| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

S'Daria
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 23:23:00 -
[1]
Edited by: S'Daria on 20/09/2004 23:43:44
I haven't seen a 500k pirate mission for a while.
Were they removed?
Did too many people whine that they were getting killed and thus the devs removed them?
What happened?
|

S'Daria
|
Posted - 2004.09.12 23:23:00 -
[2]
Edited by: S'Daria on 20/09/2004 23:43:44
I haven't seen a 500k pirate mission for a while.
Were they removed?
Did too many people whine that they were getting killed and thus the devs removed them?
What happened?
|

Phaethon
|
Posted - 2004.09.13 02:19:00 -
[3]
not sure if applies Had a 650k mordus raid leader friday or saturday.
But haven't seen any 500k's. not since Zor and he was a whole lot more pirate for those 500k than the overpriced 650k mordus moa.
WTB. Infifitrator I drones |

Phaethon
|
Posted - 2004.09.13 02:19:00 -
[4]
not sure if applies Had a 650k mordus raid leader friday or saturday.
But haven't seen any 500k's. not since Zor and he was a whole lot more pirate for those 500k than the overpriced 650k mordus moa.
WTB. Infifitrator I drones |

S'Daria
|
Posted - 2004.09.13 04:35:00 -
[5]
Edited by: S'Daria on 13/09/2004 04:38:02 Was that a single 650k pirate ship or the total bounty from the Mordus mission?
I'm looking for single 500k+ pirates. I was getting them when I first started by level III agent...now with a rating above 7 with an agent and 9 with the corp, only 110k pirates maximum.
|

S'Daria
|
Posted - 2004.09.13 04:35:00 -
[6]
Edited by: S'Daria on 13/09/2004 04:38:02 Was that a single 650k pirate ship or the total bounty from the Mordus mission?
I'm looking for single 500k+ pirates. I was getting them when I first started by level III agent...now with a rating above 7 with an agent and 9 with the corp, only 110k pirates maximum.
|

Soljah
|
Posted - 2004.09.13 06:53:00 -
[7]
ive done around 25+ gone berserk missions and still havent seen a true sanshas underlord, im hoping this is because its so rare, wouldnt mind but ccp said its alot more common in low security space well my agent is in beke a 0.3 an yet i havent seen 1 in months.
=================================== Heaven An Hell Torpedoes 2004.08.01 05:25:56 Combat Your Heaven An Hell Torpedoes Perfectly strikes Sanshas Beast Lord Wrecking 1731.8 damage. The Hunt Can Soon Become The Hunted.
|

Soljah
|
Posted - 2004.09.13 06:53:00 -
[8]
ive done around 25+ gone berserk missions and still havent seen a true sanshas underlord, im hoping this is because its so rare, wouldnt mind but ccp said its alot more common in low security space well my agent is in beke a 0.3 an yet i havent seen 1 in months.
=================================== Heaven An Hell Torpedoes 2004.08.01 05:25:56 Combat Your Heaven An Hell Torpedoes Perfectly strikes Sanshas Beast Lord Wrecking 1731.8 damage. The Hunt Can Soon Become The Hunted.
|

CrayC
|
Posted - 2004.09.13 07:34:00 -
[9]
Zor and friends was removed after being deemed WAY to hard for a lvl3 missions. However, I think I read somewhere, in some CSM/DEV chat a long time ago, that he will be back with lvl4 missions. And from what I've read about lvl4 agents and what I remember Zor doing to my poor Thorax back in the days, I'd say he's a lvl4 agent-rat allright...
Now I just need Shiva to bring those lvl4 agents so I can get a Zor mission and have my REVENGE!!!  
|

CrayC
|
Posted - 2004.09.13 07:34:00 -
[10]
Zor and friends was removed after being deemed WAY to hard for a lvl3 missions. However, I think I read somewhere, in some CSM/DEV chat a long time ago, that he will be back with lvl4 missions. And from what I've read about lvl4 agents and what I remember Zor doing to my poor Thorax back in the days, I'd say he's a lvl4 agent-rat allright...
Now I just need Shiva to bring those lvl4 agents so I can get a Zor mission and have my REVENGE!!!  
|

S'Daria
|
Posted - 2004.09.14 14:30:00 -
[11]
I did a Gone Berserk mission last night and finally got a True Sasha Lord (450k pirate) on the last spawn.
I guess its rare now?
|

S'Daria
|
Posted - 2004.09.14 14:30:00 -
[12]
I did a Gone Berserk mission last night and finally got a True Sasha Lord (450k pirate) on the last spawn.
I guess its rare now?
|

Dave10
|
Posted - 2004.09.14 15:15:00 -
[13]
You can tell if ur gunna get the 500k by looking at what you have to kill.
5 friggies = normal mission 4 friggies = mission w/ high bounty rat
|

Dave10
|
Posted - 2004.09.14 15:15:00 -
[14]
You can tell if ur gunna get the 500k by looking at what you have to kill.
5 friggies = normal mission 4 friggies = mission w/ high bounty rat
|

Tau Stone
|
Posted - 2004.09.14 16:30:00 -
[15]
I for one, wish the spawns were harder. The biggest one I've seen spawn together is 2x85K Merc Commanders and 10 Elite Merc Fighters. And that's just not hard enough  |

Tau Stone
|
Posted - 2004.09.14 16:30:00 -
[16]
I for one, wish the spawns were harder. The biggest one I've seen spawn together is 2x85K Merc Commanders and 10 Elite Merc Fighters. And that's just not hard enough  |

Dave10
|
Posted - 2004.09.14 16:48:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Tau Stone I for one, wish the spawns were harder. The biggest one I've seen spawn together is 2x85K Merc Commanders and 10 Elite Merc Fighters. And that's just not hard enough 
signed.
I can do most missions AFK (no macros)...turn on armor reps, release drones, do something else 
|

Dave10
|
Posted - 2004.09.14 16:48:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Tau Stone I for one, wish the spawns were harder. The biggest one I've seen spawn together is 2x85K Merc Commanders and 10 Elite Merc Fighters. And that's just not hard enough 
signed.
I can do most missions AFK (no macros)...turn on armor reps, release drones, do something else 
|

Phaethon
|
Posted - 2004.09.14 16:51:00 -
[19]
The 650k rat is one rat.
Mordu's Raid Leader, flies a Moa Cruiser, and does not pose a 650k threat by far.
WTB. Infifitrator I drones |

Phaethon
|
Posted - 2004.09.14 16:51:00 -
[20]
The 650k rat is one rat.
Mordu's Raid Leader, flies a Moa Cruiser, and does not pose a 650k threat by far.
WTB. Infifitrator I drones |

S'Daria
|
Posted - 2004.09.20 23:40:00 -
[21]
In the last week have only received 110k pirates max on my Level III, quality 42 agent...
|

S'Daria
|
Posted - 2004.09.20 23:40:00 -
[22]
In the last week have only received 110k pirates max on my Level III, quality 42 agent...
|

S'Daria
|
Posted - 2004.09.23 00:31:00 -
[23]
A corp mate of mine with a 9.9 corp rating, got a 700k pirate and it dropped one of those +2% velocity implants as loot.
|

S'Daria
|
Posted - 2004.09.23 00:31:00 -
[24]
A corp mate of mine with a 9.9 corp rating, got a 700k pirate and it dropped one of those +2% velocity implants as loot.
|

Psssdoff
|
Posted - 2004.09.23 03:15:00 -
[25]
same here, i had a mordus raid leader 650k rat, it spawned alongside a 100k leopard and dropped a 2% velocity implant....biggest rat i've ever gotten from my agent... ------------------------------------------------
.,i,,
Gesundheit is now recruiting. check out our Forums |

Psssdoff
|
Posted - 2004.09.23 03:15:00 -
[26]
same here, i had a mordus raid leader 650k rat, it spawned alongside a 100k leopard and dropped a 2% velocity implant....biggest rat i've ever gotten from my agent... ------------------------------------------------
.,i,,
Gesundheit is now recruiting. check out our Forums |

Cissy
|
Posted - 2004.09.23 09:32:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Dave10 You can tell if ur gunna get the 500k by looking at what you have to kill.
5 friggies = normal mission 4 friggies = mission w/ high bounty rat
that is not entirely true... ____________________________________________ your logic is flawed, therfor you are flawd |

Cissy
|
Posted - 2004.09.23 09:32:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Dave10 You can tell if ur gunna get the 500k by looking at what you have to kill.
5 friggies = normal mission 4 friggies = mission w/ high bounty rat
that is not entirely true... ____________________________________________ your logic is flawed, therfor you are flawd |

Lhyda Souljacker
|
Posted - 2004.09.23 14:53:00 -
[29]
I had a 500k guardian elder in my beserk mission today.
... That's when I reach for my revolver ... |

Lhyda Souljacker
|
Posted - 2004.09.23 14:53:00 -
[30]
I had a 500k guardian elder in my beserk mission today.
... That's when I reach for my revolver ... |
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |