| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

Chomin H'ak
Integrated Takeovers
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 18:21:00 -
[31]
In in case it actually is a hawt chick.
Oh, and as a dowry, you can has my stuffs. |

Captain Pompous
Is Right Even When He's Wrong So Deal With It
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 20:51:00 -
[32]
Originally by: CHED your mother
Did you know that your name is an anagram of "DECH"? And if you get a Liverpudlian to say that word, it sounds like **** (a shortened version of Richard, for those oppressed by the word filter). I cannot imagine there is any coincidence there.
True story that, bro |

Luthien Tanuviel
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 20:55:00 -
[33]
what size u like? i go out an buy it  |

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 23:40:00 -
[34]
Originally by: Luthien Tanuviel what size u like? i go out an buy it 
Already bought one, but its not the same as a real one.
(also, im not fat, so :p~ )
Originally by: Soporo This thread is obviously about hawt EVE sex. That is all.
|

Gneeznow
Minmatar Goo Spew
|
Posted - 2009.02.04 23:58:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Lana Torrin :p~ )
what is this smiley? it looks like a chinsp00ge happy smiley to me |

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 00:03:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Gneeznow
what is this smiley? it looks like a chinsp00ge happy smiley to me
I put a space between the smiley and the closing of the bracket which I opened at the beginning of the same line. The space was there so that it was easier to read. I forgot to take in to account the inability of C&P troll to read. My bad. I'll go and whip myself as punishment. |

CHED
THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 00:09:00 -
[37]
Originally by: Captain Pompous
Originally by: CHED your mother
Did you know that your name is an anagram of "DECH"? And if you get a Liverpudlian to say that word, it sounds like **** (a shortened version of Richard, for those oppressed by the word filter). I cannot imagine there is any coincidence there.
True story that, bro
n1
|

Nexus Kinnon
Genos Occidere
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 00:31:00 -
[38]
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Captain Pompous
Originally by: CHED your mother
Did you know that your name is an anagram of "DECH"? And if you get a Liverpudlian to say that word, it sounds like **** (a shortened version of Richard, for those oppressed by the word filter). I cannot imagine there is any coincidence there.
True story that, bro
n1
you got pretty owned huh |

White Chasm
Caldari Blood In Blood Out
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 00:37:00 -
[39]
Love that sig, Nexus.
My brother looked on, saw it, and asked, WHY IS THAT FACE SO ANGRY? |

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 00:39:00 -
[40]
Hey Mitnal,
When you finally get around to locking this thread which was started in a drunken haze buy the sexiest troll here. Can you put more than just "locked, spam".. I love it when you put a nice little quip or say something smart. It makes me feel like were connecting on a higher level. |

CHED
THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 00:54:00 -
[41]
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Captain Pompous
Originally by: CHED your mother
Did you know that your name is an anagram of "DECH"? And if you get a Liverpudlian to say that word, it sounds like **** (a shortened version of Richard, for those oppressed by the word filter). I cannot imagine there is any coincidence there.
True story that, bro
n1
you got pretty owned huh
I owned your mother last night. |

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 00:57:00 -
[42]
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Captain Pompous
Did you know that your name is an anagram of "DECH"? And if you get a Liverpudlian to say that word, it sounds like **** (a shortened version of Richard, for those oppressed by the word filter). I cannot imagine there is any coincidence there.
True story that, bro
n1
you got pretty owned huh
I owned your mother last night.
We know, she sold us the video. You make funny noises  |

CHED
THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 00:59:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Lana Torrin
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon
Originally by: CHED
n1
you got pretty owned huh
I owned your mother last night.
We know, she sold us the video. You make funny noises 
So does your mother. |

Karrade Krise
Galatic P0RN Starz
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:00:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Lana Torrin We know, she sold us the video. You make funny noises 
I was wondering why that vid reminded me of walruses...I thought I was watching the Discovery Channel...
|

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:00:00 -
[45]
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Lana Torrin
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Nexus Kinnon
you got pretty owned huh
I owned your mother last night.
We know, she sold us the video. You make funny noises 
So does your mother.
n1 |

CHED
THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:03:00 -
[46]
Originally by: Lana Torrin
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Lana Torrin
Originally by: CHED
I owned your mother last night.
We know, she sold us the video. You make funny noises 
So does your mother.
n1
ty gf |

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:07:00 -
[47]
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Lana Torrin
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Lana Torrin
We know, she sold us the video. You make funny noises 
So does your mother.
n1
ty gf
Yeah.. well.. your mother. |

CHED
THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:10:00 -
[48]
Originally by: Lana Torrin
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Lana Torrin
Originally by: CHED
So does your mother.
n1
ty gf
Yeah.. well.. your mother.
??????? |

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:13:00 -
[49]
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Lana Torrin
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Lana Torrin
n1
ty gf
Yeah.. well.. your mother.
???????
Oh im sorry.. I thought i'd have to swing my arguments down to your level.. Would you like an intelligent slanging match instead? |

Gneeznow
Minmatar Goo Spew
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:17:00 -
[50]
I'm using the internet |

CHED
THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:20:00 -
[51]
Originally by: Lana Torrin
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Lana Torrin
Originally by: CHED
ty gf
Yeah.. well.. your mother.
???????
Oh im sorry.. I thought i'd have to swing my arguments down to your level.. Would you like an intelligent slanging match instead?
Swing
Yes I should currently be learning this. |

CHED
THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:21:00 -
[52]
Originally by: Gneeznow I'm using the internet
n1: go release a new video or something useful |

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:24:00 -
[53]
Originally by: Gneeznow I'm using the internet
 |

Gneeznow
Minmatar Goo Spew
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:26:00 -
[54]
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Gneeznow I'm using the internet
n1: go release a new video or something useful
here |

Lana Torrin
Minmatar Republic Military School
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:27:00 -
[55]
Originally by: Gneeznow
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Gneeznow I'm using the internet
n1: go release a new video or something useful
here
Never gona giv... oh wait, that didn't start.. damn, i love that song.. |

CHED
THE FINAL STAND
|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:38:00 -
[56]
Originally by: Gneeznow
Originally by: CHED
Originally by: Gneeznow I'm using the internet
n1: go release a new video or something useful
here
Vn1 I do enjoy your random links to youtube
|
|

CCP Mitnal
C C P CCP

|
Posted - 2009.02.05 01:51:00 -
[57]
Locked.
Spam. |
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |