| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Cosmic Raider
Solo Plex
|
Posted - 2009.03.17 22:56:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Cosmic Raider on 17/03/2009 23:02:17 Today, Caldari Militia seized Ouelletta, completing the capture of Verge Vendor FW space. This is the first completely captured region in FW.
For three months, Caldari Militia has battled every day against multiple pirate corps as well as Gallente roaming gangs and corps, to take and hold Verge Vendor. This action featured hundreds of fights, from solo engagements between frigates and destroyers locked in death matches over a minor plex to larger actions involving capitol ships.
This victory was the result of significant coordination between Caldari Milita Corps and their pilots, notably the 22nd Black Rise Defensive Unit led by Atraxerxes, Space Perverts and Forum Warriors United, led by Bad Messenger, the Caldari Independent Navy Reserve, led by Ladel Terevada, and The Cadre, led by Kishara SalSolo.
Bravo Zulu, Caldari - well done!
|

Terianna Eri
Amarr Scrutari
|
Posted - 2009.03.17 23:15:00 -
[2]
Grats, I guess. I kinda feel like this should upset me more, but... eh... capturing systems does what? D: __________________________________
Originally by: CCP Whisper Boo hoo. Cry some more.
|

Draco Rosso
|
Posted - 2009.03.17 23:19:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Terianna Eri Grats, I guess. I kinda feel like this should upset me more, but... eh... capturing systems does what? D:
Moar friendly rats with ghetto ecm, and more pirate kills.
|

Nur AlHuda
Amarr Callide Vulpis
|
Posted - 2009.03.17 23:34:00 -
[4]
Gratulation from amarr militia on awesome job :)
|

Richard Third
Gallente Wrath of Fenris
|
Posted - 2009.03.17 23:53:00 -
[5]
that's a lot of timer spinning. Congrats on the milestone! -- You can't do that with a Planet. |

Atraxerxes
Caldari 22nd Black Rise Defensive Unit
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 00:37:00 -
[6]
Edited by: Atraxerxes on 18/03/2009 00:38:04 Before this thread gets grabbed by trolls or flame attempts, I'd like to mention the one person who wasn't mentioned above and who basically the mastermind this plan back in October. And that pilot is Cosmic Raider.
It's been a long 3 months and those of you who think that this was all PvE can go look at the killboards. If it wasn't pirates it was Gal Militia.
Regardless of what side you are one, the fact of the matter is you have to hand to the pilots in the 22nd, who have done so 15 systems away from our base of operations.
Once again I'd like to mention the Space Perverts and Forum Warriors United, led by Bad Messenger, the Caldari Independent Navy Reserve (CAIN), led by Ladel Terevada, and The Cadre, led by Kishara SalSolo, as well as ZiTek Dead Space Exploration & State Protectorate Academy [SPACY].
Atraxerxes/CEO 22nd Black Rise Defensive Unit
"Green isn't a good color for us.
I think we'll paint this region BLUE."
|

Turelus
Caldari 22nd Black Rise Defensive Unit
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 00:39:00 -
[7]
I'm glad I could help make the dream a reality for you Cosmic! It's been a long hard three months but all those who helped made it possible :) I hope CCP make a nice news article about this!
|

Capt Thryss
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 01:54:00 -
[8]
Congrats Cosmic, 22nd and everyone else who's shed blood with us on the way here. Cheers!
|

Vladimir Norkoff
Income Redistribution Service
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 01:55:00 -
[9]
Wow... Never thought I'd say this to Squid FW, but... good job!... Though have to admit, had been in one or two 22nd/PERV groups and they weren't too bad for plexing... Congrats! Hell of a job! (pity you don't get shiite for it though)...
Taxman VII: Kingdom of Vlad
|

Mitch Taylor
Dark-Rising
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 02:19:00 -
[10]
Congrats!
The Dark is Rising... |

Atraxerxes
Caldari 22nd Black Rise Defensive Unit
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 03:19:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Vladimir Norkoff Congrats! Hell of a job! (pity you don't get shiite for it though)...
Wells it's a damn good thing CCP gave us corp medals. We actually though about a mass self destruction, so there were some fire works when the system fell, but we thought better of it and left through the worm hole in the back of the system.
AX
"Green isn't a good color for us.
I think we'll paint this region BLUE."
|

Bud Johnson
Capital Ships Inc.
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 04:00:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Vladimir Norkoff (pity you don't get shiite for it though)...
Making the map look like the caldari are planting a foot into the gallente empire's cosmic ass has to be worth something.
http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/veritefw/FW20090317.png
|

Flashh Gorden
Caldari Independent Navy Reserve
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 07:03:00 -
[13]
Considering Foom would blow fanfare trumpets and smoke victory cigars over the capture of a few systems We should make yesterdays date a public holiday in future years of the State. To celebrate the liberation of an entire region of space deep in what was once enemey controlled space.
The people involved in this operation make up only a small percentage of the militia yet have been able to make such a huge impact on the war by sharing intelegance and being in the right place at the right time.
Some systems have been taken while under constant pressure from pirates others under threat of the Green lice themselves but each time the resolve and sheer tanacity of the Caldari pilots has never faltered with some plexes changing hands many times before finaly being captutred.
Congratulations to everyone involved.
|

Logan Xerxes
Steel Soldier's Stainless St33l
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 07:45:00 -
[14]
Congradulations pilots! This significant victory over the Gallente Federation deserves the highest praise. You have done the State proud!
Haak-kin kÆlen!!!
|

Vincent Death
Caldari K Directorate
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 11:25:00 -
[15]
Grats to everyone involved, now lets go for Old Man Star!
The proper name for a social system based on political freedom is capitalism. |

ollobrains2
Gallente New Eve Order Holdings
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 11:40:00 -
[16]
so does this reset ? or some news item from ccp
|

Bad Messenger
Space Perverts and Forum Warriors United
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 12:22:00 -
[17]
Originally by: ollobrains2 so does this reset ? or some news item from ccp
No it does not reset, you'll have to conquer those back.
|

Anna Sophia
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 19:00:00 -
[18]
I believe this proves what the Caldari State is capable of. Excellent work to all the pilots who participated.
|

Sillas Cov
Caldari 22nd Black Rise Defensive Unit
|
Posted - 2009.03.18 19:47:00 -
[19]
Comsic Dreamed the Dream!
He Soloed off into the Verge, in his trusted dessie, to take the system plex by bloody plex, rallying Caldari support via bold action and prue rouge attitude!!
Solid Effort!
I am honored to fly among such great and passionate pilots of the 22nd notably.
The Gal Pilots have provided a constant challenge and have forced us to become a mature fighting force.
I salute the Gals for their efforts and hope to see them motivated to take back VV!
Onward
Sillas
|

Vladimir Norkoff
Income Redistribution Service
|
Posted - 2009.03.19 03:47:00 -
[20]
Originally by: Flashh Gorden ...others under threat of the Green lice themselves ...
LOL. Nice. I'll have to remember that one.
Taxman VII: Kingdom of Vlad
|

Ryoken McKeon
Galactic Defence Syndicate Eradication Alliance
|
Posted - 2009.03.19 08:08:00 -
[21]
Merin, THIS would be the correct place to ridicule FW pilots for wasting so much time.
|

Vincent Death
Caldari K Directorate
|
Posted - 2009.03.19 10:14:00 -
[22]
Originally by: Ryoken McKeon Merin, THIS would be the correct place to ridicule FW pilots for wasting so much time.
Please don't. We will cry.
The proper name for a social system based on political freedom is capitalism. |

Ankhesentapemkah
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2009.03.19 11:10:00 -
[23]
Congrats on wasting your time.  ---
|

Toshiro GreyHawk
|
Posted - 2009.03.19 12:05:00 -
[24]
Edited by: Toshiro GreyHawk on 19/03/2009 12:11:27 NM
Orbiting vs. Kiting |

Atraxerxes
Caldari 22nd Black Rise Defensive Unit
|
Posted - 2009.03.19 15:25:00 -
[25]
I think the 22nd would gladly compare the 1v1's & 2v1's we won or lost while wasting our time while in plexes vs blob fleet kills with 20+ pilots per killmail.
AX
"Green isn't a good color for us.
I think we'll paint this region BLUE."
|

Mickey Simon
Noir.
|
Posted - 2009.03.19 16:34:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Ankhesentapemkah Congrats on wasting your time. 
You're a CSM, perhaps instead of making useless comments you could attempt to fix a broken issue.
OP: Grats. If you guys could all clear out of my ratting system though, that'd be sweet 
|

Wensley
Minmatar The Tuskers
|
Posted - 2009.03.19 17:14:00 -
[27]
Congratulations, Caldari guys. You really deserve this. Its been great to watch (and occasionally interfere with) Cosmic Raiders vision going from one lunatic in a destroyer, through a well focussed and managed corporation, all the way up to a complete occupation. Where's next?
Wensley: The Pirate Diaries |

Ankhesentapemkah
Gallente Aliastra
|
Posted - 2009.03.19 19:30:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Mickey Simon You're a CSM, perhaps instead of making useless comments you could attempt to fix a broken issue
What do you think I've been trying to do for the past year or so? I suppose you didn't read my many pages of documents and issues about Factional Warfare?
Like I said, the moment CCP fixes it and implements rewards, I'm sure the Gallente will kick the Caldari out within a month. ---
|

Damar Rocarion
|
Posted - 2009.03.19 20:12:00 -
[29]
Originally by: Ankhesentapemkah What do you think I've been trying to do for the past year or so? I suppose you didn't read my many pages of documents and issues about Factional Warfare?
Actually, the moment you started to negotiate in local with my gang over who can cap what plex for maximum points gain* was the moment I stopped caring about your ideas for FW.
* instead of us just chasing your miserable Imicus out of the system and capping all plexes, whether or not we gained points for it.
|

Cosmic Raider
Solo Plex
|
Posted - 2009.03.19 22:05:00 -
[30]
Originally by: Ankhesentapemkah
Originally by: Mickey Simon You're a CSM, perhaps instead of making useless comments you could attempt to fix a broken issue
What do you think I've been trying to do for the past year or so? I suppose you didn't read my many pages of documents and issues about Factional Warfare?
Like I said, the moment CCP fixes it and implements rewards, I'm sure the Gallente will kick the Caldari out within a month.
We read. When you threatened to leave FW over not receiving a cyber trinket, you just looked silly. But it was at the moment you abandoned your team mates on the field of battle that you lost all credibility.
Since then we have learned that you were simply a point-***** with good standings. In short, you are proven to be a non-threat and inconsequential.
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |