| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Thanit
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 13:40:00 -
[31]
HGeh, with Eve being player run ingame, why dont we take over marketing as well 
Anyway, I dont know If I'd like having another 30K subscribers come in in no-time. Unless this is well-timed and hardware is upgraded again it will lead to 30K new and 50K old frustrated players.
Not to mention the Eve isnt mainline with it's heavy pvp element. I don't think we need to double the subcount by inviting over the EQ pve mobbers.
|

Thanit
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 13:40:00 -
[32]
HGeh, with Eve being player run ingame, why dont we take over marketing as well 
Anyway, I dont know If I'd like having another 30K subscribers come in in no-time. Unless this is well-timed and hardware is upgraded again it will lead to 30K new and 50K old frustrated players.
Not to mention the Eve isnt mainline with it's heavy pvp element. I don't think we need to double the subcount by inviting over the EQ pve mobbers.
|

Jowen Datloran
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 13:52:00 -
[33]
Edited by: Jowen Datloran on 20/08/2004 13:54:09 Reading the info on the fan fest, it doesn't seem to me it's a "sneak peak" at Shiva we're going to see, but more on how CCP has developed the expansion. I think they still plan on fulfilling the expectations and release Shiva in September. I also think people are mixing things up with the arrangement later on the day when there's a "sneak peak" at Kali. (So now you think Kali is right around the corner? ). ---------------- What's a rumor on page one is a fact on page two |

Jowen Datloran
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 13:52:00 -
[34]
Edited by: Jowen Datloran on 20/08/2004 13:54:09 Reading the info on the fan fest, it doesn't seem to me it's a "sneak peak" at Shiva we're going to see, but more on how CCP has developed the expansion. I think they still plan on fulfilling the expectations and release Shiva in September. I also think people are mixing things up with the arrangement later on the day when there's a "sneak peak" at Kali. (So now you think Kali is right around the corner? ). ---------------- What's a rumor on page one is a fact on page two |

Dave Day
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 16:11:00 -
[35]
Originally by: Shevar Heheheh well all info indicated november 3th as the date (though that could become later ofcourse). Eve fanfest is at the end of oktober and the people there will get a sneak preview to shiva...
Oh FFS....They said a sneak preview of KHALI, Get it? KHALI!! KHALI ISN'T SHIVA !!!
|

Dave Day
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 16:11:00 -
[36]
Originally by: Shevar Heheheh well all info indicated november 3th as the date (though that could become later ofcourse). Eve fanfest is at the end of oktober and the people there will get a sneak preview to shiva...
Oh FFS....They said a sneak preview of KHALI, Get it? KHALI!! KHALI ISN'T SHIVA !!!
|

kieron
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 16:16:00 -
[37]
Originally by: The Sloth
Originally by: kieron
I don't believe anyone from CCP mentioned that EVE had more than 50k paying subscriptions.
Quote:
Truly Massive Universe where 50.000 players are living in a single universe with no sharding.
Taken from here. 
I stand corrected. Somebody must have snuck that in when I wasn't looking! Thanks for pointing that out to me.
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online
|

kieron
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 16:16:00 -
[38]
Originally by: The Sloth
Originally by: kieron
I don't believe anyone from CCP mentioned that EVE had more than 50k paying subscriptions.
Quote:
Truly Massive Universe where 50.000 players are living in a single universe with no sharding.
Taken from here. 
I stand corrected. Somebody must have snuck that in when I wasn't looking! Thanks for pointing that out to me.
kieron Community Manager, EVE Online
|

The Sloth
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 16:19:00 -
[39]
Originally by: kieron
I stand corrected. Somebody must have snuck that in when I wasn't looking! Thanks for pointing that out to me.
No Problem. 
The Sloth.
|

The Sloth
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 16:19:00 -
[40]
Originally by: kieron
I stand corrected. Somebody must have snuck that in when I wasn't looking! Thanks for pointing that out to me.
No Problem. 
The Sloth.
|

Kyle Kador
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 17:47:00 -
[41]
Edited by: Kyle Kador on 20/08/2004 17:49:33
Originally by: kieron
Originally by: The Sloth
Originally by: kieron
I don't believe anyone from CCP mentioned that EVE had more than 50k paying subscriptions.
Quote:
Truly Massive Universe where 50.000 players are living in a single universe with no sharding.
Taken from here. 
I stand corrected. Somebody must have snuck that in when I wasn't looking! Thanks for pointing that out to me.
Someones in for a bad time i expect 
|

Kyle Kador
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 17:47:00 -
[42]
Edited by: Kyle Kador on 20/08/2004 17:49:33
Originally by: kieron
Originally by: The Sloth
Originally by: kieron
I don't believe anyone from CCP mentioned that EVE had more than 50k paying subscriptions.
Quote:
Truly Massive Universe where 50.000 players are living in a single universe with no sharding.
Taken from here. 
I stand corrected. Somebody must have snuck that in when I wasn't looking! Thanks for pointing that out to me.
Someones in for a bad time i expect 
|

The Sloth
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 18:59:00 -
[43]
Originally by: Kyle Kador
Someones in for a bad time i expect 
I didn't post it to make kieron look bad, I merely pointed him to where it was stated. Caldari scum need help with little things like that .
The Sloth.
|

The Sloth
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 18:59:00 -
[44]
Originally by: Kyle Kador
Someones in for a bad time i expect 
I didn't post it to make kieron look bad, I merely pointed him to where it was stated. Caldari scum need help with little things like that .
The Sloth.
|

Maya Rkell
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 21:17:00 -
[45]
Ahh, good old Sirbruce.
While he's one of the more annoying people I know, he's also the ONLY one putting that kind of graph into the public domain
Dawn Falcon / Mr. Crick
"As far as I can tell, It doesn't matter who you are, If you can believe there's something worth fighting for " - Garbage, "Parade" |

Maya Rkell
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 21:17:00 -
[46]
Ahh, good old Sirbruce.
While he's one of the more annoying people I know, he's also the ONLY one putting that kind of graph into the public domain
Dawn Falcon / Mr. Crick
"As far as I can tell, It doesn't matter who you are, If you can believe there's something worth fighting for " - Garbage, "Parade" |

loladoll
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 22:43:00 -
[47]
Edited by: loladoll on 20/08/2004 22:45:11 found the thread I was looking for, december 7th 2003
Linkage
"50k boxes sold and 30k active acounts" (got the numbers for the boxes mixed up with the number for the active acounts 
Still, if you look at wat was a darker period in Eve's existence (SSI problems and presumed dropping playerbase), the way Eve has not only survived but has even grown tremendously, is truly remarkable.
congrats again to the whole Eve team!
______________________________________ live is tough and then you get a clone |

loladoll
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 22:43:00 -
[48]
Edited by: loladoll on 20/08/2004 22:45:11 found the thread I was looking for, december 7th 2003
Linkage
"50k boxes sold and 30k active acounts" (got the numbers for the boxes mixed up with the number for the active acounts 
Still, if you look at wat was a darker period in Eve's existence (SSI problems and presumed dropping playerbase), the way Eve has not only survived but has even grown tremendously, is truly remarkable.
congrats again to the whole Eve team!
______________________________________ live is tough and then you get a clone |

Wrangler
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 23:08:00 -
[49]
Well.. I guess it depends if you count trial subs or not. 
[Read the Rules!] - [Email the Moderators] |

Wrangler
|
Posted - 2004.08.20 23:08:00 -
[50]
Well.. I guess it depends if you count trial subs or not. 
[Read the Rules!] - [Email the Moderators] |

Xinder
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:11:00 -
[51]
all I get from the original posts link was this:
"The Web page or file that you requested is temporarily unavailable. It has been so popular this month that it exceeded its free monthly traffic allotment. Access to this Web site will be restored on the first of next month. Please come back then."
anyone care to post eve's numbers in this thread, please?
|

Xinder
|
Posted - 2004.08.21 01:11:00 -
[52]
all I get from the original posts link was this:
"The Web page or file that you requested is temporarily unavailable. It has been so popular this month that it exceeded its free monthly traffic allotment. Access to this Web site will be restored on the first of next month. Please come back then."
anyone care to post eve's numbers in this thread, please?
|
| |
|
| Pages: 1 [2] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |