| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Joran Orduvium
Gallente Gladiators of Rage Wildly Inappropriate.
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 10:44:00 -
[1]
just to ***** about the recent sp loss.lost nearly 2 million sp and 2 months of training.i know it was my fault for not upgrading after been podded but it slipped my mind as i wanted to get back into a ship and back into the fight. CCP should at least flash a warning to upgrade youe medical clone and yes i normally do it religiously but i needed to get back in the field to help my alliance buds and well forgot. soo ccp do something about this for us forgetfull idiots bollox |

Sanre Echei
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 10:52:00 -
[2]
This made me smile
|

Intense Thinker
Minmatar
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 10:53:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Sanre Echei This made me smile
Me 2 
Pomp FTW!!! |

DaDutchDude
Minmatar Sebiestor tribe
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 10:55:00 -
[4]
I'd say it works as intended, rewarding intelligent play by punishing dummies. 
Oh BTW, I have made my mistakes too as I'm sure we all have, so it's not like I'm just referring to you. However, I've never publicly made an ass out of myself by publicly complaining about something I did wrong and blaming it on somebody else.
|

lollerwaffle
Sileo In Pacis The Space P0lice
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 10:59:00 -
[5]
I lost advanced weapon upgrades 5 \o/
|

Malcanis
Vanishing Point. The Initiative.
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 11:00:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Joran Orduvium it was my fault
|

Mikael Mechka
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 11:04:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Joran Orduvium just to ***** about the recent sp loss.lost nearly 2 million sp and 2 months of training.i know it was my fault for not upgrading after been podded but it slipped my mind as i wanted to get back into a ship and back into the fight. CCP should at least flash a warning to upgrade youe medical clone and yes i normally do it religiously but i needed to get back in the field to help my alliance buds and well forgot. soo ccp do something about this for us forgetfull idiots
You do know that the people who killed you are probably feeling very pleased with themselves right now (assuming any of them read this). They have every reason to feel pleased with themselves as podding someone doesn't yield a huge amount of reward.
You don't know if they have implants, you don't know if it's a clean jump-clone. You don't even know how much their new clone is worth. You've just confirmed that they managed to pod a pilot and set him back a whole lot of training time.
You just made someone's day.
While I understand your frustration, I'm afraid that the mechanic seems to be working as intended. Death being painful is part of what makes EVE, well, EVE. -------------------------------------------------
Originally by: Lana Torrin
I just reported you for being informative in a troll thread. Please leave.
|

Doomed Predator
The Graduates Morsus Mihi
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 11:15:00 -
[8]
Lost BS 5 once. And no,I wasn't podded, I was lazy and didn't want to travel 40 jumps and self destructed my pod. Was bummed out for about a week,but then just sucked it up retrained BS to 5 and now I daily check my damn clone.
*checks clone status JUST IN CASE* The 'Fendahlian Collective' strikes again |

Haks'he Lirky
Burning Bright Inc.
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 11:21:00 -
[9]
I am willing to bet that you will not forget again.
|

Rakshasa Taisab
Caldari Sane Industries Inc.
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 11:24:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Intense Thinker
Originally by: Sanre Echei This made me smile
Me 2 
Supporting current game mechanism, and look forward to the whole of WI podding themselves back down to 900k SP.
|

FreddyMac
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 11:28:00 -
[11]
Odd. isnt losing training time whats SUPPOSED to happen when ya get podded without a clone? Being that the system has been in eve like forever, I'd say its working as intended.
|

Dr Karsun
Gallente Empire News True Intentions
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 11:42:00 -
[12]
Well, I never had the problem, I always upgrade the clone when I'm more than 1m from the clone edge, also after not playing a week or two, I always double check the clone.
SP are worth 10x more than the GTC to buy it.
Although... It'd be pretty nice if you could just instantly get the right clone after you get podded. Would save some stress.
|

Andrea Erlang
Caldari Erlang Biolabs
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 12:00:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Dr Karsun
Although... It'd be pretty nice if you could just instantly get the right clone after you get podded. Would save some stress.
That would make the system slightly redundant don't you think? 
|

Jint Hikaru
Garoun Investment Bank
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 13:55:00 -
[14]
Quote: CCP should at least flash a warning to upgrade youe medical clone
...and a [fly my ship for me] button, comeon CCP when will you do that...
Oh, and could you come round to my house and wipe my butt for me too...
Seriously... I am glad you admit it was your fault, and yes, you learnt a hard lesson there.... but demanding CCP put in a warning for everything.... Take some responsibility for your actions. ------------------------ Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager "I've got a couple of Strippers on my ship... and they just love to dance!" ------------------------ |

Rilwar
BlackStar Industrial
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 14:23:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Sanre Echei This made me smile

Mitnal was here. |

TimMc
Gallente Brutal Deliverance Blackguard Coalition
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 14:32:00 -
[16]
Our logs show nothing. 
|

BangerX
Caldari Sane Industries Inc.
|
Posted - 2009.05.10 16:07:00 -
[17]
This made me LOL - and will continue to make me LOL ..
                                    
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |