| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s) |

McLovin Sr
Caldari ORIGIN SYSTEMS Shadows of Light
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 20:53:00 -
[1]
first things first...I am Mclovin's dad...
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....
Episode 5 Muppets reform
Molle, I'm bonked.... What systems in delve can you suggest for me to go after first????
"This obscured system in the delve region, the inhabitants call it Y5C-YD.
How peaceful it looks....
- Will you destroy this system called Y5C-YD???
Later, I like to play with things a while, before annihilation. HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA.
Since you guys are harvesting your pastures like crazy and care bearing up the wazoo.... figure, I try in getting your attention this way.... 
I will quote one of my favorite songs.
"How soft your fields, so green can whisper tales of gore, of how we calmed the tides of war.
WE ARE YOUR OVERLORDS....
On we sweep with, with threshing oar Our only goal will be the western shore(again).lulz
So now you better stop and rebuild all your ruins for peace and trust can win the day despite of all you're losing" 
If you don't like the video, I have slides....  
|

Hawkeye1221
Amarr I.M.M Black Star Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 20:55:00 -
[2]
first xD
|

Tar Ecthelion
Caldari Kryomek Industries
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 21:00:00 -
[3]
huh?  . .... ≡v≡
|

Nostradamous
Caldari Di-Tron Heavy Industries Atlas Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 21:19:00 -
[4]
Ummm......no?
|

Elohllird
Gallente Funky Chill Collective
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 21:36:00 -
[5]
someone make sense of that, coz im ****ed if i can
|

AdmiralJohn
Gallente The Unknown Bar and Pub
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 21:39:00 -
[6]
God, once I was a part of this ****ty alliance.
*shakes head*
|

Elohllird
Gallente Funky Chill Collective
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 21:42:00 -
[7]
Originally by: AdmiralJohn God, once I was a part of this ****ty alliance.
*shakes head*
/hugs
|

UVPhoenix2
Gallente Brotherhood of Heart and Steel Iron Heart Brotherhood
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 21:49:00 -
[8]
I came.
I know how you feel. Material of this nature affect us all in different ways. What you need to do is learn from this. And this is just my sig. |

riverini
Gallente Reliables Inc Majesta Empire
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 22:00:00 -
[9]
IBTL.
|

UVPhoenix2
Gallente Brotherhood of Heart and Steel Iron Heart Brotherhood
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 22:05:00 -
[10]
Originally by: riverini IBTL.
German Giggles
I know how you feel. Material of this nature affect us all in different ways. What you need to do is learn from this. And this is just my sig. |

McLovin Sr
Caldari ORIGIN SYSTEMS Shadows of Light
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 22:11:00 -
[11]
I'm curious how much capital was lost in delve in the last great war.
Can they sustain two more wars like those with only a few months of building?
-Mclovin sr
|

Vance Black
Caldari ORIGIN SYSTEMS Shadows of Light
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 22:30:00 -
[12]
One things for sure, Mclovin Sr wont be sustaining his forum warrioring in my corp.... ---------------------------------
Your clone is mine |

Orree
Gallente Dynaverse Corporation Sodalitas XX
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 22:49:00 -
[13]
Originally by: Vance Black One things for sure, Mclovin Sr wont be sustaining his forum warrioring in my corp....
Awesome. 
---------- "How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct." ---Benjamin Disraeli |

NAFnist
Caldari NAF
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 23:04:00 -
[14]
Edited by: NAFnist on 12/03/2010 23:06:46 IT spawns frigs via devhax, especially markie, who hasnt won a fight without hax (edit; since '06)
|

Noluck Ned
Gallente Vanishing Point. The Initiative.
|
Posted - 2010.03.12 23:50:00 -
[15]
Originally by: Vance Black One things for sure, Mclovin Sr wont be sustaining his forum warrioring in my corp....
Pwnt!
|

Lunas Whisper
Minmatar The Centurions Eternus Imperium Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.13 01:15:00 -
[16]
Originally by: Elohllird someone make sense of that, coz im ****ed if i can
Google Viking Kittens and you'll see the song he's singing. United we stand, divided we fall. |

Vance Black
Caldari ORIGIN SYSTEMS Shadows of Light
|
Posted - 2010.03.13 02:40:00 -
[17]
Edited by: Vance Black on 13/03/2010 02:42:05
Originally by: AdmiralJohn God, once I was a part of this ****ty alliance.
*shakes head*
Yes and your entire corp (at the time) of 120+ did not even show up to like one alliance op, then when we eventually got fed up of you guys doing sod all to help or contribute, and kicked you, you joined SYS-K and came up with the brilliant idea of an RR Moros gate camp.
The result, you guys lost 6 moros, and proved that you were more fail then anything we could of or had done.
Edit:
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=3970737
Found the link, and yeah it was 5 moros my bad, still... WTF were you thinking......
---------------------------------
Your clone is mine |

Shade Millith
Caldari International House of PWNCakes Libertas Fidelitas
|
Posted - 2010.03.13 04:29:00 -
[18]
Originally by: Vance Black One things for sure, Mclovin Sr wont be sustaining his forum warrioring in my corp....
Props. --------------------------------------------
|

Rick Rothsar
Minmatar Ghosts of Ragnarok
|
Posted - 2010.03.13 08:42:00 -
[19]
Originally by: Vance Black Edited by: Vance Black on 13/03/2010 02:42:05
Originally by: AdmiralJohn God, once I was a part of this ****ty alliance.
*shakes head*
Yes and your entire corp (at the time) of 120+ did not even show up to like one alliance op, then when we eventually got fed up of you guys doing sod all to help or contribute, and kicked you, you joined SYS-K and came up with the brilliant idea of an RR Moros gate camp.
The result, you guys lost 6 moros, and proved that you were more fail then anything we could of or had done.
Edit:
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=3970737
Found the link, and yeah it was 5 moros my bad, still... WTF were you thinking......
That link... Now I've seen everything...
|

VCBee 2fast2furious
Gallente GoonWaffe SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO
|
Posted - 2010.03.13 12:28:00 -
[20]
Originally by: McLovin Sr first things first...I am Mclovin's dad...
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....
Episode 5 Muppets reform
Molle, I'm bonked.... What systems in delve can you suggest for me to go after first????
"This obscured system in the delve region, the inhabitants call it Y5C-YD.
How peaceful it looks....
- Will you destroy this system called Y5C-YD???
Later, I like to play with things a while, before annihilation. HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA.
Since you guys are harvesting your pastures like crazy and care bearing up the wazoo.... figure, I try in getting your attention this way.... 
I will quote one of my favorite songs.
"How soft your fields, so green can whisper tales of gore, of how we calmed the tides of war.
WE ARE YOUR OVERLORDS....
On we sweep with, with threshing oar Our only goal will be the western shore(again).lulz
So now you better stop and rebuild all your ruins for peace and trust can win the day despite of all you're losing" 
If you don't like the video, I have slides....  
You're a worse poster than Molle
|

Oli Robbo
Gallente Entity. Talos Coalition
|
Posted - 2010.03.13 16:29:00 -
[21]
Originally by: McLovin Sr first things first...I am a douche...
Corrected.
|

enjoi
Gallente Black Nova Corp IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.13 16:34:00 -
[22]
Originally by: VCBee 2fast2furious You're a worse poster than Molle
As far as I'm aware "good" or "bad" posting was only a fad during your brief period of dominance in eve.
Now there is only posting.
Real men structure tank. |

VCBee 2fast2furious
Gallente GoonWaffe SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO
|
Posted - 2010.03.13 22:02:00 -
[23]
Edited by: VCBee 2fast2furious on 13/03/2010 22:02:47
Quote: Now there is only posting.
Never stop posting.
|

Daedhead
Caldari GoonWaffe SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO
|
Posted - 2010.03.14 02:18:00 -
[24]
Originally by: enjoi
Originally by: VCBee 2fast2furious You're a worse poster than Molle
your brief period of dominance in eve.
Confirming we dominated the internet spaceship game known as EVE.
|

AdmiralJohn
Gallente The Unknown Bar and Pub Elysium Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.14 04:04:00 -
[25]
Originally by: Vance Black Edited by: Vance Black on 13/03/2010 02:42:05
Originally by: AdmiralJohn God, once I was a part of this ****ty alliance.
*shakes head*
Yes and your entire corp (at the time) of 120+ did not even show up to like one alliance op, then when we eventually got fed up of you guys doing sod all to help or contribute, and kicked you, you joined SYS-K and came up with the brilliant idea of an RR Moros gate camp.
The result, you guys lost 6 moros, and proved that you were more fail then anything we could of or had done.
Edit:
Killboard link removed. Shadow. Found the link, and yeah it was 5 moros my bad, still... WTF were you thinking......
Confirming I cannot tell my ass from my elbow.
|

djNME
Minmatar DAB Gentlemen's Club
|
Posted - 2010.03.14 11:50:00 -
[26]
Edited by: djNME on 14/03/2010 11:50:32 I 2 play EVEz
*edit sometimes
|

Vance Black
Caldari ORIGIN SYSTEMS Shadows of Light
|
Posted - 2010.03.14 19:51:00 -
[27]
Edited by: Vance Black on 14/03/2010 19:51:13
Originally by: AdmiralJohn Edited by: AdmiralJohn on 14/03/2010 04:09:08
Originally by: Vance Black Edited by: Vance Black on 13/03/2010 02:42:05
Originally by: AdmiralJohn God, once I was a part of this ****ty alliance.
*shakes head*
Yes and your entire corp (at the time) of 120+ did not even show up to like one alliance op, then when we eventually got fed up of you guys doing sod all to help or contribute, and kicked you, you joined SYS-K and came up with the brilliant idea of an RR Moros gate camp.
The result, you guys lost 6 moros, and proved that you were more fail then anything we could of or had done.
Edit:
Killboard link removed. Shadow. Found the link, and yeah it was 5 moros my bad, still... WTF were you thinking......
Confirming I cannot tell my ass from my elbow.
EDIT: All your ops were ghey. You wardecced carebears over some ****ty high-sec island and then called it off over a mining agreement.
Nothing says great success like being able to mine in belts 1-5 
Well, everyone starts somewhere. but you may have noticed if you guys were actually paying attention to alliance chat at all, that we left placid best part of 8 - 9 months ago, after we realised that the situation wasn't viable for us.
Still, we are still kicking now, and are growing stronger by the day. Shame the same can't be said about the mighty PAROX eh?
I notice that once you left sys-k after the almighty RR Moros op, you guys then suddenly fail cascaded down to like 20 members. What happened? people suddenly start paying attention? ---------------------------------
Your clone is mine |

AdmiralJohn
Gallente The Unknown Bar and Pub Elysium Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.14 21:22:00 -
[28]
Originally by: Vance Black Edited by: Vance Black on 14/03/2010 19:51:13Well, everyone starts somewhere. but you may have noticed if you guys were actually paying attention to alliance chat at all, that we left placid best part of 8 - 9 months ago, after we realised that the situation wasn't viable for us.
Still, we are still kicking now, and are growing stronger by the day. Shame the same can't be said about the mighty PAROX eh?
I notice that once you left sys-k after the almighty RR Moros op, you guys then suddenly fail cascaded down to like 20 members. What happened? people suddenly start paying attention?
Actually I left a week beforehand, so I can't say much on how the corp did afterwards.
To clear things up, those were all alts of the CEO. Apparently he was moving them to a staging location without a scout. It wasn't a gate camp, the guy hated them ("We don't have marshmallows, so we aren't camping" was a favorite phrase of his).
But really, what other stories do you like to make up? You'd be a good fiction novelist.
|

Vance Black
Caldari ORIGIN SYSTEMS Shadows of Light
|
Posted - 2010.03.14 21:31:00 -
[29]
Originally by: AdmiralJohn
Originally by: Vance Black Edited by: Vance Black on 14/03/2010 19:51:13Well, everyone starts somewhere. but you may have noticed if you guys were actually paying attention to alliance chat at all, that we left placid best part of 8 - 9 months ago, after we realised that the situation wasn't viable for us.
Still, we are still kicking now, and are growing stronger by the day. Shame the same can't be said about the mighty PAROX eh?
I notice that once you left sys-k after the almighty RR Moros op, you guys then suddenly fail cascaded down to like 20 members. What happened? people suddenly start paying attention?
Actually I left a week beforehand, so I can't say much on how the corp did afterwards.
To clear things up, those were all alts of the CEO. Apparently he was moving them to a staging location without a scout. It wasn't a gate camp, the guy hated them ("We don't have marshmallows, so we aren't camping" was a favorite phrase of his).
But really, what other stories do you like to make up? You'd be a good fiction novelist.
Just keep deluding yourself, They were reported camping a gate in a battle report on scrapheap, and being a cap pilot myself, i seriously doubt that all travel fit moros carry 2 drone link augmentors and 2 cap remote armour reps in their highs?
---------------------------------
Your clone is mine |

Iamso McLovin
Caldari The Executives IT Alliance
|
Posted - 2010.03.14 22:07:00 -
[30]
you arent my dad i have 2 mommies
|
| |
|
| Pages: [1] 2 :: one page |
| First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page |