| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Otto3d
Caldari Union of Commerce
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 16:18:00 -
[1]
Long story short, I was doublecrossed by my partner in the same corp, so I decided to give him a visit...
2010.02.07 15:56:00 Victim: NAME REMOVED Corp: Union of Commerce Alliance: NONE Faction: NONE Destroyed: Retriever System: Piekura Security: 0.5 Damage Taken: 1184
Involved parties:
Name: Otto3d (laid the final blow) Security: 0.0 Corp: Union of Commerce Alliance: NONE Faction: NONE Ship: Drake Weapon: Thunderbolt Heavy Missile Damage Done: 1184
Destroyed items:
Strip Miner I, Qty: 2 Hobgoblin I (Drone Bay) Survey Scanner I 2010.02.07 15:56:00
Victim: NAME REMOVED Corp: Caldari Provisions Alliance: NONE Faction: NONE Destroyed: Cormorant System: Piekura Security: 0.5 Damage Taken: 1425
Involved parties:
Name: CONCORD Police Captain / CONCORD Damage Done: 1297
Name: Thorn Rocket / Guristas Damage Done: 128
Name: Otto3d (laid the final blow) Security: 0.0 Corp: Union of Commerce Alliance: NONE Faction: NONE Ship: Drake Weapon: Hornet I Damage Done: 0
Destroyed items:
Iridium Charge S, Qty: 128 150mm Compressed Coil Gun I, Qty: 3 Cargo Scanner I (Cargo) Salvager I 125mm Carbide Railgun I (Cargo) 125mm Compressed Coil Gun I, Qty: 2
Dropped items:
Upgraded 'Limos' Standard Missile Bay I Lead Charge S, Qty: 14 Small Shield Booster I Iridium Charge S, Qty: 24 150mm Compressed Coil Gun I Sabretooth Light Missile, Qty: 37 ECCM Projector I (Cargo) Small Energy Neutralizer I (Cargo)
Apparently the other guy was not in the corp, and was an alt, he too was a noob thinking he can just attack me without kill rights, he learned his lesson... "I came, I saw, I conquer." - Julius Caesar |

Kirra Liu
Echelon Holdings Echelon.
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 16:20:00 -
[2]
Cool, you killed a Retriever and a Comorant in a Drake.
Kirra Liu /Lord Windu |

Giannamichaels
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 16:25:00 -
[3]
That will teach the scoundrel

|

Grunanca
Final Agony
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 16:44:00 -
[4]
Edited by: Grunanca on 07/02/2010 16:44:35 Would you be mad if I gave them 2 million and they replaced all the ships?
|

Athena Minoko
Mean Corp
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 17:14:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Grunanca Edited by: Grunanca on 07/02/2010 16:44:35 Would you be mad if I gave them 2 million and they replaced all the ships?
OMG BUT A RETRIEVER COSTS 4 MILLION!
I'll have to chip in too... also OP, you're AWESOME for killing a mining barge and a destroyer in your Drake. ---- Sig starts here --- "Anyone caught using this exploit will be punished accordingly, as this can easily be tracked and verified in our logs."
Pity they can't track or verify anything else. |

Swift Kanye
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 17:57:00 -
[6]
well we might of liked to hear the long story, without backstory this is not the least bit interesting
|

Otto3d
Caldari Union of Commerce
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 18:12:00 -
[7]
I know, its an overkilled, perhaps he shouldnt of betrayed me next time with a bunch of insults afterwards. "I came, I saw, I conquer." - Julius Caesar |

bitters much
Nekkid Inc.
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 18:31:00 -
[8]
This has been dealt with.
|

sir gankalot
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 18:50:00 -
[9]
Originally by: Otto3d I know, its an overkilled, perhaps he shouldnt of betrayed me next time with a bunch of insults afterwards.
So how did he betray you?
|

Grunanca
Final Agony
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 18:55:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Grunanca on 07/02/2010 18:55:29
Originally by: sir gankalot
Originally by: Otto3d I know, its an overkilled, perhaps he shouldnt of betrayed me next time with a bunch of insults afterwards.
So how did he betray you?
They talked to the exotic dancer the OP was watching and later that evening they got her drunk in Quafe and vodka. The result of this is no less than hundreds of lives lost aboard that mining barge and all that for a girl who turned out to have a herpes
|

Otto3d
Caldari Union of Commerce
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 19:09:00 -
[11]
Close, it was over who gets the last jelly donut. "I came, I saw, I conquer." - Julius Caesar |

Grunanca
Final Agony
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 19:15:00 -
[12]
Originally by: Otto3d I know, its an overkilled, perhaps he shouldnt of betrayed me next time with a bunch of insults afterwards.
Stop this should of, would of etc madness! In english your sentence would be: perhaps he shouldn't HAVE betrayed me.
|

Otto3d
Caldari Union of Commerce
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 20:27:00 -
[13]
Could of, would of, should of
:P "I came, I saw, I conquer." - Julius Caesar |

Scott Ryder
Amarr Sisters of Korhal Terran Commonwealth
|
Posted - 2010.02.07 23:26:00 -
[14]
Originally by: Otto3d Gloat
Well im glad you finally got your well deserved revenge. They are likely to quit eve now that they have lost 3 minuts worth of isk.
|

Otto3d
Caldari Caldari Provisions
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 01:50:00 -
[15]
Most likely. "I came, I saw, I conquer." - Julius Caesar |

Lady Karma
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 02:54:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Otto3d I know, its an overkilled, perhaps he shouldnt of betrayed me next time with a bunch of insults afterwards.
You are a force to be reckoned with
Nice job misquoting veni, vidi, vici in your sig, I see bright things for you in the future.
|

PostmasterGeneral
Minmatar yo i'm posting
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 05:00:00 -
[17]
Originally by: Lady Karma
Originally by: Otto3d I know, its an overkilled, perhaps he shouldnt of betrayed me next time with a bunch of insults afterwards.
You are a force to be reckoned with
Nice job misquoting veni, vidi, vici in your sig, I see bright things for you in the future.
i like your style
|

Gladys Pank
Amarr Trillionaire High-Rollers Suicidal Bassoon Orkesta
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 05:10:00 -
[18]
Nice merlin ~ Soar Like a Penguin |

Swalesey
Prosperity Through Violence
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 08:53:00 -
[19]
Your supposed to start a story at the beginning not the end. unless your trying to go all tarrantino on us, you missed out anything that may be classed as "interresting" and just posted that you killed a mining barge and got a cormorant conkordokken.
Maybe start again? or edit a flashback in half way through the op that always works. have lots of adjectives to. good stories have lots of adjectives.
I feel good things for this story, I'll get Spielberg on the phone
|

Nagrom Egroeg
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 10:30:00 -
[20]
I was in jan the other day messin about in a thrshare when a cormorant opened up on me too... was at a gate and i was 19km away from him, he got popped by the gate guns as i carried on heading in the same direction i was going - he didnt even touch my shields, was quite amusing at the time - this bearing in mind i had only killed as shuttle and a civi fit osprey...
cool story? not really just thought id mention it :p
|

Arec Bardwin
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 10:54:00 -
[21]
If OPs doublecrossing partner decides to post his version on this story of dishonour and deceit, I will compensate him to the amount of 17m isk.
|

Slarti
One Man and His Drake
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 13:24:00 -
[22]
You are giving Drakes a bad name
|

Amazing Ralph
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 19:43:00 -
[23]
Originally by: Otto3d I know, its an overkilled, perhaps he shouldnt of betrayed me next time with a bunch of insults afterwards.
Shudder.....could this be the ghost of Nate Sanderson!?!
|

Smartus Maximus
Somali Coastguard Authority
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 20:06:00 -
[24]
Originally by: Lady Karma
Originally by: Otto3d I know, its an overkilled, perhaps he shouldnt of betrayed me next time with a bunch of insults afterwards.
You are a force to be reckoned with
Nice job misquoting veni, vidi, vici in your sig, I see bright things for you in the future.
I was on the killmail for his retriever! \o/
|

Krikx
Forgotten Gods Fear Th3 Vampires
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 21:09:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Kirra Liu Cool, you killed a Retriever and a Comorant in a Drake.
No he killed a Retriever and CONCORD killed a Comorant, lol.
What's funnier is that he got owned by his "partner" to begin with.
|

Hiroshima Jita
|
Posted - 2010.02.08 23:53:00 -
[26]
Your thread should look like this.
<Who I am. / What I do. Only a couple sentences.>
<How I know my partner.> <What my partner does. / Who he is.> <What we planned to do together.>
<How the plan proceeded before he double crossed you.> <What he did to doublecross you.>
<How you planned your revenge.> <How you executed your revenge.>
<Link to killmails.>
|

Adelina Jasna
|
Posted - 2010.02.09 01:49:00 -
[27]
Originally by: Slarti You are giving Drakes a bad name
^^ THIS
OP is apparently a man of steel for blowing up a Cormorant and a Retriever...
|

Miney Prospector
Standards and Practices
|
Posted - 2010.02.09 01:59:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Hiroshima Jita Your thread should look like this.
<Who I am. / What I do. Only a couple sentences.>
<How I know my partner.> <What my partner does. / Who he is.> <What we planned to do together.> <Where did he touch you.>
<How the plan proceeded before he double crossed you.> <What he did to doublecross you.>
<How you planned your revenge.> <How you executed your revenge.>
<Link to killmails.>
Fixed
Trancehacker -- "HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN PLAYIN???"
|

Exaduss
Caldari Standards and Practices
|
Posted - 2010.02.09 03:21:00 -
[29]
The IEEE sells "dolls" that can be used in your "therapy" sessions to tell your "therapist" where the bad man touched you.
This is a new addition to our line of popcorn accessories. --
--
|

NEMESIS SIN
0Zunu
|
Posted - 2010.02.09 03:41:00 -
[30]
ZOMG!! Your So Awesome 
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |