| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 06:44:00 -
[1]
I'm not nearly drunk enough to make this funny, but im more than drunk enough to flirt.
Show me your epeen and the best one gets to take me home.
Originally by: Soporo This thread is obviously about hawt EVE sex. That is all.
|

K1RTH G3RS3N
Haunted House BROTHERS GRIM.
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 06:45:00 -
[2]
Edited by: K1RTH G3RS3N on 04/02/2009 06:45:55 OP is a new***
oh wait what forum is this?
At first I was like, I'm gonna violate you. But then I was like, I'm gonna violate you.
|

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 06:47:00 -
[3]
lol. i forgot i set my sig to that
Originally by: Soporo This thread is obviously about hawt EVE sex. That is all.
|

K1RTH G3RS3N
Haunted House BROTHERS GRIM.
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 06:52:00 -
[4]
you're actually an old guy preying on young boys
At first I was like, I'm gonna violate you. But then I was like, I'm gonna violate you.
|

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 06:54:00 -
[5]
Originally by: K1RTH G3RS3N you're actually an old guy preying on young boys
o i c wot you did there
Originally by: Soporo This thread is obviously about hawt EVE sex. That is all.
|

Jesslyn Daggererux
Gallente SRIUS BISNIS
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 06:55:00 -
[6]
Originally by: K1RTH G3RS3N you're actually an old guy preying on young boys
aww its not so bad, you suck some cream out of a garden hose for 15 minutes and you get a C note out of it.
|

K1RTH G3RS3N
Haunted House BROTHERS GRIM.
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 06:58:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Jesslyn Daggererux
Originally by: K1RTH G3RS3N you're actually an old guy preying on young boys
aww its not so bad, you suck some cream out of a garden hose for 15 minutes and you get a C note out of it.
u would know? you one of them youngboiz? |

K1RTH G3RS3N
Haunted House BROTHERS GRIM.
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 07:01:00 -
[8]
have you seen my lunch? |

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 07:01:00 -
[9]
Originally by: K1RTH G3RS3N have you seen my lunch?
i ate it. i was hungry. |

K1RTH G3RS3N
Haunted House BROTHERS GRIM.
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 07:15:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Lana Torrin
Originally by: K1RTH G3RS3N have you seen my lunch?
i ate it. i was hungry.
oh 
i lost it cause i physically rejected it as a result of the dirtyness of this thread
and then you ate it... haha.... you ate it
At first I was like, I'm gonna violate you. But then I was like, I'm gonna violate you.
|

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 07:19:00 -
[11]
Originally by: K1RTH G3RS3N and then you ate it... haha.... you ate it
Good job im in to that kind of thing isn't it.
Originally by: Soporo This thread is obviously about hawt EVE sex. That is all.
|

Nexus Kinnon
Genos Occidere
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 07:42:00 -
[12]
this thread is terrible you are terrible
|

Captain Pompous
Is Right Even When He's Wrong So Deal With It
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 08:59:00 -
[13]
Originally by: K1RTH G3RS3N you're actually an old guy preying on young boys
want sum candee? |

Captain Pompous
Is Right Even When He's Wrong So Deal With It
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 09:00:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon this thread is terrible you are terrible
getting down and quoting |

hellsknights
SniggWaffe
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 09:10:00 -
[15]
So whats this thread suppose to be about.....provide pics or something. |

Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Black Legion.
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 09:45:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Captain Pompous
Originally by: K1RTH G3RS3N you're actually an old guy preying on young boys
want sum candee?
Got som for slightly older boys too? |

Nexus Kinnon
Genos Occidere
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 10:09:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Captain Pompous
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon this thread is terrible you are terrible
getting down and quoting
good lad
|

Anderson Williams
Gallente Varion Galactic Revolution Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 10:24:00 -
[18]
Lol... if thats a dude then this is wierd. If thats a Chick until I see pics.. this is just boring. Pics... and if shes hot. Ill win this contest... trust me.
Shat this is Eve right? Yeah.. lol
|

K1RTH G3RS3N
Haunted House BROTHERS GRIM.
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 10:38:00 -
[19]
Originally by: hellsknights So whats this thread suppose to be about.....provide pics or something.
i would but ill prob get suspended again...
noticed how strict mitnal is eh... "lock ban bam! hahaha this haz ben dealt wid!"
At first I was like, I'm gonna violate you. But then I was like, I'm gonna violate you.
|

PR0JECT 2501
Section Nine
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 10:42:00 -
[20]
Edited by: PR0JECT 2501 on 04/02/2009 10:43:27
Originally by: Anderson Williams Lol... if thats a dude then this is wierd. If thats a Chick until I see pics.. this is just boring. Pics... and if shes hot. Ill win this contest... trust me.
Hot chick in eve? ERROR GOTO LINE 10
Hot would have to be literal, and caused by multiple layers of fat, this is sci-fi.
EDIT: OP should be 'taken home' if that's the facility where they keep him from preying on young boys
|

Anderson Williams
Gallente Varion Galactic Revolution Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 10:45:00 -
[21]
Originally by: PR0JECT 2501 Edited by: PR0JECT 2501 on 04/02/2009 10:43:27
Originally by: Anderson Williams Lol... if thats a dude then this is wierd. If thats a Chick until I see pics.. this is just boring. Pics... and if shes hot. Ill win this contest... trust me.
Hot chick in eve? ERROR GOTO LINE 10
Hot would have to be literal, and caused by multiple layers of fat, this is sci-fi.
EDIT: OP should be 'taken home' if that's the facility where they keep him from preying on young boys
Damnit I was trying to be nice.
|

Gneeznow
Minmatar Goo Spew
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 10:49:00 -
[22]
Bare thy bosoms or maketh a hasty retreat yonder
|

PR0JECT 2501
Section Nine
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 10:50:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Anderson Williams Damnit I was trying to be nice.
Don't worry, one day someone will find the holy grail; the centre-fold chick who finds it interesting where the continuity errors in Star Wars are.
|

Anderson Williams
Gallente Varion Galactic Revolution Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 10:50:00 -
[24]
Originally by: PR0JECT 2501
Originally by: Anderson Williams Damnit I was trying to be nice.
Don't worry, one day someone will find the holy grail; the centre-fold chick who finds it interesting where the continuity errors in Star Wars are.
LMFAO
|

CHED
THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 14:34:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon
Originally by: Captain Pompous
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon this thread is terrible you are terrible
getting down and quoting
good lad
your mother
|

Concorduck
Gallente
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 14:45:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon this thread is terrible i am terrible
-----------------------------------------
Originally by: Crumplecorn Contact the CSM about it, voting themselves into disbandment wouldn't be pushing the boundaries of absurdity for them.
|

Erin Kinkade
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 15:14:00 -
[27]
and mod will be locking this thread right about.......
now.
|

Sebucus
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 15:24:00 -
[28]
Originally by: K1RTH G3RS3N "lock ban bam! hahaha this haz ben dealt wid!"
This will be dealt with!
|

Nexus Kinnon
Genos Occidere
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 15:50:00 -
[29]
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon
Originally by: Captain Pompous
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon this thread is terrible you are terrible
getting down and quoting
good lad
your mother
THE FINAL STAND |

Karrade Krise
Galatic P0RN Starz
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 16:47:00 -
[30]
Originally by: PR0JECT 2501
Originally by: Anderson Williams Damnit I was trying to be nice.
Don't worry, one day someone will find the holy grail; the centre-fold chick who finds it interesting where the continuity errors in Star Wars are.
Lets just hope it isn't a p0rn star that finds it...
2 Maindens, 1 Grail
or 2 Maidens, 1 Chalice 
CCP Atlas - The Short Story - "With Quantum Rise, we kind of messed up the performance of the EVE client."
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |