| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Herzog Wolfhammer
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 21:45:00 -
[1]
Talk to them like you was talking to a real dame.
Makes them uncomfortable.
Of course sometimes you get the ones who like that, and you end up feeling like you need a shower. 
|

Nuzzy Futs
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 21:48:00 -
[2]
Where backdoor bandit gone off to - someone who needs help showering, he always 'giving' like that to help a new young nubile pilot.
|

Arfvedson
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 21:48:00 -
[3]
Originally by: Herzog Wolfhammer Talk to them like you was talking to a real dame.
Makes them uncomfortable.
Of course sometimes you get the ones who like that, and you end up feeling like you need a shower. 
We need to ban people from new york and california from doing this. Too many like it...
|

Cat o'Ninetails
Rancer Defence League
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 21:49:00 -
[4]
pish
if only female players could have female characters & vice versa there would be no women in this game at all.
go have a shower.
|

Nekobara Nanako
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 21:50:00 -
[5]
I'd tell you to go fsck yourself. But then again, I guess you hear that often from girls you talk to.
|

Krystal Vernet
Minmatar Gradient Electus Matari
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 21:52:00 -
[6]
You realize that there are people like me who will happily string you along for awhile for some cheap laughs?
|

Leaving Eve
Boo Hoo Federation
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 21:52:00 -
[7]
Edited by: Leaving Eve on 29/05/2009 21:52:44
Originally by: Herzog Wolfhammer Talk to them like you was talking to a real dame.
Sounds like a motivational epilog that belongs in a show in the era of Happy Days.
|

Herzog Wolfhammer
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 21:55:00 -
[8]
Originally by: Krystal Vernet You realize that there are people like me who will happily string you along for awhile for some cheap laughs?
What the? YOU????
Oh man all those sexual fantasies gone to waste! 
This is almost as bad as when I found out Marylin Manson was not a woman.
|

SJ02
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 21:56:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Krystal Vernet You realize that there are people like me who will happily string you along for awhile for some cheap laughs?
Sounds like you have some fantasies that you're just not ready to deal with openly yet...
|

Alex Raptos
Caldari Phoenix Rising.
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 21:59:00 -
[10]
Originally by: Herzog Wolfhammer This is almost as bad as when I found out Marylin Manson was not a woman.
¼_¼ wat
Originally by: Dirk Magnum I've become gay for Mark Harmon despite my initial reservations about the show NCIS but nobody will ever know
|

Abrazzar
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 22:00:00 -
[11]
Fantasy != Reality
Learn the difference! -------- Ideas for: Mining
|

Danton Marcellus
Nebula Rasa Holdings
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 22:05:00 -
[12]
I always address a female character as a she, I frankly don't care if they insist they're men, they opted for the part, now play along. I don't however feel the urge to come on to every supposed female I come across, here or otherwise...
Should/would/could have, HAVE you chav!
Also Known As |

Krystal Vernet
Minmatar Gradient Electus Matari
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 22:10:00 -
[13]
Quote: Sounds like you have some fantasies that you're just not ready to deal with openly yet...
They're doing quite well in my own mind. Why bring them out into the open?
Originally by: Danton Marcellus I always address a female character as a she, I frankly don't care if they insist they're men, they opted for the part, now play along. I don't however feel the urge to come on to every supposed female I come across, here or otherwise...
Personally, I don't care which pronoun is used to refer to me, so I don't typically go "dude, I'm a dude" unless it's leading somewhere we're all better off not visiting.
|

Governor LePetomane
Rock Ridge Brokerage Solutions
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 22:10:00 -
[14]
OP is obviously "batting for the other team."
if u no wut i mean lol   
|

Felicity Prowes
Caldari
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 22:18:00 -
[15]
No Comment.
|

Herzog Wolfhammer
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 22:21:00 -
[16]
I like women.
They are so spankable.
Many of them need it.
|

Flauschig Katzchen
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 22:31:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Cat o'Ninetails pish
if only female players could have female characters & vice versa there would be no women in this game at all.
No, no! I heard there were like 3.25% women subscribers, and what with there being about 45k people on at times, I like those odds! Trick is to use team speak and hope some dewd isn't using a voice modulator.
|

JitaBum
Gallente Center for Advanced Studies
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 22:35:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Krystal Vernet You realize that there are people like me who will happily string you along for awhile for some cheap laughs?
Dirty tramp
|

JitaBum
Gallente Center for Advanced Studies
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 22:37:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Governor LePetomane if u no wut i mean lol   
                  
|

No Homo
Gallente The Scope
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 22:44:00 -
[20]
I feel like I'm relevant here.
|

SweetHoney
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 22:44:00 -
[21]
Whats wrong w/ female avatars ?
|
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 22:50:00 -
[22]
dudette... my face.
Win a Hel mothership for 10M ISK |
|

Governor LePetomane
Rock Ridge Brokerage Solutions
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 22:56:00 -
[23]
Originally by: JitaBum
Originally by: Governor LePetomane if u no wut i mean lol   
                  
      
|

Cyprus Black
Caldari 4 wing Mostly Harmless
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 23:06:00 -
[24]
Made a female avatar because it didn't make any difference. It's not like I can walk around or anything.
It's just a static image.
If ambulation ever rolls around, it may become a problem. ______________ Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. |

THE L0CK
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 23:09:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Herzog Wolfhammer Talk to them like you was talking to a real dame.
Makes them uncomfortable.
Of course sometimes you get the ones who like that, and you end up feeling like you need a shower. 
You backfired your own plan in a couple of sentences. BTW, female avatars gets you free stuffs from sex deprived peons. No joke.
|

THE L0CK
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 23:10:00 -
[26]
Originally by: Cat o'Ninetails pish
if only female players could have female characters & vice versa there would be no women in this game at all.
go have a shower.
And here is proof that Cat is not a female.
|

Montmazar
Gallente Pleomax Corporation
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 23:14:00 -
[27]
Or just don't use a online spaceship game as a hookup tool. What's the endgame on that? Hop an international flight for some nerd nookie? Damn.
I play as a female avatar for the same reason I pick a female avatar for all my games - I'd rather look at a picture of a pretty girl. It's a video game about spaceships, not a meat market. Really really wish this board wasn't censored so I could properly express my feelings of disgust and revulsion.
I like how your 'solution' is to act even creepier. That is awesome. I put a special note in my bio explicitly so that dudes like you do not e-hit on me. It's the internet, bro. It's full of adult entertainment. No need to perv out on a one inch by one inch avatar in a spaceship game. Or you could, you know, go outside.
|
|

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises Otherworld Empire
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 23:15:00 -
[28]
Originally by: THE L0CK
Originally by: Cat o'Ninetails pish
if only female players could have female characters & vice versa there would be no women in this game at all.
go have a shower.
And here is proof that Cat is not a female.
quoted for safekeeping 
Win a Hel mothership for 10M ISK |
|

Overseer Aliena
Caldari
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 23:16:00 -
[29]
Nerf of the month - people demanding that avatars genders math that of the user.
|

Montmazar
Gallente Pleomax Corporation
|
Posted - 2009.05.29 23:17:00 -
[30]
Quote: Talk to them like you was talking to a real dame.
A real "dame." Oh man. Tell me, Herzog, how is it you talk to real dames?
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |