinery efficiency.
System Influence |

Lord Fitz
Project Amargosa
|
Posted - 2009.01.29 12:26:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Venkul Mul It is the effect of a patch some month ago. You will never get 100% refining displayed.
But if you look the "unrecoverable" column you will see that you hav eno waste.
This isn't the effect of a patch some months ago. This is how it has been forever.
You can refine multiple types of ore at once. Each ore is affected by its own skill. The yield is only listed ONCE. So it never takes into account your [ore] refining skills. It even says as much right next to it. The 'waste' column is what you've always had to use to determine your wastage, pretty simply if that's 0, you get no waste. Ignore completely the refining yield figure, it's just misleading unless you don't have the ore specific skill.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |