| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Dr Caymus
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 02:00:00 -
[1]
Yes...moments ago, I surpassed the 20 million skill point level 
I recently inquired of CCP regarding advanced clones...the reply was somewhat vague and noncommittal...the GM stated "I do believe new clones will be added soon." As a hedge against delay or inaction on this issue, I think I'll learn how to fly something a little more well-defended than my Gallente shuttle .
|

Dr Caymus
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 02:00:00 -
[2]
Yes...moments ago, I surpassed the 20 million skill point level 
I recently inquired of CCP regarding advanced clones...the reply was somewhat vague and noncommittal...the GM stated "I do believe new clones will be added soon." As a hedge against delay or inaction on this issue, I think I'll learn how to fly something a little more well-defended than my Gallente shuttle .
|

Kalast Raven
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 02:25:00 -
[3]
Congrats. -------
K. Raven
|

Kalast Raven
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 02:25:00 -
[4]
Congrats. -------
K. Raven
|

Antonius
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 02:40:00 -
[5]
First, great job reaching the milestone, heavy learner you are :)
second LOL at the distribution of the 20 mill :) only 9k in Spaceship, 506 points in Gunnery :) I can see it's an indy/science alt but it's still makes me chuckle to see a 20 mill char have so little in other important parts :)
|

Antonius
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 02:40:00 -
[6]
First, great job reaching the milestone, heavy learner you are :)
second LOL at the distribution of the 20 mill :) only 9k in Spaceship, 506 points in Gunnery :) I can see it's an indy/science alt but it's still makes me chuckle to see a 20 mill char have so little in other important parts :)
|

Hamatitio
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 03:13:00 -
[7]
crazy. --
Director of Ganking: Death Row Inc. |

Hamatitio
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 03:13:00 -
[8]
crazy. --
Director of Ganking: Death Row Inc. |

Duke Rottingham
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 03:20:00 -
[9]
Edited by: Duke Rottingham on 09/08/2004 03:25:58 Edited by: Duke Rottingham on 09/08/2004 03:24:38 Edited by: Duke Rottingham on 09/08/2004 03:23:50 omg, you are the uber carebear that all mining freeks want to be
why would you want so many skill points in industry and science?!
|

Duke Rottingham
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 03:20:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Duke Rottingham on 09/08/2004 03:25:58 Edited by: Duke Rottingham on 09/08/2004 03:24:38 Edited by: Duke Rottingham on 09/08/2004 03:23:50 omg, you are the uber carebear that all mining freeks want to be
why would you want so many skill points in industry and science?!
|

Hamatitio
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 03:25:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Duke Rottingham Edited by: Duke Rottingham on 09/08/2004 03:24:38 Edited by: Duke Rottingham on 09/08/2004 03:23:50 omg, you are the uber carebear that all mining freeks want to be
No he cant fly an apoc or use 10 harvies. --
Director of Ganking: Death Row Inc. |

Hamatitio
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 03:25:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Duke Rottingham Edited by: Duke Rottingham on 09/08/2004 03:24:38 Edited by: Duke Rottingham on 09/08/2004 03:23:50 omg, you are the uber carebear that all mining freeks want to be
No he cant fly an apoc or use 10 harvies. --
Director of Ganking: Death Row Inc. |

Feyd Darkholme
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 05:13:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Duke Rottingham
omg, you are the uber carebear that all mining freeks want to be
why would you want so many skill points in industry and science?!
God forbid someone might want to do something other than PvP in EVE! They must be morally deviant! 
Congrats on reaching 20 million SPs! CCP, get this man a new clone!  ---------------
|

Feyd Darkholme
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 05:13:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Duke Rottingham
omg, you are the uber carebear that all mining freeks want to be
why would you want so many skill points in industry and science?!
God forbid someone might want to do something other than PvP in EVE! They must be morally deviant! 
Congrats on reaching 20 million SPs! CCP, get this man a new clone!  ---------------
|

Tripoli
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 05:33:00 -
[15]
Hey, good job, Dr. I knew this post was comming soon. 
---
|

Tripoli
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 05:33:00 -
[16]
Hey, good job, Dr. I knew this post was comming soon. 
---
|

Duke Rottingham
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 07:37:00 -
[17]
i got a question for you, how did you reach these 20million skill points, cuase i dont think its possible right now unless you were to use a exploit awhile back when it was possible. and those exploits were bannable i think, not quite sure.
|

Duke Rottingham
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 07:37:00 -
[18]
i got a question for you, how did you reach these 20million skill points, cuase i dont think its possible right now unless you were to use a exploit awhile back when it was possible. and those exploits were bannable i think, not quite sure.
|

Duke Rottingham
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 07:39:00 -
[19]
did you really aquire all the skill points with out an exploit?
|

Duke Rottingham
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 07:39:00 -
[20]
did you really aquire all the skill points with out an exploit?
|

Omber Zombie
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 08:21:00 -
[21]
congrats dr. c
Originally by: Duke Rottingham did you really aquire all the skill points with out an exploit?
If you look at where most of his skill points are, you will see that most are mem/intel based. Now by maxing out your mem/intel (with learning and +4 implants), and only training mem/intel skills, you will get a large amount of skillpoints quite quickly. It is not an exploit to train skills you have good attributes for. ----------- "Remember people: Omber is the biggest evil ever created, DO NOT let it get to you!" Waagaa Ktlehr, BDCI
I have a blog
|

Omber Zombie
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 08:21:00 -
[22]
congrats dr. c
Originally by: Duke Rottingham did you really aquire all the skill points with out an exploit?
If you look at where most of his skill points are, you will see that most are mem/intel based. Now by maxing out your mem/intel (with learning and +4 implants), and only training mem/intel skills, you will get a large amount of skillpoints quite quickly. It is not an exploit to train skills you have good attributes for. ----------- "Remember people: Omber is the biggest evil ever created, DO NOT let it get to you!" Waagaa Ktlehr, BDCI
I have a blog
|

Omniwar
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 08:23:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Duke Rottingham did you really aquire all the skill points with out an exploit?
Without any calculations at all i think it is well possible for he only trained Int/Mem skills, if he had trained for use of say weapons and ships he would I guess have around 1-1.5m sp less for it is in attributes he sux in.
He may have massive amounts of SP but he cant undock or use any modules.
But very good, if I hadnt stopped one of my accounts in learning in this field I might have simular SP minus the loss of SP spent on training for most ships. Spawn of the Devil
|

Omniwar
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 08:23:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Duke Rottingham did you really aquire all the skill points with out an exploit?
Without any calculations at all i think it is well possible for he only trained Int/Mem skills, if he had trained for use of say weapons and ships he would I guess have around 1-1.5m sp less for it is in attributes he sux in.
He may have massive amounts of SP but he cant undock or use any modules.
But very good, if I hadnt stopped one of my accounts in learning in this field I might have simular SP minus the loss of SP spent on training for most ships. Spawn of the Devil
|

Loud Bob
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 08:24:00 -
[25]
It just takes time.
Also, i don't think he needs a clone, as this is an alt character purely for research & production. I would imagine he never leaves the station with this character, everyone/everything just comes to him.
But then again i maybe (and probably am) wrong.
I'm only 7.5 million sp's behind (not long before i catch up).
4.5m sp's in spaceship command, only ships i can't fly atm are covert ops & iteron v.
|

Loud Bob
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 08:24:00 -
[26]
It just takes time.
Also, i don't think he needs a clone, as this is an alt character purely for research & production. I would imagine he never leaves the station with this character, everyone/everything just comes to him.
But then again i maybe (and probably am) wrong.
I'm only 7.5 million sp's behind (not long before i catch up).
4.5m sp's in spaceship command, only ships i can't fly atm are covert ops & iteron v.
|

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 09:10:00 -
[27]
Nice, grats 
My life in pictures:
 |

Ebedar
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 09:10:00 -
[28]
Nice, grats 
My life in pictures:
 |

Lustralis
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 10:49:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Ebedar Nice, grats 
Thats the kind of carebear skill set I'm trying to develop ;)
|

Lustralis
|
Posted - 2004.08.09 10:49:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Ebedar Nice, grats 
Thats the kind of carebear skill set I'm trying to develop ;)
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |