Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME EXTENSION - 2016/02/29

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. 16 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s)
AceOfSpace
AceOfSpace
Pineapple Blunder

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.29 20:48:58 - [91] - Quote

Rad Cer wrote:
How will CCP refund lost game time?

I for one will be accepting refunds in the form of chocolate, cookies and chocolate cookies. I trust this will be acceptable.
Tux Chellen
Tux Chellen
0rizen Irregulars
Sev3rance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.29 20:51:43 - [92] - Quote

Dane Westfall wrote:
Yay, it seems like its about to start up again. Big smile

my day just continuous...
Pete Toxcal
Pete Toxcal
White Zulu
Scorpion Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:52:25 - [93] - Quote

Rad Cer wrote:

The lost game time isnt the main problem - the lost nerves are a bigger one. Todays work: 7 hours to do PI on 21 planets.

If I read one more downtime this day ..........
mavrick1
mavrick1
waistland prospecters

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:53:50 - [94] - Quote

well some one needs to let a can of raid lose in the server room
FERENGI RULE OF ACQUISITION-á #177 KNOW YOUR ENEMIES....BUT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ALWAYS
Tux Chellen
Tux Chellen
0rizen Irregulars
Sev3rance

Posted - 2016.02.29 20:54:45 - [95] - Quote

eve keeps crashing...i think i am done with this for today..
Leo Augustus
Leo Augustus
Guns N Butter
FUBAR.

Posted - 2016.02.29 21:04:33 - [96] - Quote

Back online, market fixed

BUT

Now solar system map for scan probes is blank, at least for me

ty
MrZang
MrZang

Posted - 2016.02.29 21:05:51 - [97] - Quote

Rad Cer wrote:

A complimentary all expense paid trip to Eve Vegas 2016 for myself, and my corp mates will be acceptable.
Dell Ythh
Dell Ythh
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2016.02.29 21:16:26 - [98] - Quote

Wonderful, finally log in then try to un-dock in my Fenrir and I get :

"You cannot do that. You have some hoew overloaded your cargohold. It fits 367,933.8 M3 units but somehow you have squeezed in 720,000.0"

Managed to get into game and find I am stuck in station!!!
Ruppster Rotineque
Ruppster Rotineque
Global Gang Bangers
Northern Army

Posted - 2016.02.29 21:17:35 - [99] - Quote

Haschta Sal Locehctah wrote:
Haschta Sal Locehctah wrote:

But currently I have no access to TQ over port 3724 .... will it be fixxed ?
or should i change the port to the normal one ?

i could start eve with the old launcher. so the new one have some
problems with port 3724

I'm having the port 3724 connection error also but with the old launcher. I can access the game via the new launcher but it gives me the default window settings. Is there a different port I can set the old launcher to and if so how would I go about changing it? I looked under settings but see nothing that lets me change connection ports.
Dell Ythh
Dell Ythh
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2016.02.29 21:24:17 - [100] - Quote

Ohh and tried to edit 'cause of a typo and get "You can only post every 5 minutes because your account is less than 2 days old.

I have been here since 23/01/2012!!!!
windows vista
windows vista
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.02.29 21:33:16 - [101] - Quote

Is it safe to log in now?
Pete Toxcal
Pete Toxcal
White Zulu
Scorpion Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 21:35:41 - [102] - Quote

Dell Ythh wrote:
Ohh and tried to edit 'cause of a typo and get "You can only post every 5 minutes because your account is less than 2 days old.

I have been here since 23/01/2012!!!!

Great. We can start a competition for the most boring error on this Feb 29th.
Pete Toxcal
Pete Toxcal
White Zulu
Scorpion Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 21:49:14 - [103] - Quote

Has anybody seen an action from the CCP community care team? Except the posting from the lead community manager, that he eats spring rolls?

I'm missing that they are active here to stay in contact with their customers. There was only a visible activity from CCP_Falcon on twitter.

Bhaal Estidal
Bhaal Estidal
Federal Logistics Initiative Conglomerate
United Interests

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:39:38 - [104] - Quote

"WE HOPE THIS IS THE LAST OF IT..."

But, naturally...
Jack Maw
Jack Maw
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:41:26 - [105] - Quote

Can you actually fix it this time? Its the exact same problem, just how many attempts do you really need, although breaking market last time was a fresh little surprise.
Sybylle
Sybylle
Radiocative Sun Fundation

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:42:00 - [106] - Quote

Well it seems like patch day no play is still a thing...
Now both accounts are stuck, even if only one was logged in at that time...

Edit: nvm, the server went down...
Mianatha
Mianatha
Freyjhia Daycare and Instructions Division

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:42:25 - [107] - Quote

Here we go again! Just got stuck between systems somewhere in nowhere :D
Honer Issier
Honer Issier
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:42:56 - [108] - Quote

Error code: 1094AC6E-188E-4DAE-A95F-94D86A30D7CC From my launcher ?
Sophia Electra
Sophia Electra
HSIC

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:43:11 - [109] - Quote

Seems not all the bugs are yet resolved.
mavrick1
mavrick1
waistland prospecters

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:44:10 - [110] - Quote

wow the warp back to jita 4-4 undock will be a mess

under the radar is where i fly i make my isk like very one

gonoree
gonoree
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:45:36 - [111] - Quote

Sorry, but an error occured while processing your request.

Error code: 34DCC14D-8F66-4052-A7B4-5B96A482EFF5

^From launcher , also the .exe login does not work for me.
cain dezar
cain dezar
Cinaam Inc.

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:45:37 - [112] - Quote

I'm stuck as well maybe they updated to Windows 10
violtr
violtr
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:46:00 - [113] - Quote

So i got on cause i finally able to get some aur signed on did my thing in jita everything seemed fine. Went to reboot my pc while getting some food come back and all my clients are getting error long error codes with numbers and letter. In the new launcher every account was getting a redbox saying error logging account in etc. So i closed all of them and did one and got that error code. I just want to make sure its still them or do i need to do something?
Ni Neith
Ni Neith
Hedion University
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:47:42 - [114] - Quote

This is just unacceptable. Just shut it down completelly until you have figured it all out. I don't want to lose more ships and to be stuck in WH space with all my probes GONE...
Moses Archer
Moses Archer
Phoenix Enterprise Inc

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:49:06 - [115] - Quote

Unscheduled Downtime, the game formerly known as EVE. Our new logo, a raging middle finger.
Geronimo Greedy
Geronimo Greedy
bitbusters.org

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:49:28 - [116] - Quote

Free Skillpoints this time?
Jack Maw
Jack Maw
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:51:24 - [117] - Quote

Can somebody post some memes, I need some real entertainment.
Bemo
Bemo
Narcosis.

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:51:58 - [118] - Quote

How bout stop complaining and let them work. Its not like they planned to have so many issues. Calm down ffs.
Pete Toxcal
Pete Toxcal
White Zulu
Scorpion Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:51:59 - [119] - Quote

Looks like the servers are working more and more buggy.

Docking up with my ships and undocking is confirmed, left top screen changes to the typical view that u have in space, but the space isnt visible. Instead of this the station view remains and a few mins later a "Server Delayed" message appears.

I think it makes no sense to start any critical flights. The system isnt stable and I dont want to login, lost my ship and write to CCP more than once.

When the servers are up again I will put my chars into the retirement mode: Staying in station and waiting.
Craig Harlock
Craig Harlock
Harlock Industries

Posted - 2016.02.29 22:53:36 - [120] - Quote

I guess doing a patch update on a leap year ain't a good idea, poor hamsters probably think its march and can't understand why they keep getting told its still February

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. 16 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,33s, ref 20240512/1538
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.